An Uncertain Journey Ch. 3

Story Info
Tthe continuing story of a young girls night out.
1.5k words
4.23
36.5k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to suck, gently, not wanting to hurt him, in case he became enraged with her

INSTALMENT THREE

==================

Rachel knew she was in trouble, she was handcuffed and shackled to a bed and blindfolded, in a strange room, in a strange house, which was, who knows where?

"my god!" she thought, desperately, "what have i done? i'm such a silly cow!! i should have trusted Dave and not got soo angry with him!"

she heard the door to the room open and her tormentor come back into the room!

"aahhh! that's better!" he said, "I needed that!"

She felt him come over to her on the bed, she felt his hand on her silky legs and she jumped, not expecting his touch, she was jerked back by the shackles on her ankles and she cried out, startled, in pain!

"Well!" He said, "jumpy now aren't we? whatever happened to that little slut I met in the pub?"

He laughed, quietly, confidently andslid his rough hand further up her leg, stroking that soft and sensitive area on the inside of her thigh, near to her shaven pussy! She was really scared now but, couldn't help being aroused just the same! she felt her cunt juices begin to flow and she knew that she was getting very wet!!

His hand moved closer to her twitching pleasure hole, and then, he parted her soft little cunt lips with rough fingers, rubbing her hard and gently chuckling to himself at the same time!

"You're gagging for it aren't you you fucking whore?" He demanded "well, don't you worry, you're going to get it alright but, there's some other things first!"

she heard him fumbling with his clothes and then there was the unmistakable sound of the zip on his jeans being undone! more sounds of movement and then, suddenly, he was on the bed, next to her! She could feel his knee, right beside her outstretched right arm and then, he swung his body over her!!

"You're going to suck my bollocks you sexy little slut!" He rasped, "And you're going to eat my spunk!"

She felt his scrotum brushing her dry lips! She opened her mouth to protest but, he was pushing his ovular balls into her mouth!!

"Suck them bitch!" He was breathing heavilly now! "And do it nicely or, it will be painful for you!"

she could do nothing, say nothing, think nothing, except that she just HAD to do as he said, there was no way out!! She couldn't move and his balls werein her mouth! She bagan to suck, very gently, in case she hurt him and he became enraged! But, she suddenly felt herself being turned on by the feel of his genitalia in her mouth, she rolled them around, carressing them with her tongue, she could hear him moaning, quietly but, with obvious pleasure, she sucked a little harder sucking them further into her mouth and then releasing them before doing it again and, in between, rolling her tongue around them, feeling the hairs growing from his scrotum, soft fine hairs, on her tongue and the roof of her mouth!! Then, suddenly, he pulled them out of her mouth with a deep groan!! She waited for the pain, unknowing and she felt........... his cock, the cock she had enjoyed the taste of so much in the car park, being pushed, urgently against her now barely parted lips!!

"Get it in, get it in, for fucks sake get it in!" He was almost pleading now!

She allowed her lips to part, she was still terrified but, she found herself wanting to feel the thickness of his prick, the head of his prick, in her mouth, down her throat, he began to thrust, more and more urgently than ever now, she could feel his member, hot and enlarged, thrusting further into her mouth! until it touched her uvula, he was shagging her mouth and each push seemed to take his red hot cock further in!! she began to gag but he took no notice, and shagged her harder, his great, steaming head now almost down her throat at each stroke, it was hurting her but, she was enjoying it too, in some perverted sense and then, he began to convulse!

"Ahhhhh, Ohhhhhh!" he moaned, loudly and without control, just as she felt his hot love juice explode into her mouth, down her throat and as he withdrew, a little bit at a time she could feel it, pulsing from his cock, filling her mouth, coating her tongue and the roof of her mouth, it was sweet and it was HOT! he pulled his member out of her mouth, still spurtin and she could feel it on her nose and face, she felt some on her forehead and, despite the danger of her position, she nearly laughed, thinking that the blind fold would need a wash now, to get the steaming spunk off it!!

Suddenly, he was off her, panting and sitting on the side of the bed next to her!

"Fucking hell, that was good!" he exclaimed! " you can have some right up your juicy cunt in a minute or two!"

And she felt his hand on her mound of venus, rubbing in a circular motion, and she couldn't stop feeling elated!! She wanted it, she actually wanted this brute of a man to fuck her and fuck her hard! she didn't understand her emotion but, she knew she wanted him to get his prick into her cunt and to shag her, roughly, brutally!! She didn't understand what was happening to her! she should have been terrified and, indeed, the butterflies in her gut felt like bloody great birds, fluttering about but, she couldn't wait for him to get that prick, still slick with spunk all over the head, up inside her waiting pussy!

heclimbed in between her shackled legs and pushed her knees apart and then, pushing his hand up into her crotch, slid down towards her! She felt the roughness of the denim jacket he was wearing, rub against the bare skin on her flat little belly and was surprised to find that she almost giggled to think that this man, who had seemed so cool in abducting her and forcing her to do the things she had done in the last hour? was it only an hour or, was it a day? She had no way of knowing, she was totally disoriented by the blindfold and...

"Ohhh!" she groaned, partly in surprise and partly in pain! "He had shoved his stiff and slippery rod straight into her cunt, she had turned off for just a moment and when it came, unexpectedly, she was not ready for it!!

The denim jacket was rasping at her, the metal buttons chaffing her soft skin!! she almost cried out but, there had been no sound apart from the creak of the bed as, he lunged backward and forward on top of her, frenziedly! his breath coming in shortened pants and with a distinct smell of whatever it was that he had last eaten1

He pumped away on top of her, she could not believe that he could be ready to shag her so soon after he had come into her mouth and over her face! he was still hard though, she knew that and she had to admire his resilience, if not his technique! he was just pounding away, and breathing in short sharp gasps, rachel could not believe that she was thinking such thoughts whilst she was being raped like this! She was being raped wasn't she? she didn't dislike the sensation though! so, was that really rape? and would he.................she gasped, he was still pumping away and she was going to cum! she could feel the stirring in her loins quite distinctly, she recognised it but, it was different somehow, stronger, more..... well, more urgent!! she pushed upwards so as he was shagging her, his pelvis was rubbing up and down on her clit, oh god, her clit was so stiff now, she was loving the sensation!!! it was .... it was...... well it was so erotic, she was cumming,

"yeah!... yeah! ......YEAH!! OH YEAH!!!!" she screamed "Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard!!" she yelled at him!!

He needed no urging! He was cumming too and groaned, very loudly!!

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, OOOHHHUUUUHHHHH!"

he shot his load inside her, just as she felt the orgasm flow through her own body! She spasmed upwards, her whole body trembling, stiffly, back arched, straining at her shackles!! She was ecstatic!! But she was appalled too!! this man WAS reaping her and she WAS enjoying it!! She burst into tears,

her body, racked with sobs!! He rolled of of her and...........said nothing, did nothing, he just lay there panting!

Rachel was hurting, she wriggled and He slapped her! the back of his hand came over and hit her! it caught her just below her tits, on the left side of her body!

"Keep still, for fucks sake!" He snarled.

"I hurt! my wrists hurt and my ankles hurt" she pleaded,

"Fuckin' hard luck!" he sounded drowsy!

Suddenly, there was a banging at the door, an insistent banging, as if someone was impatient for the door to be opened in a hurry!!

He jumped off the bed, quckly and Rachel could hear him, shuffling to the door and fiddling with the lock!

===============================================

end of third installment!!