An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 31

Story Info
Todd meets Kate, his soul mate at Berkeley.
13.3k words
4.83
11.6k
4

Part 31 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers,

Sorry for the delay of this chapter, but I tried to find a new editor. I had no luck so far. Therefore, this is another UNEDITED chapter I do submit now. Please don't blame me for any errors. Thank you.

*****

Todd's life again made a fantastic turn in his favor the week after the sex party. The days since the party, he had masturbated constantly to release his sexual frustration. It had started on Sunday right after the party. It was simply a disaster not to have a woman available to make love to again. His libido was strongly back, like it was at home where he had women available on an hourly basis. The sex game had spoiled him rotten, and the four girls fueled his frustration by making unmistakable yet furtive advances. He was especially tempted after he had called Megan on Sunday evening. She apologized sincerely that she couldn't come over this week. She also couldn't meet him on Wednesday. Something came up with her studies that she had to deal with.

Then he thought about the consequences fucking the girls. He would surely lose this perfectly comfortable lodging if he got caught. He was well aware of the slogan 'cheaters never prosper'. The girls could always pretend to their boyfriends he was chasing them. The guys simply feared his sexual prowess. For them, despite they saw his frustration, the sex game remained as an isolated event and fucking the girls on a regular basis was not on the menu. The girls hinted at getting a hotel room but Todd wouldn't want to waste money for a fuck.

It was the next Thursday, early afternoon, as the enchantment happened. He was solely having lectures in the morning so after lunch he decided to go to the bookstore to buy two books he had in mind for some days. One was for his studies and one for entertainment. He was happy they had them available so he didn't lose time having to look for them.

In a corner on the second floor of the bookstore was a small cafeteria one could get a quick drink or bite. The pies looked compelling as a dessert after lunch, so he fetched a coke and a piece of apple pie. After he paid the bill at the self-service checkout he found two of the six tables still unoccupied.

It was probably ten minutes later, after he was seated, that she entered the cafeteria. She was a classy woman and a goddess as well. She was one of those women who simply defy age. She was athletically slender, but not thin because her protruding hips perfectly fit her lean frame. Her height fit her appearances as well. She was tall for a woman; five feet six or seven inches Todd presumed. An ideal measurement to his own height.

This woman could have been anywhere from her early forties to her mid fifties, but she just had that healthy ageless glow. No aging lines were visible from his point of view, and she didn't seem to wear make-up. She surely could have passed for much younger by candlelight. Her smile to everyone she looked at was addictive. Her body was incredible for her age. She wore a knee length deep blue form-fitting skirt casually accentuating a round, tight butt. That was not a usual on women past forty. Hers, though not big, was still very well shaped and very proportionate. It was, in a word, perfect for her body. What he could guess under her skirt her legs seemed to be long and nicely sculpted, accompanied by modest high-heels on her nice feet.

The late September weather was still warm so she didn't wear stockings on her tanned legs. Todd imagined her lying in the sun in a skimpy bikini. He was sure she would look great in it. Her breasts, while not even medium-sized were very inviting according to the view her tight maroon blouse allowed. They sat high on her chest and there were just enough of them to be interesting but not enough to have to ever worry about them sagging. The two top buttons were open and a hint of cleavage was revealed. He couldn't tell whether she wore a bra or not. She was sexy with a stunning air of elegance.

Shimmering straight brown hair, long enough to hang a bit over her shoulders, framed a beautiful face with full lips and deep blue eyes sparkling in the neon lights of the cafeteria. But that was only the beginning of how he would have described her. Her face was enchanting, beaming, expressive and extremely feminine, maybe even aristocratic with her high cheekbones or with just one word simply perfect. Although she was a woman of her own, she reminded Todd of some older famous French actresses like Juliette Binoche, Isabelle Huppert or Isabelle Adjani, maybe like a mixture of all of them. Todd's French was far from fluent but good enough to follow their movies approximately.

After she came in, she stood before the counter for a minute obviously making up her mind. Enough time for Todd to ogle her. She then grabbed a piece of strawberry cake and a coffee mug and placed it on the coffee maker. She pushed a button and he could sense she got a double latte macchiato. With the tray, she went to the cashier and paid the bill. She turned around and had the first real view into the cafeteria. It took her only one glance to see the young man sitting at his table and smiling at her. It was that charming smile and his amazing brown eyes seemingly looking into her very soul that sent a shudder through her body.

For a moment, she was locked within the deep brown pull of his gaze as though he could read her thoughts. A gleeful anticipation seized hold of her. She knew at fifty-one she was too old for him to have such feelings but what a terrible handsome devil he was, and he seemed to have confident in himself as his smile got brighter. He had a presence about him that quite literally drew a woman to him like a moth to a flame.

It was the moment of truth for Todd when this attractive woman turned to him and returned his smile. Now, there are some decisive moments in life. If you take advantage of a situation, you can change your life, and if you don't, nothing happens and you always look back on it and wish you had. Todd felt like he had to take control of this situation. He stood up and with a hinted bow he made a gesture with his hand inviting her to sit at his table.

Kate Burns was deeply surprised how this young man handled this situation. He couldn't be older than twenty because his manly features were mixed with a boyish charm which suited her well. He certainly wasn't a macho type. It wasn't really an expression for young men but she couldn't help herself to think he was cute. She hesitated only a moment and then nodded, infectiously smiling in return. His invitation was too good to be turned down. You never know! If she played her cards right, she may have the opportunity to discover a lot more of him. She felt her skin ripple as his eyes caressed her features, and her heart fluttered in her chest.

She got another pleasant surprise when he remained standing beside the table waiting for her to approach. 'Good manners,' she thought. 'Not common nowadays.' He was tall with an impressive physique, with wide shoulders and an obviously fit, trim body. She could imagine his toned muscles under the white polo shirt. 'My God,' she thought excitedly, 'he could have a trail of women walking behind him with their tongues hanging out if ever he wanted it.' She didn't know he already found her smoking hot.

She put the tray on the table and reached for his outstretched hand. His grip was firm but shockingly sensual how his thumb subbed the back of her hand. He quickly introduced himself.

"I'm Todd Walgren and I can't say how pleased I am to meet you. Please call me Todd," he said with another captivating smile.

"Thank you, young man. Nice to meet you, too. I'm Kate Burns, married and fifty-one years old. Please call me Kate," she told him nonchalantly. Yes, she intended to make him wonder, but he reacted completely different than she thought.

First, he didn't show any hint of embarrassment, and second, he said with a determined expression, "Kate, I never expected a beautiful woman like you to be unattached and concerning your age you could have said forty, and I would have believed you. I'm an eighteen year old student at Haas School of Business and, frankly speaking, the reason why I invited you to my table is I'm in need of a female companion. Please don't kill the messenger. I haven't found anyone here at Berkeley that I have had a deep connection with on a physical and emotional level. Your husband is a lucky guy."

A hurtful expression clouded her face, and Todd quickly said, sensing the sensitivity of the situation, "My God. I'm sorry Kate. Please forgive me if I said something wrong."

"Todd, it's OK. You couldn't know, but let's talk about that later. I'm curious why you would consider making love to an old biddy like me. I am almost three times as old as you are. I assume you don't want to be with me in a boy-toy way. You have presence, I'll give you that. But some people would think you are with your grandma. So you're not embarrassed to be seen out with me?" she teased.

He laughed then.

She looked a bit surprised and said: "What?"

"Well," he admitted, "I'd call you many things before I'd ever come up with the word 'biddy', much less the word 'old'."

Kate was pleased that he never looked bold. There was no arrogance, no gloating when he answered, just cool confidence. "I like pretty women, their age is irrelevant. Kate, you are NOT old in my eyes, believe me. Enticing and spectacular would be my words."

"You think so, do you?" she challenged.

"Yep. I reckon that most men would jump at the chance to be with you. Women like you might consider seducing a younger man, but wouldn't be able to bring themselves to actually do it."

Kate contemplated this over her latte macchiato. "Maybe, but I like younger men. I'd have no qualms seducing you."

"Kate, as young as I am I've already made love to a woman only a few years younger than you are and it was fantastic. I've enough experience with other women that I can say that. You are by all means a sexy woman. I believe I am not wrong that you are also a very sensual woman yearning for a man's touch. I don't want to impose on your kindness but in our best interest I should know what happened to your husband."

Kate saw that Todd was truly concerned about her. His expression was serious. Though she was surprised how quickly she opened up to him.

"Thank you so much. You really polished my ego. Yes, my husband had a terrible hunting accident four years ago. A full load of shot from a short distance dilacerated his private parts. The surgeons had to remove everything. He has now a catheter in his bladder with a bag hanging on his side. Fortunately, he didn't need an artificial anus.ʺ

"My God, I think I would have killed myself if something like that had happened to me. How is he nowadays?"

"Todd I don't believe you would do that. I really judge you as the same strong man as my husband. At first, he was traumatized, but after his brain accepted that there were no longer sexual organs, he became an asexual man. And the memory of our exciting sex life faded as well. You could say he is well now."

"How did you cope with the accident? I assume you were traumatized as well."

"Thank you for your concern. Yes I was, at least until I could help my husband to get out of his shell. You won't believe it but for eight months I didn't have had any sexual feelings but then my libido came back with full force and my husband saw how I became antsier week after week. He couldn't let me suffer any longer and asked a good friend of his to make love to me. We did it three times, far less good than it was with my husband, but I got this burning desire out of my system. After him, I had five more lovers, the last of them until one year ago. All these men were only looking for a willing pussy but I wanted at least a little emotion involved.ʺ

Todd didn't hesitate one second with his proposition. "I'm sorry to be so blunt, but I would be happy to provide you with these emotions, not as a boy toy but as a lover who cares for you. Kate, I am extremely attracted to you and being a sassy guy there is a hard piece of man meat rambling in my jeans. I am yours if you want me; I'm free the whole afternoon."

He looked at her with his charming grin like he had just told her a new recipe for a cake. He knew he was impudent, but he saw that fire increasing in her eyes. He was sure she lusted after him.

Kate was once more astonished how Todd dealt with her, but she wasn't a prude, far from it. She was used to be a real slut in the bedroom, and she liked to talk dirty as well. She waited with the answer until she had eaten the final piece of her cake. She also squirmed on her seat and realized her panties were getting wet. She slipped her hand over the table and caressed the back of his left hand which was within reach. Todd's heart was beating faster while he waited for her answer. It was what he was hoping for spoken in a hoarse voice.

"Well, Darling, I think we have a date. I am normally not an easy lay as you may think so but, first, it's been so long since I had a virile man between my thighs and, second, if we stay here any longer I will touch my wet throbbing pussy to get an orgasm right now." She had always enjoyed sex to the utmost, and Todd made a promise to her with his hungry eyes she couldn't resist. She had a very good feeling what would happen between them.

They fled the bookstore in a hurry. On the way to their cars in a parking lot, she told Todd that they owned a condo in the city. They haven't sold it after their son had finished his studies and later it came in handy with her lovers. The traffic was not too heavy so it was easy to follow her lead to a big apartment building with an underground car park. She opened the steel mesh gate with a remote control and an elevator brought them straight to the second floor where he could quickly detect four doors in the hallway. It was a four-storied building which meant sixteen apartments altogether. Kate led him to the right end of the hallway and said it was the biggest condo on each floor. Her direct neighbors were two college girls which he found interesting. On the way to Kate's condo, he registered it was in walking distance from the campus.

Kate opened the door and gestured Todd inside. It was a very big apartment with the afternoon sunlight pouring through the large window in the living room. There was also a door leading to a balcony. That nicely furnished and decorated room quickly found his approval, and he praised Kate for her excellent taste. As it was originally the home of a bachelor only a hint of a female touch was visible. However, Todd had no doubt that Kate was the interior designer for her son.

"I'll give you a tour later. First, there is something I've wanted to do since the cafeteria."

She spun him around with her strong arms and melted into his embrace. A second later, their lips pressed together. When he felt her tongue boldly searching for entrance he instantly opened his mouth, pushing his tongue against hers. They moaned as their wet tongues met. They snaked playfully around each other as her hands rose to caress the sides of his face.

The kiss was tentative at first but soon got wilder as their tongues explored each other's mouth. She was sinking fast, her heart racing, her hands now clutching tightly around his neck as she kissed him back with a hunger that shook her to her very core. Todd kissed her with a passion she hadn't experienced with anyone else. She burned for him. Her body thrummed with excitement, pleasure shuddering through her wildly as his tongue daringly stroked into her mouth to tease hers out to play. Todd's heart was pounding a hole through his chest, how this stunningly beautiful woman was coming on to him.

He had his hands roaming over her back, relishing the feeling of this woman's body against his for the first time. He felt his guess confirmed she was lean but not bony. Another guess was confirmed since she wore no bra. Even with the blouse in the way he thought to fumble warm, smooth skin.

Kate never wanted to forget everything except the feel of this young man's hands on her back and his lips against hers; his hard body pressing against her soft curves. Todd was like a wall of pure steel, hard muscles flexing on her breasts as she pressed them against his chest. Her fingers slid out over his broad shoulders and the strong contours of his back; it felt wonderful to be touching the defined muscles of this young man.

A whiff of his cologne emphasized how good he smelled. A tortured sound erupted from her throat as a hand sank in her hair and held her head still so he could ravish her mouth over and over again. She surrendered herself to him right then and there, giving up her body completely for his pleasure. She was ready to be taken, wholly and utterly. It was a pure magic moment. Her head fell back, and she moaned as he traced a line of fire with his tongue from her lips to her ears, and then across her neck and back to her lips.

Todd's fingers trailed around her sides and down where he took the hem of her blouse out of her skirt. His fingers wandered under it to the small of her back, where they danced as lightly as air over her soft skin. Kate whimpered into his mouth as the caressing of her back sent sharp tingles shooting to the tips of her toes as he tickled her. He purposely avoided touching her ass. He was not sure how she would react. She ground herself against his lap, feeling his growing manhood. He drew her tongue into his mouth and suckled on it, and relished the taste of her.

A minute later, Todd became bolder and found high on her chest two small, firm, beautifully rounded tits. He got a surprise at first as he couldn't feel her nipples through the fabric while he cupped her breasts with the palm of his hand. He opened two more buttons on her blouse and slipped his hand under it where he found the reason for her missing nipples. Kate had her areolas covered with silicon pasties like his women at home did occasionally.

Todd assumed she didn't wear bras often so she used the pasties to avoid her nipples poking through any kind of fabric. He knew how to remove them properly, and her nipples, freed from their confinement, swelled out into stinging peaks and poked into the palm of his hand.

Kate shivered and moaned softly, deep in her throat. "They are beautiful." Todd whispered softly as he ran his hand slowly and very lightly over her breasts he found them just as a handful for large hands like his. They excited him despite being small. He realized he was not designated to only one breast size. He liked them all.

A long wail escaped Kate's mouth when his slender fingers tried to lengthen the hard teats. A sudden surge of heat adjusted between her thighs. Kate knew she had extremely sensitive nipples and, quickly, warm shudders rushed through her pussy. Her clit, despite being small, felt much bigger.

Todd opened the remaining buttons on her blouse and his wonderful hands had a way with her tits she had never experienced before. It seemed he played mezzo-forte using her throbbing breasts as a piano. She had to interrupt their kisses to let out loud moans. The intoxicating aroma of her arousal flowed into his nostrils.

Nonetheless, she was surprised how quickly she felt a familiar tingling approaching in her pussy. Her breathing quickened and the moisture between her legs began to soak through her panties.

'My God,' she thought. 'This young devil is going to make me cum,' as he took her small breasts fully in his big mouth, chewing on them and licking the erect nipples. She reached down and ran her fingers through his hair and over his shoulders as she watched him suckle and tease her teats with his mouth and hands. He carefully rolled the hard pebbles between his fingers and she squealed. Todd savored the deliciousness of Kate's firm, small globes. Never had he imagined such a situation could happen when she first came through the entrance of the cafeteria.