An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 13

Story Info
Big surprises at the school leaver's ball.
12.9k words
4.76
14.5k
7
0

Part 13 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------

Dear Readers,

Please let me tell you for me romance is where the heart is involved. So I really believe all previous and future chapters fit into the romance category. It doesn't matter to me whether it is anal sex, group sex, lesbian sex or others. Thank you for your understanding.

Polished and edited as always by Bronzeage. Great job, thank you. However I'm sad Bronzeage is no longer able to edit my story. Please be patient for the next chapter. I'll have to find a new editor.

---------------

Todd sat patiently in the living room waiting for his women to come downstairs in their new dresses. They had thrown him out of his room after he dressed in his elegant suit. They wore only thin and tiny skin-tight panties, which wouldn't be visible under their dresses and no silicon pasties covered their nicely colored areolas. Their long, hard nipples stood like little pillars jutting out from the firm roundness of their breasts. He never got tired of the sight; he just forgot how to breathe for some seconds. Despite they had drained his balls three times this afternoon, and with endless orgasms for themselves, he felt again a stirring in his loins and that was quickly visible under his suit pants. They laughed and called him a sex maniac. He laughed back and asked, "What do you expect, you, sexy minxes?" With enough sexual innuendo they answered, "Exactly this, you sex devil.ʺ Todd knew with a little more endeavor he would be able to control himself but that was not necessary in front of his lovelies and they wouldn't like it.

The waiting was over when he heard the first click of high-heels on the wooden stairway. First, their sexy shoes came in sight, then their long, killer legs and finally the lower part of their dresses which reached barely mid-thigh. They stopped there and let him view them. He concentrated to just look at their beauty as a simple matter of fact rather than to be excited. This technique kept his cock down. They had told him they had omitted long gown because this school leaver's ball was announced as a fun event, different than the formal and a little bit stale senior prom.

As they continued their walk Todd was disappointed because the upper part of their bodies was covered by large shawls matching the color of the dresses. However they stood in front of him and dropped the shawls to the couch, revealing deep v-neck cleavages almost down to the belly buttons. Sexy as hell, a generous amount of breast flesh became visible. As rumors were afloat, Todd expected he would see a lot of dresses with cleavages this evening but he doubted he would ever see better ones.

Both their dresses had a metallic luster and were supported by metallic straps around their necks. Andromeda's dress was structured to look like the snake skin of a black cobra with shirring details in front and back. Samantha's mini dress with this metallic look was light pink colored and slightly ruffled in front where the cleavage ended. They turned around and Todd could see their backs were uncovered to their waists. The fabric stretched tightly around their hips and butts. The hemlines of the dresses were wide enough that they wouldn't have a problem to dance.

Todd leaned back and looked at his stunning girlfriends. "You walk around the banquet hall in these dresses, and you'll see most of the men in the room drooling, sitting up on their haunches, panting heavily. Most of the women I suppose will be jealous or asking you where you bought the dresses. My God, I'm so proud you are my girlfriends, but keep in mind I want us to have fun this evening." They had conspiratorially decided his girlfriends would keep the boyfriends of the girls occupied he was dancing with. What guy would resist them holding their bodies in his arms? Not one! Between their fuck feasts today Todd had decided to fuck Amanda and Jacqueline but only under the conditions they had to agree to.

Another pleasant observation Todd made was his women were styled up to the nines with a perfect hairdo and a slightly more prominent makeup accentuated their beautiful faces even more. Todd was happy that their full, red lips didn't need lip-gloss so he could kiss them properly. All in all he had breathtaking, heart stopping goddesses at his side to be the envy of all men around.

The girls threw the shawls around their shoulder and they went outside where Mike was waiting. In front of the limo driver Andromeda and Samantha teased him by lifting the shawls from their shoulders that he could have a clear view of their revealing clothes. Mike gave them a truly nice compliment and couldn't avoid that glint in his eyes, yet he wasn't envious of Todd because he had a goddess at home as well, who made him more than happy with her strong libido almost every day. His party entered the limo and the drive to the banquet hall took only fifteen minutes.

Entering the lobby Todd was immediately recognized and the greetings took place. It seemed the news about his girlfriends and he had spread like wildfire. Almost everyone was informed about his circumstances of life. So it was an easy task to introduce Andromeda and a few times Samantha too because she was not recognized in her new attitude. They went to the table where two members of the ball committee were sitting. Even though this event was not organized by the school, Mr. Jackson the history teacher, was sitting there as a member of the ball committee. Todd had always had a good relationship with him because he was his best student.

Mr. Jackson was known to be a reserved man but now he was stunned and blurted out, "My God Todd, what happened with you. You changed dramatically from the boy I knew from school to the confident, prominent man now standing before me. Samantha I had to look twice to recognize you. Let me tell you you look stunning. Surely you are no longer that high school girl either."

Todd smiled and thanked him before he introduced Andromeda and nonchalantly said these two women were his girlfriends. "Unbelievable," Mr. Jackson murmured and handed them cards with the numbers of their table and seats.

Then came the moment Andromeda and Samantha took the shawls from their shoulders and revealed their astonishing appearance. Mr. Jackson and other observers had already seen some cleavages but these two classy women outshone all and nobody found their dresses slutty. Nowadays cleavages were even seen in broad daylight and this was a private party. Mr. Jackson stammered, "Oh, you can check your shawls over there." They went to the direction he pointed, where a woman took their shawls and gave them a ticket.

They entered the banquet hall where on a table a glass of sparkling wine was served as a welcome drink. They were a few steps into the large hall before their entrance was noticed. It took only a minute and a group of former schoolmates were around them. Jessica and Kyle were already present and were proud to help with the introductions. Todd was happy that no guy let his glass fall as Andromeda and Samantha gave Kyle a big hug with cheek kisses. They exaggerated it a bit but Jessica was informal because Todd took her in an equal hug and as she knew Kyle couldn't see it she stole a lip kiss from Todd.

After the treatment she had received from Todd at the beach she had fucked Kyle brainless and cockless, with amazingly three unexpected orgasms for herself, but she still couldn't wipe the thought out of her mind of how it would be with Todd in the sack. She was certain thoughts about him helped her wonderful orgasm. Only one time would be enough, she reasoned, but also struggled in her head about the consequences. What if Todd was a ten times better lover than Kyle? The damage for Kyle and her would be irreparable in case her assumption would prove her right. Finally, she came to the realization her longing was fruitless because Todd would never betray his friend. He had too much of integrity for that. However, she wondered whether Kyle would resist fucking Andromeda or Samantha if the opportunity was offered to him. The way he stared at their partly uncovered breasts she had her doubts.

They became the center of attraction and people continued to crowd around for an introduction. Some guys tried to follow Kyle's example to hug Andromeda and Samantha but both calmly said he deserved it because he became a good friend. Another commotion was caused when Amanda, the incredible prom queen and head cheerleader, pushed through the crowd and hugged Todd in a way that left all the spectators smitten with amazement. Their mouths gaped as Amanda pressed her lips on his mouth and they exchanged passionate kisses. Todd's girlfriend stood beside them and SMILED!

However nobody could hear what she whispered in his ears. "I told Ryan I was going to kiss you like that quite often and he shouldn't make a fuss about knick-knacks. I can't wait to fuck you big boy." Todd whispered back, "Let my girlfriends keep Ryan happy." The crowd simply couldn't believe it as Amanda made way for her best friend Jacqueline, who followed her example. Jacqueline whispered the same words as Amanda in Todd's ear and he whispered the same words back. As they broke the kisses and Jacqueline stepped back Todd looked in a line of female eyes like they wanted to jump his bones. He fired a broadside from his hips saying, "I can't wait to dance with all of you. Just don't kiss me without your boyfriend's approval. I don't want to have a fight on the dance floor and I'm sure the bouncers wouldn't like it."

Yes, due to an incident four years earlier, four big, strong men stood in the corners of the banquet hall to overview this event. Todd excused himself and his girlfriends to find their table. Andromeda took one card out of her purse and checked the table number. They quickly found their assigned place. They took their seats with Todd in the middle and started to look around. Fortunately the hall was quite differently decorated from the stale prom. They marveled at the beautiful decorations and flower arrangements. The hall exuded hilarity with a lot of funny things around.

On one side of the hall there was a spacious open bar and a large buffet line with several food stations. The buffet avoided the expense of waitresses or waiters. Looking from the entrance on the right side was the bandstand and the large dance floor. The committee had decided to engage a DJ with his equipment for a change. The band last year wasn't the highlight of the day.

At length, the hall filled and Mr. Jackson took the mic at the bandstand to beg the partiers to be seated so he could check the tables. He was obviously satisfied that very few seats were unoccupied and declared the buffet open, beginning with table one. Andromeda and Samantha were drawn in funny conversations with guys who gathered around. Todd excused himself from the sexy Collins twins across from him to get something to drink. He smiled as he saw how all the guys could not keep their eyes away from the amazing cleavages of his girlfriends. He went to the bar where he only had to wait a few minutes and ordered a bottle of red wine and a bottle of water. Glasses were already provided on the tables.

Back at the table he poured three glasses of wine and three glasses of water and passed it to his girlfriends who obviously found it fun to tease the guys while some girlfriends looked miffed. Todd gave them a smile with some kind of a promise to make it up for them. They sat too far away from him to talk to but they seemed to be pleased with his smile. When he took a sip from the water and the wine he looked over the rim to see Cindy Collins staring at him in wonderment. The twins had told him they came to the ball without companions, but not telling him why. They had been popular cheerleaders in high school so he assumed they weren't short of male admirers but they probably couldn't attend this event.

They never took notice of him before Samantha set the example and then it was too late. Therefore, he didn't know them well. He often saw them cheerleading and all he knew was they were identical twins with beautiful nice tight bodies. He gave them eight point five on the ten point scale. A very good score, considering his critical eyes. Although he had no intention to fuck them, he was a man and wondered how the twins would be in the sack. How would they look naked? Could he tell them apart as he was fucking? Truly he was able to distinguish them now because they told him their prenames and they wore different sexy dresses with decent low necklines to look at.

Todd decided to be investigative despite he knew all the answers from Samantha. Why not rub it under the noses of his former schoolmates?

"Cindy, I would have liked this look you cast me now to have seen in high school. It's a pity we never had fun together. I'm sure my girlfriend's pussies tingle from our afternoon fuck feast." He was just loud enough that she could hear it. He knew he was blunt with her but he had this crazy desire to shock her.

However, Cindy looked more astonished than shocked but had to postpone her response because her sister Claire came back with their beverages. Cindy stood up and obviously whispered in her sister's ear what Todd had said. Claire looked at him with the same wonderment as her sister and took the lead. "Todd, we heard rumors something had happened Thursday at the beach, but Amanda and Jacqueline refused to kiss and tell. They are obviously afraid you would kick their butts for indiscretions. And the way they kissed you earlier you must expect us to be suspicious. And frankly, to come back to your question, all we popular girls at high school were simply running around with blind eyes. We never expected you to become such a hunk. It's a pity we weren't as clever as Samantha was. Unfortunately our pussies don't tingle like your girlfriends do. I have a strange feeling our boyfriends couldn't hold a candle to you."

Todd was pleased, but answered, "Please don't hang on the past. It's water under the bridge. I don't want to make a male slut out of myself to take all my former female schoolmates in my bed for them to make up leeway. Sorry, it's just not my thing." His girlfriends heard and just smiled inwardly, knowing Amanda and Jacqueline were going to be an exception, subject to whether they would agree to Todd's conditions.

All conversations were interrupted as their table was called to the buffet. They were assisted by a cook to choose from the food and went back to the table eating with subdued conversations. Mostly the comments said this dinner was better than at the senior prom. Obviously, the committee had engaged a different caterer. Most girls including his girlfriends were sated with one plate, but some guys, including Todd waited until the last table was served to go back for seconds. There was enough food prepared for that.

Linda Clark, the school secretary and member of the ball committee, stood with him in line at the food station. Todd had always admired her beauty because she was a woman with statuesque looks. He knew she was in her mid-thirties but looked younger and kept her awesome body in excellent shape. She was a natural blondie with close resemblance to women living in Scandinavia. Maybe there were some Nordic ancestors. He couldn't believe the thousand watt smile she gave him and what she said in her sexy contralto voice. "Todd, where have you hidden this gorgeous man who is now standing beside me. I had to look twice to recognize you."

Before he could to respond, she suddenly took him into a hug and whispered in his ear, "You became a sexy devil, you know? My husband had an accident and couldn't perform his duties for the last five weeks. I'm horny like a goat so you make my blood boil and pussy wet. Maybe I should have called you while he was hospitalized. Unfortunately he is now recovering at home."

Todd decided to give her as good as he got not going to mince matters. "Linda, I always wanted to fuck you and stick my fat, long cock in your, I'm sure, beautiful pussy. Where there's a will there's a way. CALL ME! You know where I live and you have my cell number in school records. Let's dance together later. I want to feel you up a bit and you can do the same with me." He could easily tell she was flabbergasted about his response but he had instigated a fire in her eyes that was unmistakable.

"Maybe I WILL," she whispered and retracted from him. Their tête-à-tête lasted only as long as the words were spoken and they drew back their attention to the food line.

Eventually the dinner was declared over and the lighting in the hall changed to a woozy atmosphere with disco like illumination over the dance floor, ready to start the real fun. The DJ was also ready and played the first song as an appetizer, to make notice of him. A jiggy rock song sounded through the hall. Todd found it pleasant that the music was clearly loud enough at the dance floor where the loudspeakers were directed, but they could still converse at the tables. As always at such events the DJ played fast songs at the beginning to pump the crowd up. Todd was quick enough to ask Andromeda and Samantha to dance with him because these were fast songs, where no body contact was necessary.

There were only three other couples on the dance floor and their example seemed to bring other dancers out of the woodwork. Todd smiled approvingly as he saw his girlfriend's unfettered breasts trembling under the fabric as they swayed to the music. He hoped the guys around wouldn't become cross-eyed staring at them. They danced four fast songs in a row and then went back to the table to drink. Harvey Benson and Steve Baxter, two of his closer classmates, quickly were there to ask his girlfriends to dance but they excused themselves for a two song break. Todd quickly raised their slumped mood and said, "Harvey and Steve, come back after two songs. You have the right now to dance first with my ladies."

Exactly that happened later, and not only that. The DJ mixed a slow song into his repertoire and Todd's classmates beamed with joy as his women hesitated not a second to melt into their arms, body close to body. Todd nodded encouragingly as he saw them looking at him with bewilderment. He was with Cindy at the dance floor. He couldn't resist her hungry eyes any longer. She melted in his arms and pressed her curves at him that he had no reason to hold his cock in check. He hoped Harvey and Steve wouldn't come in their pants. Todd's cock unrestrictedly was fully inflated as a wondering hand probed his hardness, checking the length and thickness of his jackhammer. She dragged her fingernails over its full dimension. Cindy whispered in his ear, "What a fool, what a damn fool we all were not to recognize your potential. How did Samantha decide to approach you? She never spoke about it. I assume she didn't know about that big thing you are carrying around in your pants."

Todd answered with his hands on her buns pressing her belly on his throbbing cock. "No, she didn't know it then, but afterwards she reaped the result for her brave action. Weeks ago she realized she was secretly attracted to me since some time before she approached me. She looks now at it as a degree of fate and as you probably heard it through the grapevine, my girlfriends are lovers too. By the way what would you twins do for a night of love and passion with me?"

"Everything," she instantly blurted out.

Todd softly kissed her neck before he said, "Everything is a strong word that implements 'without any restriction'. In case your round, firm butt is virgin territory I can't stay away from it. You have to give it to me in loving devotion and not as a sacrifice. Otherwise we can't be together because I fear I would rape your ass." In fact this proposal was a test how Amanda and Jacqueline may react too.