An Unbreakable Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
A meeting the starts everything.
7.4k words
4.6
41.4k
54

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 05/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena's heart was thumping fiercely. "Don't let him see your fear," she told herself quietly. Steading her breaths she produced some resemblance of composure. Her arms hung high above her head from a chain that was attached to a small hook in the ceiling. Her back ached from the stiff position she was forced to sit in, while her ankles were bound together with rope. Lena could already feel a bruise beginning to form on the left side of her face.

She knew that she had been careless and had gotten herself caught, but she'd be damned if she let him see how scared she truly was. So she buried her feelings, letting the anger and hatred of her childhood consume her. He would try to force emotions from her but there was no way she would let him see anything other than her stoicism.

"I'll ask you again little girl, where is the money," Lena looked at the thug who had spoken to her. He was ugly with a scar from his right ear reaching his mouth. His hair was black and greasy as though he hadn't showered in days. Lena noticed that his teeth were crooked and yellow, his breath unappealing and his black eyes unwavering. It was the second time the big brute had asked her the same question. The first time she failed to answer was the reason her cheek and jaw were throbbing.

Lena smiled kindly and replied in a polite tone, "As I have said before Sir, I have no idea what you're talking about, but if I did, it's probably up your ass."

That response had gotten her a hard punch to the gut, and she croaked from the pain. "Bastard!" Lena spit venomously.

As she looked up to glare at the brute, she noticed steel being placed against her throat. It languidly teased her skin as he caressed the blade up and down. She stilled her movements to prevent it from cutting her.

The thug had noticed her reaction and smiled widely, showing all of his jagged teeth.

"My oh my," he whispered dangerously, "it seems I have your attention now!"

Lena was absolutely furious. She hadn't been threatened with a knife since she was 15 years old and first learning how to fight. After 5 years she'd learned to protect herself skilfully and gained a reputation for herself. Having a barbarian raise a blade to her had her blood boiling. She was ready to attack, to kill, but she knew better. "Be patient, wait for an opportunity," she chanted to herself.

The bully began to trace the blade down her chest, popping the buttons from her blouse to reveal supple creamy breasts. Lena clenched her hands, digging her nails well into her palms. The thug licked his thin, flat lips, and continued down until her blouse was completely open. Her breasts cupped in a black lace bra spilled out. While she was not enormously endowed, her breasts were a good handful, and the brute enjoyed squeezing them. He released his knife and laid it beside him in order to fondle her with both hands.

"Idiot!" she thought to herself, a fighter should never let go of his weapon.

It was then that the man lowered his mouth to lick the tops of her breasts. Absolutely disgusted, Lena silently pulled on the chain that bound her. A slight give in the cable forced her to look upwards. She squinted her eyes realizing that the hook she was attached to was just one pull away from falling out of the ceiling. A small grin marked her face as she realized her opportunity was now.

Using her bound feet, Lena kicked the man's knife to the other side of the room. The blade made a loud clanging noise as it hit the wall. The thug lifted his head from her chest and followed the direction of the noise. With her assailant distracted, Lena made one last effort and yanked on the chain as hard as she could. The hook gave, and the chain tumbled down. Quickly, Lena rose onto her knees and wrapped the fallen chain around the neck of the man. Without even thinking, the brute grabbed Lena by the arm and threw her over his head, the chain released from his neck and slid towards Lena, still bound to her wrists.

Lena rose to her feet with slight pain from being thrown and immediately noticed her disadvantage. Her feet were bound, causing her to stumble and her arms were still tied together. She looked upon the angry man that was stalking towards her. He was tall, about 6'6 and built like at boulder. She had fought men of similar sizes before and won, but not with her legs and arms thoroughly handicapped. The only advantage Lena had was her speed, so she needed to free her legs immediately. When the brute was one arm's length away from her, Lena jerked her bound wrists sharply to her side, causing the chain to fly through the air and come down on the thug's face like a whip. As the bigger man doubled over, covering his wound and screaming obscenities, Lena dove towards the wall where the knife rested. She was fast and as soon as her hand was on the knife, she was already using it to cut the rope binding her feet.

When her legs were free, Lena stood tall and looked up at the angry face charging towards her. Lena silently praised herself for injuring the man. The chain had marred his face, causing a wound from the left of his forehead, crossing over the bridge of his nose, ending off the right side of his cheek. "Wonderful!" she whispered quietly. She was happy to give him another scar befitting his ugly face.

Quickly, Lena dodged the bull-like man that stormed towards her. She was a lot faster than he was. Unfortunately, the chain she had used as a weapon became her downfall. The brute grabbed the chain and yanked her back towards him. Immediately he was on top of her, one hand holding her wrists down and the other giving her hard punches to the stomach and gut. Sharp pain seared in her side. Lena was suddenly very aware that her ribs were broken.

Fearing for her life, Lena kneed the man. She watched as his eyes widened to almost twice the size and his mouth open in silent pain. He rolled off of her and clutched his aching balls. Lena happily smiled as she knew how solidly and hard she had connected. Without another moment to consider her actions, Lena stabbed the man and watched as the life left his body. No sooner did realization hit her. Tears immediately welled in her eyes and fell without restraint. She had killed a man. Lena was absolutely disgusted with herself and she gagged from the knowledge.

She needed to get out of there and quickly; she couldn't stand to look at the face of the first man she had ever killed. Yes, she had wanted to incapacitate him, but she hadn't wanted to murder the brute in cold blood. Not knowing what had come over her, Lena dreaded the fact that a small part of her enjoyed doing it.

With silent cries, she fished the key to her cuffs from her victim's pants. Lena merely freed one wrist and left the handcuffs of chain to dangle off her right wrist. She was too repulsed with herself to care. Wanting nothing more than to get out of there, Lena ran towards the door as her cuffed hand clutched her bruised and broken ribs, while her free hand covered her mouth to prevent her from eliminating the contents of her stomach right then and there.

She had barely reached the door, when it flew opened. Her eyes widened in freight, as three guns were pointed towards her face.

Slowly, she backed up into the room with both hands raised in submission. Only high level syndicate members were allowed to use guns. That was the law. Civilians and lower members were restricted to the use of knives and swords but never guns. This was how the big bosses kept power and authority within their groups and controlled society.

"Fuck me sideways," she said emotionlessly. For the second time that day, Lena's heart was beating profusely. It seems that she had messed with more powerful people than she initially planned to.

The man in the center of the group lowered his gun and flashed gorgeous teeth in a stunning grin.

Lena gradually lowered her hands and stood up straight, refusing to cower from them. She returned his toothy smile with one of her own. "Well, if I'm going to die I guess you're nice enough to look at," Lena said in a tone that both hid her fear and showcased her strength.

The man stared seductively at the angel positioned in front of him. She stood proudly at 5'4. Her long dark locks fell down reaching the small of her back twisting into small waves. She had beautiful lavender eyes that were puffed up from crying, but still aware enough to carefully assess her situation. Her plump pink lips were cracked from the abuse she had just suffered and bled slightly. Her normally rosy cheeks were marred with a giant bruise. However, it was the sight of her standing in merely a black lace bra and dark denim jeans that caused his penis to rise and stir. He watched as blood dripped off her right hand landing rhythmically onto the ground. Finally, he tore his gaze away from her luscious body to the unconscious man that lay dead in the corner. He was thoroughly impressed with her.

Lena watched cautiously as the unknown man holstered his gun. The man was extremely handsome; he was tall, about 6'4 and had dark black hair that was naturally slicked back. His eyes were an interesting mix of silver and blue. He had high cheekbones and an absolutely stunning smile. His teeth were straight and pearly white, a contrast from the man she had just killed. He donned a simple black suit that fit wondrously to his hard muscles. He wore a white dress shirt beneath his suit. Without a tie, the collar of his shirt flared open revealing a strong hard chest. His shoes were made of leather and looked extremely expensive. Lena subtly bit her lip as she stared at him.

Eventually, Lena noticed that as soon as he had holstered his gun, the men at his sides had done the same. The man on his left was slightly shorter than the handsome man. He looked to be in his late twenties perhaps a little older than the man in the center. He was attractive, but nowhere near as handsome as his boss. He had brown curly hair that matched his eyes. Scruffy facial hair distinguished him from the other two men who were clean shaven. He wore his suit and tie well, revealing another body chiseled with muscles.

The final man on the right was the shortest, probably just reaching 5'10. Lena noticed that he was older than the other two perhaps in his late thirties to early forties, but he was still handsome, in a more mature way. While his body was less defined than the other men, it was still physically fit. He had honey coloured hair and kind green eyes. The wrinkles around in eyes and mouth were from smiling broadly, and the friendliness of his appearance made Lena giggle. A gun did not suit his demeanor; in fact he looked strange just holding one.

She returned her attention to the handsome man in the center, evidently the leader of the trio. She watched as he pulled a phone out of his pocket and began playing a video. It was a video of her defending herself and killing the brute.

"I guess you didn't notice the camera in the corner, huh?" the strange man said while pointing towards the small device placed in the ceiling.

Lena slowly turned her head to stare at it, "It's kind of hard to notice small things when you're getting beaten by a behemoth," she replied angrily.

The handsome leader chuckled, "Will you be giving me snippy replies for everything I ask? Sweetheart," he said cheerily while tucking his phone back into his pocket.

Lena gave him a small fake smile, "Only when you are asking stupid questions, sweetheart," she emphasized the last word, mocking his tone.

His response was a venomous glare that sent a shiver of fear through her spine. Lena silently cursed her tongue, which always seemed to get her into trouble or make situations a lot worse.

As quickly as the attractive man's anger had covered his features it was gone just as fast returning his devilish grin in the process, "Ares, check the body," he said casually without removing his heated gaze from Lena's body.

When the older man on the right began to move, Lena realized that he must be Ares. Ares swiftly went to the dead body, lifting the cuff of the dead man's sleeve to reveal a tattoo.

"It's the insignia of Averda," Ares said in a soft voice while curtly dropping the dead man's hand. He then reached into the man's pant pocket to pull out a wallet. Opening the wallet, he read the name on the ID, "James Q. Serens."

Lena was truly petrified now; she had killed a member of Averda. They were the ruthless syndicate that ruled the east division of Heliopolis and facilitated the country's drug trade. She merely assumed that the brute had been a normal street thug. He didn't have the swagger or composure that indicated syndicate members.

Lena was snapped out of her stupor when the man on the left spoke loudly with a thick foreign accent, "Serens? He's Zero's man isn't he?"

Lena squished her eyebrows together in confusion; she didn't know who Zero was.

"Sweetheart," the man spoke powerfully in order to gain Lena's attention, "Zero, is the 65th leader of Averda and one of the five big bosses." The leader watched intensely as absolute fear crossed the beautiful girl's features. Now, she fully understood the situation she was in.

He felt it was time to reveal his identity. Lena watched dumbfounded as the handsome man slowly unbuttoned his suit jacket, pulling it open to reveal a pin on the inner left side. Lena narrowed her eyes and looked carefully at the pin. Her eyes widened and she muffled the scream she was about to make.

"Valyria!" she whispered in a shocked voice that slightly cracked. Her wide eyes stared at the men before her with a new found form of terror.

Valyria was the biggest syndicate controlling the west and central districts of Heliopolis. They were the most feared and held the most power of the five groups. While each syndicate had their own district and absolute authority within them, Valyria definitely had some influence within every district.

The handsome man snapped his finger returning Lena to reality, "Ah! Look at me, sweetheart,"

Lena focused her attention onto the mystery man. She shivered from the cold, her bones ached, her body bruised and her mind was filled with new realizations that tormented her.

The handsome man sharply as he stalked towards her frozen form, "Do you know who I am, little girl?" Lena shook her head slowly, afraid of what she was going to hear. "I am Alexander Zane Windsor, son of Alexander Leon Windsor, who is the 99th leader of the Valyrian Syndicate."

Lena's entire being shivered and shook, she had heard of him through the streets. Alexander Zane was both a feared and respected leader. He held power and used it wisely. He could be ruthless, but also influential. He was the epitome of power and wealth. Lena stuttered as she whispered through chapped lips, "Ar...Are you going to kill me?"

Alexander Zane reached his hand forward and tucked a fallen lock behind her ear. His body towered over her small frame.

"Well..." He smirked, "Once Zero finds out that you have killed one of his trusted men, you are indeed a dead woman." His words were cruel and he said them while caressing the bruise on her face. Slowly, he bend forward and softly brushed his strong lips over her broken ones, in a light fluttering kiss. He moved to her ear and whispered gently, "But for now, you are mine...and I need you."

Lena didn't seem to notice the large man reach into his pocket to pull out a small needle. She couldn't comprehend anything at the moment, as she tried to recover from the revelation of his identity. She only felt the prick as the needle pierced her neck. Within seconds darkness had overwhelmed her, and she fell into a restless slumber.

Zane caught his angel in a tight embrace, and lifted her off the ground. She was lighter than he expected and fit snuggly into his arms. He had watched her from a far for a while now, and was finally relieved to have her. He wouldn't let Zero harm her, ever.

"Cole, bring the car around," Zane asked demandingly. The man on his left turned and departed from the shed.

Ares walked over to Zane and began inspecting Lena's injuries. "Most of these are just bruises, but she definitely has a few broken ribs. It's best to have Lucretia look at her as soon as we reach base," Ares said quickly.

Zane was filled with anger, but was ultimately glad that his little minx had killed Serens. If she hadn't, Zane was prepared to have ended his life mercilessly.

As the two men made their way towards the exit, Zane stopped and turned, giving the dead man one last look. "Ares," he spoke with barely contained anger, "Take his hand."

And with that, Zane left with a new purpose.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Lena woke with tired eyes. Slowly, her vision cleared as she looked up at a ceiling fan spinning endlessly. Her entire body ached in dreadful pain causing her to take slow heavy breaths. Turing her head she carefully assessed the room. The smell of sanitation products overwhelmed her nose, causing her to sneeze from the cleanliness. Florescent lights in the ceiling made the white walls and tiled floors seem even whiter. Yet Lena noticed the lack of windows, in fact there were none at all.

Instead, the only exit was a small simple door with a dull copper handle at the furthest wall from which her bed laid next to. Oddly, Lena noticed that the lock was on the outside rather than on the inside, "A hospital or a prison?" she asked herself with uncertainty.

Her voice was hoarse from dryness and she coughed and swallowed repeatedly in order to clear it as much as she could. She strained to move her right hand only to realize that it was cuffed to the bed. "Fuck!" she screamed. "Where the hell am I?" Lena struggled in her bind, causing sharp pain to course through her damaged ribs. She groaned in discomfort and immediately ceased her efforts. Resting her head back down on a soft pillow, Lena stared back at the ceiling and recounted the events that had befallen her.

"Alexander Zane," she whispered quietly, he seemed familiar but she didn't know why. Deferring her attention, Lena focused on the fact that she needed to escape, or else forfeit her life and she quite liked living.

Thirty minutes had passed since Lena had awoken in the strange room. In the span of that time she had counted the ceiling tiles twice. The room itself was mostly bare, except for the small twin bed she laid on, a locked cabinet in the corner and a simple chair and table next to it. There was a small vent in the ceiling, but it was much too tiny for an adult frame to fit through, perhaps merely the size of a school textbook.

The only thing Lena had to entertain herself with, were her own thoughts which seemed to terrify her and meaningless distractions, such as counting ceiling tiles. She focused on the latter.

So there she lay, bound and counting the tiles for the third time, when the jiggling of keys caused her to abruptly turn her head and stare at the door. Slowly the handle turned and the door pushed open. Without anything to defend herself with, Lena braced for the worst, but to her relief, standing in the doorway wasn't a brute but rather a beauty. The lean woman was a few inches taller than Lena and had long strawberry-blond hair that was carelessly tied up high with a scrunchy. She wore a simple navy pencil skirt, with a light pink blouse neatly tucked in. A long white lab coat reached down to the back of her calves, and nude heels emphasized shapely legs. By the way she was dressed, Lena assumed that the unknown woman was a doctor, or at least Lena hoped she was.

The woman upon opening the door had stopped and smiled. She was not expecting her patient to be awake and staring at her with large innocent eyes. Turning her head slightly, but not taking her eyes off the injured girl before her, the doctor gestured towards the man behind her in a gentle song-like voice, "Jefferson, our patient is awake. Please inform Mr. Windsor for me."