An Uncommon Summer Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I want to fuck you,” Cheryl whispered. “I want to bury myself in you. I want to come inside your tight, hot ass.” Oh my god. I knew it. This was it. “OK,” I managed to croak. “But go gently, please. I’ve never done this before.” She moved closer to me between my spread thighs, reaching over my back to her bedside table. I could feel her hardness press against my ass cheeks as she opened the drawer and pulled out a plastic bottle of lubricant. Opening it up, she squirted some on herself, spreading it around liberally. She then applied a large dollop to my virgin asshole. It was a little cold but soothing. She placed the tip of her throbbing cock against my hole.

And pressed. And retreated. And pressed again. The sensations were similar to that of her tongue invading me but more spread out. Blunter. I remembered a segment of an internet how-to that dealt with anal sex. It recommended pushing out as a way of relaxing the sphincter. What the hell? I now realized I wanted this, badly.

Cheryl’s efforts began to have an effect. Half of her bulbous head was inside me now as she continued her pressing and retreating. I tried again to relax. She applied a little more lube and pressed again. Suddenly her entire head was in me. It hurt, but not as much as I had expected. “Slow down,” I said. “Just hold still for a second until I get used to it.”

Cheryl remained motionless except for her hands which began massaging my ass cheeks. I moved my own hands beneath me and started flicking at my nipples with my fingers. This had the immediate effect of inflaming my cock even further and diverting my attention away from my asshole. My pre-cum was leaking all over her cool clean sheets. We must have stayed like this for thirty seconds or so when I realized that the pain was much diminished. I moved back against her a little. “Are you OK?” she asked. “Yeah. This is so intense!” She began to move in and out of me slowly, maybe a half inch at a time, each time inserting a bit more of herself inside. Soon she had four or five inches in me. She was moving a bit quicker now; sometimes pulling out entirely and then thrusting her cock back in, reintroducing her thick, slippery head past my tight little sphincter over and over.

I couldn’t believe the sensations. I mean, it felt really, really good. This must be something similar to what girls feel as their pussies are invaded, I thought to myself. Suddenly, Cheryl stopped moving. She was pressed up against me as far as she could go. I could feel her pubic hair brushing against my ass cheeks. I moved my hips up and down a little to heighten the sensation. I reached back between our legs and gently cupped her balls. She whimpered. Then she started moving.

“Oooh,” she moaned, pulling out of me. She waited for a second then thrust back in. And back out—all the way—and then in: buried. She deliciously invaded me over and over. There was no more pain at all just intense pleasure. She picked up the pace. I could feel her balls brush against mine with each deep thrust. I could hear the steady slap, slap, slap as our bodies collided. Her hands gripped my hips. My own hands had returned to my sensitive nipples, rubbing and flicking them in time with Cheryl’s thrusts. “I am so close,” she gasped. “Oh god, yes!” I managed to pant. “Come inside me!”

“Mark, wait. I really want to see your face when I come. Can you turn over?” She pulled out and I flipped over onto my back. She shuffled back up between my thighs, applied another squirt of lube and inserted her thick, gorgeous cock back into my no-longer virgin asshole. She pressed her body into mine. Her hard nipples were pencil erasers pushing into my chest. I wrapped my legs around her hips as she began to thrust into me, my hips rising up to meet hers. Our tongues twisted together in a slippery, passionate embrace in and out in time with her frenzied thrusts.

“I’m coming!” she screamed, thrusting into me even harder than before. Her breasts bounced erotically with each lunge. She lifted herself up and gazed into my face. Her eyes were wide open. She still had her hair pulled back in that loose ponytail I loved so much. She slammed into me. All the way: locked at the hips as she came, quivering and gasping for breath. I swear I could feel her pulsating inside me. We froze for a second. She pulled out and quickly plunged back in, still ejaculating. Again, a quick exit and a long hard thrust. And yet again. We stopped unmoving, holding each other tightly. Finally she was still. Then she collapsed on top of me, her slippery cock still sliding slowly in and out of my ass. I was deliciously full of her hot cum.

After a bit she began to soften inside me. Her spunk was leaking from my well used hole and down my butt crack. I felt plundered, thoroughly taken yet for all that, loved. “Mark,” she gasped. “That was amazing. I have never, ever come like that in my entire life! God, I feel good!” She took a deep shuddering breath. “Now it’s your turn…”

With that she slowly pulled out of me. I have to admit it was a bit of a relief, having been roundly butt fucked by a huge, if seriously delicious female cock. I wondered if I would be able to walk normally the next day… She slid down between my legs licking my nipples, lightly kissing my stomach, finally coming to rest with my aching dick in her mouth. God, I so needed to come!

She began to stroke me as she sucked my swollen head slippery with pre-cum past her lips and into her mouth. Her tongue swirled deftly around the underside of my raging hard on. My hips jerked at the sensation and forced my cock a bit further down her throat than perhaps she had intended. She gagged a little. She came back up for air and sucked me in again moving quickly up and down, driving me crazy. She used her tongue to flick around the ridge at the back of my head, cupping my balls with one hand and stroking me with the other.

My balls began to tighten. Cheryl must have felt it too because she picked up the pace. She sucked me back into her mouth, stroking the base of my shaft with her hand. She moved her head quicker and quicker as I began to go over the edge. I looked down between my raised knees. I could see her stunning breasts bouncing. My straining cock was swiftly vanishing and reemerging from between her full, wet lips. Suddenly, I stiffened. I felt as if my brain were exploding through the back of my skull. I spurted a huge quantity of cum into Cheryl’s waiting mouth. Her lips kept moving on me. She gripped my balls. I exploded again. She swallowed what she could, but a small rivulet of white escaped from the corner of her mouth. I kept on coming, each ejaculation another sweet explosion into her mouth. She swallowed again.

Finally I was through, exhausted. Cheryl moved her mouth over me a few more times and then slowly let me slip out. She crawled up to lie next to me. She kissed me and I languidly kissed her back, tasting my own cum on her lips. I couldn’t believe that this precious creature was actually lying next to me, that I had been so well and truly fucked by her thick, juicy cock. I wondered what other experiences we might have together. “Cheryl,” I whispered, “You know, I could get used to this…”

“Yeah, me too,” she whispered back.

12