An Outsider's Discovery

Story Info
The new kid in town gets a warm welcome.
2.1k words
3.87
14.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was during the summer between my sophomore and junior years in high school went I moved from Canada to a very small town in Northern Nevada. Now I'm used to big city life. Always having somewhere to go, something to do, and people to meet. Well, maybe not people to meet. You see, throughout my life, I was... A loner. Yeah. That's what I was. Kept to myself most of the time.

Well anyway, I found the adjustment to small town life rather hard at first. The first person I met down there was Sandy McDonald. 2 years my junior, she had an amazing body. From her medium length brown hair and piercing green eyes, to her perfectly sized breasts which, by my guess, were around a 36B. Maybe slightly smaller. I was never very good with sizes.

At the beginning of the year, we had chatted in the hallway from time to time, eventually working our way up to lunch buddies. I'd always get out of my French class right on time and pick a spot on the lawn in front of the school. Within a matter of minutes, Sandy would be walking out with her morning textbooks and semi-palatable cafeteria lunch. We would talk from everything from travel to future plans. And from time to time, the occasional Sex conversation would pop up. I didn't think of that too much until out of nowhere, she asked me for a date. She asked me, for a date! Well being the horny high school student that I'm sure every guy of that age is, I accepted. Who wouldn't!

Well we went to see Titanic (her choice), and I don't know how I managed to keep myself awake for what seemed to be a week, at least. Well half way through, I decided to try my luck and see if we had moved from friends to... Well, beyond friends. I did the classic yawn-and-wrap-around routine. And it worked. Almost too well. No sooner had I gotten my hand rested on her shoulder when she takes it and places on one of her tits! I had to have been dreaming. This couldn't have been happening. I turn and look at her in the dark glimmer of the projector light. She turned towards me, leaned forward, and gave me a very quick (And amazing I might add) kiss on the lips.

My hand rested on her breast for the remainder of the movie. When it was over, we got up, I put my Letterman's jacket over her and we walked outside towards the parking lot. We were nearing the end of the lot and approaching my little white 1993 Ford Fiesta when she spun me around, pulled me close to her and planted another one of her I-must-be-dreaming kisses. I unlocked her door and ushered her in, then proceeded to unlock mine and hopped in. I started the car up and looked at the dashboard clock. 10:58 PM. I had to get her home. Well, at least I thought I did.

I pulled out of the parking lot and headed up Sierra Street towards her neighborhood. When we neared her street I slowed down and turned on my signal. "Keep going," she said, "I don't want to go home just yet." Well being the gentlemen I am, I obliged and my date's request. Off went the turn signal, and we sped up to the speed limit of 35 MPH.

Being somewhat confused as to what she had going on in that mind of hers. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Don't you have to be home in a few minutes?" "No. My parents are out of town for the weekend," she replied, "I thought you knew that." Well, after realizing I had a drop-dead gorgeous girl in the passenger seat of my car, and pretty much all night to hang out with her, I decided to take her up into the hills, overlooking the town and surrounding area.

After stopping on a small dirt road away from the main highway, I stopped the car and shut off the ignition. Being the shy type, I didn't really know what to say to break the silence. "Uh, nice view isn't it?" Way to go slick. That will do wonders for you. Why not just cut to the chase and ask her "Can I fuck you now?"

"I've noticed you are not really on-the-ball when it comes to dating, are you?" she asked, trying to hold back a childish giggle. "Well, I've never really had a girlfriend before." I answered. Why not tell her you jack off six to seven times a week too. Or maybe that you keep hundreds of porn pictures on your computer. I'm sure she would just love that, now wouldn't she. "Well don't worry. I'm not the type of girl that holds herself back." And with that, she slid over from the passenger's seat and sat right on my lap. I tried to shift around in my seat to cover up my massive hardon but I think I was too late. "My my, aren't we excited tonight," she said, "Did little old me cause it to wake up? Well better not disappoint it then."

Better not disappoint it? What in the hell does that mean? My thoughts were cut short by the sudden yank at my black khaki pants, pulling them clean down to my knees. Licking her lips, she proceeded to pull away at my black boxers. Like a soldier snapping to attention, my cock sprang to life and stood straight up from my body, pointing in the direction of her face. "Looks like someone need attention. And maybe when I'm done with it, you can get some too." She finished her sentence off with a schoolgirl giggle then bent down and slid her full lips right over the swelled head of my raging cock.

Now I've heard everywhere that getting your prick sucked was good. But nobody ever said it was this good. With every flick of her tongue, my cock seemed to get that much harder. I reached over and hit the seat recliner lever. My seat dropped all the way down, much like a tiny bed in my tiny car. Sandy moaned her approval and sucked even harder. I could even swear I could feel the head of my cock touch the back of her throat.

She kept her lips locked on my cock and sucked for what seemed to be an eternity. She must of felt my cum swell up inside because she took it out of her mouth and tightened her fist around it. "We can't have that spraying out now, can we?" Well no I guess not, I thought to myself. You can't really contradict a girl when her hand has a vice-grip on your cock. The build-up subsided and she relinquished her hold on my now deflated cock. She slid into the back seat and proceeded to, what sounded like, take off her clothes. I heard her whisper to me "Come on back. Room for one more."

I kicked off my shoes and my pants fell onto the floor in front. I turned around and stumbled into the back, landing on the back seat, face first. Sandy just laughed as I turned myself right side up and sat down. I unbuttoned my very expensive Bogari silk shirt (My dating shirt as I like to call it) and put it on the seat next to me. From the moonlight, I could see her wiggling her finger, beckoning her for me to come closer. And of course, I did.

She had her legs propped up on the hatchback and the backside of the front seat. She took hold of my head and guided it down right in front of her pussy. Now I couldn't see much in the limited light available, but I could make out the basic shape of it. And this being my first time licking a girl's cunt, I didn't want to screw it up and toss away any chance of getting her again. So I just dove in and went straight for her slit. My tongue parted her pussy lips slightly and then ran up and down the length, much to the delight of Sandy. She moaned and squirmed around, trying to get my tongue in deeper. I picked up on her hint, and slid in farther into her love canal. Hearing her moan started getting me hard again and her foot wandered over and starting stroking the length of it, and let me tell you, that felt pretty damn good.

I reached down and got a pit of her pussy juices on my fingers and began rubbing her swollen clit in addition to my continuous pussy licking. She was really starting to drip now. Almost going from a dripping sink faucet to a gushing bathtub faucet. I mean, there was no stopping her. She was moaning constantly now and bucking her hips up and down. She really was enjoying this. After about 30 seconds, she pulled her pussy away from my now glistening face. She leaned forward and whispered "I'm ready" into my ear.

"Ready for what?" I thought, but caught myself from saying it out loud. Ready to be licked again? No, that couldn't be it. Enough is enough. Ready to be fucked I guess. Yeah, that has to be it. With all the licking I've been doing, and the stroking she was doing, my cock was rock solid again. I eased forward and took my cock in hand, guiding it towards her waiting pussy lips. I eased the tip of my cock into her love nest and felt a wave of pleasure shoot through my body. With the small shriek Sandy let out, I'm sure she was going through the same thing. I just kept sliding my cock right on into her pussy. Her velvet walls gripping my hard rod felt as good as... Well, better than anything, ever!

Well I finally got every last bit of my cock up her twat. I knew that couldn't be it. There was no way we were done yet. So I did the first thing I though to do. I pulled back. And then in again. In and out. Easy. Nothing to it. And feeling amazing too! Not just for me but for both of us. I reached down and grabbed her perfect tits in my hands as I was easing my cock in and out of her warm, wet cunt. Between her moaning and wailing, she managed to get a sentence out. "Tell me when you're about to cum."

If I hadn't gotten this far, I would have stopped right there. I knew that if I flooded her full of my semen, she could get pregnant. I always carry a condom around in my wallet. The same one the football team slipped in there "Just in case". But I have gotten too far to slow down or even stop now. I just wanted to keep going and blow my load. I sped up and could fell the cum rising up from my balls and up my shaft.

"Sandy, I think I'm, about to cum. I'm going to blow my load!" It was getting harder and harder to keep the cum inside my swelling cock. But she reached up and pushed me up, sliding my cock completely out of her pussy. My cock gave way and splattered her stomach and breasts with my warm, thick cream. Some even shot its way up and landed on her chin. Cum just kept oozing from my tiny cock hole. Finally I drained myself out and I slid back and sat on the back of my legs, kneeling towards her with my cock, covered with fresh cum, pointing right at her.

She rose up off her back and lowered her head onto my cock again. She seemed to be enjoying herself a lot better than the first time, now that there was cum to clean off. She sucked until all of the cum was gone, then started milking my shaft to get at the little bit still in my rod. After a good couple of minutes, she lifted up and sat on the car seat. She used a finger to wipe off the cum from her chin and pushed it right into her mouth. "Not bad for your first time. But I can guarantee it won't be your last."

We both put our back on. Me with my black khakis and Sandy with her now, cum-soaked T-shirt. I started the car up and we drove back down the mountain. We pulled up in front of her place and I shifted into park. We both got up and walked up to her door hand in hand. I gave her a goodnight kiss and she went inside. "Not bad for a first date," I thought to myself, as I shifted into drive and drove away.