An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 41

Story Info
Amanda makes a discovery and Todd is invited to a sex orgy.
10k words
4.8
11k
4

Part 41 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter was kindly edited. Great job. Thank you Mike.

*****

It was already 6 pm when the hospital let Amanda Powell go home after the doctors examined her a final time whether everything was OK after she had her tubes tied. She paid in cash to leave no trail for what she had done. As her husband was sterile he didn't have to know. She called a cab to get home, as she was informed in advance that she couldn't drive a car for 24 hours after the general anesthetic.

Her mind was occupied with the talk she had with her husband last weekend. She had carefully explained what she thought was wrong with their marriage. Fortunately, her husband was a reasonable man and accepted some of her reproaches. He promised to be more attentive in the future. But how could he do that while working long hours and frequently going on business trips? He said nothing about her wish to reduce his work load. They had sex on Sunday but it felt for Amanda like mercy fucks. The second time he even had trouble getting hard again in her mouth.

A few minutes later the cab had to wait at a red light and she saw to her utter surprise Kate Burns and Todd Walgren hand-in-hand crossing the street in front of her. They couldn't see her because she sat in the backseat of the car. The impression they made clearly indicated they were very familiar with each other. As usual they were on the way to the restaurant and the cab had to use this street to drive Amanda home from the hospital. She arrived at home without another outrage.

As her husband was on his business trip it gave her all the time in the world to muse about what she saw in the street. Could it really be that Kate, a 51-year-old woman, was one of the lovers of her 18-year-old student? She knew Kate very well because she had been her mentor when she started teaching at Berkeley 11 years ago. They were friends and occasionally talked on the phone. Kate lived in a rural community 60 miles away from Berkeley. Amanda knew Kate had owned a condo at Berkeley but she had assumed she had sold it after she had quit her job at the university. Amanda became professor a few months after Kate left.

She remembered their last phone talk at the end of September when Kate had told her her sex life was still an empty book. Amanda was comprehensively informed about the accident of Henry Burns. Now she contemplated Kate's sex life was no longer an empty book. She had to know.

Curiosity killed the cat and Wednesday afternoon when she knew Todd had just started another class she called Kate on her cell. First they exchanged pleasantries mentioning they should meet more often before Amanda asked her whether she still owned this condo. Kate said yes, and that she was at Berkeley at the moment. Yes, she seemed to be together with Todd.

Amanda asked, "I would like to meet you at Starbucks, Oxford Street, in 30 minutes. That's approximately the time we both need to walk there. I've something important to ask you." Kate agreed because Amanda's voice sounded flustered. Did it have something to do with her job? Did she have trouble?

Kate wrote a memo for Todd in case she would be late and left for Starbucks. She arrived there as Amanda just crossed Oxford Street. It was some time ago they met in person so they had broad joyful smiles on their faces when they greeted each other with a long, warm hug. They went inside and had to wait only 15 minutes to get seated. Fortunately this Starbucks location was a very big place. The barista was friendly when they ordered their favorite coffees and some oatmeal cookies.

Amanda couldn't wait any longer and asked Kate straightaway, "Do you know that Todd Walgren is by far my best student?" Kate reacted with an eyebrow lift because she hadn't expected this question from her friend. However, she was comfortable with it. An immediate suspicion aroused in her mind.

Kate decided that Amanda know something and answered truthfully, "No Amanda. We talked in general about his studies but not about his teachers. How do you know? Did Todd have a slip of his tongue?"

"No Kate, Todd is no such man. He didn't talk or brag about his sex life. A string of female students had cornered him, and the only thing he had said to them was that he is in no need of further female companionship. I believe it's an unconfirmed but plausible rumor that he is together with more than one woman. I just hadn't expected you were one of them. I saw you yesterday crossing the street with him when I sat in a cab."

"Yes Amanda, Todd is my dear lover since the second of October. He lives intermittently with me at my condo, AND...we are very much in love with each other. Now tell me. What are your intentions with him? Don't hold anything back. I've known you for years, and I see in your eyes you're smitten with him."

"My God Kate. This makes Todd an even bigger catch in every woman's eye that he managed as an 18-year-old boy to sweep a 51-year old sophisticated woman off her feet. Yes, I'm interested in him, but you know I'm married. I'm not permitted by my husband to take lovers. My marriage isn't in a good shape at the moment. I had a talk with my husband last weekend and he promised to be a better spouse. He is on a business trip this week so I have to wait until next weekend. I can't say how badly I want to invite Todd to fuck my brains out. I assume you wouldn't mind."

"No Amanda, I wouldn't mind. I have to share him with other women, and I'm doing this more than willingly. You also know I confessed to you a long time ago I have a lesbian streak in my veins. I can't say more about the other women, but what I can say is you're on dangerous ground contemplating sex with Todd."

"Why Kate? Is he demanding perverted things in the bedroom which would degrade me?"

"No that's not the case, provided that you don't look at anal sex as a perversion. Let me express it this way. Todd is a divine, skilled lover with a sexual prowess you won't find again. You'll have with him orgasms you've never dreamt about. He can make tender love to you or he can fuck you to oblivion. He can be hard all day long to be at your service with his huge cock. He usually makes all the women he had sex with his sex slaves, his sluts in the bedroom to pleasure him to the utmost. And don't think you can preserve your anal cherry in case you still have any. He'll nonchalantly fuck your ass before you can blink."

"My God, Kate. You play havoc with my befuddled brain. How can I resist Todd any longer with what you've just told me? By the way, my ass is still virgin territory. But there is this obstacle that he wouldn't meddle in a marriage without reason, whatever that meant."

"That I can tell you. You need either your husband's permission or you have to assure Todd in no uncertain terms that your marriage doesn't matter any longer to you; that he didn't have to feel guilty he had destroyed a marriage in case your husband finds out about your betrayal and seeks a divorce.

"Amanda you're a sensational woman in the prime of your womanhood at the age of thirty-eight. You still have a body to die for, and you look at least ten years younger than you are. I know how many suitors you have at Berkeley who would like to have a relationship with you.

"Look, you don't have nor want children which could hinder you to divorce your workaholic husband. Then you can let Todd fuck your brains out for the next four years with the possibility of having other men around you, too. He wouldn't be always available. But I assure you even one encounter with him in a week would be the event of the century you would never again want to miss.

"The year Todd will leave Berkeley you'll be 42 and that's young enough to seek for another marriage. The opposite of these options would be to do nothing and regret it for the rest of your life. Nobody gives you a guarantee your marriage will survive. My condo is always available for you in case you didn't mind my involvement. You don't have to do sexual things with me, but in case you would consider it I would be happy."

Amanda sat there red-faced and tried to digest what Kate had just told her. "Wow, I don't know what to say. This was too much information to comprehend it all at once. I think I need some time to make my mind up. Anyway I'll wait how the next week of marriage will proceed. Thank you my friend for your support. Please don't tell Todd that we talked. It would complicate things for me as his teacher."

They returned to a casual talk and when they were finished at Starbucks they parted with another big hug. Amanda promised Kate she would keep her up to date how her decision would progress.

Back at the condo she told Todd after passionate kisses like they had not seen each other for weeks, that a friend had called and asked her to lend her an ear to talk about some things. As always Todd wasn't the nosy person and didn't dig deeper. After a glass of red wine and some casual talk interrupted by loving kisses they put the prepared lasagna into the oven, and Todd helped Kate to arrange the mixed salad.

At the dining table they were sitting as always side by side where Kate not long waited to unbutton and open his jeans to give his steel rod space to feel more comfortable. His warm, smooth hard-on confirmed he had totally recovered from their morning romp with Jenny and Pam again in attendance waking him up.

The girls were extremely eager to get their asses fucked again. Two weeks without him was almost torture. They kept their anuses trained with dildos. They had new boyfriends at hand and had fucked them already twice the regular way. It hadn't been bad but it was far from mind-blowing as with Todd. They had postponed ass fucks with them because first they wanted to have anal sex with Todd again. He had happily obliged and made long and passionate love with them in a lecherous foursome. He couldn't exactly tell later in which orifices he deposited three sperm loads before and after breakfast. He assumed each girl got one. Jenny and Pam as well as Kate got their wishes experiencing multiple orgasms fucked in their pussies and asses.

The whole afternoon with two classes, the first one with Amanda, revived his sexual energy that he could savor the manipulation by Kate's hand with his hard pecker. Amanda had made the impression to him she was an absent-minded professor this day, having to deal with pregnant thoughts in her mind. Fortunately, she smiled nicely at him.

Kate had removed her panties before they sat at the table so Todd's hand found her very wet unprotected pussy under his fingers. She was already highly aroused from the talk with Amanda and the passionate kisses with Todd that she knew she wouldn't last long with his expert finger play. She really wanted him to make her cum that she could finally concentrate on his cock to get her creamy dessert. Miraculously they managed to eat and drink while they played with each other.

Todd didn't immediately attack her treasure. He gently stroked the insides of her firm, smooth thighs with feather-light touches, increasing her passion and desire even more. A little later he heard her whimper in frustrated arousal that he touched the source of the heady aroma that wafted into his nostrils.

His first contact with her sex was simply to cup it with his hand, delighting in the softness of her labia for several moments before slowly tracing only the tip of two fingers through her wet folds. His thumb went upwards to fondle the trimmed patch of pubic hair on her mons. Slowly and gently, he rotated his finger to draw it ever so slightly between the small petals of her pussy lips until it came into faint contact with the exposed nubbin of her clitoris. As faint and fleeting as that contact was, it was still enough to draw a soft moan of pleasure from Kate as she arched her hips up in response.

Todd continued with his finger play, but with the slight exception of allowing his digits to dig deeper into her vagina. Also his thumb went deeper and circled softly her clitoral area without touching her pleasure button. He repeated the cycle several more times, each journey going deeper into her hole until, finally, he felt this small, spongy tissue that was called her G-spot. He prodded it a few times but then interrupted his ministration to croak out, "Honey, be careful with my loaded weapon in case you don't want me to shoot cum high in the air."

Of course, that wasn't her intention and she jerked him off a little slower to give him time to recover. Fortunately, that was the case and he could concentrate again on her cunt. He slid the entire length of his fingers in and out of her snatch as she loudly moaned her pleasure at the stimulation of his hand between her thighs. Todd accelerated the pace that he could feel her cunt muscles tighten and gripping his fingers before she went off. The slushy sounds of her wet sloppy quim could be heard throughout the room as her hips continued to urgently move up against the penetrating fingers.

She took his thick rod in a tighter grip as her whole body started to vibrate. She slowly lifted her ass higher and higher off the upholstered bench as her cum drew nearer. All at once, she let out a long low scream and her cunt locked down on his thrusting fingers. A steady stream of girl juice ran out of her cunt and soaked Todd's hand as he continued to thrust into her swampy pussy. Kate's hand was pumping up and down the length of his iron hard shaft. It didn't matter this time because Todd was engrossed in making her cum.

"Oooooohhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuck," she cried as her cunt juice ran down his fingers and dripped all over the bench. Her hips drove against his probing fingers as though she was trying to force his entire hand up her burning cunt. The deliciously smelling odor of Kate's cum filled the room. His finger-fucking slowed down as he felt her coming back from her orgasmic heights, and that made him immediately aware again of her hand jerking him off.

He was close to cumming and yelled so which provoked Kate's mouth getting around his cock in a heartbeat. Todd gasped loudly as he felt her throat open up entirely and his large pecker disappeared completely into her esophagus. The muscles of her throat vibrated around it, and he couldn't help but groan louder. Kate continued to punch his cock deep into her throat as she bobbed her head up and down his towering meat. That was too much for Todd especially because his lover pushed also two fingers up his rear entrance. He growled he was cumming and then his floodgates opened.

Kate knew it would be a huge load looking into his constricted face and contemplating his sperm producing system had had time the whole afternoon to care for another copious sperm supply so she let part of his roaring ejaculation flow down straight into her stomach before she drew his dick back that she could feel it twitching and spurting to fill her mouth with the rest of his dainty cream. Kate wrung the last drops of cum out of his dong before there was nothing more he could give her. That was her clue to thoroughly clean his cock from the residues of his cum explosion.

The lasagna casserole had been placed on a food warmer so it remained hot that they could finish dinner. Kate found the taste of the lasagna mixed with the taste of Todd's cum interesting, but after another glass of red wine it was over. They kissed and thanked each other for a wonderful orgasm. They removed their clothes clearing the table and the dining dishes in the nude.

They had just finished it when the doorbell rang. Kate looked through the peephole and saw Ashley and Tiffany standing out there. There was no need to cover their naked bodies so she opened the door just wide enough to let the girls slip in. They could immediately tell Kate and Todd were in heated conditions. Her pussy was wet and Todd's cock couldn't be harder.

The college girls' visit wasn't meant to be involved in sexual activities, but now their pussy juices started to flow as well. Even more so after Kate casually asked whether they wanted to join them. She was always open for a little more lesbian fun. The girls had proved they liked it.

Tiffany saw Ashley nodding and said, "We would be pleased, but we need to discuss something with Todd first. Of course, Kate, you can hear it."

The girls quickly undressed and occupied the couch with Kate sitting in between them. Todd slouched in one of the two lounge chairs. It was a hilarious view with his mighty pecker standing up from his body. This provoked a boisterous laughter from the foursome.

Then Tiffany started with her speech. "Our sorority has an inner circle of six sisters who come occasionally together with men for excessive sex play. We haven't yet been in this inner circle until now. We found now a way to make the leading sisters accepting us using Todd as a bait. We hope you're not angry with us and do us the favor to join the orgy. We want badly to know what they're up to.

"There are always 8 sisters and four men invited. This time we got the two free spots apart from the six sisters. One of the men will be Todd. The other ones we don't know, but we've been assured there were always good looking guys invited. The rules are simply. Each girl fucks with each guy and vice versa. Oral sex is also part of it. Nothing was said about anal sex so we think it will be a monumental surprise for them when Todd fucks our asses. We don't know how many of these six sisters are anal virgins. One thing we can definitely confirm they are all gorgeous women with a big sex appetite. They are incredibly curious whether our sex talk about Todd is true.

"To make an incentive for the guys each girl pays fifty dollar in a pot and all eight women as a team will later decide which guy gave the best performance. He'll get the four hundred bucks. Todd, we think hell would have to freeze over before you wouldn't win. All the girls and guys get sworn to discretion not to talk about the sex orgies. Otherwise the girl would be banned from the sorority. One of the six girls is the president of it. No guy had ever said anything because they wanted to be invited again. However, there was no way a guy could ever give proving of sex orgies. What do you think, Todd?"

"My God, you dirty minxes. My cock feels like it is ready to explode. Of course, I'd like to join the party. You don't think I would want to miss this opportunity. If I'm right I think I've already seen your president, a blond bombshell at her last year of college studying English like you two."

"Yes, Todd, you're right. She is in the same class with us. OK, then we can tell her. One thing you must know the sex fest takes place already next Saturday starting at 3 pm with open end. Sorry, Kate, we have to keep him away from you this weekend."

"No girls, don't mention it. My husband will be happy to have me a whole weekend around him. Tomorrow is a day and next Tuesday I'll have him again. Don't worry. Also I've already agreed that Todd's girlfriends at his home town come to visit him the following two weekends. Now let us have some fun. I'm sure Todd will give your asses another cum enema before Saturday."

But not only the college girls got cum enemas, Kate got one as well. From all the girls Todd heard similar words of encouragement. "Oh yes, give it to me, you fucking monster, give it to me. Fuck my horny ass, fuck it hard," they begged when another orgasm hit them.

The dirty words coming from such sweet lips drove him eventually over the edge and he plowed in deep, his cum shooting into their asses, filling them with his seed. His deep thrusts caused another orgasm to tear through their bodies and the clenching asses milked every drop out of his twitching cock. In the end the girls' pussies and butts had been fucked raw and his cock was sore.

Recovering from their orgasmic sensations Ashley and Tiffany mentioned that they would bet a fortune Todd would make an everlasting impression next Saturday with the sorority sisters. They would invite him again and again, but the roommates would make sure they couldn't have him without being invited as well. Now they had the leverage to be part of the inner circle for their last year at college.