An Unexpected Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

I squeezed the hand that rested on my thigh. "I really like you too, ok, speeches over, let's enjoy the day."

Jodie beamed as I glanced at her. "Where are we going to?"

"I know a small picnic reserve at the end of a ridge past Selby that not many people know about. I've been there a few times, there's only about two or three picnic tables and no facilities like toilets. But, it has the most magnificent view down over farmland and forests. On a clear day you can see Westernport Bay, I think you'll love it. We should be there before anyone else nabs a table."

"It sounds lovely, I'm going to be greedy and hope we have the place to ourselves. I'd love to do some sunbathing and get a bit of a tan if I can, and yes, I've brought some sunscreen so I don't get burnt."

The drive only took about forty-five minutes and soon we were pulling in to the gravel parking area. There was one car already parked with an elderly couple already sitting at a table. I parked close to the vacant table and Jo was quickly out of the car to carry her goodies over to the table. I made my way slowly over the rough grass with my two walking sticks, being careful not to trip on the uneven surface.

"Bloody frustrating for you." Jodie said as I sat down gratefully on the timber seat.

"Part of my life Jo, it is frustrating but I'm getting used to it." I laughed. "After all it's only twenty four years since I had the surgery."

"You poor love." Jodie flung her arms around me and held me tight in a long hug. "Ok, no more of either of us feeling sorry for you, let me look at this wonderful view."

We sat together on one side of the table so I could point out the features of the view. The cool change overnight had blown away all the heat haze and Westernport Bay could clearly be seen in the distance. Jodie was genuinely taken with the view and the peace of the picnic area.

"Even though the breeze is cool you can still burn easily." I said as I pulled an old floppy toweling hat from a pocket and to Jodie's amusement placed it on my head. "Yeh, I may look silly but I'm not going to get skin cancers like my Dad."

"I love your old hat." Jodie kissed me on the cheek and giggled. "Yes, you are right, I need to use the sunscreen." She looked directly into my eyes and asked, "Will you apply it for me?"

"I'd consider it an honor." I replied as I returned her gaze without blinking.

"Gee, what a gentleman. You're so nice, and so polite too." Jo's smile lit up her face once again before she delved into her bag and produced the tube of sunscreen. "See, I've come prepared."

With that statement she handed me the tube of lotion and turned her back to me. My hands were shaking a little as I squeezed some of the sunscreen onto her shoulders and started spreading it over her smooth skin. Her bikini top was held in place by elastic cords tied behind her neck and back and they caused a little inconvenience to my application of the lotion.

"Ohhh God, that feels so nice," Jodie purred as my hands worked the lotion over her back.

"I was told I had good hands when I did a short course of massage years ago."

"You do massage? Oh thank you God!" Jodie exclaimed as, to my surprise she reached back and released the ties holding the bikini top in place. "That will make it easier for you."

I noted that Jo was retaining a modicum of decency by holding the bikini top over her breasts with her hands. This allowed me complete access to all her back and neck and my lovely companion was soon purring under my hands. After spending a little too long on her back I reluctantly secured the bikini strings into place and passed the tube to Jo so she could finish the rest of her body.

"That was so good." Jodie said as she swiveled around on the seat and faced me. "Maybe one day I'll get you to give me a real massage."

"I have a massage table at home when you're ready." I smiled.

"You're tempting me again, naughty boy, now watch me." Jodie said with a wink and a devilish smile.

My new friend turned temptress as she squirted some lotion on her chest and started to rub it into her skin in a most suggestive fashion. She didn't take her eyes off me as her fingers slid under the edges of her bikini top and then down over her tummy. After making sure that all her front and arms were safe from the sun my sexy new friend pulled up the short skirt to reveal the bikini bottom at the junction of her smooth, slim thighs.

"If those oldies weren't here I'd get you to do this." Jodie hissed as she spread the lotion over her legs. "It's good to see I'm having an effect on you." She added with a grin as she stared at the ever-hardening lump in my slacks.

I just grinned and shrugged my shoulders. "What man wouldn't be turned on by such a sexy sight?"

"It's good to see you don't have any problems down there. I mean, with your spine problems some men have erection difficulties, don't they?

"You seem to know a bit about the subject?" I retorted as my eyes continued to follow her hands down and around the back of her legs.

"Um, I admit I looked it up on the Internet, I hope you don't mind?" There was a little worry in Jodie's voice as she placed the cap back on the tube.

"Not at all Jo. I used to have some problems down there but Tantric massage and two very caring massage therapists helped me. That's a long story and I'll tell it to you sometime, I also have Viagra to assist if needed."

"Viagra, oh wow!" Jodie paused in thought for a few seconds. "Sorry hun, I think I'm getting a bit ahead of myself again. I didn't mean to be nosey, but thank you for your honesty. I'd hug you but I'm a bit slippery at present. How about some lunch, sweetie?"

"That sexy little display had me getting ahead of myself too and just so you know, the longest I've lasted with Viagra is forty minutes." I chuckled as Jo rolled her eyes while pretending to swoon. "I'm teasing you now, lunch sounds good to me, but first, let me put some lotion on your face, unless you have a sun hat hidden somewhere. Skin cancers love to form on faces."

"Your Dad had melanomas on his face?" Jodie asked with concern as she passed the bottle to me.

"Yes, unfortunately, and on his arms too, a product of too many years in the sun without protection. They didn't kill him but the surgery sure made a mess, now hold still."

Carefully I rubbed the lotion all over Jodie's face and neck until I was satisfied with the cover. "Now lunch, can I help with the drinks again?"

Jodie's reply was to open the icebox and pass me a bottle of wine and two glasses. Magically the tabletop was almost instantly nearly covered with cold roast chicken, ham, pickles, fresh bread rolls and some salad. It was a beautiful day as we sat enjoying the tasty food and sipping the wine while enjoying the view and the warmth of the sun. For a few minutes we were both lost in our own thoughts.

"I wish that couple wasn't here." Jodie mumbled quietly as she broke the silence.

"Why? They aren't causing us any trouble."

"I'd love to go topless and get some sun on my boobs." My sexy companion giggled to me.

"Oh whoa! How can we get rid of them, quick!" I laughed.

Jodie was silent in thought for a short time then she looked at me and asked, "So you don't mind if I get them to go? I'll do it nicely hun."

I decided to up the stakes a little to see if she was as serious as she sounded. "It's fine by me, as long as I get to apply the sunscreen." I replied as I looked directly at her breasts.

"It's a deal Alex!" Jodie grin suddenly changed to a more serious expression. "You sure we're not getting ahead of ourselves too quickly?"

"I think it's time we went completely with the flow. Circumstances seem to be almost rushing us to a more, shall I say, a more intimate situation."

My excited companion nodded her agreement and immediately confused me by saying loudly, "Damn, I can't find the milk! Give me your car keys and I'll see if it fell out in the car."

Jodie grabbed my offered car keys, jumped to her feet and ran across to my car. She made a show of searching for some non-existent milk before walking over to the elderly couple. They talked for about three or four minutes during which the couple looked over at me several times. I just waved weakly back while I wondered what they could be saying. Eventually Jodie shook them both by the hands, wandered slowly back over to our table and sat on my lap with her back to the couple.

"They didn't have any milk but I think they'll be going soon." My sexy friend's eyes were shining with excitement as she licked her lips, leant close and planted a wet kiss on my lips. "Mmmmm nice," Jodie murmured as she placed a hand behind my neck and pulled me into a long sexy second kiss. I wasn't sure what she was up to but I loved the way she kissed. It had been too many years since I had been kissed with any passion so I wrapped my arms around Jo as the third kiss left us both gasping for breath.

Jo was panting as she asked, "Are they leaving?"

"W'what?" Her question took me completely by surprise but I managed to focus on the other table to see the couple quickly packing their belongings. "Yeh, they're going."

"Good, this is nice, kiss me again big boy."

We exchanged several more long sexy kisses before Jodie and I broke apart at the sound of car tyres spinning on gravel as the couple left the area in a hurry.

"Whoa, what did you say to them?" I demanded as Jodie jigged with excitement on the wooden seat.

"I simply asked if they had any spare milk that I could put in my Daddy's coffee, but they didn't." Jodie giggled. "Then I might have told a little white lie or two."

I couldn't help grinning at Jodie's excitement. "Go on, baby."

"Baby! Oh my God Alex, you're hilarious!" Some tears of laughter ran down Jo's cheeks as she fought to control herself. "Ahem. Ok, I just told them that my Daddy had been living alone since my Mother died a few years back, but I had moved back in with him recently because he had been diagnosed with prostate cancer. After they said some nice words about how nice I am to do that for my poor old Dad I told them why we were here today."

"Oh no, what did you say?"

"All I said was that you used to bring me up here, just the two of us, when I was a teenager, and we were here reliving old times. They thought that was lovely."

"Until you sat in my lap and kissed me!" I exclaimed with a roar of laughter.

Jodie was so excited by her success and my reaction that she jumped to her feet and did a happy dance. I sat and watched my sexy girl enjoy her spontaneous delight.

When she finally calmed I asked, "What would you have done if they had offered you some milk?"

"Oh my God, I hadn't thought of that!" Jodie exclaimed with another fit of giggles, "How funny."

"So, do you still want to go topless?" I asked hopefully.

"Oh yes, as long as you're ok? We're not rushing too quickly are we?"

"We're going with the flow. Why don't you clear the table and put the icebox back in the car? You may as well leave your skirt there too." I suggested. "Leave the rug and the sunscreen here."

Jodie nodded, hurriedly packed the remains of our lunch in the box and carried it over to the car. I realised that another car could arrive at any time so I spread half the rug over the tabletop with the other half in my lap. Jodie was soon back looking absolutely adorable dressed in only her skimpy bikini.

"Lie up here." I patted the rug as I spoke.

My lovely friend seemed to have lost her voice as she climbed onto the table and lay down on her back with her eyes closed. She was now lying right in front of me so I was able to lean over to exchange another long sexy kiss. As I sat back I reached behind her neck and pulled apart the slipknot of the bikini tie. Jodie lifted a shoulder to allow me to release the elastic cord behind her back then she relaxed back onto the rug. For a short time I watched the rise and fall of her breasts before I reached over and slid the skimpy cloth away from her smooth flesh.

I sucked air into my lungs as I gazed at the lovely shape of her small firm breasts. I was surprised at the size of her nipples that were quite hard with the excitement of the situation. Jodie moaned softly as I squirted some sunscreen onto both breasts before caressing my right hand over the smooth mounds. Slowly and sensually I covered both breasts with the crème to ensure the warm sun would not burn them. After a few minutes I reluctantly removed my hand and sat back to admire my wonderful new friend.

"You sure you got enough sunscreen on me?" Jodie asked with more than a hint of sarcasm.

"Unfortunately, yes." I chuckled in reply.

"I agree, it was lovely, I wish......" Jodie stopped as I interrupted.

"Don't wish honey, just relax and go with it, wishes can be dealt with later."

Jodie nodded her agreement as she relaxed on the table. "Will you hold my hand please? I love it when you touch me."

"My pleasure, just relax and enjoy the peace and fresh air."

I reached up and placed her right hand in mine so I could rub my thumb in small circles around her palm. While doing that I slid my left hand under Jodie's neck and started some gentle massage. Some gentle moans from the sexy girl encouraged me further and, after a few minutes, I eased my hand down a little from her neck to the top of her spine. I used the tips of my fingers to massage in small circles at a special spot high on her back as my right thumb rubbed similarly just below the ball of her thumb.

"Oh God, don't," Jo groaned, "don't you dare stop whatever you do. Oh fuck, that is so good."

I had no intention of ceasing my sensual movements on two of Jodie's erogenous zones. The sexy girl's breathing changed quickly from relaxed to ragged as she started to suck air noisily into her lungs. Her moans of pleasure were getting louder and longer as the inevitable climax built deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhh my GOD! Tony!" Jodie screamed as her back arched off the rug with the powerful orgasm.

I was surprised at the intensity of my new friend's climax as I stood and hugged her shaking body. It took several minutes before Jodie had calmed enough to open her eyes and look at me. Her mouth opened and shut like a fish out of water, as she seemed incapable of speaking any words.

"Wow, now that was better than I expected." I said as I gave Jo a peck on her lips. "You look like you could do with a drink."

"W'what did you do to me?" Jodie finally gasped.

"I told you I had good hands, remember?" I laughed before the sound of tyres on gravel interrupted my thoughts. "Damn, we have visitors."

"Oh shit!" Jodie yelled.

I was ready for an interruption so I quickly covered Jodie's body with the spare half of the rug, pulled her from the top of the table and sat her on the seat beside me.

"Relax honey, they didn't see anything," I reassured my still shaking friend as I held my arms around her.

"Geez Alex, life's not dull with you is it?" Jodie whispered as I held her tightly to me.

"I was thinking the same thing about you." I laughed. "How about we hit the road? Can you walk yet?"

"Hell, I've just had the best cum of my life and he wants me to walk." Jodie complained with a giggle. "Give me a few more minutes please honey."

"Sure, you'll have to hold the rug around you, I need both hands for my sticks."

"Can you put my bra back on, please?" My sexy girl asked as she held out the rug so the new arrivals couldn't see her.

"So tempting." I grinned as I pretended I was going to throw the bikini top away. With feigned shaking hands I managed to grope Jo's breasts again before securing the ties in place.

"You're so funny." Jodie giggled as she stood and wrapped the rug around her. Let's go honey."

I pushed myself stiffly off the wooden seat and carefully made my way to the car over the bumpy surface with a concerned Jodie walking beside me. As we stood beside my car the doors on the other car opened and two young girls dressed in hiking gear collected water bottles from the rear of their car. Jo looked at them and immediately shrugged herself free from the rug.

"That's just too hot." Jo explained as the two girls stared at my sexy friend in her small bikini and grinned widely.

One of them called out, "Sorry to interrupt you!"

"Don't worry, we're going home to finish in private." Jodie laughed as she waved and jumped into the car.

"We're going home to finish are we?" I asked as I clambered slowly onto my seat.

"I certainly hope so, is that massage table of yours ready for me?"

"Ahem, as a matter of fact it is." I confessed as I passed a water bottle to Jo. "Hey, be prepared, just like the Scouts."

"Ha ha ha, and I suppose you've got condoms and Viagra under the pillows of your bed too?" Jodie stated merrily before drinking some water.

"Umm, yes." I laughed as I started the car and headed for home.

Jo placed a hand on my thigh and caressed it sensuously. "So tell me handsome, where did you learn those spots you rubbed to make me cum?"

"I told you I had two lovely massage therapists. The one I see now has really studied the erogenous zones and is able to give me multiple orgasms during every massage." I explained, "While you were looking up scoliosis on the net I was reading about the erogenous zones."

"You, a mere male, can have multiple orgasms?" Jo asked incredulously.

"I know it sounds crazy but if you read about Tantric massage, that will convince you." I paused and thought before adding, "With Tantric us poor males can have full body orgasms without an erection and without ejaculating, it's been magic for me."

"Bloody hell." Jodie fell silent as she thought about my words before asking, "You're not bullshitting me are you?"

"No hun, I promised you honesty and that's what you're getting."

"Yeah, sorry I asked." I felt Jo's eyes on me and I glanced at her serious expression.

"I was very dubious when I first heard about it too, no need to apologize." I assured my concerned friend.

"Wow, I can't believe this is all happening to me." Jo shook her head as she thought about the short time we had spent together.

"Believe and enjoy honey." I glanced over at my new friend's sexy bikini clad body and a shiver of anticipation ran through my body. The afternoon was not half over and we were heading to my home to resume the fun we started at the picnic ground. Jo seemed to be lost in thought so I remained silent for the rest of the journey to my place. I glanced at her a couple of times to see her eyes closed but her lips smiling so I guessed her mind was on positive thoughts. It wasn't until I stopped in my garage that she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Thank you sweetie."

"Would did I do?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"You gave me space and time to think, not many men I've know would even think about doing something like that." A wicked grin lit Jo's face as she moved her hand up my thigh and gave my groin a quick squeeze. "I feel very relaxed and safe with you and know I can trust you. You're a very caring and understanding man and I sooooooo want to get on your massage table and continue what we started at the picnic."

"I'll do my best to never do anything that breaks your trust. Now let's get inside, I bet you need the toilet nearly as much as I do."

"Oh my God, you read minds too!" Jo laughed as we unclipped our seatbelts and headed excitedly for the house.

Part Three: Fun at home

"So, this is your massage room?" Jo said as she looked around the small spare bedroom. "It's lovely, so dark and cool. Ohhhhh, candles, I love candlelight."

"Not much chance of improving your suntan in here." I said as I pulled open a drawer to get some towels and a bottle of massage oil.

"I don't care about my suntan now." Jo said with a tremor of excitement. "I just want more of whatever it was you did to me." She paused before adding, "And I want you too."

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers