An Uncertain Fate Ch. 02

Story Info
Maggie learns that what people watch turns into what they do.
3.9k words
4.38
63.5k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A silent car ride took Uncle Paul and me to an upscale hotel. As he checked us in, I self-consciously tugged at my skirt, which was now apparently glued to my ass with Yoder's semen. A deluxe room with a single king-sized bed told me that Paul and I would now be traveling as lovers, to whatever fate he and my mother had decided for me. Try as I might, I couldn't conceive of what he had in mind, so I shrugged off my questions along with my clothes and headed for the large bathtub.

When I emerged from the bathroom, I felt surprisingly revived. I had washed every trace of the other couple from my body, lathering myself in deliciously fragrant soap that had been left near the tub. Using the hotel-provided hair dryer, I left my long hair hanging like a shiny dark curtain down my back. I pulled on the white fluffy robe that was hanging on the door, but realized that, without any makeup on, I looked like a pre-teen swaddled in the oversized garment. I certainly didn't feel like a child anymore, so I decided that I'd be more womanly if I wrapped a bath towel tightly around my body instead, drawing attention to my tits and long legs in the process.

Uncle Paul gave me an appraising smile. He said, "I just ordered room service, although you look good enough to eat!"

I giggled at his compliment as he excused himself to take a shower. I took the opportunity to explore the room. In addition to the enormous bed and two bedside tables, there was a nice sitting area with an overstuffed love seat, a desk with a small leather chair, and a sliding glass door to a private balcony. As I crossed the room to take in the view, my attention drifted to the TV.

Shocked, I realized that Uncle Paul had been watching porn. Then I laughed a little at my own naivete, remembering that he had not only taken my virginity today, but he had shared me with two other men and a woman, allowed me to be filmed as part of a threesome, and had exposed my most private parts to highway travelers while spanking me for hesitating in performing a sex act in a moving vehicle. Perhaps a little pay-per-view sex wasn't the most shocking thing about him!

The scene in the movie changed, and I stopped in my tracks. A girl about my age was being manhandled by two much older, much bigger men. At first, they forced her onto her back as they removed her clothes. Then they began touching her everywhere -- tugging on her tits, pawing at her pussy, pushing their fingers inside her mouth. She struggled a little, then seemed to warm to their attention. One of them knelt between her legs and began licking her as the other poured a little oil onto her breasts and massaged it into her skin. The girl quickly reached an orgasm, and the man with the oil rubbed it onto and inside of her pussy as the other man climbed up next to her on the bed. She was pulled on top of the man, facing him, as his cock slowly sank into her pussy. She groaned at the effort of taking so much inside of her, and the other man responded by massaging oil down her back, finally cupping her ass as she began to move against the cock that impaled her. The man coated his fingers in oil, then slipped them into her asshole. She cried out a little at the intrusion, her cries escalating to screams as he followed his fingers with his cock.

A voice in my ear said, "You like that, Maggie?"

Startled, I realized that Paul had completed his shower and had been watching me watch the movie. I blushed and shook my head no. Paul laughed and led me nearer to the bed, then yanked the towel from my body. My nipples puckered instantly, but Paul's attention was elsewhere. He pushed his hand between my thighs, then leaned forward to kiss me as he found the hot, wet evidence of my arousal with his fingers.

My knees trembled as he pushed me back onto the bed, and I spread my legs as wide as possible while Paul kissed his way from my mouth, to my breasts, to my navel, and finally to the part of me that was burning and throbbing for him. He used his fingers to open me up, then licked the entire length of my slit. I bucked and shook as he probed into my tight cunt with his agile tongue, drinking in my juices as his nose nuzzled against my clit. Slowly, he moved his mouth upward, nipping my clit with his lips before stroking it with his tongue. In seconds, I was thrashing on the bed, clawing at the duvet as wave after wave of pleasure crashed down on me. I wasn't just cumming, I was drowning by orgasm. As my senses returned, I stopped choking and sputtering. With a smile, Paul placed a kiss at the top of my mound.

There was a knock at the door. Still fuzzy-headed from Paul's expertise, it took me a moment to remember that he had ordered room service for us. With a sharp look, Paul told me to stay EXACTLY how I was as he went to open the door.

Still remembering the spanking he gave me in his car, I held my position, completely naked with my arms above my head and my legs spread as wide as they could go. I was burning with embarrassment and could barely make out the conversation Paul and the room service guy were having, but I realized that Paul had directed him to set up the cart in the sitting room, which meant he would walk by me on one side and spend more time at the end of the bed, where my glistening pussy would be best displayed for his view.

The room service guy stood next to the bed, his cock straining against the fly of his uniform pants as he looked me over from head to toe. Paul made the introductions: "Maggie, this is John. John, this is Maggie, who is very interested in double penetration. Would you be willing to help us out with that?"

John laughed and asked, "Is that a trick question?"

Obviously not wanting the invitation to be taken back, he quickly shucked his clothes, revealing a firm, athletic physique under the stuffy hotel uniform. John was a few years older than me, probably in college or a recent graduate, with dark hair and eyes and a wide smile. He and Paul were fairly equally endowed, although Paul's member was perhaps a bit longer and John's was a bit bigger around.

Paul told me to straddle John, so I lowered myself over his prone body, his thick cock causing me to wince as my tight little pussy stretched to accommodate him. John cupped my breasts in his rough hands, dragging his thumbs back and forth across my nipples until my back arched and I started to move against him. Paul pushed me forward gently and John took the hint, sliding his arms around me until he was hugging me to his chest. I felt Paul's fingers, covered with something cold and sticky, begin to tease my asshole, lubricating it. I grimaced as he forced two fingers into my tiny hole.

John pressed his mouth against mine, his tongue darting against my closed lips. I relaxed into the kiss, opening myself up to his probing tongue, sliding my own tongue against his. It was delicious. And for just a moment, I forgot what was going to happen. That is, until Paul forced the head of his cock into my ass and I screamed into John's mouth. I felt like I was being torn apart, like I was in danger of splitting open as Paul continued his assault on my asshole. He slowly sunk himself into me, using my hips as leverage. John continued to smother my cries with his kisses as my body slowly, centimeter by excruciating centimeter, adjusted to the intrusion.

Gradually, I realized that the hurt had mostly subsided. I just felt unbelievably filled, stuffed to my absolute capacity. Paul and John both waited as my whimpers died down. Paul's weight pushed my clit firmly against John's pelvis, and as the two of them began thrusting, an almost painful heat started to pulse from the center of me.

It was like every sensitive part of my body was being touched at the same time -- my tongue slid against John's, my nipples dragged across his firm chest, my clit and pussy and asshole throbbed in time. Paul seemed to realize how my body was responding and took the opportunity to slam his way into my asshole as I cried out, this time from the pleasure of it. John was not far behind, pumping as deeply and vigorously as he could manage. He came first, the force of it jolting me into my own shattering orgasm. Paul pumped into my ass several more times before he erupted deep within me.

Tenderly, Paul withdrew from my backside then helped me off of John. He picked up my discarded towel, folded it, placed it on the loveseat, then lowered me gently into a seated position. I flopped bonelessly against the back and armrest, too spent to hold myself up. I heard John groan, then stumble to the bathroom. The tap ran for a few moments before he came back out. He had washed his face -- and likely other parts -- before getting dressed again. John kissed the top of my head and tweaked one nipple before letting himself out of our room.

Paul was wearing pajama bottoms by the time he sat down next to me. He had wheeled the food cart around to his side of the loveseat. He pulled me against his bare chest and I gratefully cuddled in as he fed me the various finger foods he had ordered for us to share. He told me that I was beautiful and sexy, and that he was amazed at how quickly I was learning from him. My body was relaxed, my tummy was full, and I was warmed by his praise, so I didn't even murmur as he picked me up and carried me to our bed, this time pulling back the sheets so that he could tuck me in. My eyelids fluttered shut as he turned off the TV, pushed the room service cart into the hall, and turned off all of the lights. He climbed into bed and pulled me against him, our naked bodies twined together. Only then did I fall asleep.

When I awoke, I gingerly sat up in the bed, my body sending shockwaves of pain from my much-abused ass. As I groaned a bit, I could hear Uncle Paul in the shower, humming to himself. I would have thought something cynical about how happy he was while I was in need of some recovery time, but I noticed that he had laid out a robe for me on the bed, next to a tray with croissants, fruit, juice, and a single rose. Ravenous, I stuffed a large piece of pastry into my mouth before I even pulled the robe over my shoulders.

The entire tray was empty by the time Paul emerged from the bathroom, and I was standing on the balcony, looking out over the downtown streets and parks. Our room was at least 15 stories up, and few of the surrounding buildings had windows at this height, so the balcony felt incredibly private despite the cars and people I could see down below. Apparently Paul agreed with this feeling; when he wrapped his arms around me in a good morning hug, he slid his hands into my robe, baring my breasts to the morning light. He murmured, "You're lovely. Let me see more."

I obliged, untying the belt that held the robe closed. He pulled it off of me and tossed it back into the room. As I leaned back against him, my eyes closed, his hands freely roamed my body. He pulled my hair to the side, kissing my neck before caressing my earlobe with his tongue. I shivered with delight. He palmed my tits, pushing them together before letting them drop, plucking and twisting my nipples until I cried out for some release. He turned me gently to the left and lifted my right leg so that I braced my foot against the balcony rail. A sudden gust of wind teased my engorged pussy before his fingers found my clit, and I shuddered with the feeling of being utterly exposed. In no time, I was at the precipice, hovering at the brink of climax.

Paul whispered, "Open your eyes and look at your audience."

Alarmed, my eyes flew open. The next balcony was empty, but standing just inside the sliding door was a man in his early 30s, furiously pumping his cock with his fist. We made eye contact, but before I could react, Paul sped up his own touch. My body went rigid as a lightning bolt seemed to rip through my body. I shook in his arms as the thunder of my orgasm subsided.

Paul guided me to my knees so that I would be in profile to the peeping tom next door. He unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out. Just as he had in the car, he pushed me until I had his entire length in my throat, gagging and drooling as I sucked, kissed, and stroked him with my tongue. It did not take long for him to fill my throat with his creamy fluid. I wiped my mouth and looked around, thankful that my fan had disappeared from his station.

Paul and I walked inside the room. He informed me that he had work to do for the next few hours, but that I should make myself at home in the room. I could order from room service, watch a movie, or even find another source of inspiration from the adult channels that were available, but he asked me not to call my mom or my friends for the time being. I promised, and as he went out the door, I went into the bathroom for a long soak in the tub.

Nearly an hour later, I emerged from the bathroom naked except for the towel I had used to wrap up my hair. To my surprise, the sliding door was partially open, although I was certain I had closed it when I went inside. Before I could react, someone grabbed me from behind, propelling me across the room to the bed. When the front of my thighs hit the mattress, my body bent in half and something hot and rigid nestled between the cheeks of my ass. I realized the intruder was already naked and almost laughed at Paul's elaborate act.

He pulled the towel from my head and quickly fashioned it into a thick cord. In an instant, the towel had me pinned to the mattress, completely secured by the fabric that draped across the back of my neck and in front of my shoulders, where it was pulled under my arms and then wrapped around my elbows. By placing his hands on the ends of the towel and bracing himself against the mattress, he was able to immobilize my entire upper body.

With his knee, he forced my legs apart, his cock sliding back and forth across my slit. All of the rough treatment somehow had my body responding, and I could feel my juices coating him as he clumsily poked against me. I finally took pity on him and pushed my hips back and up, providing him with the opening he needed. As his cock slowly plunged into me, I said, "Paul, you really startled me just now!"

An unfamiliar voice replied, "My name is not Paul."

I tried to buck him off of me, but pinned as I was, I could barely move. Instead, he took my wiggling as a cue to drill into my tender pussy, and that is exactly what it felt like. He slowly withdrew all but the head of his cock then slammed as deep as he would go. He repeated this move several times while I begged him to stop. He only laughed, then started all over again, this time finishing his descent with a slight downward twist, his cock abrading my sensitive clit. I couldn't hold back my moans as he continued to fuck me, grinding me from shock to near ecstasy.

He pulled out entirely and stepped back, freeing me from my terrycloth restraint in the process. I was too shaken to stand, so I merely flipped onto my back, no longer surprised to see the face of our balcony neighbor staring at me. I could feel my juices coursing down my thighs as my pussy twitched from being so cruelly denied my final pleasure. I gazed through half-closed eyes at his erection, which seemed almost purple from being so near the brink himself.

Without a thought except for my own satisfaction, I ran my fingers into my open and aching cunt, desperately trying to coax myself back to orgasm. Spreading my pussy lips with the fingers of one hand, I used my other hand to stroke up and down my sopping opening, finally plunging three fingers deep inside. After a few thrusts, my thumb found my clit, and my thighs clamped around my hands as my body very nearly reached its peak.

With a growl, he was on me again, prying my knees apart with his hands. I eagerly guided him back into my primed and ready body, wrapping my legs around his hips and pushing up against him. I braced myself against the bed with my arms as he bent to bite at the hard peaks of my tits. The pain was exhilarating and I cried out, surging upwards as he plowed into me. My entire world narrowed to the place where we were ferociously, feverishly joined, and I watched his cock plunder my tender, pink flesh with a savage kind of joy. It took only a few thrusts before he yelled and I felt his hot liquid fill me. I clung to his hips with my legs, pistoning against him as I shuddered and cried out.

He lay on top of me for several moments, his softening cock still buried deep inside as his breathing returned to normal. I was still shaking from the force of my orgasm, surprised to find tears coursing down my face as I waited for my strength to return. When he noticed my distress, he smoothed my hair, cupping my chin in his hand as he kissed me softly.

Still pinning me with his hips, he caressed my arms, shoulders, and breasts, gently coaxing me back to a state of arousal. I could feel his cock growing hard inside of me as he kissed and licked away my tears then trailed kisses down my neck to my tits. He laved first my left breast then my right with his tongue, nipping and sucking his way across my body as I at last relaxed. His fingers found my center, now sticky with his cum. He withdrew his cock, seemingly content just to watch as I rocked and moaned in appreciation for his clever touch. This time, instead of a savage explosion, gentle waves of warmth rippled through me as I came, sighing, against his hand.

He moved his hands to my mouth, and I sucked each finger clean of our mingled juices. He said, "Now you need to clean my cock -- thoroughly."

With some reluctance, I got up from the bed and followed him to the balcony. In a repeat of my morning with Paul, I dropped to my knees and took this stranger in my mouth. He used my hair to guide me, fucking my face as I gagged and tried to help him along. I cupped his balls in my hand, marveling at their weight as my mouth slid up and down his shaft. I had barely released them when he shoved my head down as far as it would go, coating my tonsils with his thick and bitter cum.

I rocked back on my heels, trying not to show my disgust as he patted me on the head. With a few deft movements, he had climbed back onto his own balcony, giving me a little wave as he disappeared into his room.

Relieved to be alone, I returned to my room, taking care to lock the sliding door behind me. I felt relaxed and sated, but also sticky and somewhat dirty, so once again, I headed to the bathroom to get clean. This time, I chose a quick and hot shower, scrubbing myself inside and out like I was preparing for a close inspection.

At the bathroom sink, I furiously brushed my teeth, then flossed with such vigilance I know my dentist would be proud. I dried my hair, pulling it into a thick black ponytail that made me feel more like my old self. I also put on my usual pale makeup, black eyeliner, and deep red lipstick, trying to remember what it felt like to play at being Bettie Page, rather than acting out things she never did on film. For just one moment, I allowed myself to wonder what my uncle would think when he saw the hickey on the underside of my left breast, then I decided I'd better get dressed.

I dug through the luggage, only finding more of the same slutty schoolgirl types of outfits for me. Feeling a little defiant, I pulled on one of Paul's silk dress shirts, buttoning it carefully and rolling up the sleeves. The cornflower blue made my eyes pop, and because the shirt was meant for a tall man, I was well covered from neck to mid-thigh. This was as decent as I was able to look, given the current circumstances.

I went to the hotel room door and flipped the sign from "do not disturb" to "maid service requested," as the bedcovers and towels all needed to be replaced. When the housekeeper stripped the bed, I heard her mutter something under her breath and felt her stare at the back of my head, but I pretended not to notice as I focused on a pay-per-view chick flick and sipped my mini-bar Diet Coke.

12