An Undeniable Passion Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opels
opels
2,489 Followers

"How did he know the 'whole story'?" he asked her.

She looked at him sheepishly. "Because I told him."

He stared at her in surprise. "You told him?"

"Well, I needed someone to talk to and he was the only one that I could trust who wouldn't judge me," she pouted. Softening, she looked up at him. "You chose a good man to look after me in your absence."

"I'm glad it worked out so well, for both of you," he said, gently stroking her hair back from her face.

She stretched in the bed and sighed. "I want a bath, but I don't feel like hauling all that water up here," she said.

"I'll do it for you," he said, kissing her temple.

She clutched at his arm. "No, I want you to stay here." She slid back down into the bed and said wistfully, "I want a bunch of maids to appear with my big tub and buckets of steaming water and then you and I could take a bath together."

"Why don't you hire some maids, then? You can afford it. You shouldn't have to do all the work in this house yourself."

"You're right. Maybe I will, but in the meantime," she pulled the covers back and began to climb out of bed.

Drake gently pushed her back and drew the blankets over her. "You stay here. I'll prepare your bath for you." He stood and began to dress. He pulled his shirt over his head and asked, "You don't happen to actually have a tub that big, do you?"

She smiled at him. "As a matter of fact, yes, I do."

He returned her smile and gave her a quick kiss. "Well then, I'll make sure to prepare enough water."

They both sat in the steaming water, she between his legs, her back pressing against his chest. Drake was squeezing his fists in the water, causing it to spout into the air, much to her delight. Kissing her on the neck, he wrapped his arms around her. "So, when are these promises we talked about going to take affect?"

She let out a low grumble and tipping her head back onto his shoulder, she said, "How about tomorrow?"

"Why don't you just marry me, V? Then we don't have to worry about any promises."

She lifted her head and squeezed her fists in the water, trying to make it spout. "I'm not sure I'm quite ready to marry you yet," she replied. Unable to create any spouts, she asked, "How did you do that?"

"Yet?" he asked with a smile. "You mean, you might marry me someday?"

"Perhaps," she teased. "Show me how to make the water squirt up."

He moved her hands closer to the surface and she squealed with delight as the water spouted from her hands. He slid his hands around her waist and then up, cupping her breasts, pushing them higher until her nipples emerged from the water. The cool air caused them to harden immediately and he gently pinched the dark pink nubs. She let her hands sink into the water as she sighed happily, enjoying the feel of his hands on her breasts. Releasing one breast, his hand slid down over her stomach to between her thighs. Breathlessly, she parted her legs for him and his fingers slid lower, slipping through her soft folds. Sliding her hands along his thighs, her nails gently scratching him, she again tipped her head back against his shoulder, moaning with pleasure.

It was afternoon before they finally emerged, cleaned and dressed from her room. They were about to start down the stairs, when he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close, his hands sliding lower, cupping her bottom as he placed a lingering kiss on her lips. "I wanted to get one more in before this grace period is up."

opels
opels
2,489 Followers