An Ultimate Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband uses many toys on his pet.
1.5k words
4.11
27.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You quickly find the bullet vibes I have sent you to use & insert them into the proper locations. Your pussy is so wet that the first bullet enters easily. You almost can’t feel it & decide to test it by turning it on. Your pussy instantly responds by clinching the bullet & once again you feel your pussy moistening. After a few seconds you turn it off, satisfied it would do it’s job.

The second vibe you have doubts about but along with all the juices you have already released you find it will enter without the aid of lube & with little extra pressure it finds it’s way into your ass. You adjust the wires to the controller to run up the crack of your ass & quickly move your panties back into place hoping the one in your pussy stays put.

My inviting Ginger wasn’t unexpected. You were pretty sure I was going to ask & if I hadn’t you had arranged for her to swing by later. But you didn’t think about having her go out in public with us & find this new twist with Ginger very interesting & slightly provocative. This day is going to be very interesting.

You begin looking for something to wear as you contemplate what role Ginger was going to play, another pet or another master. She had told you earlier that she wasn’t sure & would leave it up to me & surprise you when she showed up.

Since it was still early afternoon you find that the outfit you decided on for tonight would not be appropriate & after a little more searching, you decided on a sexy little business outfit with a black mini skirt & a white silk blouse. Unfortunately because the blouse is so thin you can clearly see your erect nipples & the jewelry hanging from them, so you decide you had better wear the jacket that comes with the suit. Luckily the skirt has pockets in it that easily hide the control device for the vibes. You next think it would be best to test both devices by moving the thumb controls up on the hand controller, instantly sending vibrations soaring through your pussy & your ass simultaneously. Just then I enter the bedroom to check on your progress & notice the control in your hand. But before you can turn them off, I tell you to leave them on while I inspect your selection of clothing.

First I have you turn all the way around with your jacket on. Then I order you to take it off & notice your harden nipples along with your jewelry still attached showing through your blouse & smile my approval. I then order you to turn, face away from me & bend over for your inspection. But as you bend over the bullet in your pussy slips out & lays cradled in your panties, tingling against your swollen clit, sending shivers up your spine.

“Hmm” I say, “This is not going to do at all.”

I move your panties to the side & take the vibrating bullet into my hand. Inside your thanking god for the relief from your swollen clit.

“Well now lets see if this will work better.” Suddenly you feel pressure on your ass as I quickly slide the second bullet pass your sphincter causing the first bullet to go even deeper. You give out a quick little wine but quickly get accustomed to the two intruders happily buzzing away deep inside you.

“There, now I think they will stay put. Get out your wireless remote controlled egg. It’s larger & should stay in your pussy. It will also give me some control over you from a distance.”

As you reach into the toy box for the egg, feeling the vibes pulsating deep in your ass, you begin feeling unsure about having three vibrators inside your body & then going out in public. But not wanting to disappoint Ginger or I, & finding the vibes in your ass stimulating you decide to follow orders.

The egg is larger but still enters your pussy easily, & after it’s secure your straiten up, turn & hand me the remote control.

“Is my master pleased with his pet?” you ask.

“Yes, very. Thank you for doing this for me.” I come closer to you & kiss you deeply. My hands reaching to your ass & notice that I can feel the vibrations through your cheeks. I pull you closer to me & we continue to kiss. Our tongues intertwine. Suddenly your aware of my erection through my pants & reach down to it. But I stop you. “Not yet my pet. I’m having to much fun teasing you” I move away from you as you give me a look of disappointment. “You may turn off the two bullets, have a seat & relax while I get changed.”

At first your unsure if you will be able to sit but find the vibes are comfortable enough & adjust enough inside your body to be able to sit on the bed. As you test your freedom of movement I comment that I approve of your clothing selection & that we will be picking up Ginger who has decided to join us. “Everyone will think were out for a late business lunch. Ginger has decided to except my offer to be my pet as well.” I say as I finish dressing, then add, “O.K. Pet I am ready, but I think we should use our safe word “ajax” for today… You know how I can get carried away sometimes… But also remember once used all sex acts will stop. There will be no slowing down or taking it easy. No finishing up, no nothing… Everything will stop & all will return to normal. As in everything in life there must be a consequence... One other thing since I don’t have direct control over the bullets in your ass, any time I wink at you, you are turn one on… Understand?”

“Yes master I understand.” You say smiling, storing the new rule in your head & feeling more secure in the knowledge that you have a way out if needed even though the consequence in using the word probably will not be desirable.

You stand slowly allowing the toys to re-adjust to your new position & instantly feel the vibrations in your pussy begin. You close your eyes for a few seconds & begin getting accustom to the feeling. You then turn & face me with a smile.

“I just wanted to make sure the batteries were O.K.” I say & then turn it off. “Go to the mini van, once you’re in the back lay down & remove your skirt & panties. We don’t want to stain your skirt yet & it will give your panties a chance to dry out. The tinted windows will also allow you & Ginger some privacy.”

But as you turn to leave & test how well you can walk, your mind wasn’t on privacy it was on how you were going to be able to walk with some resemblance to normalcy with all this hardware inside your body. When you get to the bedroom door you feel the vibrations in your pussy suddenly start again & you stop in the doorway hoping I am only teasing your again.

“Don’t dilly dally pet. You do not want to irritate me any further. You still have two more vibes in you I can use to punish you with.”

You simply clench your teeth, & with out a word begin moving as fast as you can to the car, hoping the moisture from the second orgasm you feel building in your pussy won’t drip down your legs & hoping none of the neighbors are near by as you exit the house.

But just outside the door I grab your arm as you here me say, “Hey Sam, how are your doing.” Suddenly you can’t believe what I’m doing as I lead you over to our neighbor watering his lawn, the vibrator still humming away deep inside your pussy.

“Honey!” You protest, “we are running late.” And try to move to the car, only to be stopped by my hand on your arm, a slight look of disapproval on my face suddenly replaced by a wicked smile & then a wink. A sudden shock of fear crosses your face. “He can’t be serious.” You tell yourself. But the next look I give you confirms your disbeleif, & you slowly reach into your pocket to turn on the bullets in your ass, as we continue to move closer to Sam.

Three thoughts cross your mind quickly. First: “I hope Sam doesn’t hear the humming from my body.” Second: “God I can’t believe how horny & excited this is getting me.” Third: “I can’t wait till it’s my turn to make you my pet.”

But then your second orgasm begins, as you stand there next to me watching me talk to Sam. You simply clench your teeth & wrap your arms around yourself & allow it to course through your body.