An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 10

Story Info
Donna joins the threesome.
8.4k words
4.71
16.2k
5

Part 10 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------

Edited and polished by Bronzeage. Great job, thank you

---------------

Todd was nervous as hell wondering what to expect from his decision to bring Donna into the mix. Yes, it was his sole decision even though his girlfriends asked him to do so. This was something new. Most of the major events in his more recent past weren't his own intentions. His Dad engaged Andromeda; Samantha approached him at school to accompany her to the prom; her mistake with Jacob triggered their first sexual encounter; Andromeda and Samantha became lovers without him and the happy threesome started with their unbelievable action after he returned from the airport.

His bedroom door was open and he could hear some faint words coming from downstairs but he couldn't make anything out of it. Fortunately there was no angry yelling. He was hopeful that the way Donna was dressed indicated some expectations of his girlfriends. Nevertheless he was a little shaky as he waited five minutes longer. His pulse quickened as he tiptoed to the stairway clothed, except for his bare feet. He was torn between hope and despair what his spying would reveal.

Todd made the last step and then he saw it. No, there was no annoyance between three women. Instead he discovered pure exciting lesbian action. With his hawk's eyes wide open with astonishment, he could easily see they ALREADY reached second base. As the faint moaning reached his ears, indicating fun, the tension left his body and he relaxed completely except his inflating cock.

Donna sat on the biggest comfortable couch with her back pressed at the rest while Andromeda knelt on her left side both women kissing with abundance. He couldn't see it but he imagined their tongues intertwined, fighting against each other. The appertaining noises made him believe they kissed with very wet open mouths, probably exchanging spittle. However that was far from the end of Andromeda's action. One of her hands was behind Donna's head, buried in her luscious hair, and the other one had shoved Donna's short skirt out of the way and was busy between her thighs, the way her arm moved it was with rapture.

Andromeda's hand was hidden but he could see the effect on Donna by watching her face which was now full of lust. He assumed the hand established a vicious finger assault on her lover's raging hot cunt. Donna clearly gave her lover unlimited access to touch her. She was loudly moaning and yelping, breaking the kissing for some moments, humping away on this unrelenting hand. Then, they again pushed the open lips of their hungry mouths with verve together. It was not clearly visible but Todd thought Donna also had a hand between Andromeda's thighs.

Of course, this view didn't distract Todd from what Samantha had accomplished in the meantime. She unbuttoned Donna's blouse and shoved the thin fabric parts aside to reveal her magnificent rack. Samantha knelt on her right side so Todd could easily view her. Without any doubt the sight of this voluptuous bosom made her mouth water. Samantha seemed to be in some kind of ossification but suddenly after a couple of minutes she leaned down, taking one of Donna's breasts in her mouth, sucking the nipple to full, throbbing erection, causing the excited woman to gasp and writhe in ecstasy. However the other full globe wasn't neglected as an eager hand moved there, kneading the warm flesh and tweaking the teat between fingers.

Together with the hand caressing her pussy, the effect on Donna was dramatic. "Oh, God! I can't stand it!" she whimpered. "Everything feels sooo good!" She broke the kiss with Andromeda and a long wailing escaped her lips as a sizeable orgasm took hold of her body. She trembled uncontrollably, a constricted face showing her blissful pleasure. The orgasmic feeling spread outwards from her stimulated breasts and cunt like wildfire, engulfing her entire body. Todd was sure a copious quantity of Donna's pussy juices were drenching Andromeda's hand and that was confirmed as the hand came into view glistening with female fluid. Andromeda started to lick her hand but Donna said something and they unbelievably shared the outcome of her climax.

Todd waited no longer, went back to his room and shed his clothes on his bed. His cock sprang free in its usual manner, long and thick bounding upward. He had the strange feeling his pole had added in length, but that could be a false impression inspired by what he saw minutes ago. He took his dick in his right hand and was happy that the girth around was unchanged. His cock was more than thick enough for every woman. He went back to the stairway with his monster shaking in the air.

Reaching the top of the stairs he immediately saw the scenario had changed. Donna was now more lying than sitting on the deep couch, her ass halfway off the edge of the upholstery. Her skirt had vanished and Samantha knelt between her spread legs her face buried in her crotch. The sound made it clear she was feverishly eating the elder woman out. "Ohhhhhh fuck, lick my pussy, " Donna said, just loud enough for Todd to hear. He studied her expression and saw nothing but unrestrained desire in her eyes as she gazed down at Samantha. Donna's hips were bouncing around her lover's face, her breath coming out in little gasps. Could it be Samantha stabbed her tongue against Donna's clitoris because her hips suddenly jerked or could it be Samantha had pushed some fingers in Donna's pussy? Her mouth was wide open in an O. She was beet red probably intensified by the fact Andromeda herself was busy sucking Donna's nipples to new length, teasing her, heightening the thrill and sensation of their simultaneous onslaught.

"God, I love your pussy," Samantha gasped, pulling her wet lips from between her legs for a brief moment. "Mmmm," Donna sighed in response. "I think my pussy loves your tongue." However Todd had the distinct impression that from the movement of Samantha's head and hands on her lover's hips her tongue was also gliding gingerly over the tightly closed ring of her anus.

This impression was quickly confirmed. "Do you like having your ass licked?" Samantha asked, looking up at her in between lustful swipes of her hot, wet tongue.

"Oh fuck yes," Donna replied convincingly, placing her legs automatically over Samantha's shoulders, giving her easy access to her treasuries.

In the meantime Andromeda had other ideas of how to proceed with the lesbian threesome. To distract Donna from getting her pussy eaten she gained the right position to place her soaking wet pussy into her face. Moments later a joyful cry from Andromeda signaled Donna didn't hesitate to accept her invitation for some cunnilingus fun. All three of them seemed to get into a frenzy stage of arousal.

Todd thought it was time to join the women. He tiptoed downstairs and fortunately the stairs made no squeaking noises. Barefoot, it was easy to stand behind Samantha without any of them noting it. He had all the time to marvel at the threesome before his eyes; three outstanding women in the heat of passion. Even Samantha who was only eating out Donna was extremely aroused. Her labia was bloody-red swollen, slightly gaping, giving him a clear view to the pink entrance of her beautiful cunt which was profusely leaking female fluid, dripping down to the carpeted floor. He was fucking hot as hell seeing all of this.

Todd's cock as well was profusely leaking precum what other men may call a small ejaculation. He smeared the copious amount of slimy substance around the big head making it truly ready for an easy foray in her heavenly sheath. The moment his big glans slithered from her twisting asshole through her soaking wet pussy lips down to the swollen bud of her exposed clit a hoarse groan from Samantha made Donna's sex vibrate. Her lover's ministration was extremely exciting but merciless as well because she held her on a high peak of excitement without letting her cum again. Donna was dazed from how her pussy extracted pleasure, surging through her body, but she knew something different had happened.

Samantha went berserk as he repeated the up and down motion without penetrating her. She felt her clit nearly exploding, making her body shaking in blissful agony. She exclaimed her wish with verve. "Damnit! Stop teasing me! Put it in Todd; slam your big cock in my horny pussy and fuck me." She felt as though she was losing her mind how his cockhead teased her from her anus till down to her overwrought clit.

'Always these damsels in distress,' he thought and rammed his cock in one move in her slithering cavern though he avoided a hard bump at her behind to make no damage where the two women were connected. He learned forward and reached under her to knead her taut breasts, tweaking her long, hard nipples with proportionate force.

Samantha's long wailing, severely vibrated Donna's cunt again, which told him she was boiling hot. He expected her orgasm coming fast and by opening all of his imaginary floodgates he was at the breaking point too. The overall moaning, partially muffled by pussies, gave him the assurance to press them for a simultaneous orgasm while he continued fucking Samantha smoothly, feeling her cunt got wetter and hotter, rippling her strong vaginal muscles over the full length of his fuck machine. His heavy ball sack bumped repeatedly onto her throbbing clit.

"Girls!!!ʺ He strongly demanded in a hoarse exciting voice. ʺCUM WITH ME!!! I'm going to cum soon, hurry and join me," he said with almost hypnotic firmness.

They unhesitatingly obeyed. With heavy attacks, Samantha and Donna started the final approach to bring their counterpart to orgasm. Todd was sure, big clits were licked with eager tongues and chewed with hard lips. Andromeda started to howl first, unrestricted because her mouth was free. Donna's orgasm followed suit, triggered by a sassy finger in her ass, crying as loud as achievable in a pussy which flooded her face with juices. She eagerly swallowed as much as possible.

The fucking duo was only seconds behind. Samantha's cunt was on fire, and each stab of his prick sent waves of pure ecstasy coursing up her spine. Soon it became just too much for her. "Ohhhh, God!... Oh, God! Ohhhhhhh, Goddddddd!... Yes! Yessss, Uuuhh, uuuuh, I'm gonna cum!" Her cunt-juice covered his balls now, and as Todd continued pumping, more began to flow from her cock-ravaged cunt, saturating both their crotches with her warm, creamy fluids.

As Samantha screamed her orgasm in Donna's squirting cunt, her face drenched with female cum, she felt his cock swell to mighty proportions, stretching her pussy even wider as the hot seed welled up in his genitals. Todd crammed her asshole with both his thumbs, boosting her climax while releasing torrents of cum in her deep cavern. Her cunt convulsed around his cock with rapid, rhythmical contractions, her hips bucking and twisting like mad, desperate for more of her lover's wonderful, pistoning cock.

"What a wonderful way to go to heaven with three lovely women," Todd exclaimed enthusiastically as he relished the fantastic feeling of her tight pussy climaxing around his spewing cock. Her sucking cunt simply milked him dry till the last drop of semen dripped from his tool. An outstanding reporter would have said he never imagined to see a foursome acting in such an illicit way, deliriously achieving new dimensions of sexual ecstasy. The uninhibited concert of the quartet reached a fortissimo of the highest degree.

They collapsed one after another. Andromeda dropped down on the couch beside Donna, who slipped from the place down to the floor; fortunately Samantha was already out of the way, lying together with Todd in a heap. Hard breathing from all of them was heard for minutes until they recovered enough to cuddle on the couch together with Todd in the middle. They were truly satisfied at the moment but it was just irresistible for his lovers to have such a compelling man with them and not do anything. Todd leaned back on the rest, closed his eyes and drew his long arms around their shoulders. He assumed his lovely women still wanted to please him and he savored every minute of it. "I'm the luckiest guy who ever lived on this planet," he praised his lovers. They murmured something like 'you're welcome'.

First there were only six hands caressing his magnificent body from top to toe, not omitting one square millimeter, but it gradually got kinkier. He kept his eyes closed. He didn't want to know who tweaked his hard nipples to new length and sucked and chewed on them. He didn't want to know which mouth soothed his quaking cock in a soft wet surrounding, taking it occasionally deep in a throat, and licking and sucking his long shaft and big glans with an eager mouth and tongue. He didn't want to know who caressed his ass and put some fingers in it, rotating them gently. The only thing he surely registered was they repeatedly changed positions after each time they smothered him with wild French kisses because the feeling of their caresses was always great but slightly different. He swam in a sea of erotic bliss and had no desire to guess which woman worked on which part of his anatomy. He had no doubt they enjoyed everything as much as he did. Donna whispered, "I'm so happy you three decided to take me as a lover."

He came out of the mesmerization and was hooked as his lovelies concentrated on to make him cum again. He relaxed his whole sex system and opened his eyes. Samantha had a third of his cock in her mouth and licked and sucked his glans with great enthusiasm. She had to swallow a lot of his precious precum. A little lower, Donna used a hand to jack him off and Andromeda smothered his tight balls with her slobbering tongue. Due to the prior wonderful treatment he had received it was only a matter of time to get his male fluid system ready for another heavy ejaculation. He simply leaned back, with his hand behind his head and enjoyed the show as they worshipped his sperm cannon, groaning throatily over the course of time. As Todd thought about what a fantastic chain of events happened after he took Donna with him, he suddenly felt his volcano break free and quickly yelled he was cumming. His balls churned and exploded, pumping cum into Samantha's eager sucking mouth. When he had finished cumming and she had wrung the last drops of cum out of his pisshole, she surprisingly didn't swallow or swap his seed with the other women. Instead she bathed his long pole in this slimy substance, trying to apply as much of it to the surface of his cock.

She disengaged his cock, profusely covered with sperm, licking her lips with a smile on her face as she swallowed the small amount of cum remaining in her mouth. Andromeda and Donna, of course, didn't hesitate one second to use Samantha's invitation for their enjoyment. Alternating they licked and sucked his cock clean, slurping all the slimy liquid in their mouths until there was nothing left. They licked their lips properly and giggled as they finished the cleaning job the moment his cock wilted. Their sex antics came for now to an end after all three women kissed him lovingly.

Andromeda suggested it and all rushed to the circular shower installment on the left side of the pool. Todd stepped on a button on the concrete floor and the water from six shower heads wafted around them. It was wonderful refreshment and some fun were added. The weather was still hot so there was no need to towel. Todd went to light the barbeque while the girls set the large wooden terrace table beside the French doors. The potato- and Greek salad were already prepared, only the green salad needed a fresh dressing. Todd threw large pork chops and bockwurst on the grill. In their town was a very good meat market owned by third generation German family.

Todd finished the grilling, seasoned the meat and called the girls to eat. They were relaxing on the lounge chairs. He placed the meat and sausages on a hot plate and took his seat at the table. A nice bottle of Cabernet accompanied the meal. The girls were eager to serve a big plate for him. He was really hungry and he knew he had to add some calories to his body to survive the evening. He had secretly decided to take a blue pill from his father's storage. Todd well knew his mother, in the peak of her sexuality, was sometimes an insatiable nymphomaniac and his father had no other chance than to take a pill to keep up with her on those days. Fortunately he was healthy as an ox. Todd hadn't swallowed the pill because he doubted his stamina; no, he was just curious about the impact.

Todd sat on one side of the table and his women were lined up on the other side. Again he thought he would never tire of admiring their perfect bodies. He didn't know whether it was the medical support or his own reaction, but his cock was rock hard in no time again. If you saw such gorgeous women naked before your eyes, their breasts gently and freely wobbling and three beautiful faces beaming at you, how could a man react otherwise? And their talk was full of sexual innuendos. How they salaciously looked at him he imagined them lined up on their hands and knees with their asses high in the air. He determined to fuck them alternately in their insatiable cunts and asses.

That thought came to an end when Andromeda said, "Todd, we hope you're sated. There is only very little salad left over."

"Nothing to worry ladies. I AM sated. I'm really astonished how you measured the food requirement so exactly. Your appetite was such good that no pork chop or sausage remained uneaten. Look, it's an advantage we have nothing to store away." The bottle of red wine was also empty.

They had great fun to clear the table, especially the ladies teasing his monster erection. They playfully touched him until all the dishes piled in the kitchen. Todd was destined to fill the dishwasher. The girls said they had something to do upstairs. Thirty minutes later they came back and saw the dishwasher was already running. The kitchen looked spick and span. Donna praised Todd he would impersonate a very good housekeeper. He thanked her with a kiss.

They decided to let the meal settle for another half an hour before they would start next carnal actions. However they went to Todd's room and cuddled together on his oversized bed. Todd didn't know how his women managed to lay with him such close together. Their legs and arms were entangled with each other like a ball of wool. Nonstop kissing and touching occurred until eight hands got bolder caressing private parts wherever in reach. Two hands were tweaking his nipples and stroking his upright standing cock. He was sure other hands were between female thighs as well as his own hands were caressing beautiful breasts with long hard nipples. Everything was in easy reach so he could alternate between his lover's exciting globes.

The foursome made out for some time, but it entered a new dimension when Donna leaned down, took his dick in her mouth and started a blowjob with leisure. Her treatment was smooth and sensitive, licking every square millimeter of his large shaft with gusto. Her tongue circled around the ridge of his glans in an agonizing controlled pace. Every now and then she let him slowly enter her throat, held him there and vibrated her gullet. The sight to this enthusiastic action was quickly blocked as Samantha straddled his face and pushed her gaping pussy lips on his open mouth. She was soaking wet and Todd immediately started his legendary cunnilingus, eating her out like there was no tomorrow.

Of course, Andromeda wasn't left out. Todd heard her instruct Donna to straddle his body as well. That immediately established a picture in his mind that Donna's and Samantha's behind must be very close together, easy for Andromeda to reach. Moments later he noticed a move on the bed. Obviously his first love left however only for a couple of minutes and he felt her presence again. He hadn't long to wonder what was her intentions because he suddenly heard the buzzing of two vibrators.