An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 26

Story Info
Surprises for Todd at home and at Berkeley.
10.8k words
4.69
10.6k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 26 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by tangentjoker. Great job. Thank you.

-----

On his way home, Todd was in an emotional turmoil. He was torn between the fact his exciting sex life and the closeness with his lovers were temporarily over and the alluring prospect of what may happen in Berkeley with him and the female species. He felt some sadness but also had to smile as he thought about the humorous fact his exciting sex life was just a little more than three months old. From the day Andromeda took his virginity until this day, as he had fun with two gorgeous mature women. Sisters, in fact, who were anxious to pleasure him to the utmost. There was nothing they denied him.

Despite the fact he had made it clear to his housemates in Berkeley he would not try to establish a harem there, like he did at home, he wouldn't push any acceptable woman out of bed. By any means, Todd knew precisely that he was born to show the women who crossed his life what lovemaking was really meant to be. This insight was also only a little more than three months old as Andromeda discovered what a natural born lover he turned out to be. He was always aware of his physical abilities and the beneficial size of his cock but before Samantha approached him for senior prom, it seemed there was a shield around him that prevented his female schoolmates from registering his potential.

After Andromeda made him a man, they came all out of the woodwork. And then the school leaver's ball was the highlight and he suddenly had a harem at home to satisfy. The thoughts of what happened in this short span of time with him and his ten lovers so far made his cock throb in his pants. Not one of them denied him anything and with six of them, he had the honor of taking their anal cherry.

He was a little distracted from his thoughts as he stopped at a service station where he filled the tank and used the car wash there. After a close inspection he was sure his car was ready for the drive tomorrow to Berkeley. His dad would accompany him with his Mercedes because his car wasn't big enough to carry the entire luggage set. Tom would make use of the drive to Berkeley to visit a close friend from his college days. With a rough estimate, his mother was ready to help him to pack at least five big suitcases. He wanted to be prepared in Berkeley for every type of weather. And he didn't want to do the laundry more than once every two weeks.

He arrived home and was greeted warmly by his parents who were also a little sad because Todd would begin a new journey in his life and spread his wings in Berkeley. They took the afternoon off to assist him and have a talk with him.

At 5 pm, everything was packed and the suitcases loaded in the cars. Todd excused himself for a quick drive into town because at the last minute he had decided to buy a new headset for his laptop. He found his old one no longer good enough for the use of Skype chatting with his lovers at home. He bought an expensive one but one that was clearly indicated it was very suitable for Skype connections. He hoped he would find some time in Berkeley to stay in contact with his current and former lovers including Andromeda and Samantha in Denton. Skype would clearly reduce the costs for cell phone connections.

Back at home, he was surprised to find Jill Brown in the living room chatting with his parents. She was a woman in her late twenties and an assistant in his mother's psychology office. She was obviously invited to dinner but he was mildly surprised as she immediately stood up and approached him after he entered the room. He was even more surprised as she took him in her arms and gave him a kiss straight on his lips. She could do that easily because she was a tall woman and with the heels she wore she was probably only two inches shorter than he.

He knew Jill very well because she was invited to dinner with her husband at least twice a month and he often saw her at the office in her scrubs. However, the affection she showed him he hadn't expected. Even more so because he knew she was sadly divorcing her husband because after six years of marriage with thankfully no kids he came out with the confession he had had sex repeatedly with a man and found that was his destiny. Despite this fact, they parted as friends but it was sad enough.

Jill broke the kiss shortly after their tongues came into contact. It was great fun and Todd just went with the flow in spite of his wondrousness. She looked at him with an expression on her face and eyes he was well acquainted with all his women. He was flabbergasted as she spoke.

"Todd, I hope this is all right. I asked your parents if I could come over and surprise you. They thought it was a good idea as I told them what I had in mind. Honey, I always had a soft spot for you and now with my gay husband gone I found a desire in me growing I couldn't control any longer. I want you to possess my body every which way you want. Don't worry, your parents know everything and we had an open talk where they informed me what you usually do with a woman.

"I admit I needed some time to struggle with my inhibitions but then I threw all cautions to the wind and prepared myself for this final act. I AM MORE than ready to give you my anal cherry and this arouses me very much. You won't believe it but my husband had an enema system hidden in a drawer with which he cleaned his bowels so his gay lover could fuck his ass properly. What do you think about my proposal?"

Todd answered her by suddenly pulling her head to him and kissing her urgently. This time it was a long kiss. He laid all the passion into it he could muster. Jill complied wonderfully and a heavy tongue battle took place where they fought about the dominance in each other's mouth. Their bodies pressed into each other like their lives depended on it. Todd detected her braless breasts under a thin blouse with hard nipples poking through his shirt into his pecs and Jill felt a substantial cock pressing into her belly. The longing for him sent shivers of pleasure through her body, stirring up passionate desire.

Her knees got weak at the instant realization this young man was everything she had dreamt about. Jennifer had twice, more or less absentmindedly, talked about her son's sexual prowess. She was clearly proud of him. Every last tension Jill may have felt vanished from her body and mind. She was now fully his for the taking.

They had almost forgotten Jennifer and Tom through their kiss orgy but as Todd started to lift the hem of her short skirt he found very sexy as she approached him they heard Jennifer laughingly say, "Go get a room you two and get this initial fire out of your system. Dinner is ready in forty minutes."

They broke the kiss, looking sheepishly at Todd's parents and hurried up the stairs to his room. 'What a favor,' Jill thought, 'his parents were so open minded people to let her fuck him at their home.'

Todd guided her to his bedroom, admiring her long, shapely legs which were barely hidden by her short skirt. The high-heels added an enticing finish to her sexy extremities. Another discovery was her excessive butt which seemed to be ready to drown a man in it. He wondered if it still would look good without the confines of her tight skirt. He knew from some movies where a woman scraped out of her tight jeans and her butt looked to be out of shape or was it just cellulite.

He closed the door behind them and let her sit on his monster bed where he finally had to admit he found her now incredibly beautiful. Incomprehensibly, he had somehow overlooked what a knockout Jill was. Probably he had missed it because he had always seen her together with her husband or in her scrubs at the office. He was sure one of the reasons he had now a different opinion of her was that she was boldly dressed to impress him. With her husband in tow she wore, every other time, very conservative clothes and she always seemed to be a bit reserved.

But now she looked at him with a beaming face and he had no doubt she relished his open admiration. Not for one second did she try to adjust her short skirt which rode now up high enough on her thighs to show him she wore no panties. Her thighs shadowed her pussy but he was confident he saw a glimmer of pink flesh. Todd wondered how she avoided a wet spot on her skirt assuming she may have been a little aroused waiting for him in libidinous anticipation. He didn't know Jill quickly went to his bedroom as his parents told her they had heard his car and removed her panties with the Always® in it to keep her pussy dry. Her overnight bag was already stored there.

To lay her intentions clearly on the table she opened the buttons of her sexy, white blouse but let the fabric still cover her tits which turned out to be full and firm. The thin blouse couldn't keep her long nipples at bay and the rosy flesh of her small areolas shone through the fabric. He knew that must have been another exciting view for his father like he was used to with his girlfriends. However, his mother dressed at home equally sexy since they returned from Cabo San Lucas.

Todd had no doubt she was his the way she looked at him with hunger in her pale blue eyes and her tongue dancing through her half open lips but he wanted her to admit how crazy she was about him.

"Honey, I more than appreciate you want me to take you every way I want as a parting gift but why did you wait so long? If I'm right, the break-up with your husband was over a month ago. We could've had a lot of fun together."

"Todd, I know. It's a pity! But you must realize I needed some time to cope with the knowledge my husband was gay. I didn't mourn about our marriage because there wasn't much left to fight for it. I took a fancy to you years ago but after you've turned eighteen I just wanted to jump your bones. Insecurities and the knowledge you had an obviously promiscuous sex life prevented me from approaching you. Just a few days ago, I confessed my obsession to your mother and surprisingly she found it a good idea you wouldn't sleep alone the last day you were at home. Do you find me attractive?"

Jill teasingly looked at him and then just slipped her blouse off her shoulders and her round, firm melons came unfettered into his view. They were gorgeous. They were perfect. They were so big and so full and capped with such pretty, hard nipples. He started salivating at the mere sight of them. They wobbled only slightly as she stood up, unzipped her purple skirt and let it fall to the floor while her thick, dark brown hair danced around her beautiful face.

What a sight to behold with a magnificent, naked woman standing there with sexy high heels on her feet. Her small, bright red areolas were the size of a quarter but her protruding nipples were of a much darker red color like they wanted to announce their presence. Down on her mons was a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair but her plump pussy was bald. The sexy nether lips looked like they were already wet and an enticing aroma of her progressing arousal wafted in his nostrils.

"My God! Jill, you're incredibly gorgeous. Let's make the best of our time together. My Dad and I will leave early next morning so I can't make love to you the whole night long, as much as I want to. Shall I undress myself or will you do the honors?"

Of course, she wanted to do it and while she drew his polo shirt over his head his hands became free. With one of them, he pulled her head to him and another passionate French kiss took place. Their toes curled as they again were lost in their desire for each other. With his other hand, he immediately went to her enticing tits and the long hard nipples which throbbed in the palms of his hands. He pinched them lightly to test how hard she liked her teats twirled between thumb and forefinger. Obviously, she liked it a bit rougher the way she moaned in his mouth.

Jill's hands also roamed over his chiseled torso admiring his broad shoulders and his strong muscled back. She lingered on his perfectly formed pecs and pinched his hard nipples which were surprisingly long for a man. When her hands wandered down over his six-pack, she reached the belt of his pants and the craving for his cock overwhelmed her. The big bulge in his pants pressing into her naked belly was prominent enough.

Breaking the kiss and depriving him the playground of her tits Jill knelt before him and, with this fat snake under his pants, she tried to estimate the size of his manhood. She quickly unbuckled his belt and opened the zipper while Todd had a magnificent view down over her back and to her ass that seemed to have been formed by an ingenious sculptor. There was not at all any cellulite to discover.

Jill grunted in frustration because she had trouble drawing his pants and underwear over his hips because there was a monster beast underneath which fought against it. She gave a sigh of relief as she pushed his garment down but wasn't prepared as a long, hard club slapped her face. It was just then she laid her eyes on it and that was the moment an incredulous gasp for breath left her mouth.

Jennifer had hinted her son was well endowed but Jill hadn't expected he sported such a long and threateningly thick cock. She felt her vaginal secretions wetting her pussy and lips even more as she tried to imagine how this monster would feel like in her tight snatch. The penis of her now gay husband was, on the contrary, no threat to the men he may fuck in their asses.

Her own asshole twitched simultaneously in fear of its integrity and in anticipation what such a tremendous instrument could do to her virgin ass. Was it possible this fat dong would ever fit in her anus? She knew of its tightness because she had probed it with a slim vibrator. Only with a lot of lube and determination she was able to insert the thin dildo in her ass but it came out as a favor. She liked the feeling in her butt. The next time she found it easier to insert the probe.

Todd knew from frequent experience what was going on in her mind and let her patiently make her own decision. He liked anal sex but it was not an obsession for him. In case Jill retracted from her intention to give him her anal cherry, he would not for a second attempt to change her mind. It was great fun for him how Jill became accustomed to his cock. He was in no hurry despite the time limit his mother gave them. He knew he could bring Jill and him to a simultaneous orgasm in just a few minutes.

Jill couldn't believe how good his cock felt in her hands; soft and warm on the outside and like a steel rod inside of it. She became bolder by the minute jerking him off a bit until she couldn't resist any longer tasting the copious amount of pre-cum she had smeared around his fat glans. With a joyful sigh she opened her mouth wide, took the first three inches in her mouth to bathe his cock in her saliva and with her tongue lavishly rolling around the fat knob like wet silk.

She did that for a couple of minutes until she felt she had to express her excitement. "Todd, that's the most gorgeous cock I've ever seen or imagined in my life. It feels so full in my mouth and your pre-cum tastes deliciously. I rarely performed oral sex on my husband because he didn't go down on me. In hindsight, I suspect he would have preferred to suck a dick. But that was not the only reason. His cock just didn't arouse me enough. Your beautiful weapon makes me feel completely different. I like it very much and your pre-cum seems to be some kind of an aphrodisiac."

She got back to work and as Todd moaned louder and louder saying how good it felt. She was happy she did it right. She didn't deceive herself that she was a great cocksucker but Todd obviously enjoyed it despite he probably had better blowjobs because she was not able to deepthroat him. She didn't know every female mouth pleasuring his cock was unique for him and he never really did compare them. She discovered he wouldn't withdraw his cock from her mouth like most men who just wanted to fuck. He let her have her way with him.

However, it was her own desire to get fucked that regretfully stopped her oral ministrations and she went back to the bed where she lay on her back, spreading her toned legs in open invitation. Her slightly open pussy with the wet, swollen, lips was ready for the taking. Her vulva looked like a juicy fruit one would be greedy to bite in it.

This gorgeous woman was a complete package; voluptuous with curves not even the best artist could draw better and without the slightest seeming of unwanted fat. Probably the result of workouts and exercises he didn't know about. Jill's body reminded him a bit about Donna but as Jill was much younger every bit of it seemed to be firmer. Her firm tits didn't roll to the side but instead protruded proudly from her chest and her thick, long, nipples looked like ripe, red, berries ready to be picked. Her otherwise flat stomach showed only a hint of bulge which Todd liked very much on a woman.

Jill looked lasciviously at her lover and said, "Please make love to me Todd. I'm yearning for your big, beautiful, cock. Show me what your mother had hinted that you're capable of doing in the sack." Unashamedly, she pulled her labia apart and showed him the entrance to her vaginal heaven. She even wet one finger between her folds, pushed the digit in her mouth and looking at him with a depraved grin on her face she slowly licked it clean. Jill was surely a woman to his taste.

"You know I will, girl. I didn't want to rush you. I am not interested in a one night stand. I want to be your lover for as long as you want me. You know my destiny for some years is the University Of California at Berkeley but I'll never forget you and if you're willing to share some time with me whatsoever we can continue what we start today. Think about the long summer break next year."

"Really, you mean that, Todd? You really mean that?"

"I sure do. I am not going to tell you I love you but I am pretty sure I did fancy you for a long time as well. I can't imagine of going home through school breaks without meeting you again."

Her face was beaming with passion as he said it and he felt his heart melt. She held her arms out to him and it happened probably in the blink of an eye. He knelt between her luscious thighs with his long, thick, cock obscenely waving in the air and settled himself atop her, supported by his knees and forearms. Any distance between them was gone as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to a fiery kiss where her substantial breasts functioned as heavenly pillows.

After he broke the kiss, Todd took his time to kiss her and to explore her body with his hands and mouth but as his head made a move in the direction of her crotch she stopped him and almost croaked, "There's time for that later. Todd, I need you inside me. Please make love to me or fuck me hard and fast. It doesn't matter. I need you badly."

"That's my pleasure, Honey. I'll make love to you and fuck you fast and hard in consecutive order. We still have twenty minutes to spare which means a nice fifteen minutes lovemaking session and a quick five minutes shower together."

Todd slid his body up hers, feeling her shiver with anticipation. They kissed again and as his mouth wandered down to her neck he nibbled all the strategic places he knew a sensuous woman was correspondent to caress. For one moment, he supported himself only on one forearm with the other hand reaching down to place his fat glans expertly between her gaping and very wet pussy lips, rubbing the tip along her folds to lube it. He was a bit surprised how steady he had to push to place his cockhead in her very wet but very tight velvet sheath.

Jill moaned at the contact and closed her eyes as she never had felt anything like that. His fat glans stretched the entrance of her pussy widely. She involuntarily arched her hips, desirously trying to get him deeper but she quickly learned to let him have the power of intrusion as he whispered to her to be patient because her vagina wasn't used to his size. He assured her he knew what to do.