An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 33

Story Info
Todd gets more comfortable with his women at Berkeley.
9.3k words
4.85
10.2k
2

Part 33 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers,

I must apologize again for the delay of this chapter. I waited a long time but then it turned out pretty_girl1996 no longer had the time to be my editor. In consequence this is another UNEDITED chapter. Please have mercy on me. Thank you.

*****

Todd's housemates witnessed him as a completely relaxed guy the week after he met Kate. They realized he was no longer sexually frustrated. Especially the girls registered the change in his attitude. He simply reacted unfazed to their ongoing sexual innuendos and furtive kisses. Of course, he was still tempted to fuck them but in a totally laid-back fashion.

Megan stayed on Monday overnight again. She simply was eager to make up for the lost time they couldn't have been together. They fucked their heads off that both later had trouble to remember in how many positions they copulated. Todd lost track of in which of her orifices he deposited four sperm loads and his energetic lover stopped counting her orgasms because they shattered her human being in quick successions. Megan was surely in no condition to drive home and Todd had to admit he wasn't in much better shape. This time she was prepared with an overnight bag for the inevitable consequences of their sex romp.

On Tuesday they had to get up early because they had classes in the morning. Todd had another one in mid afternoon, and then he drove to Kate's condo. When he arrived his mature lover immediately showed him her urgent needs to get fucked again. Kate was a little bit embarrassed about herself that two days without making love with Todd instantly transformed her into a wanton, sex-crazed woman. She tried to control herself but it was fruitless. Every thought about this fantastic young man intensified her desire to the utmost.

She already lay naked on the bed with her legs bent and widely spread. The labia of her love gash invitingly gaped and shimmered very wet. Todd got the vision she may have played with herself. He was naked in record time with an inflating cock which was wonderfully engulfed by her more than ready pussy seconds later. His last fuck with Megan was eighteen hours ago, and that was more than enough time to restore his sexual abilities and his desire for his mature lover.

There was no subtlety in the act. Just two rutting animals coming together to satisfy their pent up craving for wild sex. Kate had her athletic legs around his back again and met each of his hard thrusts with the concerted action of her legs and hips. Their pelves slapped together with force which provoked this unmistakably fucking noise. Almost each time Kate's extended clit got a solid nudge from Todd's mons.

Fortunately the bed was a solid construction that the headboard didn't knock against the wall. Otherwise a staccato of thuds would've been heard. They tried a few times to kiss, but more than moaning in each other's mouth and a little tongue action wasn't manageable. In compensation he twisted his supporting forearms and reached for her taut breast, cupped them and rolled her hard, sensitive nipples back and forth between thumbs and forefingers.

"Oh God, Baby, you're fucking fantastic," Todd exclaimed as his hips danced back and forth with wild abandon, while his cock ravaged her clutching, sucking cunt.

Kate managed to growl in response, "My love, it's you who is fucking fantastic. You're simply the best, better than all the rest as Tina Turner splendidly exclaimed in this song. My God, your divine cock always feels soooo gooood plowing through my greedy cunt."

They lost track of time how long they screwed each other, and they also couldn't remember later how often they changed position. They were vaguely aware they properly used the Kama Sutra guide. It didn't matter, and when they later looked at the clock they couldn't believe what they saw.

Kate was again captured in multi-orgasmic mode. She screamed each time when waves of immense pleasure wracked her body while she swam in a see of blissful ecstasy; marginally aware that Todd came twice while fucking her into oblivion. There was no way he could go soft after his first outburst of cum having this raging dervish under him in unrestricted carnal activity. He just kept on fucking her.

His first hot ejaculation was by far too much for her tight pussy. The splashing sound of their copulation was a clear indication how much of their common cum covered his cock and run out of her cunt.

It was a good thing Kate had stashed away at least twenty sets of bedsheets and the laundry shop came by every week to wash and dry them. The mattress was shielded by a breathable water proof cover. Todd used the same shield on his bed. A wet microfiber cloth was enough to clean it.

After Todd's first orgasm Kate continued spasmodically thrashing under him; emanating more screams than moans from her mouth; repeatedly claiming she was cumming again. He hammered his cock wildly in her cunt, and with each stroke the grip of her legs around his back became more demanding. Also her fingers dig forcefully in his shoulder blades. Kate was fucking him back like a woman possessed, and she didn't mince words.

"Todd, you're my fucking hero. I'll never get enough of you. Aaaaahhhhh, yeeeessss, it's wonderful how your magic cock fills me up, touching and rubbing every nook and fold in my needy cunt. It makes most men look like they know nothing about sex. Take me as yours whatever you want to do with me. Do you feel how my greedy snatch tries to suck you in?" Todd just growled in response what seemed to be a yes.

Kate added, "My God! I love you sooo much. I would like to make a baby with you, but that's no longer possible. What a pity! Ooooohhhhhhh, fucking hell. I'm cummmmming again." She was screaming in unrestricted sexual euphoria as thunderbolts of pure enjoyment hit her body again and again. His cock plowed through her overflowing cunt like a well sharpened and greased plowshare through soft soil. The continual stream of her pussy juices covered his cock for easy entry and wetted his balls and the bed sheets.

Once during their wild rampage he yanked his cock out of her. He crawled up with his knees beside her body where the massive schlong bucked and quivered, drenched and dripping with Kate's slick fuck-juices. She gazed at the fat glans, licking her lips as she hungered to taste it. She hesitated not one second to take this slimy rod in her mouth as it was close enough to her face. Todd let her have her way with his cock for some minutes because it was evident how much fun she had chewing it in her mouth. Of course he had a lot of fun, too.

Then he mounted Kate again and with one thrust he filled her pussy again with his massive man meat. After a few soft strokes to find their common rhythm they were fucking again like rutting animals. A secret observer surely would have marveled how decidedly their bodies moved in sync.

Kate somehow managed in her state of carnal rapture to bend her body that she could reach with her hands for his full, round ass. She registered despite her foggy-brained condition she mercilessly pushed two fingers through his tight anus. She also felt him involuntarily pushing his butt back onto her fingers while he fucked her. It was too much for Todd to bear this lewd action any longer.

He wailed in agony, and his cock spewed its life-creating content into her infertile womb while his lips planted soft kisses onto every bit of skin he could reach on her face, her neck, her breasts, her arms. Todd realized his second orgasm was the clue to slow down with his fuckstrokes. He sensed Kate was on the way to be worn out; although she claimed she was still cumming. Constantly crying in carnal ecstasy contributed to her exhaustion which was evident then as her legs powerlessly slipped from his back.

Kate's strong libido surely had never lessened despite she experienced her last menstruation more than a year ago. Fortunately she never had had problems with her climacteric period. She remained sexually active and kept her body in excellent condition. She never was in need to take hormones.

While Todd remained lying above her, supported by his forearms, she registered again during her recovery time he wasn't the excessive sweating type despite his efforts. His skin was only covered with a fine sheen of sweat which didn't drip down on her body. Kate wasn't fond of men sweating like a pig. Though, the body contact with Todd was pleasurably comfortable.

After this initial fuck orgy Kate was in no condition to walk to the restaurant. Todd called and convinced those with a trembling voice Mrs. Burns didn't feel well. Accurately defined it was no lie. He called a pizza shop and asked them to add a variety of toppings on a party pizza but not to mix them up. He wanted to have the toppings on separate areas. As the delivery arrived Kate had recovered splendidly to relish a surprisingly good pizza. Todd told her so but added he had eaten better pizzas in Italy. A bottle of Cabernet from the Napa Valley accompanied the meal.

They had satisfied their most urgent needs so they were in no hurry for Kate's challenge to ride his cock with her ass. They relaxed for another hour. The only thing that later wasn't relaxed any longer was Todd's hard cock deeply embedded in Kate's ass.

While they sat on the living room couch, emptying the bottle of wine, Kate finally decided to change her position beside him. Todd's nostrils were again filled with the intoxicating combination of her natural scent and her expensive perfume as she crawled into his lap. She leaned in, deep blue eyes twinkling, and pressed her open lips on his equally open mouth.

She gasped as their tongues touched and his arms wrapped around her slender form. Her fingers came up through his unruly hair to cup his head in her palms. The kissing was leisurely long and soft as their tongues battled with loving passion while they held each other tight; they had both been satisfied with their initial fuck storm so it was nice to feel contented, to go slow and revel in the intimacy of their bodies and mind. They were also a little tipsy from the wine.

Todd was elated with the unrushed feel of this sensational woman in his arms, while Kate enjoyed the controlled strength of his embrace. She surely enjoyed, too, that one of his hands wandered down to her ass with his fingers prodding her anus. He didn't push them in, but the probing was exciting nonetheless. He flicked her slightly protruding rectal opening like it was a button, round and round, tapping it gently, exploring it with the tip of his index finger.

It happened a little later that Todd's rambling beast became an obstacle as she sat in his lap. So she simply started the cowgirl anal fuck fest. And how teasingly she decided to start it. Todd was asked to carefully lube her anal entry while she lubed his engorged glans and placed it at her rectal flower; lecherously grinning at him and wiggling her hips to have fun with him.

She didn't push him instantaneously into her recently reclaimed butthole. She pinched her ass cheeks together to keep him locked in her anal crevice while they passionately kissed. As always, in addition to the lube, his glans was copiously covered with pre-cum so it was easy for her to slither the fat knob with her hand over her exquisitely jerking anus while narrowing her ass cleavage. She had great fun to do it a few times and saw with fascination this was something new for him. She was proud of herself, but, on the other hand, she felt a burning desire to push him in.

Kate resisted her wish a few more minutes, but then she made the final move. A loud emission of contentment from both accompanied the entry of two inches of his steel rod in her ass. She didn't move with a strong push. Instead, she let his fat cockhead slowly split her anus open. There was minimal resistance as it slipped through her anal barrier.

Kate had trained it with a new dildo of Todd's size ever since Monday. What a sensational feeling to find her sphincters dutifully yielding for his battering ram. It felt much too good to do it only once so she repeated it a few times.

Todd was instantly reminded of the times he did that with his girlfriends; to penetrate their poop chutes only with his glans; again and again scrubbing with it through their tight ring muscles until he wasn't able to delay the full entry any longer. Kate was no exception to this rule. With a loud groan from both she crammed her ass full of his cock. It was a sublime experience to impale herself on his huge member; totally in control doing the work. She wondered why her husband and her lovers always wanted to fuck her ass from behind.

There was no doubt Todd relished every second of the anal entry exerted by her own volition. Kate kept her hands on his broad shoulders while concentrating on lowering her body with the most exciting pace on his mighty pecker. She had her eyes closed to enjoy the foray of this warm and fleshy steel bar inch by inch. She never had felt anything like that and realized anal sex in her past was not comparable to the sensations she experienced now. Todd's fat, long prick filling her rectum surely participated in this insight, but Kate thought the presence of this young sex god was the main reason. Todd's powerful appearance simply couldn't be reduced to his huge dick.

He didn't even move a fraction of an inch to force the entry. They looked into each other's eyes and happily knew they were in sync with their feelings for each other. Todd waited until her buns touched his large scrotum, then took her in his arms again and engaged her in passionate French kisses.

Todd whispered in her ear between breaths how much he liked this. "My love, a woman impaling herself with her ass on my cock is an act of devotion and faith I can't honor enough. This way it's you giving yourself to me more than ever before, not me taking you. Tonight you give yourself to me with the most intimate act I can think of."

Kate answered accordingly, "I want you to have me this way once in a while. I felt so totally yours when I took you in my ass. And I like that. Sure, you can have me anally whenever you like. Just remember me to take you in my butt again by my own volition in case I'll wait too long to do that again."

She was kind of angry with herself she had missed this experience with her husband and lovers in the past. It's true, they never had mentioned it, but she could have had this idea on her own contemplation. Todd for sure was completely unaffected she was in a dominant position above him.

Maybe it was an ego thing her husband and lovers always fucked her ass from behind. Doggie sex proved to be a vulnerable position for a woman and a macho position for a man. Kate learned now how much more intimate it was with her young lover to rotate her plugged ass around his anal chisel while they kissed. Todd moaned in pleasure as her warm, deep anal cavern wonderfully caressed his dick. He gently groped her tits and tweaked her nipples. He was obviously in no hurry to move faster and she wasn't either.

She felt his cock twitching in her ass, and that suddenly made her moan in pure pleasure. It was like a switch was turned to install a burning desire in her butt. Damn! What a sensation! She, a fifty-one-year-old woman (six months away from fifty-two) was riding a dick with her ass for the first time. And it was the dick of an eighteen-year-old teenager she dearly loved.

Kate hadn't expected it as a wave-like rush of carnality occupied her mind and sat her ass on fire with unbridled concupiscence. They really didn't do much more than to grind their bodies against each other, but that was enough for Kate's elevated mood to cry all of a sudden she was cumming. She actually felt her throbbing, engorged clit rubbing over his hard belly as surging billows of pleasure sent her ass and lower body into orgasmic convulsions. She climaxed in a mind-blowing event with her ass and pussy spasming to the extend she expected to pass out.

Maybe it was the powerful feeling to be in charge of this ass fuck that she didn't pass out. Her orgasm had a sensational triple effect because not only her ass and pussy, but also her taut boobs were throbbing in carnal desire. She never had felt anything like this before.

Todd was not yet ready to cum again after his previous orgasms, but he savored every second of her incredible peak. Kate had really surprised him how quickly she climaxed again with his cock up her ass. Her contorted face and her body reaction told him it was a major one.

With the last waves of her excitement, she collapsed on his body where his arms held her securely while she tried to recover and get her breaths in order. Her head lay on his shoulders with her face against him so he could place soft kisses on her lips. Her eyes were open at first, but then they closed and her breathing became shallow. She obviously wanted to say something but hadn't the energy to do so and then drifted off to sleep. Todd could tell she really fell asleep and hadn't passed out.

Another surge of incredible pride rushed through his body and mind that he was able to satisfy a woman to this extend; making her thunderously orgasm with his cock up her ass. And then she fell completely contended asleep in his arms. That was an intimate moment no man should ever miss. However, he knew he was gifted with uncommon abilities.

Todd waited a few minutes to be sure Kate was in Morpheus' realm. He carefully pushed his forearms under her thighs and butt and stood up with her. It was easy with her weight, and besides, there was this fleshy but massive anchor in her behind. He carried her to the bedroom and laid her gently down on her right side. It was inevitable his cock slipped out of her ass, but it didn't wake her up.

She instinctively moaned before he was behind her and crammed her butt full with his dick again. He let his cockhead excitingly slow breaking through her weak sphincters, and then the battering ram followed. Kate again moaned in her sleep, and Todd humorously thought what a 'Lovin' Spoonful' referring to this pop band with their famous hit 'Summer In The City'.

Todd waited patiently for Kate to finish her nap. In the afterglow of her mighty lust explosion her anal muscles still delightfully rippled over his shaft. Together with his hands softly caressing her breasts it was more than enough to keep him hard. Todd felt also a little woozy, but it wasn't enough to let him fall asleep.

In his state of mind he couldn't exactly say later how long Kate slept, but he assumed it was less than an hour. The first indication she was awake were her hips moving so his anal chisel scrabbled in the deep recesses of her sweet butt. Her moans got louder, and then she murmured, "Todd, my love, what a poor lover I am to fall asleep after I orgasmed so hard. I didn't even make you cum, and I promised you I would fuck your brains out with my ass."

Todd softly laughed and answered, "Hey, my love, no need to blame you. You were absolutely fantastic. It's just that your mind couldn't deal with the sensory overload any longer. I believe two days without anal sex have build up a desire to have me in your ass again that it simply overwhelmed you. As a protective function you didn't pass out, but you fell asleep. It's totally normal, I assure you. Do you still like my cock in your ass?"

"You can bet on it, Darling. I think I'm prepared now for what's coming up with your magic cock up my ass. Now I can imagine what unlimited pleasure you hold in store for me."

Apart from caressing her breasts and kissing every part of her body he could reach from behind, he let her have her way with his cock up her ass, and he could tell she liked it. After all she had promised him to fuck his brains out. Kate tried a few times to turn her head back to kiss her young lover, but she was just too engrossed in this illicit anal fuck that her attempts failed. A spoon fuck was a very relaxed position, but there was the disadvantage not to be able to kiss and look into each other's eyes.