An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 29

Story Info
Diana, Jill and Sheryl come to visit Todd at Berkeley.
11.3k words
4.78
12k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 29 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by tangentjoker. Great job. Thank you.

*****

It was a surprise for Todd. He felt on Thursday and Friday no urgent need to masturbate or to call Megan. She had made it clear she would be with him at his beck and call. He could've done that but for obvious reasons he wanted to keep her on a long leash. Furthermore, he intended to train his body not to need an orgasm every day. The fantastic sex with Megan on Wednesday proved to be a great advantage.

With Diana and Sheryl on Saturday and Sunday he would have excessive sex again and he hoped the aftereffect of it would last until Wednesday when Megan would visit him again.

On Saturday, all the members of the household sat together after they had lunch with a large bowl of mixed salad topped with a number of quartered, boiled eggs and stripes of pan-fried, chopped escalopes of turkey accompanied by French bread.

Yes, Todd's housemates were waiting for his other girlfriends Diana and Sheryl to arrive. Todd didn't mind because he saw how extremely curious they were and they even played a silly game which one of them would welcome the girls at the front door. Jack won and therefore he stood up as the doorbell rang. He didn't know what to expect because Todd hadn't mentioned any details about the two girls.

The surprises started as Jack opened the door and there stood three women instead of two as expected. He immediately registered they were all gorgeous but two were clearly older than the eighteen year old twins. Todd had never mentioned he had girlfriends at home out of his own age range. Jack had no clue how old the ladies standing there really were. He could at least tell that one woman was probably around Todd's age, the second clearly a couple of years older and the third a couple of years more.

Jill, who had asked Diana and Sheryl whether she could accompany them, saw the confusion in Jack's face. As the twins had prepared them on Wednesday with excellent descriptions about Todd's housemates, she knew this was Jack.

She charmingly said, "My name is Jill and I hope I can call you Jack. I think you can tell I'm the oldest of us here. Don't be surprised about our different ages. We all are really Todd's girlfriends. I assure you there are two more of his girlfriends who are even older than I am."

Jack stammered that she could call him Jack and asked them to come in. He somehow remained paralyzed at the closed front door as the youngest woman of them jumped in Todd's arms and kissed him frantically. Diana and Jill waited patiently as Sheryl had her way with him. That gave his housemates the chance to have a close look at these slightly older women. Diana was roughly estimated to be twenty-one or twenty-two and Jill to be twenty-five or twenty-six, three years younger than their real ages.

Sheryl was dressed similarly to the twins in a sexy young fashion dress. Diana and Jill had decided to dress equally sexy but with an air of elegance and a little less revealing as their younger companion who had a good amount of naked skin on display. They laughingly called it the advantage of youth. However, their sexy white and blue blouses couldn't hide the fact they had omitted bras. Unfettered, firm breasts jiggled enticingly and three open buttons on each blouse revealed the beginning of cleavage. The same as the twins last weekend and Sheryl they didn't bother to cover her excited nipples with silicon pasties. Their nicely colored skirts were maybe two inches longer than Sheryl's mini skirt which did not even reach mid-thigh but they were surely not suitable for serious business meetings. Jill's outstanding chest endowment did not go unnoticed.

As Sheryl let go of Todd it was discovered the older women no less enthusiastically and passionately kissed him. As the kiss orgy was over he had the great pleasure to introduce his girlfriends to his housemates where he emphasized it was for him also a great surprise Jill came with them. Jill laughed and kissed him mentioning this was decided last Wednesday when his girlfriends held that meeting. With a round of hugs and cheek kisses Todd's girlfriends thanked his housemates for welcoming them. The guys again had trouble hiding their excitement holding these bombshells in their arms. The inevitable view down their chests made their cocks stir. Todd didn't reveal his girlfriends' ages so his housemates still had to guess.

They had a friendly talk together where Todd's girlfriends politely refused to answer specific, personal questions. Truly, his housemates had also politely asked. This time Todd had to fetch two bags out of the trunk of their car before he went upstairs with the girls for a private conversation.

As he had expected, they wanted to take a quick shower and to clean their bowels. All three couldn't wait to get fucked in the ass again. A strap-on was just not the same. He showed them the bathroom after he undressed them with a lot of fun and they donned the kimonos. They had to accept the bathroom wasn't big enough to bear four people and Todd told them to call downstairs when they were finished.

To his housemates he said his girlfriends wanted to take a quick shower and wanted to prepare themselves for anal sex. He had no reason to hide it because they would hear it inevitably later. That was something Dan always wanted to ask. He wanted to know how messy anal sex could be.

Todd answered, "To be absolutely sure, the penis remains clean after anal sex. The woman has to take a bowel cleaning with enemas. You know a lot of female porn stars take a cock out of their asses straight to their mouths. That's because they had cleaned their bowels thoroughly. However, spontaneous anal sex is still possible because the penis rarely gets in contact with feces after a thorough defecation. If you are afraid to have your penis coated with something, use a condom. Some people are used to having anal sex in the shower because the hot water washes everything away."

His housemates mimicked nodding to this information. Sharon asked whether they had to expect more of his girlfriends to visit him and he answered probably two others. Yana asked how he met Jill, the senior of the trio, and he chuckled she was a colleague of his mother and she became obsessed with him. The four women asked themselves whether they were already obsessed with him, too. The talk ended as his girlfriends shouted from upstairs they were ready and he excused himself.

He found them sitting on the bed and all three were still wearing panties. Sheryl answered his quizzical look. They wore them with thin sanitary pads in them to avoid a stream of juices leaking out of their highly aroused pussies onto the floor and bed. They would get rid of them in due time.

Todd undressed and decided to keep his boxer briefs on to match their appearance but he couldn't avoid having a hard-on with these centerfold beauties before his eyes and this meant after he made his cock comfortable a good part of it was sticking out of the stretched waistband. Four hungry eyes followed this incident.

Sheryl prompted him to sit on the bed with his upper back leaning at the headboard and then she got her ass astride his lap and ground it into his steel rod. Her thin panties and his briefs weren't of much help in stopping his growing excitement. He realized two days without a woman or masturbation were almost enough to get blue balls. He hoped he could muster enough self control to make the girls happy.

Todd looked at Diana and Jill who grinned as Sheryl turned her head and kissed him. He thought it was obviously an agreed chain of events because they turned to each other and kissed as well. It was the first indication for Todd something must have happened at their meeting Wednesday. He wrapped his arms around Sheryl's delicious body and took her young, firm breasts in his large hands and played with the hard nipples. She moaned as he added sensuous kisses on her neck and shoulders. That made her teats lengthen between his fingers.

"Oooohhhh, I think Todd wishes he had a few hot asses to fuck today," Sheryl giggled, winking at her older lovers. The meeting on Wednesday proved Jill didn't have any aversion against lesbian sex after they made her steaming hot with sex talk.

Todd chuckled inwardly because he knew they wanted to get fucked in their butts again; to get this craving out of their system as soon as possible. However, he needed a minute to realize his girlfriends were in teasing mode how mischievously they grinned at him. He decided to say nothing and let them have their fun.

Jill cocked her head to one side, and a scheming smile spread across her face.

"Hmm... maybe that can be arranged."

He sat there in a moment of silence, thinking about how to follow the plot. He assumed they wanted to give him a chance to play along with whatever game they had in mind.

"I'm not sure if Miguel, my boyfriend, would like that very much," Diana playfully said aloud, referring to the Spanish assistant cook at the 'Club' she fucked silly twice a week. Twice a week she also masturbated with a dildo she had happily purchased because it was almost an exact copy of Todd's cock. Pleasuring herself with the dildo, she closed her eyes and dreamt it was he who fucked her.

Once a week she had a threesome with Andromeda and Charley. Andromeda needed at least once a week to eat and fuck pussy. As a reward, Charley was allowed to fuck Diana, his playmate for years. Todd knew everything because Andromeda and Diana regularly performed for him on webcam. They connected through Skype. It always drained his balls and the girls liked to see it. Charley was informed and had agreed to the webcam sex stimulation they created for Todd. He knew it was not easy for his friend alone at Berkeley.

Jill mockingly mentioned to Diana, "I pity you," and crawled over to where Todd and Sheryl were sitting. "Maybe you can just watch then. You know how you love to watch."

"Mmmm... you're right about that," Diana conceded with a slow smile, continuing with the game. She knew her time would come. "Besides, we have to see if he can handle the two of you first. Think about the trouble I had finding a way to please six pussies at the same time when we played together last Wednesday."

This was the confirmation for Todd they had fun together as he had assumed. He wondered if he could be together with all seven of his girlfriends at the same time when he would be at home through school breaks. He wanted that to happen at least once. Some possibilities raced through his mind as Jill crawled to where they were sitting. She stayed kneeling on the bed while Sheryl leaned forward to kiss her full on the mouth, still keeping her ass in Todd's lap, shamelessly grinding away at his hard-on. Diana remained behind them with another glass of champagne in her hand, clearly ready to enjoy the show.

For a moment he thought about his housemates downstairs who let him have his fun without objection. However, after last weekend and after they had heard him with Megan on Wednesday, he had expected they would find some distraction not to be present and to hear again what he did with his girlfriends. He didn't know the girls reflected upon joining the party and the guys were there to deter them from really doing it. Dan, Jack and Peter possessed the fearful impression that Todd's girlfriends wouldn't mind. One day it slipped from his tongue his girlfriends also come together to have fun with each other. This was new territory for all of them because even at the two sex parties which had already taken place there was never a lesbian touch in it.

He put his hands on Sheryl's ample ass; the ass that he had been watching for years at school without a chance to ever get near it let alone fuck it. It felt as perfect as he'd remembered it, having been granted to sodomize it multiple times after they became lovers; firm and voluptuous in his grip as he squeezed and kneaded each cheek with fascination.

"Mmm...I bet you can't wait to fuck that," Sheryl teased, tossing her long hair over her shoulder and glancing back at him with a devilish grin.

"Oh I'm going to make sure you enjoy every single minute of it, too," he assured her lustily. "Do you want my cum in your ass today?"

"Oh, yeeesss..." She purred. "I want you to fill up my hole with hot thick cream and then I want Diana and Jill to lick every drop of it out of me."

Todd felt his cock getting even harder but the pressure of her buns on it gave him no chance to do anything about it. Listening to her filthy mouth go on about her ideas for the day ahead made him horny as hell. He patiently waited for the right moment as Sheryl adjusted her position to grab Jill's big globes to feel their spongy firmness, complimented with a smooth surface, that he could push her forward to a kneeling position where he immediately hooked his fingers into the waistband of her tight, tiny underwear. She wore purple panties which hardly covered what they were designed to. Todd peeled them down over her hips, watching each inch of tanned butt flesh exposed to his hungry gaze. Her ass jiggled deliciously as she lifted her feet to get them completely off her body. The sanitary pad was soaked with her juices and he quickly handed the panties to Jill who looked expectantly.

She immediately took the flimsy garment to her nose and took a deep breath to discover again Sheryl's delicious smell she was invited to on Wednesday as she licked this young woman's snatch for the first time of her life. She even had enjoyed Sapphic pleasures for the first time ever. She had thought what a crazy coincidence it was she turned out to be bi and her ex-husband turned out to be gay.

Todd took each perfectly rounded cheek in his hands and spread them apart, unable to wait any longer. His head dove down between Sheryl's thighs to get the sweet juices of her pussy on his tongue. She tasted like a ripe peach, and it made his cock throb with excitement. His tongue spread the juices over her asshole, lingering there to give her twitching rear opening a good rimming; with a swirling circular motion before pushing against the tight ring. He could hear her muffled cries of approval against Jill's substantial bosom she was working at with her mouth, as he licked her asshole and worked his tongue inside her enthusiastically. Her trained anus made no efforts to resist his advance.

"Ooh, let me see... I love watching you do this," Jill moaned, "Wednesday was the first time women were rimming my asshole with me rimming six others. I was delighted."

She moved to catch each of Sheryl's buns and pulled them apart even wider. Jill's eyes kept a close look on each move of Todd's tongue, urging him to get even deeper into her hole.

"I'm getting so wet watching you do this," she confessed. "It's just so dirty, I love it!"

Todd met her eyes, and with a lecherous thought, he took his tongue out of Sheryl's ass, grabbed Jill's head with his hands and pulled her towards him. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, and she kissed him back with a passion and urgency that pleased him, sucking his tongue greedily. Then with one hand, she pushed his face back into Sheryl's ass and he was again tongue-fucking his former schoolmate while Jill watched.

Minutes later, he was making out with her again, heedless of the fact his long tongue had been at least two inches deep in Sheryl's butt. Of course, the girls knew they were clean. While they kissed, he worked a finger into Sheryl's ass, finger fucking her smoothly while she gurgled with pleasure, still sucking Jill's ample boobs. Finally he grabbed the back of his mother's friend's head, his fingers twined in her thick, dark brown hair and pulled her back enough to replace his tongue with the fingers that he pulled out of Sheryl's ass.

"Suck these," he urged her, and she obliged him without hesitation. Her pale blue eyes looked up at him seductively while she licked his fingers. She was enjoying every minute.

Urged on by the intensity of how Jill seemed ready for all the depraved things with the other girls, he guided her face into Sheryl's ass, pausing to watch the sedulity of Jill unceremoniously licking her anus and forcing her tongue inside. Todd felt like he could have sat there and watched that all day and have been perfectly satisfied. He glanced at Diana, who clearly loved watching, he thought to himself.

Loudly he said, "Jill obviously learned a lot last Wednesday." Diana just nodded and continued to play absentmindedly with her fingers on her pussy. She had just pulled her panties to the side so she could rub her clit.

But the reality was that there was much more fun waiting for him. He stripped off his boxer briefs he still wore and locked eyes with Diana as his cock sprang free. It was as long and as thick as she remembered it to be more than two weeks ago. The mushroom head already glistened with pre-cum, and Todd could see her eyeing it appreciatively, rubbing her clit even faster.

"Sure you don't want to join us?" he asked mockingly, still following the game plan like she really didn't want to betray her boyfriend.

Diana smiled as she playfully admitted, "Mmm... you do look good. That is a big, fat, juicy cock. Who knows what may happen? I'll see how you do with them first, and then maybe I'll let you fuck me for dessert."

He couldn't help but moan audibly, just hearing her making a lewd offer like he was a stranger to her. Todd couldn't believe it how they acted. These gorgeous actresses were utterly insatiable.

On his knees, he set about taking off Jill's panties next. He slid them down over her luscious hips while she shifted on each knee, letting him pull them off her body. She continued to claw at Sheryl's ass, barely missing a beat. Todd smiled to see her full, round, flawless bottom revealed at last. The buns naturally spread as she shifted her knees apart and Todd wasted no time strongly rimming her to get his tongue inside her anus, while he stroked his cock, using his slippery pre-cum at the tip lubricating his hand while he gave himself a nice handjob.

"Wow, that is one amazing ass-licking train," Diana marveled.

He heard Sheryl's voice next: "Oh, Diana, I wish I could see it myself. It must look so hot!"

"Oh it's adventurously hot," Diana assured her blatantly, still playing with her pussy. "I feel like I'm about to cum just watching you all."

"Mmm... I would like to have a picture so I could see it, too," Sheryl whimpered as she leaned down into the mattress, balancing herself on one forearm while she rubbed her clit with her other hand. "Oh my God, Jill, your tongue is so deep in my butt right now. It feels so good."

Diana removed her panties as well, slid off the bed and fetched the digital camera that Todd had placed on the cupboard.

"Ok, bitches, let's see you both work yourselves into a frenzy of ass-licking abandon right now."

The situation surely got kinkier with Diana taking some single-hand-snapshots, snapping images of the dirty trio from different angles while still masturbating to the scene with one hand.

"Mmm... I think your boy-toy needs some attention, ladies," Diana mentioned.

The girls turned to glance back at Todd who felt overwhelmed by the intensity of the game they played. They exchanged giggles of excitement over his gym sculpted, athletic body and his long, thick cock that hopped in front of their faces as they crawled towards him. Todd stayed on his knees, intrigued by the scene that unfolded before his eyes as two naked gorgeous women knelt low in front of him and put their mouths on his cock.

Sheryl's mouth was bottomless as she worked down his sucker. Todd was more than pleased with her deep-throat technique and Jill was flabbergasted to see it. She made a mental note to achieve better cocksucking skills than last time she blew him on that Friday evening more than two weeks ago. Juicy saliva mixed with his pre-cum dripped from Sheryl's lips. Jill licked his balls at the same time, carefully taking each one into her mouth, driving him into a state of rapture.