An Unexpected Meeting Ch. 02

Story Info
At Tom and Pam's house after the nudist club.
8.2k words
4.34
58.7k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Learning to Swing

When we arrived at Pam and Tom's place it was dark, which made it easier for me to enter the house with them, without any of the other neighbours noticing. Once inside, we took off shoes and Tom showed me through to the living room. It was a nice room; well appointed perhaps, with tasteful and expensive furniture, and a few paintings in a modern style hung on the walls. As I settled myself down on the sofa Pam went to get wine and some glasses and Tom took care of adjusting the lights to create the right ambience. He turned the main light down low and switched on a red lamp with a large white shade that stood on a sideboard. The whole effect was to give the hitherto tasteful room and an air of exotic seediness that seemed right for the moment. I had the feeling that this was a well rehearsed routine; one they had honed through many similar encounters.

I had already sat down on the sofa and Tom sat in the chair opposite me. Pam returned with a bottle of red and three glasses and placed them on the coffee table. Then she turned and went out of the room again and returned again quickly carrying a vibrator and a tube of KY, both of which she placed on the table, leaving no doubt as to what sort of evening we were going to spend together. The vibrator was rather large: it must have been eight inches long and it also was red. It was the KY that caught my eye and I wondered what we needed it for. I already knew from our afternoon at the club that her pussy was in full working order as far as natural lubrication goes. I think she must have noticed the quizzical look on my face, but she did not say anything, leaving me to assume that it might be to enable that rather large vibrator to make its way comfortably.

'I will go and change,' she said and left us again. Tom and I chatted while we waited for her to return. I asked him how long they had been going to the nudist club and he told me about seven years and added that they had met some interesting and pretty wild people there; people, Tom told me, who were much deeper into the swinging scene than they were. He also told me about the Saturday nights parties, which very often turn into orgies after midnight.

'Have you ever got into that?' I asked.

'No, said Tom, 'it's there from those who want it, but if you just want to sit back and watch, no one minds. And a lot of these people are big exhibitionists, and they want an audience. I am a voyeur myself, and although Pam likes to show off, we stick to one guy at a time and usually in private. We just meet them or pick them up there sometimes.'

As if to demonstrate Tom's claim about her liking for showing off, Pam came back and she was a rhapsody in red, completely the effect of the lighting, the wine and the vibrator. She had put on a red basque that rose from just above her mons veneris and clung to her stomach as it rose upwards and finished half way up the underside of her breasts, pushing them forwards and upwards and emphasising their shape and size, and making her long, dark nipples poke invitingly up towards us. Needless to say, she wore no panties and as she walked her large, soft, rubbery labia moved deliciously between her legs. She had also put on more make up and most alluringly, she had painted her lips with a brilliant crimson glossy lipstick. She was also wearing red stockings and she had put on some more jewellery: particularly a number of silver rings, one of which had thin silver chains that ran from it and up to a bracelet that they connected to. Her fingernails and toenails, which were very long, like cat claws, were painted the same colour as her lips. Her white blonde hair was scrapped back and tied at the back of her head and made her seem strict and authoritative, and perhaps even a little malign. The whole ensemble made her look like the most fabulous courtesan imaginable and it gave her an exotic air, as if the situation they had created by inviting me over for a threesome was not exotic enough for our otherwise pleasant, but dull suburban street.

Lighting herself a cigarette, Pam said

'I'm feeling so horny after playing with you this afternoon, Stephen, and with all those people watching too,' she said, 'and I want to go on straight way. Then we can slow things down later.'

She sat down on the opposite end of the sofa and turned towards me and opened her legs, giving me a fine view of her pussy. She was getting wet already and her lips gleamed softly in the subdued light. She was taking charge of the situation.

'But you boys have not even undressed for me yet!' she said and looked at us with a lascivious grin.

She reached for the red vibrator and switched it on, and its soft, but insistent buzz filled the room and added an appropriate soundtrack, as she began to run the head of that mechanical cock over her pussy lips. The KY remained on the table. Evidently, she was juicy enough for her pussy to take the whole thing without help. Her pussy quickly sucked the buzzing instrument in and she begun to purr, in rhythm with the buzzing. The KY clearly had some other role to play later, but I couldn't think what.

'Come on boys, get you cocks out for Pammy,' she told us as she continued to buzz away, and I wondered if my cock was going to be big enough to please her as I watched her pussy make such easy work of that large red vibrator . 'You, Stephen; I want to play with you again. And you Tommy, so that I can see how much you are enjoying watching your Pammy play with this lovely boy's cock.'

Forgetting my momentary doubts about my size, and as soon as I began to strip off, I felt confident. I had lost my inhibitions quickly and I could not now believe how nervous I had been, just that morning, about simply going to the nudist club. Now I had none of the nervousness and hesitancy that I had felt at first at the club, and I unzipped my fly quickly and eagerly and took my erect cock out for her to look at. And I wanted her to look at it.

Tom followed suit, but when his cock flopped out of his fly, it was just half hard. Despite its semi flaccid state, it was pretty big and had I been his woman, I would have been well pleased with a cock of that size; as long as it was good and hard for me. Pam glanced over and smiled to herself. Then she sat up and moved towards me and took hold of my cock and started to wank me.

'Mmmmm, you are very hard, Stephen, and I need a really hard one,' she said with emphasis on the 'you' and the 'are'; and looked from my cock, as it throbbed in her hand, to Tom, whose cock had not yet begun to rise, and back again.

Tom remained expressionless and just gazed at his wife as she stroked my cock. Pam looked over at him again and asked 'shall I suck him off, Tom? Would you like to watch you wife sucking this cock?'

She was taunting him, but I looked over at him and saw that he was nodding and smiling, but at the same time he had a wistful look about him. I looked down at Pam as she began to stroke my shaft and flick her tongue over my helmet. Then she looked up at me for a moment and smiled and said

'You're gonna enjoy this baby.'

There was no wistfulness about her look.

Then she got to work, only pausing to breathe every now and then and to tell Tom, in the same taunting tone as before, what she was doing to me.

Then she started to talk very dirtily indeed.

'Watch me suck his dick, Tom, I'm gonna suck him all the way and drink his spunk. And then he's gonna fuck me really deep and hard and make me cum, the way you used to.'

She slid her lips down over my cock and began to suck me. She absorbed herself in pleasuring my cock and her mouth went faster and faster up and down over it. Her tongue flicked all around my helmet and shaft as my cock went in and out between her wet, warm, lipstick coated lips. And she was very good indeed, just as she had promised.

At first, I did not feel too comfortable with what she was saying to Tom and I felt a bit sorry for him. No way would I sit and watch my woman sucking some other man's dick, and I certainly would not sit and listen to her taunting me with remarks about how god it was and how much she needed it, but as I got more and more lost in the pleasure of the cock sucking she was giving me, I stopped caring. I didn't mind him watching and anyway, I was pretty sure that he was enjoying it, and the more she told him how much she loved sucking my dick and how much she was going to enjoy me fucking her, the more excited I got.

She kept up this exquisite cock sucking for a few more minutes, only pausing to continue her commentary every thirty seconds or so, and even as she did that she made sure she masturbated me to keep me at the pitch she wanted. Then her mouth would descend over my cock again and her sucking and licking and soft breathing over my helmet and shaft would resume.

Then she stopped and looked up and smiled at me sexily and asked

'Are you ready to fuck me?'

I certainly was, and by the time she had sat back into the sofa and spread her legs, I was there between them with my cock poised an inch from the entrance of her pussy.

She was telling Tom how this was a real cock and it was going to give her a real fuck, and the mood of sneering and gloating that she had created with the increasingly mocking remarks she had made to him as she had performed the blow job on me must have got to me for, just as I was about to slide into her, and I looked over at him and said

'Yeah, Tom, I'm going to give your slut of a wife a real fucking now. Watch carefully.'

She seemed to shudder with pleasure as I said it, and to sink back even further into the sofa as I crouched before her ready to fuck her.

'Come on baby boy,' she said, 'put it into Pammy's pussy.'

Holding my cock at her cunt lips, I pushed forward and in it went and she sighed deeply as I pushed it home, into the depths of her pussy.

I had expected her to be big and even a bit flaccid inside. It must have been because of her age and the number of cocks that I imagined had exercised it over the years of active sexual life she had enjoyed; let alone the two sons that she had given birth to. One of them was older than me. The thought was intriguing. However, hers was the tightest pussy I had yet enjoyed the pleasure of fucking and the wet heat of its inner walls gripped me and sent delicious sensations to the very root of my cock.

As I fucked away at her luscious, tight cunthole, I looked over and saw that Tom's cock was now fully erect and he was wanking himself off. Other than in porn I had looked at, I had never seen an erect cock before, and certainly not while I was fucking its owner's wife, and I found the sight of it surprising exciting. I did not think that I would dare touch it, but suddenly, I wanted to be closer to it and I wanted him to get Pam back for her taunting of him. The sight of him hard now made me remember that it's us men who are supposed to be the ones who take the power, and there is of course no greater symbol of male power than an erect cock.

I was thoroughly lost in the delight of fucking Pam and the sounds of her voice as she told me to fuck her harder and deeper, and told Tom to watch and told him what I was doing to her. The more excited she became, the more rapid her obscene commentary spewed from her mouth. Until that day, I wouldn't have imagined that such a nice middle class suburban lady knew such words:

'Fuck you cock all the way up my cunt, you dirty bastard! Look, look, Tom, look what he's doing to me, just like I need it! He's fucking me, yes, yes, he's fucking me. Come on, fuck it in deep, fuck me hard,' she cried out.

Immersed in the moment and barely aware of what I was saying, I said to Tom

'Come and stick you cock in her mouth. Shut her up. I wanna see her sucking your knob while I fuck her.'

He leapt up and came over immediately and stood leaning over the sofa and fed his cock into her mouth. Greedily, like a dog that had not eaten for days, she gobbled it into her mouth and sucked it hard and fast. Tom was so excited, I did not think that he was going to last long, and sure enough, within a minute or so, he pulled his cock out of her vacuum cleaner of a mouth and spunked over her face. He gave her about three spurts and she caught them all on her tongue.

The sight of that brought me to the end too, and as I felt the spunk pulsing up my cock, I pulled out and thrust my loins towards her and gave her a second face full. One, two, three, four good generous spurts I shot on her. My cum ran from her mouth and down onto her chin. She turned me on so much I thought that I would never stop coming over her. When my spurting stopped, I got back down between her legs. I was not done with that glorious cunt of hers yet.

With her face covered in cum, and with me rubbing my knob all over her pussy and giving it a some cock slaps, she sat back and asked Tom to bring her a cigarette and she sat and smoked and smeared the spunk around her face. She was resplendent.

When she finished her cigarette she asked Tom for some tissues and wiped herself. Then she sat back and with her legs still wide apart she softly stroked her pussy. She lit herself another cigarette and Tom poured more wine for all three of us. I withdrew and went and sat in the chair opposite her, and watched her playing with herself.

So Pam liked to be dominant and he was submissive, I thought, and I wondered about myself and I thought I might be a bit of both.

My cock hardened again at the sight of her masturbating herself and she noticed and said

'Ready again already?'

She smiled as she said it and then she looked at Tom and his flaccid tool and said, 'why can't you get hard again for me like him?'

He did not say anything, but he looked at her knowingly.

We sat there, her playing with her pussy, me with my cock twitching and her enjoying watching the effect she was having on me, and Tom sitting expressionless; his cock soft in his lap, and watching us both and, I could see, enjoying the visual feast before him.

We began to chat and Pam said

'I bet you never imagined that we were into this kind of thing.'

I admitted that I didn't, and then she asked what had led me to go to the nudist club.

I thought about it for a moment and then I began to explain that I had always had the desire to be naked in front of other people and to see them naked, and that the thought of going to a place where I could had turned me on, so I had decided to do it and go.'

'Did you think that you would meet people that you could have sex with there?' asked Pam.

'No,' I said, 'but once I got there it seemed like the natural next step to take.'

'With you neighbours?' said Pam, and laughed loudly.

'Well, I never expected that, but well, you made me feel comfortable, and now I feel like I'm discovering real sex for the first time,' I said.

She smiled and we fell silent for a short time and she still softly rubbed herself, and when she noticed I was looking at her pussy again, she pulled her lips apart and opened it, so that I could see her reddish pink inner flesh. My cock was still steadily twitching away and Tom was stroking his.

'I'd like to watch you wanking yourself,' she said to me. Wordlessly, I did as she said and she watched intently as I stroked my prick for her. Her fingers seemed to begin to work a little faster on her pussy as she watched me, and Tom continued to watch us both.

I decided to ask them how long they had been into swinging and what they had done on the scene.

'Only ever threesomes with younger men, sometimes one-offs, sometimes long term things,' said Pam.

'How did you get into it?' I asked.

'About fifteen years ago; when we were about forty or so. Pam had an affair,' said Tom.

Pam looked embarrassed when he said it, but he went on.

'It was quite bad at the time and I wasn't sure if I could forgive her and get past it, you know; but we talked a lot and I didn't move out or anything like that, because the boys were still young then.'

'We got over it, though,' said Pam, and it led to us getting into swinging.'

'How's that?' I said, 'I don't see how that follows.'

'I suppose it doesn't, necessarily,' said Tom, 'but when things got better and I forgave her for the betrayal, Pam was very honest and when I asked her to promise not to do it again, she said that she wasn't sure that she could keep such a promise, so we had a problem. She explained to me that she had this enormous desire for younger men, and she did not know is she could always trust herself not to give in to it. I was pleased by her honesty, and I told her I would think about it all some more. But I didn't really have an answer, and I guess I feared that she would cheat again, and I didn't want to lose her. And I am a man of the world, as they say, and I realise that no one can be entirely satisfied by their partner. There's much more to a person than that.'

'So you want other women then?' I asked Tom.

'Well, no, as I have learned, but at that time I didn't know what I wanted, beyond Pam, and I think I thought that I didn't want anything.'

'So why did you cheat on Tom?' I asked her, 'I mean, you always seemed like a really solid couple to everyone on the street, and well, it must take a pretty solid relationship to be able to do what we're doing this evening.'

'Maybe our relationship became solid by doing it,' said Pam. As the conversation had become more serious, she had stopped touching herself and she was sitting cross-legged.

'When I knew that Tom was going to forgive me, I realised I had a choice. I wasn't sure I could stay faithful, but I could have tried having other men secretly, but he might have found out again, and I decided against it. But I knew I couldn't guarantee to be faithful, so I decided to tell him. I was taking a risk and I didn't want to lose him and there were the boys to think of too, but his forgiveness deserved my honesty in return. Tom said that he was not sure about it, but he definitely did not want to be betrayed again. We kind of left it at that for a while and tried to just get back to normal.'

'Was the guy you had the affair with important to you? Did you fall in love?' I asked her.

'No!' she said, emphatically, 'I liked him, fancied him a lot, but it was just sex. It was a colleague at work, quite a bit younger than me. I like young guys; I like them so much, for sex I mean, that I can't feel comfortable in myself if I don't have the chance to have experiences with them sometimes. That's how it is. And I have learned too, through what we have done since, that I enjoy Tom watching me with them. That's a big part of the pleasure.'

I decided to be bold.

'And telling him about it while you are doing it,' I said.

'Now you're getting into deeper matters,' she said, and as if to deflect the conversation from that, she said

'You're pretty bold yourself. You're very confident for a first timer. We have had other 'virgins' and they were rather shy!'

I just smiled a little smile and raised my eyebrows. Then I said

'Well, if I had known that I would meet you there, I would have gone to the club years ago.'

She laughed and said

'Years ago, you were too young. But I had my eye on you. I knew you wanted me; and then there was your watching me sunbathing in the garden. I must admit, I liked that. I even mentioned it to Tom, but he said he's too young and it's too risky with someone who lives so close to us. But I bet that when you were wanking over me back then, you never thought that you would get to have me!'

She looked at me for a long moment as she said that.

'Anyway,' she went on, 'the guy I had the affair with, he was married too, and I suppose we were both a bit bored, so we started fucking each other, at work.' She paused for a moment and then added, 'well, I suppose that at that time, sexually, he was important. The sex was very good, and I did things with him that I had never done before then.'