An Undeniable Passion Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opels
opels
2,492 Followers

She impulsively reached up and pulled his wet face down to hers pressing her lips to his. She pressed her body against him, not caring that he was wet. Her hands slid down his back, feeling the hard muscles beneath her palms. He gently pushed her away and stared down into her eyes, the glowing emerald glazed with passion. "What about our promises?" he asked, his voice raw with his own desire.

"To hell with the promises," she said recklessly. "I knew we'd never be able to keep them." She stood on her toes and ran her tongue up his neck to his chin. He tipped his face down to hers and their lips hungrily met again.

He slid her cloak off her shoulders and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tightly against him, wetting her gown. His lips burned into hers and she threw her head back with a moan. The tip of his tongue slid down the length of her throat and he nuzzled the hollow at the base. He began to pull at the laces on her dress and soon had it sufficiently loosened that he could tug it down exposing her shoulders and the tops of her breasts. His hands reached for the soft flesh and she sighed with delight.


He pulled her back away from the door and tugged on her laces again, this time causing her gown to fall to the ground around her feet. The wetness from his body had soaked through the fabric of her dress causing the silk of her chemise to become transparent and cling to her. He stared at her full breasts, heaving beneath the thin fabric, the erect nipples straining against the delicate silk.

His large hands cupped her breasts, gently squeezing them, his fingers tweaking the hard nipples as his lips again covered hers. Gently he pulled the fabric away from her and his flesh connected with hers, sending licks of fire through her veins. Lowering his head, he trailed his lips over her skin until he reached her breasts. Twirling his tongue around the dark pink nubs, he thrilled in the urgent sounds coming from Virginia's throat as she pushed her breasts forward, eager for him to take her in his mouth. He finally complied and she moaned softly, her fingers twining in his wet hair.

Without warning he scooped her up in his arms and laid her down upon a mound of fresh hay. He lay next to her and claimed her lips again in a passionate kiss as his hand began to slide up her thigh. She reached for the buttons on his breeches and tore at them impatiently. He chuckled beneath his breath before she caught his lips with hers and momentarily silenced him.

Her head flew back with a gasp as his hand slid between her thighs, his fingers instinctively knowing where to touch her. Her back arched and she gripped handfuls of hay as he gently stroked her. Another gasp slowly turned into a moan of pure pleasure as he slid down her body, tugging on her pantalets until his tongue joined his fingers, nibbling and sucking on her.

Rosy placed the luncheon on a tray and took it into the library, where they usually had their midday meal. She had expected them to be there and was wondering where they were. A quarter of an hour later she pulled on her coat and ventured out to the stables to make sure everything was alright. As she approached she heard Virginia cry out and she rushed to the door. She peered inside and saw her cloak lying on the ground by the entrance. Noises were coming from further inside but she was unsure what was happening. Thinking someone might be hurt she stole in a little further. She peeked around a corner and was just able to muffle her gasp of surprise before pulling away. Quietly creeping out of the stables, she ran back to the house a smile teasing at her lips.

An hour later Virginia crept back into the house and up to her room. Her hair was undone and in disarray and her cheeks were flushed. Sarah was washing the windows of the french doors on the mezzanine level of the ballroom and caught a glimpse of her as she passed the top of the stairs. She thought perhaps she had been out riding until she saw Drake come up the stairs a few minutes later, in a similar state. She peered around the corner, down the hallway and watched as he knocked on Virginia's door and then entered, closing it behind him. Her eyes opened wide and she flew down the stairs and into the kitchen, where Rosy and Dolly were having their tea. The three young women whispered eagerly, delighting each other with their own observations of their mistress and master.

"Well no wonder he's not interested in any of us," Dolly remarked, "not when he's got her."

Annoyed that she had made an unflattering remark about Virginia, Rosy stated indignantly, "I make the beds of those two every morning and I have never seen any evidence of lovemaking."

"Of course not, they do it out in the stables," Sarah remarked with a laugh. "Come now Rosy, surely you've seen the way they look at each other. It's obvious they're in love."

"So, why aren't they married?" Dolly asked.

Rosy thought for a moment and said slowly, "When I was first met Mr. Stratford, Miss Templeton said that he was staying in town for awhile and had agreed to stay here with her, to keep her company. He's only visiting, so I guess that's why."

"But it's so clear that they're in love," Sarah repeated.

"Maybe he's married to someone else, somewhere else," Dolly said with wicked delight.

At that point they heard Drake and Virginia coming down the stairs. "Shush, now, back to our duties girls," Rosy commanded.

Virginia and Drake went to the library to find the lunch that had been laid out for them still waiting. Rosy entered and apologized. "I'm sorry it's cold ma'am. I must have misunderstood when you asked me to prepare it." She went to remove the trays, but Virginia placed a hand on her arm. She stood and picked one of them up, "Let me help you. It's not your fault. Mr. Stratford and I were delayed." She paused, trying to think of an excuse for being so late. "He...he was showing me what he had accomplished out in the stables, and I just forgot all about lunch," she said, a light blush tinting her cheeks.

"Yes, ma'am," Rosy said, trying not to smile. She took the tray from Virginia and said, "Thank you but I can manage. I'll return with a new lunch for you both."

"Thank you Rosy," she said.

Once she had left the room, she felt Drake's arms wrap around her. "Now your servants will have something to gossip about. They must have been bored to tears with how respectable we've been up until now," he whispered in her ear.

She turned in his arms and lightly kissed him. "It was bound to happen sooner or later," she replied. "Did you know I was standing there when you dumped that bucket of water over your head?" she asked, looking up at him.

"No, that was just your good luck to have seen it. I've done that many times before and never knew it would have such an effect on you. I'll have to remember that one," he said nuzzling her neck.

"Do you really think they know?" she asked.

"If they don't know outright, I'm sure they'll suspect. I'll wager Rosy is in there right now whispering about how we were 'delayed' for over an hour in the stables."

"Oh Drake, I so wanted this to be a respectable household for them to work in, after what they've been through," she said disappointed.

"They're just delighted that the only skirts I'm interested in chasing are yours," he again whispered. He gently trailed his tongue along the outside of her ear, and she closed her eyes and sighed. She pulled away from him, and saw the sparks of passion in his eyes, knowing that those same sparks were in hers.

He took a step towards her as she backed away, a smile dancing on her lips. "Shall we ruin another lunch?" he asked, approaching her with a mischievous gleam in his eye. He lunged for her but she danced out of his reach with a delighted shriek. He lunged again and she ran out of the library laughing. He chased her up the stairs and into her room, where he slammed the door behind them before they tumbled together onto her bed.

Rosy rushed out of the kitchen, Sarah from the french doors in the ball room and Dolly from dusting in the sitting room. They looked at each other and each started as another delighted shriek came from behind Virginia's door. They began to giggle and Dolly whispered to Rosy, "I wager you'll find some evidence of lovemaking on her sheets now."

An hour later, Virginia, clothed in just a housecoat, approached Rosy. Blushing furiously, she said, "I assume you now know that Drake is more than just a house guest."

Rosy wanted to be respectful but couldn't keep the laughter from dancing in her eyes.

"It's alright, you can say it. You'd have to be pretty stupid not to know, especially after this afternoon, and I know you're not stupid."

"Yes, ma'am," Rosy replied, allowing a small smile.

"I know you girls will most likely talk about it, and that's fine, but please, not beyond this house?" she pleaded.

"Certainly ma'am," Rosy said seriously.

"Thank you, Rosy. And could you please prepare a bath, using the extra large tub, in my room?" she requested, blushing again.

As they sat in the steaming water, Virginia's back against Drake's chest, he asked her, "Are we going to put those promises back into effect?"

She sighed. As much as she wanted this to continue, she knew it couldn't. It would only hurt too much when he left. "Yes, I think we should," she said quietly. "As soon as this bath is over."

He knew why she was saying that and although he was tempted to once again protest and say that she was wrong about him leaving and hurting her, he decided not to press it. Instead he wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear, "Well, if we have until then..." He slid his hands down to her hips and along her thighs, parting them under the water.

That evening when they sat down to dinner, Dolly was surprised to find that their flirtatious and romantic demeanor had vanished. They were once again friendly and polite. She served them their food and rushed back to the kitchen to report this new twist in their relationship.

opels
opels
2,492 Followers