An Unexpected Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used my palm to caress Fiona's entire vulva, tracing imaginary circles that had her humping against my hand while she groaned with pleasure.

There was more, but with what John was doing to me, it's hard to separate the multiple levels of acutely gratifying sensations, but he had me on the edge of cumming for what seemed an eternity, although it couldn't have been more than several heavenly minutes before I came.

It was the hardest I'd ever cum, and I halted my cunnilingual activities on Fiona --much to her dismay.

Dreamy-eyed, I looked up and saw Fiona waiting patiently for me to continue. I did, going at her with renewed ferocity until she too was jerking and heaving as her orgasm savaged her body, the force of which would have forced me off the couch had her husband not kept me from falling.

I didn't resist when he repositioned me so that Fiona and I were in the classic 69. Dutifully I resumed using my tongue and finger on Fiona, and she on me.

I think I mentioned earlier that he had inserted a finger into my anus while bringing me to orgasm. So I was not all that surprised when Fiona's finger also found its way into my ass. But with Fiona's fingers happily fingering me, I never expected to feel her tongue moving from my cunt to my anus!

I started to yell; "Stop!" as a warning that she'd missed her target, but realized that she now had at least three --- or was it four --- fingers churning away inside me; and the unbelievable feeling of her tongue invading my asshole choked off any sound from my larynx except a loud, roaring "AAAHHHHH!" as she wrung a mind-blowing cum out of me.

I was still pulsing from that tumultuous orgasm when he calmly stated, "It's time for us to fuck, Diane."

I still wore my dress, although it was bunched about my waist. My stockings had run and beyond repair. I felt Fiona's hands on my hips, guiding me into their bedroom. I ended up between Fiona's widespread legs, leaning back against her chest, with her husband knelling in front of me, his strident cock pulsing before my eyes.

I started to moan as she plucked at my nipples while he gently raised my stocking'd calf and placed it outside Fiona's leg. A second later, he did the same with my other leg. I looked down and marveled at the sight of my splayed legs so open to his view. The opaque white tops of my stockings seemed to emphasize the bareness of my sex, even more than if I'd had nothing at all on.

It was obscene, moreover I relished it.

I felt Fiona's chin on my shoulder and knew that she was looking down at me, and that added to my excitement. I knew at that moment I would have done anything asked of me, and it terrified me.

I felt his cock brush against me and shuddered.

"I want you to put it in for me, Diane."

My hand shook as it reached for him, and taking him between thumb and forefinger, lined him up with my hole. I recall thinking that there was no way that Bob would forgive for what I was about to do.

I was fascinated as he entered me. I had never, ever watched my husband do this, not even on our honeymoon. John worked himself into me until he couldn't go any further. Although he was slightly thicker than Bob, there was no discomfort, which may have been because of all the foreplay preceding the fuck.

Fiona continued playing with my nipples while John slowly fucked me. Suddenly he changed speeds, moving much faster than previously.

I came. Oh, God did I cum!

He kept fucking me, slamming into me, jackhammer-like and I went from orgasm to orgasm without losing my plateau of lust for a moment.

I felt him swell inside me and knew he was about to cum.

I beat him to it, cumming first and still in the midst of a wonderful release, reveled as his semen coated my vaginal walls.

He rolled away only to be replaced by his seemingly sex-crazed wife. Fiona dove between my legs and lapped away at her husband's semen as it drooled from my gaping cunt.

At some point during this time frame I passed out. I awoke with John fucking me doggy-style and my face resting on Fiona's inner thigh. As the grogginess faded, I went down on her again, licking her to several almost violent climaxes.

________________________________________

I made my way home at around three am. The living room was shadowy; the only illumination was from a small lamp on an end table. As my eyes adjusted I saw Bob sitting in a low upholstered arm chair that faced the foyer entrance where I stood.

"Well, was it everything you expected?"

"That and more, husband," I answered, finding I was unable to say his name.

"That and more, eh?"

"Yes."

"You probably need this," he said, handing me a stiff drink which I quickly consumed.

He hugged me as he took the glass from my hand and led me into our bedroom and ran a bath for me.

I sank into the warm water feeling for the first time the aches and bruises from John's powerful hands tossing me around. Still I lay back and luxuriated as I lazily washed the dried semen away.

After I was thoroughly cleansed, and I took great pains to make certain I was, I donned a robe and returned to our bed where Bob was waiting.

I was wondering if he would mount me, having had so much time to think about what was going on at Fiona's, and dreaded the thought of sex with him being somehow tainted by my earlier actions.

He didn't, and I loved him even more for it.

I vowed to make up for it with him. I had learned a thing or two from John and Fiona: analingus, for one. And I would be offering him my ass in atonement, as it was still virginal, other than some vigorous tonguing by Fiona.

And just before I fell off to a deep sleep I thought about having Fiona over ... as a treat for Bob, after all with certain touches she did resemble Christy Canyon.