An Unconventional Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,778 Followers

"Usually boxers. Sometimes nothing." I told her.

"I'll have to get you some silk boxers." she suggested.

"I don't know." I told her, thinking that sounded too feminine for me.

"Trust me, Nick. You'll love the feeling of it on your skin. See what it does to me..."

Jenny straightened her back so her breasts pushed out at her pajama top. I had looked at her hard nipples many times before, but this time they seemed thicker and longer than ever. I didn't know if it was because the silk was so thin, or it stimulated them to their full size. Regardless, I loved the effect it had on them.

"I like what it does to them." I told her as I ogled her.

"So to I." she replied in a soft, sexy voice as her eyes met mine.

"So, tell me more about what dad has done." I interjected.

"Not a whole lot really. Once in a while he'll sneak a feel of my boobs or ass, but your mom is always around too so he doesn't get many changes."

"I bet he wishes he did." I guessed.

"I think so," she agreed "I've seen him looking me over a few times this week."

Jenny rested her head on my arm and wiggled closer, still holding my hand in hers on her thigh.

"This is wonderful, Nick," she said, sounding either sleepy or turned-on "I would have never dreamed that things would be like this with us."

"Me either," I added "it's great."

Jenny kissed my cheek, then leaned against me again. I looked down to her, smiling. Her lips were moist as she raised her head once more. Our mouths were inches apart. I licked my lips and with my heart beating faster I leaned closer to her. I felt her lips open as our mouths met, then her tongue darted out, teasing mine. She sucked on my lower lip, moaning. I removed my hand from her thigh and placed it on the back of her head, holding her lips to mine as my tongue sought hers. After a while we eased away, then pressed our foreheads together, breathing hard.

"Wow..." she gasped.

"Yeah..."

"You're a good kisser." she told me.

"Thanks. So are you. I must get it from you."

Jenny let out a shy titter.

I put my arms around Jenny and pulled her to me. I gathered her hair and pushed it aside, then kissed her cheek. She let out a soft moan as I ran my hand down her back.

"Have you ever thought about this?" I asked her.

"You mean us?" she asked.

"Yes."

"A few times." she admitted.

"Only a few?"

Jenny gave a shy laugh. "Okay, maybe more than a few. Have you?"

"Lots." I admitted.

"I could tell," she whispered, "I could tell that you were hard when you hugged me sometimes."

Jenny's revelation embarrassed me and I never replied. She looked at me, waiting for me to speak.

"Oh, come on, don't feel bad about it," she consoled "I was as much to blame. I liked to see if I could do it to you."

"Make me hard?"

"Yeah... it's one of my naughty games. I do the same to Rich. Haven't you ever noticed how I hug him?

"No. I guess I never paid attention." I responded.

"Good. Then maybe Elaine hasn't either." she concluded, sounding shameless.

"Mom's pretty uptight," I said "she would never suspect that sort of thing."

Silence fell between Jenny and I. We held each-other for close to an hour, talking little, but thinking the same thoughts. Eventually we both decided that we should get some sleep. I was still tired from the night before, and although I would have loved to have stayed up all night holding Jenny I knew I would not be able to function the next day without proper sleep. I got up from the couch and she followed me upstairs.

"Have a good night. I'll see you tomorrow. I'm excited about getting my tattoo." she whispered outside of her bedroom door.

"Night... see you tomorrow afternoon." I whispered, then went to my room.

Chapter 6

The next afternoon I raced home after my last class to meet Jenny so we could go get her tattoo. She and my mother were in the living room watching tv and talking. I greeted them, then brought my knapsack up to my room. Although I made sure that I never stared when I spoke with my mother and Jenny downstairs I noticed that Jenny was wearing a loose fitting blue blouse and a knee-length skirt a shade lighter. As I finished up in the bathroom I wondered what excuse she would use so we could leave for the tattoo parlor, but I reckoned that she had already thought of that.

"How were your classes today?" my mother asked when I returned to the living room.

"Good," I told her "English was boring, as usual."

I heard Jenny laugh. "Do you have any plans for the rest of the afternoon, Nick?" she asked.

"No, why?" I asked, fighting a smile.

"I was thinking of heading down to a mall and looking around. Want to come?"

"Sure."

"Okay, great. Oh -- I'll need your help to unhook the trailer from my car before we go."

"No problem. " I told her."

"You can use my car, Jenny," mom told her "the keys are hanging by the fridge."

"Oh, thanks, Elaine." Jenny said, getting up to follow me out to the kitchen.

I stared straight ahead as Jenny left the driveway; happy to be alone with her again.

"So, where is this place?" Jenny asked later as she drove.

"I've never been there," I told her "but it should be down here about four blocks, to the left."

After a little searching we eventually found the tattoo parlor. Hanging from the building was a sign that read Skin Art. Parked in front was a green Harley Davidson with leather saddle bags. The chrome gleamed in the sun. For a moment I had second thoughts about going in, but if Jenny did she never voiced them. She found a parking spot a ways away and we walked back.

I stepped inside the small room and looked around. The walls were lined with pictures of people, all tattooed, as well as sheets of paper with various designs. Towards the back to my right was a chair that looked like a barber's chair. Next to that was a long narrow padded table that reminded me of one I'd seen in my doctor's office. Sitting in the chair was a burly man with a beard reading a magazine. He was wearing jeans and a denim vest. Both of his arms were almost completely covered with tattoos and I noticed some on his right hand as well.

"Can I help you?" he asked, sounding friendlier than he appeared.

"I'd like to get a tattoo." Jenny told him.

The man tossed his magazine on the table beside him and approached us. His black boots clicked on the wooden floor as he walked.

"Do you know what design you want?" he asked.

"More or less," Jenny told him "I want a heart with a name written inside.

The man nodded. "That's a popular one." he said. He reached for a large book on the counter beside him and flipped through it, then handed it to Jenny. "Take a look through these and see if there's anything you like. There's more on the next page too."

Jenny thanked the man and began running her eyes over the designs. I looked over her shoulder, but never made any suggestions since the choice was entirely hers I thought.

"Hey, look, they do piercings too," Jenny remarked, pointing towards a sign on the wall "should I get my nipples done?" She giggled as she waited for my reaction.

I shuddered at the thought and she laughed loudly before returning to the book of designs.

"Hey, this looks nice!"

I leaned closer to inspect the design that Jenny was pointing to. It was a simple red heart with a space inside for lettering. "I like that," I told her "but take a look at them all before you decide."

Jenny looked over the rest of the designs, but did not find one that she liked better than the one she had already pointed out to me. "I found one I want." she called out.

The tattooed man approached us and looked at the image that she was pointing to. "What size do you want it, and where?"

"About this big." Jenny told him, approximating the size with her fingers "and right here." She pressed her finger to her chest through her blouse.

"Okay. Come have a seat."

It was only once Jenny was sitting in the chair that she seemed nervous. She gave me an uneasy smile, then undid the top two buttons of her blouse. She pulled it and her bra strap aside.

"My name's Mike." the man said as he pulled on a pair of latex gloves.

"Hi, I'm Jenny."

"Have you ever gotten a tattoo before, Jenny?" he asked.

"Yes. Two." she told Mike.

"Good. Then you know what to expect."

Jenny nodded, seeming less nervous.

I leaned against the wall, watching while Mike began Jenny's tattoo. She flinched when the needle first touched her skin, but soon relaxed. The buzzing of the gun filled the room.

Once Mike had finished he handed Jenny a tube of ointment and a business card. "Put this on a couple of times a day for about a week. If you have any problems with the tat come and see me. I'll also give you ten percent off of your next one."

Jenny thanked Mike as she buttoned her blouse. I could tell she was in a hurry to leave. Once she paid him she headed for the door.

"That wasn't so bad." she remarked as we walked back to the car.

"You seemed nervous." I told her.

"I was at first. Plus I think I should have eaten something first. My stomach's a little upset. Want to get some food?"

"Sure." I said, willing to do whatever she wanted.

Jenny found a small cafe that sold soup and sandwiches. Once we had eaten Jenny said that she was feeling much better, which relieved me. She checked the time and decided that we should probably get home because it was getting close to suppertime.

"You didn't buy anything?" were the first words out of my mother's mouth when she saw Jenny return empty-handed.

"No, I saw some clothes I like though. I might go get some another day. Nick and I stopped to get something to eat and talk, so that was nice."

"I'm glad that you two are able to spend some time together." my mother commented.

I looked down to the floor, not daring to move my eyes towards Jenny, for fear she'd laugh.

That night after my parents went to bed I joined Jenny on the couch. When she went upstairs about a half hour later I hoped it was so she could change into the pajamas she had worn the previous night. I was not disappointed, expect that the pajamas she was wearing when she returned were a burgundy color. I smiled as I watched her walk in and sit down beside me.

"Like them?" she asked.

"Of course," I said "how many pairs do you have?"

"Just two." she said.

I never replied as I let my mind wander.

"Want to see my tattoo?" Jenny asked.

"Sure." I told her. I wanted to see how Jenny's new tattoo looked, but I also knew that she would have to open her pajama top in order to show me. I was looking forward to that as much as anything.

My cock throbbed as I watched Jenny unbutton the top two buttons of her pajama top. As she pulled the left half aside I leaned forward to get a better look. She smiled at me, knowing I was enjoying this. My eyes instantly went to her breast, which was half uncovered, almost to the nipple. When my eyes moved up to her tattoo I winced, noticing how scarred it looked.

"It looks sore." I remarked.

"Give it a day or so and it will look better. Do you like it?"

"Yes. I liked it as soon as you pointed to it in the book."

I smiled as I looked at the lettering with my name in the middle of the red heart. "Maybe I'll get one with your name someday." I mused.

Jenny gave me a pleased smile. "Where?" she asked.

"Same place; over my heart." I told her.

"I'd be so flattered if you did that." she told me.

"Can I ask you something?" I blurted out seconds after my curiosity got the best of me.

"Sure. What?"

"It's kind of personal." I warned her.

"Nick, you can ask me anything at all. I never want there to be anymore secrets between us." Jenny pulled her pajama top closed, waiting for my question.

"How come you never had any more kids?"

Instantly the smile drained from Jenny's face. Her eyes moved from mine. She sighed. "I screwed things up so badly with you that I decided that I didn't deserve to be a mother. I got my tubes tied years ago." she told me.

It made me sad to think that Jenny had punished herself for what she perceived was a mistake. I watched her expression change. Now it seemed to match how I felt.

"That's sad," I told her "you would have been a great mom. I can tell by how you were with me when I was younger."

Jenny shrugged. "Who knows? It's too late now." Once more she looked despondent as she slumped back on the couch.

I slid my hand over Jenny's stomach and around to her side. I pulled her towards me. I kissed her right cheek as she leaned on my chest. She smiled, but still could not face me. I noticed that the left half of her pajama top had slid open as I put my arm around her. I could see a good portion of her breast again. It was firm and round. I noticed the shape of her nipple, barely covered by the silk. Under any other circumstances I would have continued to stare, mesmerized by the view, but given the despondent look on Jenny's face it seemed especially wrong to me. I pulled at the lapel of her pajama top, closing it over her exposed chest. She looked up. She seemed surprised, then smiled.

"Don't tell me you're tired of looking at them." she teased.

"Ah... no," I said, struggling to find words "it's just that you're upset and, I thought that..."

"You're such a gentleman, Nick." Jenny interjected, seeming proud of me. She cupped my face in her hand and kissed my left cheek.

"I guess that's something I definitely didn't get from you." I joked.

Jenny raised an eyebrow, looking puzzled.

"Because you're all woman." I added.

"Thanks," she said, sounding happier.

Jenny and I sat together on the couch for the rest of the evening until she decided she was going to bed. I had lost all track of time until she spoke up. It was only then that I realized how late it was. I followed her up to her bedroom. She hugged me, then kissed my cheek before closing the door behind her.

Chapter 7

Over the next few days Jenny began searching for an apartment in earnest. Several times I found her studying ads in the local paper at the kitchen table. She asked my advice about listings and locations of apartments she had seen listed. I tried my best to give her advice. Some of the apartments listed were quite a ways from our house. I wanted her to live closer, but rather than saying as much I explained to her that they were a long commute from downtown.

Eventually Jenny settled on three apartments nearby that appealed to her. She called the superintendents and made appointments to view them. I readily agreed to go with her to look at them when she asked.

"Thanks so much for going with me, Nick, I really need a second opinion on these places." she said as she drove across town.

"No problem," I told Jenny "I'll tell you what I think, but really, it's up to you."

Jenny turned towards me and smiled as she drove. "Well, hopefully you'll be spending a lot of time there, so I want your opinion too."

The first apartment that Jenny and I looked at was nice. It was a two-bedroom place with a balcony. I would have encouraged her to take it if it were not for the fact that she had two other apartments to view still.

"I think you should take the second place we saw." I told Jenny later as we drank coffee downtown in a cafe.

"Why's that?" she asked.

"It's the biggest," I explained "plus the view is better, or I think so anyway. You can see Balfort Park from your balcony."

Jenny nodded, seeming to agree. "So you think I should take it?"

"I would." I told her.

Jenny reached for her cell phone in her purse. She called the superintendent and told him she wanted the apartment. A few minutes later she smiled as she ended the call.

"It got it!" she exclaimed, seeming very happy.

I leaned back in my chair, relived. That apartment was the nicest of the three, and closest to our house. I wasn't in a hurry for Jenny to move from our house, but I was certainly eager for her to have her own apartment where I could visit her without my parents' scrutiny.

Chapter 8

That Saturday morning was designated as moving day for Jenny. My father did not have to work and I had no classes, so it was ideal. Dad and I woke up early and followed Jenny to her new apartment.

It did not take long for us to unload the U-Haul trailer. We carried the contents in the apartment and put them where Jenny directed us.

Once we had finished it was quite obvious just how spartan Jenny's new apartment was. She would need to but more furniture eventually.

"Well, at least you have a bed." dad remarked as he looked around Jenny's apartment.

"That's all I need for now," Jenny said "I can buy more stuff next week. Nick can help me pick it out."

Jenny's remark took me by surprise, but I looked her way and nodded. I would be more than glad to help her with whatever she needed.

"Well, I guess we'll be getting back home." my father said.

Dad had no sooner gotten the words out of his mouth when Jenny spoke up. "Nick's going to spend some time with me. I'll drive him home later." she said.

That was news to me but I was able to keep a poker face so dad didn't suspect anything.

"Okay, if you need anything, or any more help, just let me know." dad told Jenny.

"Hopefully I won't. You guys have been a huge help today. Thank-you very much." Jenny told dad.

Jenny walked dad to the door. She slid her arms around his torso and kissed his cheek. It was a lingering, sensual kiss. Her body was pressed to his and I noticed her shifting her hips, grinding herself against him a bit. I was sure that had I not been there dad's hands would have roamed from Jenny's waist over the curves and mounds of her body. I pretended not to notice as I leaned back on the counter in the kitchenette.

I was grinning to myself after dad had left. Jenny locked the door and moved over beside me. She studied the look on my face, then smiled.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"I was thinking that dad probably wanted to sneak a feel, but couldn't because I was here."

"I think you're right," Jenny said "he was hard. I could feel it poking into my stomach."

"Well, that's the effect you have on men."

Jenny moved around so she was standing in front of me. She put her hands on my waist and leaned against me, pressing me back against the counter. I could feel her soft, curvy body move against me. I grew hard instantly. The bulge in my jeans rubbed over the soft curve of her stomach, but I was not concerned with hiding my arousal. I loved the sensation and wanted it to last. I could feel her warm body through her thin white blouse as I held her. I glided my hands down her back until they were on the curves of her hips. Her skirt moved beneath my fingers. I wanted to tug at it and pull it up around her waist. It barely covered her thighs so I knew I would not have to raise it too far to reveal her panties.

"I see what you mean." Jenny had a sexy smile on her face as she glanced down to the front of my jeans.

"See or feel?" I joked.

"Feel," she corrected "I can't see it."

My heart was racing and my palms felt damp. Jenny was swaying her hips a bit, making my cock thicken as she rubbed her stomach against it.

"Do you want to see it?" I offered.

Jenny let out a soft gasp of surprise and her wide eyes locked on mine in disbelief. I could tell that she wanted to, or at least that she was giving it serious consideration.

I reached down between us and unbuttoned my jeans. As I slowly tugged at the zipper Jenny looked down, watching my hand. Once my jeans were unzipped completely I stopped. I could see my boxers showing through my open jeans.

"Well..." I said, looking into her eyes.

"I... I don't know." she said in a husky voice "of course I want to, but are you sure about this, Nick?"

"I've been sure for years."

Jenny giggled.

"You know, this is the first time that we've ever been alone and not had to worry about someone else being around."

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,778 Followers