An Unexpected Orgy

Story Info
Disappointed to be home alone, I head out to a bar
2.3k words
3.88
26.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a while since I last wrote a story. After a long conversation with a friend online he convinced me to write another story. I've written a few stories that were based in real experiences but this time around I'm going to let my imagination loose, write about something that really gets me going. The description of me is true, the rest is pure fantasy.

So here goes...

------

It's a Friday night. I'm home alone, watching something on TV that's almost sending me to sleep. I have a bottle of wine open and I'm on my second glass, second LARGE glass.

I did have plans, but as sometimes happens, it all fell through.

So who am I? Well, my name shall remain a secret. However, I'm now 40, although I'd rather be 30. I remain unconvinced by the phrase 'Life begins at 40'. Life and love seemed so much easier ten years ago. Physically, I'm 5'1", so most assuredly on the petite side. I'm a UK size 10-12, which isn't bad considering, although I used to be an 8. I do work out, although I'm sure I won't be a size 8 again now. The upside of this is I have curves, nice shapely 34C breasts, curvy hips and a slim waist. I'm a brunette, very dark with natural curls. I consider myself attractive, I'm a little older than I once was but think I've aged well.

I'm single and have been for four years. I've left relationships behind and apart from some periods of being on my own, have tended to be able to find male company when I need it. I don't meet every week, but chat and dating sites are always a good source of interesting conversation and fun meet ups. The world is most definitely a different and more fun place than it was a couple of decades ago.

So, back to my quiet Friday night. I had plans, to meet someone I'd been chatting to online but at the last moment he couldn't make it. That leaves me all dressed up with nowhere to go. I was wearing a black and ivory dress, heels with black satin lingerie on underneath. I was also really in the mood for a little fun, so I'm horny too. I've texted some friends but everybody is busy.

As the wine starts to kick in I grab my laptop. I log into my favourite chat site, within moments I have a couple of messages. One in particular is someone I had a very intimate chat with just a few days ago.

As we chat I bring up the chat history. I read through the many messages we'd sent each other. This in combination with the new conversation is really starting to get me going. So frustrating! I want the real thing, not this.

After half an hour I decide I need to do something about this. It triggers a memory of younger days, of a bar that I used to frequent. A small place, but where I'd met a couple of guys, separately that is, in my younger years. A smile worked itself over my face at the memories. Such innocent days.

Then it hit me. Why not visit it again? I'm all dressed up, I could order a taxi and be there in less than ten minutes. But what a crazy idea, a woman, on my own in a bar I've not visited for years. It was a crazy, insane, dangerous idea.

So, of course, I rang a taxi. I finished off my glass of wine while I waited. It was 8pm, not too late and the taxi arrived promptly. I got in, told him where to go and away we went.

On the journey the driver seemed concerned, asking if I was meeting anyone and whether I was sure I wanted to go there. Why? It's just a bar, no big deal a lone woman visiting in these times. I assured him I was sure and to calm him I told him I was meeting someone there. That seemed to satisfy him, and after a completely uneventful journey he pulled over outside.

I paid him and got out.

It didn't look quite as sharp and modern as I remember. The paint was peeling and seemed very dimly lit inside. I hesitated for a moment, then shook the thought away and headed inside.

It had changed for sure. It was dingy and grotty, with subdued lighting. The guy behind the bar looked tough, with a whole bunch of tattoos and piercings. Don't judge a book by a cover though, it means nothing, he's probably very easy going. Looking around there were six other men there, all looking a little rougher than the average. They seemed to know each other, but then the whole place had a 'local' vibe to it, a place where you don't go unless you know someone already.

I was tempted to leave, but then, what's the worst that could happen?

I pulled a stool up at the bar and ordered a drink. No wine, but I had a vodka and coke. I ordered a single but the one offered to me looking at least a double. But hey, I'd be crazy to complain about that.

I realised nobody was talking, in fact the place was silent apart from the gentle shuffling of feet and the blips and squawks from the lone fruit machine in the corner. I looked around and realised they were all looking at me. No subtlety about it, they were eyeing me up.

Why I didn't just leave then I will never know, but I stayed. I didn't speak apart from ordering another two drinks, and nobody else spoke. In fact nobody spoke at all the whole time I was there. This was admittedly pretty weird but I didn't think about it at the time.

After I'd finished my third drink I was feeling quite tipsy, but still in control. I was enjoying the attention and was starting to feel relaxed. I ordered another drink, but before he served me the landlord walked over to the door and slammed the bolts across. A lock in? So early? It was only around just after nine.

It was then that I realised that I was in a situation. I thought about leaving. But I couldn't escape the fact I was still horny though, it hadn't gone anyway, and this situation was doing nothing to help.

I was actually getting turned on by the attention. The wine and vodka was kicking in and I was starting to feel like one of the women in the stories I'd read. I felt I had some control here. I shifted on my seat, letting my dress ride up my thigh. I turned my head around and saw six sets of eyes lower to my legs. I was enjoying this, so I slid my dress up further. Those eyes looked entranced as more of my leg came into view.

What was I doing?! I knew I should stop, but couldn't bring myself to do it. I guess I was going all in. I looked around, chose one of the six at random and gestured using my finger for him to come over.

Sure enough, he walked over. I was enjoying this immensely. As he walked over I slipped off the stool and knelt on the grotty floor. His eyes lit up when he figured out what was about to happen. His hands moved down to his jeans and first unbuckled his belt, then undid the buttons. When his crotch was inches away from my face they dropped to the floor.

Cock.

I love that word so much. That was exactly what I was looking at, I could smell the slight aroma of him being unclean, but that didn't stop me opening my lips and taking his rapidly hardening member in my mouth.

It tasted a little salty, a little musky. I was in heaven as he grabbed the back of my head with both hands and gently fucked my mouth.

This was all the encouragement the other five needed as they walked over, fiddling with their respectives clothes on the way. By the time they got to me there was five hands on five cocks. I pulled away from the rock hard cock in my mouth to stare upon the sight of this collection of fun.

It was a mix, they were all hardening slowly, possibly a little unsure of what was happening. This wouldn't do, and a smile from myself seemed to encourage them further. Sure enough, in addition to the rock hard saliva covered cock hovering inches from my face there was a mixture of sizes. The one I'd been sucking was on the smaller side, which is actually great for me, too large makes my jaw ache. One of them caught my eye though, it looked to be hanging low when he walked over, but with his hand on it it was quickly becoming apparent he was a very big guy indeed. All these cocks were wonderful though, and one by one they were becoming rock hard.

I could feel something stirring deep within me, an urge. I wanted them all. What kind of woman was I becoming?

I no longer felt in control of my urges, something primal was instead pushing me on. I reached over and grabbed the two stiffest dicks, one in each hand and started pumping them. The first guy then fed his slippery cock into my waiting mouth. He grabbed the back of my head, and fucked my mouth with renewed vigour.

I felt dirty, slutty. I was starting to wantonly ache, as the cocks in my hands throbbed and bounced as I slowly pumped the shafts. Why hadn't I ever done this before?

The cock in my mouth started to stiffen, its owner grunting as his hot seed flooded my mouth. It was salty and thick, unpleasant but still I wanted more.

Just moments after he'd come, he was pulled away by one of the guys I was pumping. He forced his rock hard member in my mouth, as I wrapped my lips around it he kept one hand on his shaft. He then pumped harder and harder, my tongue flicking over the swollen head.

Once again I felt my mouth fill with hot, creamy cum as he roared so loud it made my heart skip a beat.

His cock was still in my mouth, slowly softening as the second guy I'd had my hand on moved over. He swore at me as he shot a load all over my face, the first shot mostly going in my hair, the second on my cheek. He flicked the last few droplets onto my now sticky face.

Those two then stepped out of the way as cocks four and five came over. They had owners, but I wasn't looking at anybody's faces any more. It was just cocks now. I grabbed one with each hand and pumped and pumped.

These guys were definitely needing this. First one cock, then another just sprayed me with cum. All over my dress and face.

For a brief moment I thought I might get a rest, looking around I saw mainly soft cocks, but they weren't going to stay like that long.

Then as somebody stepped out of the dim lighting I remembered there was six. As this giant cock stepped towards me I couldn't believe I'd forgotten about this one. Was he wanting me to suck him? Was he going to come all over my dress or face?

I was wrong, he roughly lifted me up then bent me over the stool, my face resting on the bar. The bar stank of beer and was sticky. I could feel the cum dribbling down my face, droplets falling onto the bar.

He hands went up my dress, hitching it up as he did. I felt him tugging at my knickers, they didn't give much resistance as he slid them down to the floor. I felt one hand hitching my skirt up, then fat fingers were roughly sliding between my very slippy lips. I thought he was going to finger me, but a few moments later I felt a very thick head trying to push inside me. It hurt, I needed to relax. He was so big, he pushed some more and I finally felt my lips give and his cock roughly slid inside me.

Oh my god it was so tight.

It was amazing, and just what I needed. All the frustration in me just wilted away as he found his rhythm and starting pumping faster and harder.

He was so deep, my lips were stretched tightly around him. I started to moan, quietly at first, then louder and louder as my orgasm approached. I needed this.

As I came I tensed up, making it all feel even tighter. As my orgasm slowly faded, my hopes of a quick fuck were dashed. This final cock was in no rush, the thrusting was furious, I could feel his heavy, large balls slapping up against me.

So big, he was just so big. I was in heaven.

After what seemed an age of intense non-stop pleasure I finally felt him tense and harden up. I screamed as I felt my insides filling with his hot gunk.

As he pulled out, my lips slowly returned to a more normal size. Hot sticky cum was dribbling down my leg. It was over, I was exhausted.

But it wasn't over. One by one the other seven then fucked my pussy so much and so long I was aching sore afterwards and covered in cum.

"You done now lads?"

The voice startled me after so long without any words. It was the landlord.

After a few nods and grunts, he came out from around the bar. Grabbed me by the hair, and pulled me over to the door. A couple of hard metallic clunks later and the door was opened.

I was thrown outside onto a busy pavement. Knickers around my ankles and covered from head to toe in cum.