An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 36

Story Info
Todd is unaware of new challenges waiting for him.
10.3k words
4.73
10.1k
5
0

Part 36 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter was kindly edited. Great job. Thank you Mike.

*****

"Your wish is my command, Kate," Todd exclaimed. It turned out that it was not only easy to fuck his love into a multi-orgasmic rage but to let himself cum miraculously twice during their sex romp. This was something that didn't happen to him very often. He presumed the previous sex tale about Kate's double penetration experience had them extremely heated up and gave them the incentive to fuck furiously on the bed as the proverbial beast with two backs.

"Oh Yeah... Yeeesss... again... fucking hell... oh... yes... Oooohhhh," she wailed as another orgasm raged through her like a mighty flood breaking through a dam. She grabbed his hands and pulled them closer to her breasts encouraging him to pinch her nipples harder. Todd couldn't believe how tight she was with the fake cock in her ass as he continued to give her everything he had. His cock felt like it was swimming in a sea of warm honey.

"Oh God Kate... that's pure heaven... oh my God... it's amazing," he hissed as he pounded her with mighty strokes.

"I know Baby... oh you're so fucking good at this... keep fucking me Baby," She moaned as she countered his thrust with strong back strokes. The real and artificial cock plowed through her quite different love grottos like one of those fucking machines you could see on the net.

"Todd... oooohhhh... fuck me Baby... oh... please... don't stop... you're a fucking genius... you're so good baby... oh keep it... please Baby," she cried. Another climax was seizing her.

Despite Kate's mind being fogged with her ongoing lust explosions she realized that this second double penetration fuck was undoubtedly different from the first one. It was definitely not the same with Todd's real cock in her pussy and the fake cock in her ass. The sensations were somehow altered, but she couldn't tell which was better. She tried to remember her feelings with those real cocks in her nether orifices that long time ago, but she quickly dismissed these thoughts because neither Ralph nor her husband was Todd. His uncanny presence caused the difference.

However, she was sure with one thing. If ever she would express an interest to experience a double penetration with two real cocks again Todd would have no concerns the other guy could outshine him. Quite the contrary, she thought. She knew Todd. He would go looking for a guy who could match his sexual prowess to a certain degree. Maybe after Jenny and Pam had shared his bed she would give him some hints. He had assured her if ever his girlfriends at home would have wanted something like that he wouldn't have denied them this pleasure.

Kate knew Todd wasn't bothered with such a mundane thing as jealousy. He had told her the party was really a sex orgy where everyone fucked everyone. Only the woman who moderated the sex game was off-limits for the other guys but not for Todd. Kate would have really like to see how Michelle was putty in his hands. How she succumbed to his physical attraction and his charming personality, falling into a hypnotic trance. Todd had told her he had walked with Michelle, impaled on his huge dick, to the mattress, where he fucked her brains out. She could easily comprehend the condition of this young woman having fallen under his spell.

Kate was almost comatose when Todd finished his second ejaculation deep in her pussy. He retracted himself and the leather harness carefully from her orifices and cuddled behind her; skin on skin, with his hand continuing to caress her breast. However, this time he was much gentler with them than he was during their sex romp. Todd sensed she was falling asleep and asked her whether she wanted a nightcap before sleep. Of course, that was highly appreciated, and Todd came back with two large glasses of orange juice spiced with a dash of vodka. Kate managed to stay awake until the glass was empty, but she wasn't able to take a shower. Todd was tired too so he followed Kate's example. A few minutes later they fell asleep.

When Todd woke up Sunday morning he knew after a few seconds of gaining his alertness something had happened maybe in the last hour. It was quite not usual that his morning wood was lodged balls deep in a warm cavern. The way it felt, the way his cock was caressed by tight muscles he realized Kate had took him in her insatiable ass. The umpteenth time he thought how fabulous it was to wake up like this. Kate and all the other women in his life couldn't get enough of his wonder weapon. He was blessed that none of them wanted to miss an exciting boner in the morning. It was always guided in one of their greedy orifices. Every orifice was suitable for Todd. He liked a kissing and licking wet mouth; he liked their sweet honey pots, and he liked their warm anal caverns keeping him in a tight grip and twitching around his cock.

Each time it was a fantastic win-win situation for Todd and one of his women. Kate clearly felt that way how she wiggled her hips and purred like a satisfied cat. She knew he was awake. The pressure on her stuffed butt was unmistakable.

She emphasized, "My love, I couldn't resist with you beautiful hard member on display. I went to the bathroom for the necessary precautions, and then I put you in my wanton ass. You see, Honey, I can do this without waking you up. Every time your sensational cock stretches my anus I'm already on the verge of an orgasm. You know, some days I like to wake you up with a blowjob, others with my very wet pussy and others with my hot ass. Do you prefer any of them?"

"No my love. All of them are good for me. Is there another man on earth who can say his woman is worshipping his cock every morning? I'm blessed with it. No doubt. Go ahead, Honey. I'm sure I can cum with you."

Kate was again mesmerized about his ejaculation control. A woman who was with him had never to worry he would cum too fast. He rarely had to exclaim, "Honey, I'm afraid I'm going to cum." When he had to say that it was evident his woman was already on the verge of an orgasm, and it needed only his splendid cum douche in her pussy or ass to take her over the top. Most of the time Todd's lovers came first and often a second time before he was able to fill them with his seed.

This morning was no different. His words - I'm sure I can cum with you - were true, but in the way that he filled her ass with his cum blast only when her body was shaking in a mighty orgasmic seizure the second time. Their cries of pleasure echoed through the bedroom.

While having breakfast later Kate was tempted to let Todd in a secret, but she decided not to do so. She wanted him to experience a big surprise. Saturday late morning, maybe minutes after she arrived, the college girls next door came to visit pretending they had questions about studies. However, Kate quickly discovered Todd was the only reason for their questions. The talk drifted in this direction, and Kate conceded she was very much in love with Todd. She flabbergasted them to a good degree when she openly added, "Girls, I don't think I have to tell you something about our sex life. I assume you heard enough through the wall. We aren't really quiet. I hope it doesn't bother you. I know I'm loud in the throes of passion, but I can't help it. Todd is just too good. By the way, please call my Kate. Mrs. Burns makes me older than I want to be."

Tiffany who was the more courageous woman and answered, "No... eehh... Kate it didn't bother us. Quite the contrary. It... it... it makes us horny like hell. I want to speak openly. I hope you don't mind. The way you act with Todd we assume you're far from a prude. I believe he told you we met at the Memorial Stadium. We found him very attractive, and he talked intelligently, but our boyfriends interfered and we couldn't resume it. Truth be told, we would like to have a second chance."

Then suddenly the walls of restraint broke down, and she blurted out like she had an attack of fever, "Fuck, Kate, is anal sex really as great as we hear it through your bedroom wall? You know it is connected to our living room. This house is fairly soundproof but not for your exited cries of pleasure. Our boyfriends became suspicious the last few times we had sex because we fucked them senseless. We didn't dare to ask for anal play. We are together now for eight months, and they never asked for it. We assume they are not into anal sex. We met them at the same time at a function. They were friends and Ashley and I were friends. It came naturally together."

Kate didn't mind Tiffany's open speech, and she also didn't mince matters as she said, "Do you want to fuck Todd and find out what anal sex is meant to be? I assure you he's an anal god. Look at you two. What I can detect under your short skirts and thin shirts with obviously no bra you have incredible bodies and your beautiful faces match them. I'm sure Todd would go for it. He said he finds you very attractive."

Now it was Ashley who blurted out, "Fucking hell, Kate. Do you really want to share Todd with us?"

"Girls, that's no big deal. I'm far from the only woman in his life. I think he should tell you that in his own words. What about next Saturday? He usually arrives at 1 pm. You can have him, and I'll delay my arrival until late afternoon. That should give you enough time to fuck him and have your anal cherries popped. However, I have to warn you. Todd is a divine lover from another universe. Don't blame me if you get infatuated with him. He's got a big cock, and he can use it like a famous violinist plays a million dollar Stradivarius. What about your boyfriends? Are you ready to betray them?"

Ashley and Tiffany vigorously nodded in unison. The prospect to sample Todd was too good to miss the chance. Kate didn't have to mention Todd's big cock. They heard her through the wall demanding to fuck her with his monster. Their pussies were already very wet. They couldn't wait to have his big cock pushed into them. Their boyfriends had just average cocks like most men.

The girls didn't know Kate could smell their arousal with her fine nose. They also didn't know that Kate lusted after them. Jenny and Pam were nice women but Ashley and Tiffany were both twenty. She wondered whose pussy would taste the best. She hoped the college girls would at least show some attraction to each other. Of course, she would join the girls and Todd much earlier than they thought. She wanted to see them losing their anal cherries. Kate hoped when they were in the heights of passion with Todd she wasn't a distraction for the girls. She wanted to be a welcome participant.

When the girls went back to their condo Kate surprised them with a big hug and a fat kiss on their lips. It didn't seem to puzzle them despite their surprised look.

After breakfast Kate and Todd opted for a walk to the Berkeley Rose Garden where they spent two hours before they walked back to the restaurant for lunch. Jenny and Pam weren't there because Sunday lunch time wasn't their duty. OK, they weren't there but they were together. Since yesterday Kate made that proposal they occasionally had to release their tension with a hot 69 session. They lived in small apartments in the same building. The prospect to fuck Todd made them horny like hell. Exactly the moment Kate ordered German meat loaf and Todd ordered a frittata with zucchini and pieces of ham Jenny and Pam experienced very strong orgasms. They knew it was because of them being so hot for Todd.

Back at the condo they rested for an hour to let the meal take its course. Of course, they were hugging and necking each other before this unbelievable desire to fuck again gained the upper hand.

They were in no hurry so they leisurely made love for two hours. They started as always in the missionary position where Kate clamped her legs behind his back. They lovingly kisses each other while Todd's divine pecker sashayed through the warm swamp that Kate called her vagina. It felt great. Her pussy felt like a wet, velvet glove, gripping his cock tightly. She sighed and he paused for some moments to let her enjoy the feeling of his throbbing cock.

Her tits were only a couple of inches away from his eyes. He bent his head and grabbed one nipple between his lips. Her pussy tightened around his cock when he sucked her hard nipples in and licked them. They continued with their fuckstrokes, and not long later Kate wailed through her orgasm which wonderfully consumed her body. It was as always with Todd a magic one.

He took her in his arms and rolled with her so that his back was on the mattress. She was now his cowgirl, and that released him from the urge to cum as well. Despite his strange disposition it wouldn't have mattered because he was convinced he could stay hard. However, this feeling in his lower body, including every part of his genital system, was mind-blowing. It was like a blazing lust ball was rolling back and forth near an imaginary cliff but the kick was missing to shove it over the edge. Todd didn't know if another man had ever felt something like that. He had read some men had trouble cumming with a woman on top, but he had never read it was impossible for them to cum at all.

Her pussy bathed his cock with juices. Her pace got faster, and he sucked her nipples harder. Suddenly she grunted, and her pussy tightened around his cock, gushing hot pussy juices all over his shaft and onto his balls. Wild spasms gripped her pussy and milked his cock trying to make his own orgasm start. But that was not going to happen. Todd made good use of his hands to caress Kate's body; especially her taut breasts and hard nipples while her orgasm slowly subsided.

Kate changed after this exciting climax into reverse cowgirl position. There was suddenly another target before his eyes he was interested in. He was sure Kate was also interested in what he was going to do because she invitingly wiggled her ass at him. He didn't know how many men ever had the pleasure to see his woman in this position with this puckered hole twitching in anticipation.

Kate was still leisurely moving up and down on his unrelenting flagpole caressing his legs with her hands and mouth. The lube his pre-cum leaking cock and her soaking wet pussy produced created this unbelievable squishing sound again. He liked it very much when she kissed and nibbled his toes. It was a good thing they had taken a quick shower before they went to the bedroom.

"Darling, you know I love it when you do that. I thought it was strange when Andromeda did that the first time. Do you think many men like that?"

"I don't know Todd. I never tried it with my husband or my lovers. I believe it needed an outrageous sexual creature like you to have this idea. I can feel your cock spasming in my pussy when I take your toes in my mouth. Do you have one spot on your body that isn't an erogenous zone?"

"I hope not. I like to feel my body as one erogenous zone."

Without further ado, Todd had coated three fingers with thick saliva and pushed them deep in her ass. Her asshole opened up and took it in smoothly. She groaned and pushed back, trying to get his finger in deeper. A guttural moan was the answer to his foray together with lewd encouragement.

"Yes, finger-fuck my ass," she hissed. "Move your finger in and out and around. Make it good for me."

He felt her hips instantly bouncing harder on him. Todd followed her desire with his fingers fucking her anal entrance and smoothly yielding her anus with rotating and spreading motions. Her asshole relaxed and opened up more. He knew what would happen after Kate's third orgasm. It came a minute later.

Todd was again fascinated that Kate never ceased to savor her orgasms to the utmost. She had often told him it was his sheer presence why she would never relent in her ecstasy. One climax was as satisfying as the other, and she never wanted to end this. Kate knew without a shadow of a doubt even a forty years long sexual relationship with Todd would never get stale. They would never get into a rut.

Heavily seized by spasmic convulsions, Kate could no longer hold her position. She dropped lifelessly to the side, resting on her stomach. She was still conscious. She was breathing hard but was otherwise ok. She needed time to recover from three fantastic orgasms in a very short span of time.

Her back showed a slight sheen of sweat from her riding efforts. Todd took a soft, small towel from a drawer and dried her back. Every small part he had toweled he smothered with soft kisses. Kate purred with great pleasure, and when Todd came to her feet she reached back and placed her hands on her buns spreading them invitingly.

Kate murmured, "That's now your playground. Do with it what ever you want to do."

Todd didn't know how many men in the world complained on a daily basis that their girlfriends or wives were not responsive enough for sex. He had read lately a statistic that the majority of men, especially married ones, were not happy with their sex life. They wanted to have more sex. He knew he would never be one of them. No woman in his life so far had ever showed reluctance or aversion against sex with him. Quite the contrary. They had all been insatiable sex-crazed women. Kate was not different. Why would she with him as her lover?

Her light brown puckered asshole was exposed outrageously. It looked pretty, actually very pretty. It was puckered gently, and the contrast of its shade of light brown with the surrounding pale flesh was perfect. You know, the sun didn't shine there. Todd would never get enough of this exciting sight. He didn't know he was in trance but Kate brought him back to reality. She was looking back at him with a smile.

"C'mon, Darling! Go ahead. Don't hesitate to kiss it."

It was very tempting, and of course, he succumbed to her desire. Todd bent over and planted a gentle kiss on her puckered hole, making her shiver. He never got tired of feeling the soft bumpy surface on his lips. His tongue went out to explore. She gasped. Todd analyzed her anal area thoroughly with his strong tongue. Her asshole was responsive to every lick he gave it. She was moaning and squealing with joy.

"Do you like my rosebud?" she asked, looking back at him with a lovely smile.

Todd raised his head up. "Yes, you know I like it. It's very pretty." He was very much aroused that he almost panted breathlessly, still looking at her delicious pucker. "It's an opening I'm craving for."

"And a very horny one," Kate mentioned.

"You know, my love, I never want to change that." He declared that adamantly.

"Todd, my love, I really think you would like to make love to my dirty backdoor. Am I right?"

"Yes, my love, you're right. But I also want to make love to every other square inch of your body."

Yes, now it was time to pay her fantastic ass and this sweet, puckered rosette more attention. He smiled when he saw her spreading her buns wider as she felt his breath in her ass cleft.

Todd audibly inhaled her delicious female scent which was a mixture of an expensive shower gel emanating from her ass crack, the faint smell of her exquisite perfume and last but not least the intoxicating odor of her arousal coming from her very wet pussy. The labia were still bloody-red swollen and slightly apart to let see the entrance to her vaginal heaven he had the pleasure with not long ago. But he knew Kate's craving was directed to her other hole.

Todd collected a large glob of slimy pussy juice with his tongue and transferred it on her twitching asshole which he prodded with a few stabs of his oral appendage. Kate gasped as she felt him licking the entrance to her anal sanctum. He thought it was time for some other teasing.

"Honey, you have to know that wherever my tongue goes, my cock is sure to follow. You don't think a fine ass like yours I would let unused? You know me. Don't cherish false hopes."