An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 34

Story Info
Fun progresses steadily at Berkeley.
10.6k words
4.83
9.1k
2
0

Part 34 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers,

I'm happy I've found a new editor. He did a great job. Thank you Mike.

*****

Thursday turned out to be an interesting evening because it was the first since Sunday that Todd sat together with his housemates. They played Texas hold'em. Not the hard way of course, just for fun. They all put five dollars in a pot. The chip leader would get the forty dollars after an agreed period of time or if one of them would be the premature winner. Each of them got chips for one million worth of money. The good thing was that they had learned there was no outstanding poker player between them. The girls were also good enough to compete.

But at this evening the game wasn't foremost in everyone's minds. Todd could see his housemates were bursting with curiosity so he answered their questions while they played. On Sunday evening he was reserved because he had to talk about it with Kate. Today he was allowed to reveal something. When he told them her age they were flabbergasted and looked at him with slack-jawed faces. Todd quickly added she was a gorgeous woman and she wasn't showing her age. When asked he simply said she was an extraordinary companion in and out of bed. He told them he was already missing her this evening and Megan partially, too.

Of course, his housemates understood that very well because none of them wanted to sleep alone. Todd assured them he could endure that because that would give him time with his housemates. They were all happy with his emotional comment. Todd declared Kate was his soul mate and not a sex kitten for him. They were very much surprised, even a bit shocked, when he emphasized they were in love with each other and were socializing a lot.

Sharon asked with a lecherous grin on her beautiful face, "What do you do together apart from your favorite activity?"

Todd laughed meaningfully and said, "We like to walk together. We like to shop together. We like to go to the restaurant together, and Wednesday we went out for a music performance at San Francisco. It was the first time we were really the center of public attention by a lot of curious people. Plays at theaters, musical performances and movies are also on our agenda for the future."

Sharon asked again, "Which music performance did you attend?"

Todd knew she was enthusiastic over classic music and reluctantly disclosed, "We saw the Berlin Philharmonic at the Davies Symphony Hall."

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. Fucking hell. I would have liked to accompany you. The Berlin Philharmonic is one of the best orchestras in the world," Sharon cussed and stamped with her feet.

"Sorry Sharon. I thought about you, but it was the first time we went out as a couple. Additionally, the concert was sold out ago. They could've sold much more tickets. Kate is a good friend of the owner of the concert agency, and he informs her about major performances they organize. Next time I'll ask her whether she could get tickets for you, too. I know your preferences."

Sharon sighed, "Todd, what a lucky guy you are. I assume Kate is loaded."

"Sorry Sharon, no comment."

Surprisingly none of his housemates asked him whether Kate was married. Probably they just assumed she was single.

When asked about their get-together Todd revealed Kate owned a spacious condo not far away from the campus. She used it for her stays at Berkeley because she lived in a rural community sixty miles away. Then he dropped the bombshell that Kate had invited him to live in her condo for free.

When he saw the concerned faces of his housemates, especially Sharon's, his secret love interest, he quickly added he hadn't accepted her invitation and that Kate had understood his reasons not to do so. He simply would be alone there four nights a week and that was not in his interest. Todd added he liked to live in this building with them all around him, and Megan had agreed to stay overnight with him from Monday to Tuesday and from Friday to Saturday every week. He emphasized that suited him best.

Todd promised his curious housemates that after Thanksgiving weekend he would bring Kate with him to introduce her to them. Two other very personal questions Todd couldn't answer which brought the Kate theme more or less to closure and they concentrated more on the game which Peter won with the most chips when it was eleven pm. Sharon was close behind. Todd was an OK poker player but similar to the cribbage games he played with Kate he didn't put too much efforts into it. He had fun playing games with his housemates and didn't mind that they thought the games were something they could beat him with. Apart from poker and Trivial Pursuit they had already played Monopoly and Agricola together.

However, one game his housemates couldn't beat him at was darts. They learned Todd had been on a school exchange in England for three months when he was sixteen. He learned to play there. His dad organized that exchange and his high school had agreed because he was a Grade A student. His excellent motor abilities were very suitable for this game.

He was able to throw the darts with great efficiency. He won two competitions at the English high school he was relocated to. He received a very warm welcome there. He found out two beautiful girls were almost from the first day on very interested in him, but as he was only scheduled for a three months stay it was a no-go situation as much as he would've liked to change it. After some make out sessions with each of them he explained his reasons not to get involved deeper with them.

It was a hard decision for him to make because they were outstanding female creatures and in full bloom at the age of sixteen. They could easily be regarded as sisters with their beautiful faces and bodies to die for. Additionally, they were best friends and accepted they both wanted to fuck Todd. At this high school skirts and blouses were recommended for girls. It gave them plenty of opportunities to dress sexy. There was no school uniform required. He knew he was the reason why they were warned twice because of extremely short skirts and bearing no bras under their thin blouses. Fortunately, they were the only girls to detect the boner in his slacks.

Truth be told, he somehow regretted his decision, but he simply feared problematic emotional issues. He was still a virgin, but he was fully aware of his sexual abilities and his big cock. He didn't want to spoil their lives just to have some fun with them. At sixteen he was not ready for that, and he convinced them this was the right decision. A meaningless roll in the hay was not the answer despite the fact that both girls confirmed they weren't virgins. They assumed Todd wasn't a virgin as well because they didn't ask him. He made two other guys happy who also went after them. However, the whole three months he was there Todd wasn't able to count the furtive kisses he got from them.

After he returned from England being almost seventeen his schoolmates were jealous of him. Whenever an opportunity occurred he was more than willing to tell them a lot about his exciting stay in England. As a result of it the in-crowd started to recognize him. It was a funny feeling because until then he lived under their radar. This was also the reason why Samantha became fond of him and approached him for senior prom more than a year later. What a luck for Todd her boyfriend dumped her weeks before prom.

When he went to bed this Thursday evening his thoughts again lingered to the fact that every Sunday and Thursday he would sleep alone and would wake up without a woman at his side. However, that was much better than the first two weeks he had to endure at Berkeley. It enhanced his mood when he focused his mind to the nicer aspects. Next night he would sleep with Megan and the other night with Kate. Then Monday again with Megan and Tuesday and Wednesday with Kate. He thought five nights with a woman at his side and two nights alone wasn't such a bad ratio.

Friday early evening Megan and Todd were dining at the restaurant where he revealed his relationship with Kate in rough details. He saw the shadow of fear crossing her beautiful Asian face and quickly added, "Honey, please don't be afraid. You know I'm very fond of you, and I don't want to change anything of our wonderful relationship. Kate knows and agreed to it. Megan you're a wonderful woman, pleasantly to be with and you're an incredible companion in the sack. You've been honest with me when you fucked this guy and now I'm honest with you that there is Kate. One day when I think it's the right time you'll meet her. Don't you think you've got an advantage to her being eighteen and she is fifty-one?"

Of course, this last sentence was said to calm her down and to enhance her mood and it worked. Todd was happy how insightful she had accepted Kate's existence, and they had fun during dinner. By the way, this man behind the bar still observed their beautiful waitress with eagle-eyes. She was his girlfriend. When she served Todd and this young, sexy woman the bartender knew she wanted to fuck him.

Each time when their shift was over she was a tigress in bed and fucked him senseless. At least that was an advantage with Todd coming to the restaurant where he already had become an important patron with his great personality and his generous tips. It wasn't wrong he had with Megan a goddess at his side.

Christopher, the bartender, had already been warned twice not to make a stupid move. He knew he was powerless even if his girlfriend, Melanie, finally would fuck with Todd. This job was extremely well paid, and he had serious doubts whether he could defeat this young man. He looked very strong.

He feared the day this impressive guy would make a move on his girlfriend. Christopher knew she would go with him in a heartbeat. Melanie told him he carried a sexual aura around him she simply couldn't resist. Fortunately, until now he hadn't made such a move. Christopher hoped that would never happen.

Back in his room it was Todd's tigress Megan who fucked his brains out, obviously trying to make him forget Kate for at least a few hours. It didn't work that way, but Todd didn't complain how she used all her orifices to please him. First, as always, what all women should take into consideration with their lovers; she released Todd from his urgent needs with a first class blowjob.

Of course, the woman in question had to be sure there was no problem to get him hard again in reasonable time. Megan knew Todd and used her accomplished deep-throat abilities to suck his man juice out of his bursting balls. Megan was fascinated that she experienced a small, exciting orgasm each time she swallowed his delicious cum. It was divine nectar running down her throat.

Megan lovingly kept his cock in her bathing mouth after he had finished spurting his seed, and that made sure he deflated only marginally. She had changed that in almost no time, and then she went into rodeo ride mode where she used her stallion with this magnificent spear attached to the saddle screaming through four mind-blowing orgasms.

Of course, Todd was not inactive and amused himself with her magnificent boobs which wobbled only slightly. They were simply defying gravity. He had great fun to caress them with his hands and mouth, turning her nipples into bloody-red swollen pebbles before she moved into reverse cowgirl and finally punched his cock in her ass which was by then waiting to get filled.

It was quite easy entering her butt with the copious amount of her slimy juices on his cock and her anus. When his fat cockhead dilated her tight ring muscle it was almost a smooth move to do so. The initial discomfort and slight sting of pain was no longer an issue. It quickly reverted into a sea of blissful ecstasy. Megan was proud of herself she became such a wanton anal acrobat to please her lover to the utmost. But, truth be told, she got immense pleasure out of it for herself. She had never expected to become a woman who was willing to exercise hard every day to keep her pussy and ass for Todd in a tight condition.

But she got not only filled with hard cock. Her rectum instantly got filled with cloudbursts of hot sperm. The rutting bull below her made noises which surely didn't come from a human being. Todd was beside himself because this insatiable cowgirl had ridden him with her now puffy and bloody-red pussy for more than an hour. He went crazy with the need to cum. Fortunately, Megan was not a torturer and released him at the right moment with her backdoor opening up for his cock. As a reward she experienced another short yet fulfilling orgasm as her ass was flushed out with hot cum.

Megan kept wiggling her hips because she was not finished yet. These mighty orgasms and her frantic ride had her worn down a bit but she was young and very fit as a soccer player. She turned around to face him again and leaned down on him. They managed to kiss while simultaneously panting into each other's mouth. Todd's cock had softened a bit, but the ripples in her poop chute helped him to regain his hardness. He knew that was necessary because without two further anal orgasms she wouldn't let go of him.

However, they were in no hurry and slowly restored their strength. Megan moved his hard cock only three inches in and out of her ass, but that together with increasing passionate kisses was enough to heat them up again. Todd sensed Megan was not able to perform another long ride so he turned them around that he was on top of her where Megan immediately clamped her slender legs around his back and matched his long, soft strokes, pulling her tight ass up to drive his cock deep into her every time he launched forward. Her efforts provided the perfect angle for anal sex in the missionary position.

Todd murmured hoarsely, "Megan, you're my dirty little slut, aren't you? You like to have my cock in your naughty bottom hole, don't you?"

"Ooooohhhhh, yeeeees, my love, I do. I like to be your dirty little anal slut. I like you to fuck my butt fast and hard. It's now up to you to make me cum. If I could I would lock you up in a room where only I have the key for. That would save me your divine cock for the rest of my life. However, I know that's a forgettable dream because I could never do that to you. I love you too much to restrain you for my own purpose. I'll relish every minute I can have you. Now, fuck me!"

That was exactly what Todd did but he continued to deliberately fuck her insatiable, welcoming ass in a measured pace where they could feel every inch of his anal pecker sashaying through her backdoor. He bumped his pelvis and abs just hard enough against her pussy that there was a serious impact, too, especially on her extended clit. Megan's copious juices constantly wetted his cock for unobstructed anal penetration and his pre-cum provided the rest of needed lubrication.

Their controlled anal coupling gave them plenty of time for passionate kisses, and Todd relished the opportunity to play with her taut tits and hard nipples. It didn't take long that Megan screamed out another orgasm.

She broke the kiss and got instantly vocal, almost panting the words out of her mouth. "Aaaahhhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck. Todd, you've got the best anal tunnel drilling machine in the world. I'm so happy I decided to give you my last cherry after some trepidation. I'm confident a woman's sexuality is not complete without having her ass plugged by an experienced dick like yours. Honey, yeeeessss, here we go. I'm cuuuummmmiiiing."

Todd hovered over her on his forearms which gave her body enough space to shake violently in orgasmic seizures under him. Her back arched and her lower body uncontrollably bucked what pushed his steel rod even deeper and faster in her ass. Todd had really nothing more to do than to follow her lead and keep him attached to her. It was clear she was caught in a frenzy of sexual enthusiasm.

So it was no surprise she needed no time to recuperate. Instead, she challenged Todd with obscene words to bang her ass to pieces. She was unaware of her surroundings. All she felt was this mighty scepter moving in her boiling ass. Her legs and arms around him made sure she was a vital part of their anal romp.

He just growled, "Your wish is my command," and then he was finished with his controlled strokes and screwed her butt as hard as he could. He was sure his housemates could hear the slapping sound of their bodies bumping against each other. His cock was constantly covered with slimy substance leaking out of her hot, throbbing pussy. Todd surprisingly felt he was able to cum again, and that made him crazy with excitement that he left hickeys on her breasts and almost bit in her hard, long nipples which pushed Megan over the edge again.

"Ohhh Todd. Honey I'm...cumming." Her body shook and she wailed nearly incoherently. "Oh my... Ohh baby. Every time you make me cum so hard." The sensations of another mighty anal orgasm made all her attempts to be quiet futile. She was as loud as ever. Todd could feel her ass spasm around his cock, and he also felt how her pussy splashed cum on their bodies.

Through her second anal orgasm Todd leaned down to help her spasming body not to get out of control again and then it was time for him to get his own release. Her smooth, silky slightly sweaty skin felt wonderful on his body, and her hard nipples tried to pierce holes in his pecs. Time seemed to stand still, as all he could think about was her flesh against his own, the taste of her mouth in his own, the smell of her arousal in his nostrils and the feel of him in her holy of holies. They finally broke their kiss, and he almost lost control of himself as his teeth fastened at her shoulders but at the last moment he avoided to bite her.

Megan heard him yell like a wounded dear, and then she felt his cock jerking, filling her bowels again with spurt after spurt of hot cum. As her own orgasm was not finished yet it intensified her climax causing wave after wave of pure pleasure rolling back. Megan wailed loudly as her orgasm continued to peak. Todd was the beneficiary of it because her ass literally milked him dry. His cock continued to spasm but nothing more came out of his pisshole. However, it felt good nonetheless.

"Ohhhhh...my Gooooodddddd!" Megan breathlessly exclaimed and then her arms and legs fell lifelessly from his back. Todd remained hovering over her, panting also hard while smothering her face with soft kisses. It took some time for them to recover.

When Megan finally opened her eyes they were filled with tears and Todd immediately looked with worry at her. She quickly assured him everything was OK. "Honey, you know how much I love you. I'm incredibly happy right now, but I think from time to time I'm getting emotional with what will happen in the future. I'm perfectly in accordance with sharing you with other women, but I know we have no real future together. I had those crazy thoughts I would feel better if I never had met you, but then I realized that was simply a lie to cover myself. I'll never abandon you as long as you want me."

"Honey, I know that, and please don't have such crazy thoughts anymore. You know exactly how I feel about you. I'm very happy to be together with you, and if you ever have the feeling I would make use of you please tell me. Look at the bright side of life. We have at least four wonderful years together here at Berkeley. Kate is sitting in the same boat with you, you know?"

"Yes Todd, I know. Please forgive me for the rollercoaster of emotions. I hope it doesn't happen too often." Todd took her in his arms and assured her everything was fine. They snuggled for some time and then went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. They changed the sheets and after a nightcap they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Saturday morning Todd's insistent, noisy alarm clock woke them with him spooning behind Megan. His hard morning wood lodged firmly in her anal crack splitting her buns apart. It was 7 am as he turned off the alarm. They had agreed with his housemates to have breakfast with them at 8 am. Megan would socialize with them for the first time. She was proud that Todd emphasized she was more than capable to do that. And she also knew she was an outstanding sexpot with a body to die for. She would make it clear to the four women her only interest was her boyfriend. Dan, Peter and Jack had not a spur of a chance to make her interested in them. Though she admitted they were nice guys.