An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 40

Story Info
Kate and Megan become lovers with Todd as the catalyst.
11.3k words
4.76
9.8k
3

Part 40 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter was kindly edited. Great job. Thank you Mike.

*****

A few days after the anal education event Todd's housemates and Megan were on pins and needles because they had been informed on Sunday evening Kate would come to visit, and they were invited to the restaurant Todd frequently attended. Yes, it was his usual restaurant with Christopher, the bartender, and Melanie, the waitress. It would be great fun with ten people at a table. Five on each side. Kate would seat them there.

It was an advantage for Kate's appearance that the decent lights in the hall were on because it had already started to darken outside at 6:30 pm. Todd's housemates and Megan immediately discovered that Todd was right that she didn't show her age. Far from it with this illumination. Of course, there were no annoying neon lamps installed.

The second impact they got was that Kate was a goddess. She was immaculately sexy dressed in a crochet lace-trimmed gray sweater that sat tight on her lean frame. Todd had suitably prepped her to make an everlasting impression on Megan and his housemates. Her firm breasts and nipples bulging the fabric made it clear she wore no bra.

Below she wore a black pencil skirt ending two inches above her knees. It modeled her hips and butt to perfection. The weather still allowed her to omit stockings so the natural skin of her long, shapely legs was visible. Four inch heels adorned her pretty feet.

And her face? Nothing but aristocratic beauty as Todd had described it. The smile on her face gave the place an extra illumination. When the greetings took place Kate acted like they were all good friends. They all got a friendly hug from her, and in Megan's ear she whispered she was happy Todd had found such a sexy girlfriend. It took immediately the wind out of her sails that Kate was such a knockout. They should become best friends this evening.

When they entered the restaurant you could have some of the patrons and staff knocked down with a feather. It seemed all the women were flocking around Todd and the other three guys were only accessories. Fortunately Dan, Jack and Peter didn't feel that way because they were much too fascinated about Kate. They asked themselves the umpteenth time how Todd could have so much luck with women. The dim lights in the restaurant were also fortunate for Kate's appearance.

On one side of the table Kate sat in the middle with Megan and then Jack on her left side.

Sharon and Todd sat on her right side. Jack was a little nervous with this goddess at his side. When she gave him an enticing smile he feared it would pull his socks off. He badly wanted to fuck her. He had contemplated to ask Todd to swap his girlfriends with Megan, but he expected it would be her own decision to agree. Jack had the distinct impression he would get a rebuff.

Opposite from Kate sat Dan with the twins on his left side and with Peter and Yana on his right side. Dan had trouble hiding his admiration. However he didn't have to worry because Sharon could understand his predicament. She was also enamored with Kate's enchanting personality. She talked with her like a good friend.

Peter had also difficulty with his girlfriend at his side not to ogle Megan too strongly. She was a striking bombshell as always clothed in another one of those enticing Chinese cheongsam dresses which fitted her like a second skin; again almost provocatively accentuating her firm, braless ample breasts. Fortunately Jack was engaged in a talk with Yana about their studies. Both wanted to get a degree in American History.

As Peter studied art and design he also found an opportunity to talk with Megan who studied architecture. Both had to be creative people.

Tonight they were served by two waitresses. Besides Melanie, Kathryn was also ordered to wait their table. Kate didn't need time to discover that Melanie was smitten with Todd. However, it also didn't escape her attention that this man behind the bar was not happy with it. She was probably his girlfriend.

After all of them were sated with excellent meals Kate ordered more wine and the conversations went a little lighter and got more personal. With her skills as a former professor at Berkeley to lead people she coaxed Sharon into a talk about Saturday. She was a bit reluctant at first but registered all were in conversations and paid her no attention.

Dan talked meaningfully with the twins obviously trying to get more information about Saturday out of them with the wine loosening their tongues. Sharon hoped they would stick to the complot. However, there was Todd listening to them and controlling the talk with appropriate remarks.

Sharon whispered to Kate it had been a fantastic day. They all lost their anal cherries and because of Todd for all of them was their first ass fuck the event of the century. Of course, Kate had been informed by him in details but hearing it in Sharon's enthusiastic words was a different matter. She blatantly asked Sharon whether she was in love with Todd. The young woman blushed and just nodded.

That suddenly established an idea in Kate's mind, and she immediately executed it. "Hey girls, I think we need to talk a little closer together. What about your schedules for Thursday? I want you to visit me at my condo."

That instantly caused a protest by their boyfriends, but Kate assured them Todd would not be present. It was an only girls' day out. He chuckled inwardly because he knew Kate would use them for her pleasure and would lead the way that he could fuck his female housemates at her condo. Of course, with this information the guys had no further ammunition to deny them a women gathering.

It turned out Sharon and the twins were free from classes Thursday morning and Megan and Yana would skip one class. Kate invited them to have breakfast with her at 8 o'clock. She would send a limo to this house and afterwards it would catch Megan at her dorm. Later the limo would bring them back.

Todd added to their boyfriends he also had no classes Thursday morning and he would remain in this hall studying that they could control him. He knew they terribly feared their girlfriends would use the first opportunity to betray them. Had they already accepted that? No, not really but they didn't know how to prevent them from it. They didn't want to lose them. Fuck, they had already given Todd twice the chance to fuck them silly.

After considering more severely what may have happened on Saturday they came to the conclusion their girlfriends hadn't told them the absolute truth. They most probably hadn't exactly practiced the anal education within the stated boundaries. That was the reason why Dan wanted to learn more from the twins, but in the end he had no luck. Todd was too good to direct the interrogation into the right channels.

They knew it was their frail ego that made the most problems. They hadn't felt that way after the sex parties last fall and in the spring this year. No man like Todd was involved, and their girlfriends hadn't showed any admiration to those four strange, invited men they fucked on these two occasions.

They also hadn't had any desire to see them again after the sex parties. The same happened with Henry this fall but not with Todd. He simply made them yearning for him all the time. In a mathematical expression they extrapolated their desire for him to the power of four. You can't just fight like Don Quixote day by day with useless weapons against sturdy windmills. The chemistry between them was undeniable.

They were convinced by Todd's obligation not to make the first move, but they knew every time the girls flaunted their bodies in sexy dresses at him he was incredibly tempted to grab them by their hair, bending them over anything in sight and banging their wet pussies and recently deflowered asses. They imagined him groping their stunning tits while fucking them over the moon.

Why had they accepted such a divine stud as a housemate? Fuck, fuck, fuck, and there was Megan on the menu for the next spring party. They all would have the opportunity and pleasure to fuck her. However, she would only attend if Todd was present. What a dilemma.

Maybe they should close their eyes and let Todd fuck their girlfriends occasionally. The guys expected it as a favor they would never get enough sex from him as they were demanding from their boyfriends. They would continue having sex with them even if it was not as good as with this sex monster.

The walk back to the house took place with Todd holding hands with Megan and Kate. He couldn't let them drive home after the consumption of wine so he invited them to sleep with him. The women's faces lit up, and they accepted it instantly mentioning they didn't want to get a DUI ticket. They weren't drunk but their blood alcohol level was undoubtedly above the legal limit.

Todd's housemates couldn't comprehend how fast and easy he achieved every goal. Kate and Megan had just met a few hours ago and now they would sleep together with Todd. Whether it would be sleeping with or without sex they would hear later.

Kate took Megan straight in her arms as they entered Todd's room and he closed the door. He looked at his lovers with amusement as they lost themselves in passionate kisses. It very much pleased him that Megan showed no restraint kissing his soul mate. It looked completely natural as they kissed, moaned and whispered naughty things into each other's ears.

They made it easy for Todd to undress them during their French kiss battle. They effected not the least resistance as he positioned them on the bed in a sixty-nine after they were buck-naked. They lost no time munching their pussies as Todd disrobed himself. Kate sprawled on top of Megan, his lovers lapping noisily at one another's cunts. Todd enjoyed watching their lesbian fun for a moment but soon got tired of the role of an idle spectator. However, naked as a jaybird he struggled to decide how he should join the lesbian fun. There were simply too many options.

However, when he thought about the amended schedule this Tuesday because of Kate's visit to the house the decision was made. Megan had taken advantage of the situation by fucking Todd the whole afternoon, apart from one class she had to attend. She got all her holes filled with his sweet, creamy cum. She went to her class with one load in her ass. Kate on the other hand hadn't had him since Sunday morning.

She was on top of the lesbian couple so he knelt behind her ready to fuck her. However, there was a delay of his intention because Megan grabbed his cock and bent it down to take it in her mouth. Kate heard it and instantly protested, "Megan, Honey, that's not fair. You had him the whole afternoon. I have suffered since Sunday morning. Todd, please make me cum fucking my pussy and then you two can make me cum again licking my cunt and fucking my ass."

Megan couldn't let her wait any longer. She took his slimy cock out of her mouth and took hold of it with her hand. She rubbed the fat glans along the slit of Kate's fully blooming snatch before she let the wet folds of her vaginal hole touch it. Todd was bent forward, caressing Kate's back and breasts as he felt his glans at the entrance of her quim.

He added pressure and as her cock-craving passion pit yielded to his thickness, he pushed his cock forward, enjoying the feeling of the warm, wet sheath of her sex fully engulfing his cock. He never wanted to miss this heavenly journey into a woman's wanton, willing orifice. His scrotum finally hung above Megan's mouth and that was the signal for her tongue to search for another target because her female lover's love spot was occupied.

Every thrust Todd enforced with his large pecker made her tongue scrape over his big balls. Megan saw them excitingly hitting Kate's clit during the doggie fuck. Todd's slapping balls unfortunately prevented her to reach for her lesbian lover's pleasure button. However, she had more and more fun licking his scrotum because Kate's leaking pussy wetted it with her copious juices.

"You're so fucking big, my love. I just can't get enough of you." Kate whispered her adoration the umpteenth time since they met at the bookstore. How could she have been so lucky to be there at the right place and at the right time to find him? The capricious fate had meant it really good with her.

Megan was also incredibly pleased she had worked up her courage to approach Todd for to be her lover. She was now the participant of a mind-blowing threesome event she had never dreamt about. It was the first time she saw a man's hips bumping into a woman's behind. The clapping noise it provoked resounded through Todd's big room together with the obscene squishing sound the lover made while fucking.

Slick internal membranes caressed his love stick as Todd fucked Kate in earnest. Her swollen pussy lips looked like bloody-red fleshy lumps pulsating around his thick shaft. He also used one of his thumbs to rub it against her asshole. His soul mate moaned with each thrust, her entire body shaking every time his hips slammed into her ass.

One time his cock slipped unintentionally out of its love box which gave Megan the opportunity to suck it into her mouth before she put it back between Kate's labia. It was the first time she smelled and tasted another woman on a man's cock. She was flabbergasted how much she liked it.

A little later, Todd's room was already steamy with their combined arousal, Megan joined her lover's loud moaning because her clit was seriously attacked by the older woman's mouth and tongue. Todd practiced his mental exercises to delay his eruption until the later assfuck. He wanted to give their butts a nice, equal cum enema. Todd savored the women's cries of orgasmic bliss as they reached their carnal peaks. Kate's vagina pleasantly caressed his cock in rolling waves.

He had long since inserted first one then two slippery fingers into Kate asshole and was corkscrewing them intentionally in her yielding orifice. Todd continued fucking her in a slow pace as she came. He excitingly observed his cock sliding in an out of her hot quim and his fingers opening up her tight butthole.

He knew she liked it despite careful anal preparation was no longer necessary with her trained anus. He also watched Megan's constricted face as she savored her orgasm with closed eyes and little yelps like they came from a puppy.

Kate was too much engrossed with Megan's squirting pussy that she was able to tell him how good it felt. Todd observed that and was mesmerized how perfectly the women worked together to bring each other pleasure. He was absolutely convinced this wasn't the first time Megan had sex with the female gender. She admitted later she had experimented in high school where the immature boys weren't to her liking.

Todd slowly felt the strong spasms of Kate's cunt muscles waning around his cock and her body losing its tension that he could retreat from her tight snatch. As his cockhead plopped out of its confinement Kate desperately groaned and Megan's mouth was quickly there to swallow his rod to the root.

Kate recognized the sound of her deep-throating him and was happy she was also ready to take him down her gullet. With this dildo that was as thick as Todd's cock she had finally reached her goal to swallow it with well-trained ease. However, deep-throating him wasn't her intention at the moment.

There was an insisting, demanding itch in her butt to get plugged by his huge cock. Kate begged, "I can't wait any longer, I need that big cock of yours in my ass. Please, Megan, don't suck him dry. Add even more slimy substance on his cock with your saliva. I'll do the same for you when he is fucking your pussy and then your ass. I also want to smell and taste your pussy on his dick. What I swallowed some minutes ago was already a very pleasant disclosure of your delicious juices."

Megan did a great job lubricating his cock but reluctantly took it out of her mouth and pushed it into Kate's asshole which opened up easily to swallow this monster. She was gentle at first as she used this fleshy rod to move it in and out of Kate's ass until it was all the way in. Todd excitingly followed her directions. Finally Megan got impatient and yelled, "Fuck her, fuck her hard and fast. Fuck her ass with everything you have. I want to see it."

Todd did as he was told and established a comfortable, steady in and out motion. He was mesmerized by the sight before him. There was his rock hard cock fucking one of the most beautiful asses ever and below lay his second important woman at Berkeley to eat out the pussy of her lesbian lover she had just found today. The cheery, slapping sound of his pelvis hitting Kate's behind was undoubtedly an indication for his housemates that he indeed hadn't wasted any time fucking these gorgeous women.

He caressed Kate's ass globes as he plunged in and out and pondered his luck again to meet goddesses like them which fell into his bed without many efforts, barely able to wait getting all their orifices served. Megan as a former anal virgin or all the other women before her he had sodomized had been reluctant first to let him have their asses, but at the end they all had begged him to release them from their pestering cherries.

Five months ago he simply was a steadily masturbating teenager before Andromeda made him a man. After that the women were lined up like he was the most important man on an assembly belt to plug his dick into their waiting sex spots; seventeen of them so far.

Presuming a steady progress of women in his life, a projection into the future would show more than thousand women out there would fall for him before he reached the age of fifty. Unbelievable!

However, his thoughts didn't hinder him sodomizing Kate in his unique way. He just couldn't get enough of her ass, and he was confident also her ass couldn't get enough of his cock. Todd had his hands on her hips to guide their combined moves to the best result. Kate rocked her hips back and forth to make him fuck her butt really hard and deep.

The woman below them made sure with well-aimed spits to keep his fuck machine well lubricated. Also Kate's tits were well treated by Megan's hands so the engorged nipples were not left out of the pleasure. She tweaked them hard. The way Todd's soul mate moaned in her lover's pussy made it clear she had trouble concentrating on her cunnilingus efforts.

Kate went crazy and yelled obscenities she couldn't remember ever doing before. "You anal fucking monster is sodomizing me day by day. Aaaaahhhhh, yeeeaaahhh, fuck my ass, fuck me hard. Make me cum and flood my anal tunnel with your jism while Megan eats me out. Oh my God, that feels so good to be sodomized and getting my pussy pampered at the same time. My cunt and ass are burning with carnality." Not all of it was intelligible but Megan and Todd knew what it meant.

Megan alternated licking Kate's pussy and his ball sac as her lips suddenly tightened around the scrotum almost biting in it. Todd couldn't see that Kate had decided to test the condition of Megan's asshole how easy it could take a few fingers. She found out that was no problem at all and pushed her whole hand into this dutifully yielding orifice. Kate wedged it in and out of this welcoming ass and the throaty moans and accelerating efforts on her pussy signaled how much Megan liked her anal play. She was ready for an ass fuck as well.

Kate moaned aloud again, "Oh, Love. God, that feels good. You fill me up so much. I love your thick cock. Deeper, fuck me, deeper. Oh yes! I love your big, thick cock in my ass. Megan you eat me so good. I'm going to cum soon."

Todd knew he couldn't last much longer since this was his first cum of the evening so he decided to confront Megan with another kinky challenge before they would all have their massive orgasms. He ejected his cock out of Kate's ass and bent it down where Megan was eating Kate's pussy. She yanked her eyes open to feel Todd's anal pecker pushing between her lips. She was used to sucking him clean after he was in her ass so it wasn't really a challenge to wash his cock in her mouth after he was in KATE'S ass.