An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 15

Story Info
More carnal activities at the Walgren residence.
9.3k words
4.6
13k
3

Part 15 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------

Edited by tangentjoker. Great job, thank you

---------------

Early Tuesday, Todd woke up with a strange feeling on his face like a dog was slobbering over it with its broad wet tongue. Drowsy, he forced his eyes open into a slit and realized it wasn't a dog's tongue; it was Samantha's leaky pussy slithering over his face from his chin to his forehead. It was evidently why he had to wake up because his nose was buried in her split and she used it to stimulate her pussy and clit. Samantha's labia were a little smaller and differently structured than Andromeda's so it was no big deal to keep their sexes apart.

In an act of defense, Todd grabbed her ass cheeks and forced his nose out of her swollen labia. He looked at the pink, wet, entrance of her cunt and used his hands on her ass again to spear her on his long, stiff, tongue. He groaned in her snatch and slurped her delicate juices in his mouth. Samantha excitingly moaned as he rotated his appendage in her opening and used his nose to rub it over her hard pleasure button.

Of course, Samantha had been careful not to suffocate him but she wanted to wake him up. It was time to release her from her morning horniness. She triumphed with a sigh as his tongue got into the action and some of his fingers split her asshole open. She looked down as his other hand crept up on her body and finally reached his goal kneading her firm titties and pinching her hard nipples. Small cries of pleasure escaped her mouth. As highly aroused as she was his tongue fucking her pussy, his nose rubbing over her clit, his fingers rotating in her ass and his hand tweaking her nipples brought her quickly on the brink of an orgasm.

Hot shudders rushed through her body. She had trouble remaining upright as she started to shake more and more. Her eyes rolled in their sockets while her head shook independently around.

"Oh my God!" Samantha cried out passionately. "It...it...feels like fireworks are going off!" She exclaimed. She felt her clit thumping like it was going to burst.

Todd knew it was time to pay a little more attention to this hard, throbbing bloody-red nubbin pushing out of its hood. His tongue teased her as it fluttered between the folds of her increasing moisture sliding closer to her waiting clit. Her reaction proved him right.

"Make me cum baby, make me cum," Samantha urged him unnecessarily. He was already fucking her ass with his whole hand; the wetness seeping out of her now very slick cunt provided plenty of lubrication. He pinched her nipples hard. The little pain added up to the fuel of her desire. Finally, he pushed her over the edge against a fantastic orgasm as the tip of his tongue softly, yet furiously, licked over her hard little button.

Her moans of pleasure increased into long strings of sensual utterances as her pleasure escalated towards new heights. He felt her shudder, seemingly holding her breath, and then more forcefully than he had done until now, he wrapped his lips around her hard female cock, pulling on it, sucking it firmly, and simultaneously lashing out at it with his tongue as he did so.

When her climax exploded throughout her body it looked like there was a screaming bundle of convulsing flesh uncontrollably thrashing above him but Todd did everything to keep her stable with his strong hands supporting her shaking frame. As her convulsions finally subsided, she just whimpered for a few seconds and then released his head from her clinging thighs. She rolled over and onto his left side and curled into a fetal position as she recovered from her body-wracking orgasm.

Doing so, she revealed a fact he had been only half aware of it due to his focused attention at Samantha. Andromeda was fucking his cock orally with long exactly timed deep-throat strokes.

He remembered now she started it in the middle of his cunnilingus fun with Samantha. It felt now not only sensational but also looked sensational the way his cock disappeared with smooth moves of her head in her deep oral cavern again and again. Every throat fuck started with quick licks around his beefed-up glans then she slithered with her wet lips and tongue around his shaft fluently down to the waxed base and scrotum where she licked around it. What a great pleasure to feel the slight pressure on his cockhead as her gullet opened up for his long cock to enter her esophagus.

Todd didn't know whether it was intentional or not, but she knelt obscenely beside him with her magnificent derriere on display so he could easily see a vibrator buzzing in her cunt while she worshipped his cock. Also, her beautiful asshole got his attention. Her position made her buns gape and he could easily see her anus twitching; excitingly opening up a little and closing back in rapid order. It was a sight to behold. He couldn't control himself any longer.

The cunnilingus fun with Samantha, Andromeda's exquisite blowjob and her awesome behind on display transformed him instantly into a rutting bull to inseminate his ripe heifer.

Like a roaring lion, Todd dislodged himself from his lover's mouth and the next seconds he did three things almost in trance: he knelt behind her, then altered the vibrator from her pussy into her easily accommodating ass and as the final act he filled her twat doggie style with a mighty portion of manmeat. He slid his cockhead up and down her soaking slit making it thoroughly wet before he rammed it into her vaginal depths batting a grand slam home run on the way. Like the spectators in a baseball stadium cheering in exaltation, Andromeda was cheering in exaltation as her breeding bull mounted her with force.

Her cunt rippled with strong muscle waves over the full length of his thick cock which stretched her tight, flexible, fuck tube wonderfully as always. She rocked her hips gently, sucking his cock even deeper in her pussy. She made sure his taut, prominent ball sack rubbed over her extended clit. She gasped and grunted softly as Todd let her autonomously move for a few minutes, sliding subtly back and forth with her soaked cunt over the full length of his cock just as she liked it at the beginning of a monster fuck. Pussy juice already dripped down to the bedsheets. Bedsheets were a major part of the washing that the laundry shop collected every week. As her pace increased, he gripped her hips and started to bang her cunt briskly and she continued to fuck back energetically with increasing moans.

"Yeeeaaah Todd, fuck me good, my magic breeding bull, make me cum with your huge bull flesh. I pity all the myriad of people out there without such morning exercises." She was heated up extremely so it was no surprise that within a few minutes she cried ecstatically as her first orgasm almost hit her out of the blue. Her body shook violently, making her gasp and scream though that was no reason for Todd to stop his drilling motions. Her contracting pussy tried to milk the semen right out of him but to no avail. Todd didn't let it happen.

He was in a world of his own as he fucked his first love into oblivion. He often growled how much he liked to plug her insatiable pussy and only marginally did he register that Andromeda handed over the extensive carnal pleasures she felt into munching Samantha's snatch, eating her out with verve. However, she never ceased to buck her butt back at him as hard as she could. A loud squishing sound was heard from both the girls' pussies. Todd felt like his cock was driving in and out of a receptacle full of hot slippery liquid. Fortunately, his vivid copulation didn't last very long until he bathed his lover's regenerative organ with a sheer endless flood of potent sperm. His hands dug almost painfully in his lover's well-cushioned haunches as his spewing schlong twitched awfully in her spasming cunt.

Todd came with a gasping, rasping groan while his girls experienced their second strong orgasm this morning almost simultaneously. They made their immense delight more than vocal. Samantha came from awesome cunnilingus fun and Andromeda from being fucked by a rutting bull. She shook and convulsed, shoving her pussy onto his squirting cock and gushing around it. Her body quivered hard for almost a minute and after the shaking stopped, it was followed by little aftershocks. Samantha's body was also shaking violently in the afterglow of her orgasm. Her bloody-red swollen, ravished labia and exposed stiff clit were unveiled to Todd's sight as Andromeda's head fell to the side after soaking up all of her lover's juices. Todd took the vibrator out of her ass and, frantically panting, they all collapsed together in a heap.

As always, his cock needed some time to go flaccid and to slip out of Andromeda's pussy. When it finally happened, Samantha was eagerly there to clean her lover's sex organs. She happily swirled his limp dick in her mouth tasting and slurping the combined male-female juices. Finished with her job, which lasted only a few minutes, Todd was already on the way to getting hard again. Much more of their combined juices were leaking out of Andromeda's cunt. Samantha took Andromeda's gaping, swollen labia in her mouth and sucked hard to extract real spurts of mixed cum which she swallowed diligently. This action had also a strong impact on Andromeda's still prominent clit causing it throbbing again and a few licks with a daring tongue were enough to make her orgasm again; her third fantastic morning climax.

Todd couldn't stay away from his lovelies any longer. With his cock again at full mast and Samantha lying flat on her tummy with her legs stretched wide while serving Andromeda he had no other choice than to attack her from behind. He spread her buns and the way her asshole winked at him it became instantly his target. He spit thoroughly on her anus and placed his profusely precum leaking glans at the entrance of her anal channel. He teased her saucily with his cockhead, rubbing saliva and precum around her asshole pushing some of it in her slightly gaping rear hole with only the tip of his spear until she groaned in frustration and tried to lift her pelvis to get him in but his hands on her butt prevented her from doing it.

"Always these damsels in distress," he laughingly said aloud and added a little more pressure at her crinkled rosebud which dutifully gave way for his anal pecker on its journey deep into her rectum. Loud moans were emitted by these immoral connected humans. Todd let his weight do the trick to fully impale her butt on his anal chisel. ʺYou're a good girl yearning for anal sex,ʺ he growled as he lay on her, pushing his cock into her eager ass.

ʺYour good girlʹs horny ass needs your big cock, definitely,ʺ she moaned back.

For several seconds, he let Samantha feel him lying on her back kissing sweet spots on her neck and around her ears. She liked to have her outer ears poked and licked. Eventually, he supported himself on his hands and started to sodomize her after she yelled at him in mock accusation what a dirty sex devil he was. Nothing felt better than his divine cock in her ass. Ultimately she had a sixty to forty percent preference for anal sex. For the umpteenth time, she was conceding what a marvelous investment it was to acquire such trained anal muscles which kept his cock in a tight grip over the full length of his subtle drilling instrument without throwing obstacles in its way.

He gave her butt a playful slap as she said, "Please, Todd, fuck my ass, it's yours, only yours, until you give me permission my future boyfriends or later my husband are allowed to enter that hole. I'll have much sex with them but even in a committed relationship I'm not obliged to let them have my ass. To resist the temptation to let them fuck my ass will always remind me of you, you non-stop fucking Titan." Of course, Todd had no intentions to refuse her that pleasure with her future lovers. He made a mental note to tell her so. Now, in the heat of passion, wasn't the right moment.

Pinning her into the mattress he rocked her gently, fondling her beautiful upper back with his mouth and tongue, tracing sweet kisses over her smooth skin. He couldn't reach much of her body in the Elephant position. She grunted softly as his heavy, big balls slapped against her wet pussy.

"Your ass is heavenly as always," he whispered in her ear. ʺIt's so hot and tight. It feels so wonderful." She tried to turn her head so that he could kiss her but it was awful to do it that way. Todd savored every tantalizingly long slow push in her sizzling ass while she moaned constantly. Samantha shuddered, and her asshole twitched around his warm yet steely cock.

When he started to fuck her butt in earnest, the rutting bull came back and Samantha continued eating Andromeda's cunt as good as she could with a crazy fucker deep-drilling her ass from atop creating slapping noises when his loins hit her buns. What a bunch of sex crazy maniacs! It was inevitable. Todd needed some time to cum again so each his lovelies experienced two more screaming orgasms. Samantha from his relentless fucking machine, and Andromeda from serious attacks against her pussy and ass, before he filled his lover's pulsing bowels with his second outburst this morning.

"Damnit, I'm cumming hard again. Get my naughty hot cum-juice in your greedy ass," he groaned in sheer delight and his whole lower body contracted and jerked as an almost endless stream of hot cum pumped out of his dick.

Andromeda, for her part, writhed on the bed in some kind of a convulsive fit with her mouth wide open uttering throaty moans out of it. Her pussy had been fisted furiously by Samantha who in the throes of her own orgasm gasped breathlessly as she convulsed and her asshole twitched around his erupting geyser. One in the cunny and one in the tushy, Todd thought was a good motto to start a day. This morning, their horniness had been satisfied more than usual and, after some recovery time, they staggered on wobbling knees into the bathroom.

---------------

Donna was right on time as they finished getting the patio table ready for breakfast. They all went to the front door and shoved Donna quickly in with an excited yell from all of them. The door was closed and the kissing orgy started between all of them. They all murmured how they missed it not to be together for almost four days. Donna wore a sexy summer dress, which had a long zipper at the back. A clear invitation to undress her. The fabric fell to the floor and Andromeda put it on a hanger and hung it on the coat rack. Donna was buck-naked. No underwear at all. That led quickly to a welcoming nasty activity. Todd groped and kissed her magnificent rack. His girlfriends knelt on the floor, Samantha in front, kissing Donna's pussy and Andromeda behind, pushing her buns apart to lick her asshole. Donna was already excited to no end so it was no surprise her body quickly shattered through a nice orgasm. They held her in their arms and kissed her while she recovered.

They went to the patio (You know the slogan: Where clothes are not mandatory, don't waste them) and consumed their breakfast in a cheery atmosphere of fun and joy. Donna was happy to be with her lovers again and really laughed as she disclosed to them what happened at her home the last few days.

"My husband came back on Friday from his business trip, I believe, exhausted to the core. Maybe his office floozy is a nymphomaniac. As I said on Friday morning he needed my care the last couple of days to look after him and to pamper him. Sex was not mentioned. Whether he'll need it today with his floozy I have my doubts. Probably he needs a few more days to recover from this two week business trip."

They laughed together about her husband who thought he was still in his twenties instead of his fifties. What a pity! It was better fun as Todd's girlfriends informed Donna about the addition to Todd's harem by Cindy and Claire, identical twins. Donna applauded as she was told Todd nonchalantly took their anal cherries. She still remembered her own deflowering by Todd very well. She hoped she would get her ass poked again today. Todd had called the maid service to shorten the cleaning process from 3 pm to 5 pm. That would give them plenty of time for carnal activities.

Throughout the breakfast, the girls teased Todd to no end. They let him lick jelly from their hard nipples, chocolate mousse from their pussies and even melted butter out of their ass cracks. It was a wonder his hard cock didn't ejaculate over the patio table.

After the table was cleared, they jumped into the pool to refresh their heated bodies and, of course, to have fun, too. Donna was mesmerized. She saw Andromeda and Samantha deepthroating Todd under water. She tried it herself and was surprised she could do it as well. It was a great feeling to let his warm cock slip through her closed lips so no water could enter her mouth. She swirled with her tongue a few times around the broad ridge of his glans and then took him deep into her throat for as long as she could hold her breath.

It was finally Samantha who got his big load straight into her stomach, her head still underwater. She couldn't hear much of how he excitingly growled during his ejaculation. Suddenly she needed to breathe and some final drops of cum polluted the pool water. Andromeda even milked more of his seed out of his cock. The water filter system would clear that in a few hours. Of course, the women didn't want to pass over a nice oral orgasm for themselves.

"Oh, God, Todd," they moaned. "Eat us." Side by side, they sat at the pool edge, legs spread and hanging in the water. Three beautiful vulvas were winking at him, already wet from anticipation. He decided to treat them alternately, to tease them mercilessly, and to build up a hunger for the final approach. Their lips were already swollen from the excitement in the pool. He put a finger in his first cunt up to the first knuckle, letting it slide through the slimy slit a few times from the bottom to the top though avoiding her clit hood. Her pussy twitched. He combined this smart finger play by licking around her outer lips, softly chewing on them. He asked the girls to lie on their backs, and then he put their feet on the edge of the basin and moved their hips a little bit toward him.

Todd said, "Fine, now I have better access." He repeated the action with the other two girls. As long as he had a free hand to roam over their bodies, he gently squeezed their breasts and pinched the nipples.

During the next round, he licked them a little harder. Yet he still avoided their clits which started to look out of their hoods. He kissed down over their perineums, licking their assholes a few times. Soft moans started.

Next time, he established a severer finger play in both their lower orifices, even fucking them a bit. At the same time, he licked on both sides of their now extended clits and the hood without touching the pleasure buttons directly. The moans became louder and challenges started to make them cum. Their hips feverishly moved against his face.

He teased them through another round where they called him a bastard then he had mercy with them and brought them with a combined attack, fingers rubbing over the tissue of their G spots, fingerfucking their asses and his lips and tongue chewing, licking and sucking on their clits. One after another felt a mind-blowing orgasm rushing through their bodies. They cried and the breathing was heavy. Todd had the pleasure to swallow gallons of sweet pussy juice but his face was drenched as well. Also the water was polluted with female cum. He was happy each woman let his head escape from the tight grip of her thighs before there was an accident.

Sufficiently recovered, they used the shower circle beside the pool to clean their bodies. They went to the pool chairs and discussed with Donna what she wanted to do. It was her shot. Of course, the sex discussion made them horny as hell again. Hot and cold shudders went through Donna as her lovers suggested a double penetration fest. In details it was described first she should take the harness dildo in her pussy and Todd's cock in her ass and in case there was any energy left in her she could ride Todd's cock and one of his girlfriends would fuck her in the ass. While they talked Andromeda had her hand between Donna's thighs and Samantha was playing with her voluptuous tits.