An Ordinary Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom does a favor for her son's friend.
2.9k words
4.51
67.5k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin tossed her keys on the kitchen counter in her suburban home. She turned the corner around the island, and had to grab hold to steady herself. She was tipsy from "Girl's Night," which consisted of margaritas and Bunko. She made her way to the fridge for a glass of water. As she sipped the water and looked out at the moonlit sky, her mind began to wander. Whenever she drank, her mind automatically turned to sex. She hadn't been with a man since her husband passed away 10 years ago, and she still ached for a man's touch at times. She set the glass down and went to a small office down the hall, pinching her nipples through her thin shirt as she walked.

Her son, Ben, was staying over at a friend's house, leaving Erin the perfect opportunity to "explore." She surfed, browsing through images, but never really going anywhere. She began her search at "cock" and ended up looking at threesomes, usually a girl with two guys. She grew hotter, feeling that familiar ache between her legs. It amazed her that those women could get two cocks inside of them, and she slid her hand into her jeans. Her pussy was wet, and she slid a finger between her lips, feeling the heat. It had been a secret desire to have two men inside of her, a desire she never shared with her husband. "Too late for that," she thought as she cleared the history. Although her 18 year old son never used this computer, she still didn't want any chance of him knowing that she occasionally looked at pornography on the web.

She went to her bedroom, undressing slowly due to the light-headed feeling she had. She wasn't sure if it was from the alcohol or the blood rushing to her pussy, but she knew she had better lie down. She slipped on a long nightie, lilac and sheer and her hard nipples pressed against the fabric. Little did she realize she was giving members of her own website an excellent show. Her son and his two friends had started a video website featuring her bedroom, and despite her inexistent love life, the membership was now in the millions. Her lean, tan body, full lips and dark eyes no doubt helped, as well as the occasional session of masturbation.

She caressed her breasts through the silky fabric, pinching them at times as her head lolled back. She made her way to the bed and laid back on the pillows. Her hole was even more wet than before, and she lifted her hips to pull her night gown up. She slowly ran her fingers between her thighs, bending her knees for better access. Using her middle finger, she slid her finger up and down between her lips, encircling her clitoris from time to time. She was aroused by this alone, but needed something more between her legs.

Kyle watched from the monitor upstairs in his best friend's room. In reality, Ben's sleepover was at his girlfriend's house while her parents were out of town. This left Kyle with nothing to do except check up on his "investment." He had lusted after his best friend's mom since the day he met her, and the website gave him the perfect opportunity to see the object of his desire, as well as spending money. In fact, "spending money" had turned into a car, and he was now saving for college. He watched the woman who was 20 years older than him with intense interest. He had played this out in his mind for months, and now was unsure if he could do it. He had to restrain from stroking his cock, which was the most difficult task of all. He was entranced as she began flicking her clit with her forefinger while using her other hand to squeeze her left breasts. He wanted desperately for her to take the damn nightie off so her could view her wonderful tits, but had to admit that the negligee might be to his advantage. She slid two fingers into her cunt and Kyle sighed as Erin moaned on the monitor. Kyle waited for the perfect moment. From this point, it was all or nothing. If this didn't work, things would be awkward between them at the best. "Well," he thought, "There's always the web if she never lets me in her house again."

Erin rocked her hips as she pleasured herself, her eyes closed in the moonlit room. She slid her other hand down, moving all the attention from her breasts to her wet mound. Letting her legs fall apart, she continued to fuck herself with her two wet fingers up to her knuckles, while the free hand could now attend to her red clit. She was moaning so loudly that she didn't hear her door open. In fact, the waves of ecstasy were only increased when she felt as though someone was watching her. She moaned again, quickening her tempo and pressing into her swollen nub she rubbed it in small circles. Kyle took his engorged member into his hand a slowly and steadily stroked it. It had long been rock hard, and he found himself thinking of baseball to keep from going completely over the edge. He moaned loudly, and nearly came when she moaned "uh-huh," in response.

He tried again more loudly, "Ohhhhh." She looked up, her eyes popping open and spotting the intruder quickly. She let out a gasp, and her wet fingers went to cover her mouth. He stepped forward, afraid that she couldn't recognize him.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Bauer, um, Erin," Kyle said with what he hoped sounded like shock instead of all out lust. His 7 inch cock was rock hard and standing at full attention. Erin found it difficult to keep from staring at it.

"Kyle," she said breathlessly as she pulled the sheer negligee down over her exposed body. "What are you doing here?' She was sitting up, her knees bent to cover herself.

"I...Ben needed..." he stammered, pointing to the bedroom door. "I heard something...I wanted to make sure you were okay," he said hurriedly. "I'm sorry," he said, looking down in his best attempt to look ashamed.

Erin was shaking, and her head was foggy from the mixture of alcohol and unfulfilled climax. "I think what we need to do is take a shower and then talk about this," she said as she walked backward to the shower. "Please stay here," she said, thinking of the problematic scenarios of having a teenager telling his friends what he saw. Or worse, Kyle telling Ben.

She showered quickly and put on a thick robe. She took a deep breath and went back into the bedroom to grab something descent to put on. She jumped at the sight of Kyle sitting on the side of her bed, his shorts still on, doing little to hide the tent his hard cock was making. He stood up and his member pointed straight out.

"Kyle! I thought you were going to, you know, take a shower!" she said, a little frightened.

"I thought you told me to stay here," he said, confused. "Why would I need a shower...ohhhh. Like a cold shower," he said. "That never works for me anyway," he said, shaking his head and looking at the floor.

"It doesn't?" she asked, then shaking her head quickly. "Uh, never mind. I don't want to know. I'm sorry you had to see me like that," she said, not sure what else to say. She couldn't keep from staring down at his cock straining against his gym shorts. She couldn't believe she had that effect on him. Then again, he was a teenage boy. She waited, the silence awkward and heavy.

"Um, what about..." Kyle started, looking down, "this?"

"What about it?" Erin asked, wondering what Kyle was up to.

"Well, I can't leave like this. And cold showers don't work. And the guys are at my house...Oh man. What am I gonna do?" he asked, hoping she didn't realize what he was driving for.

"Kyle, you can't..." she began, flabbergasted. "What about upstairs?" she said, shocked she was suggesting her son's best friend masterbate in her son's room.

"In Ben's room? Oh no way. I can't do that!"

"Fine how about here!" she said irritated and instantly regretted it.

"Um," Kyle said, needing to balance the right amount of reluctance with not knowing what else to do. He stared at Erin. The shoulder of her robe had come down, exposing skin but not much else. "I need something to look at," he said quietly.

Erin looked at home incredulously. "You mean to tell me you can't get off without something to look at? And you can't get off in the shower?"

Kyle could tell he was quickly losing credibility. "I don't know what's wrong with me!" he said exasperated. He sat on the bed, hunching his shoulders in what he hoped was humiliation.

Erin could not remember the boy ever looking so miserable. "I'm sorry," she said softly, sitting next to him. "We'll think of something," she said, hoping it was true. "And I'm sorry you had to walk in on me," she said. She decided to wait it out, hoping the boy's erect penis would go back to normal. They sat quietly next to each other, and then Kyle put his head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry I'm so fucked up," he said quietly.

"No," she said, chastising him. "You are not fucked up. You're a guy," she said with a small smile.

"It usually takes a lot to get me this hard," he said. "You were so hot."

"Kyle, don't say things like that."

"Well you are! You should know that," he added more quietly.

She blushed and peeked down at his crotch. He caught her looking and met her eyes. It didn't look like he was going to deflate on his own. And Erin couldn't let him leave like that. "If you weren't Ben's friend, I'd..." she started, the quickly stopped.

"You'd what?"

"We need to do something...What do you need to look at? I bet I could find a movie..." she said getting up.

Kyle reached out and took her hand. "I really want to look at you. Not like before," he added quickly. "Just like that. Or you can get dressed," he added.

The thought of him masturbating while watching her was strangely exciting. And wrong. "Kyle," she started.

"Please..." he begged. "I swear I won't tell and I'll never mention it again. Please..."

Her breathing had quickened from the thought. Yet as sobering as the thought of her son's best friend giving himself a hand job in her bed was, she felt herself giving in. "What do I do?" she asked, sitting on the corner of the bed.

"Stay there, just like that." He moved over on the bed and put his hand into the elastic waist of his shorts. Erin could see his hand working up and down on the long shaft of his cock. She turned her head, red faced. She was getting turned on. But if she stopped him, she was certain he'd know why and then what? He moaned and she turned to see him pulling his cock out, his balls bound by the elastic on his shorts. She stared, her robe falling open around her top. Kyle could now see cleavage. He had wanted more, but this would work for his purpose.

Then she surprised him. "Your cock is so beautiful," she said dreamily.

"You're beautiful," he answered after the shock wore off.

Then she did something he never expected. She leaned down and kissed him. She kissed him and continued as he worked his cock with his hands. His fist went up and down as she watched. "So beautiful," he repeated, leaning up to kiss her again.

The robe was now loose, nothing holding it closed. She continued the kiss as her robe fell open, exposing one breast. She didn't notice, running her hand down his shirt to his exposed lower abdominals. Her fingers were light and tickled him. He looked down and watched as her hand covered his, moving with it as he stroked his cock. He stopped to lower his pants and to his amazement she continued for him, stroking the hard rod. He moaned and she bent down to kiss his neck. She suddenly stopped her attention to his cock and, before he could protest, brought her hand to her mouth. She licked her fingers, then returned to the head, rubbing across it with her moist fingertips. She had always wanted to do something like this, but her husband had never allowed it, and rarely had he allowed her to perform oral sex. She had just assumed she wasn't good at it.

The drops of silvery white coming from the head of his penis were enough to lubricate the shaft, and she returned to working up and down the length of it. She enjoyed his sighs and moans, encouraged that she was pleasing him. She was getting hot, and felt as thought she would pass out.

Erin took off her robe completely, letting it fall off of her shoulders, then began stroking his cock again. "You are so good," moaned Kyle. "Yesssss."

She wanted to cup his balls, and tried to pull his shorts down more. He raised his hips so she could remove the cloth binding his sack, and to his amazement, Erin took the member into her mouth as it was thrust toward her. She opened wide and worked hard to wet the shaft so she could slide her mouth more easily.

His mouth gaped as he watched her work. This was far different scenario than anything he imagined, but much better. Erin had a twinge of guilt, but that was quickly extinguished by her need and lust. Slowly and deliberately she lowered her head, his shaft easily filling her mouth. She was just as controlled as she came back up, her lips tight, sucking forcefully to the head, where she stopped and lightly traced a circle with her tongue. She continued to lavish attention to the teen's rock hard cock, loving the feeling of the hard cock against her tongue and lips. She looked up toward Kyle's face as she continued the steady motion down, then sucking as she glided her mouth up. She wanted some sign of approval, as she had done this only a handful of times. She could see the unchecked pleasure on his face as he struggled to keep from coming. She lowered her head, the sensation rocking him and he grunted approval. She quickened the pace, and Kyle could not help but look up at Camera One. Of course, he didn't worry about unknown voyeurs watching. The feed had been cut, spliced with empty bedroom film. This recording would be for his pleasure alone – and maybe hers if things went according to plan. He watched her bob up and down on her shaft, longing for her pussy. It was surely wet by now; he knew just by watching her she was turned on. But not yet. If he were to ask to fuck her tight twat, that might put a kink in things. Besides, Mrs. Bauer was doing amazing things with her mouth, and Kyle's mind was too muddled to deal with any deviations from "the plan."

Suddenly, Erin pulled away from his cock with a quiet pop. Kyle groaned, watching her take his cock in her hand, her fingers enveloping the glistening meat. Kyle expected her to finish him, but instead, she lowered her head once more. Her tongue danced around his balls; then she began kissing then. He looked down, wanting to see the source of this new pleasure, but all he could see was her hand working his shaft. He looked to the opposite wall, where stood a dresser with a large mirror. He watched as the prostrate Erin began sucking at his balls. He felt them tightening, both from the suction and the imminent volcano about to erupt. He watched her ass and wet pussy sway in the mirror until he felt he would explode. He closed his eyes and lay back, enjoying the mature mouth and sweet caresses of his best friend's mother. His thoughts were jumbled as he felt her mouth move from one sack to the other. She continued stroking his cock, and he thought of her pussy, her vibrator, her tight ass. He thought of the fact that this was taboo, and the thought of what was to happen next; all of these things were happening at once until her fingers squeezed the base of his cock. She never stopped mouthing his balls as he came loudly and violently. Erin smiled to herself as the words "fuck" and "oh god" were used several times. She did not stop licking and sucking his sack until his cock, wet and sticky, fell against her cheek. She stopped as Kyle breathed heavily and licked her way up the salty-sweet penis which was quickly waning.

She glided up his body, her breasts lightly brushing against his t-shirt, which he was still wearing. "All better?" she asked with a mischievous grin.

"Thank you," was all he could manage.

"Thank you," she thought as she straddled his waist. Her dreaminess quickly wore off as she realized what she had done. The young man's cum covered her hair and her cheek. She quickly got up and went to shower. She would have to fix this somehow.