An Unexpected Outcome

Story Info
A husband's fantasy turns sour.
2.9k words
2.98
130.4k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perrybroom
perrybroom
126 Followers

It all started due to my wife's involvement with the local amateur dramatic society. I have no interest in it myself but show support by attending the opening night of each new production whenever possible. In this fateful production Sandra was playing the part of an unfaithful wife, which of course I knew. What I didn't know was that her role called for Sandra to be partially undressed on stage by her lover, the local butcher as it happened. It was nothing very risqué or revealing, he just unbuttoned and removed her dress before leading Sandi clad in a short slip towards a bed, presumably to ensure the audience knew exactly what was going on. The curtain closed at that point, ending act two.

Well I sat in my seat stunned by the unexpected excitement I'd felt on seeing this guy kissing my wife before removing her dress and found to my amazement that I was fully erect!

Much to Sandra's surprise and I suppose that of her fellow players I attended every performance of the play, always experiencing the same excited reaction. I even found myself developing an erection as the seduction scene approached!

By the time the production came to an end I knew without a shadow of doubt that I wanted to see Sandi having full sex with someone. In short I wanted to watch my wife being fucked by another guy! Of course I'd read letters and magazine articles purporting to come from voyeurs and wife watchers but always took such things with a pinch of salt, never feeling any desire to see my own wife in such a scenario. It would have been unthinkable.

Some months went by before I revealed to Sandra the reason for my attendance at all performances of the fateful play. The next production had seen me reverting to just my usual opening night attendance. I wasn't surprised by her shocked reaction, as I said I'd never even thought about such a thing let alone discuss it with my wife. However there was a glimmer of hope in that Sandra wasn't totally opposed to the idea of having sex with a guy while I watched, just very cautious. It wasn't the sort of thing either of us would want to get about. The guy who'd played her lover was a possibility, he'd actually made a pass at her during rehearsals, but a local guy was right out of the question.

Sandi runs her own small business, well she's a partner in a clothes shop, and any salacious gossip could prove damaging.

Another couple of months went by with me thinking of little else but watching some guy with my wife, but also feeling doubtful it could ever become a reality.

Then one day I was having a pub lunch in W, a town I'd been sent on business by the company I work for, and got talking to one of the locals. I don't know why but I told the young guy all about my experiences at the play and the subsequent frustration of being unable to think of a way to make the scene a reality. Perhaps I just needed to unburden myself to a stranger, a stranger who listened very intently and with no hint of contempt or mockery. Anyway when I'd finished my tale the guy told me he was caretaker of a community centre where there was a stage ideal for re-enacting the seduction scene, but without the curtain closing and the action going all the way. Unsurprisingly he was offering his own services for the role of lover.

To cut a long story short Sandi, surprising me somewhat considering she hadn't even met the guy at that point, was highly excited by the idea of having sex with the caretaker on stage in front of an audience of one, me. Perhaps his age had something to do with it. At 23 Jason could almost be thought of as a toy boy considering my wife was 48, me a year older, at the time.

Anyway this is what happened during our first fateful visit to the community centre. Fortunately there was to be a concert the following evening so the chairs were set out accordingly. I sat in the middle of the front row; excitement mounting when my wife came on stage dressed exactly as she had been in the play five month's earlier. Jason emerged from the opposite side and took her in his arms.

I'd given Jason a rough outline of the play and now watched him removing Sandi's dress to leave her in the same short slip. Unlike the play though it didn't end there. Jason lifted Sandi's slip while she raised her arms to facilitate its removal. He then took her in his arms once more and they exchanged very passionate looking kisses.

I must admit to finding the sight of my near naked wife, the bra and knicker set she wore rather skimpy, in the arms of the as yet fully dressed Jason a highly arousing one. Having developed an erection directly the action started I gave my penis the occasional furtive rub, feeling embarrassed about masturbating openly.

When they broke from a long and lingering kiss I saw that Jason had unclipped my wife's bra so that her breasts swung free. After a quick glance at me Jason took them in his hands while bending to suck a nipple. It was great because he deliberately kept to the side giving me a clear view of the action. When one of his hands slid down Sandi's body to slip inside her knickers I threw caution to the wind and released my erection. With the bulge of his hand moving about inside her knickers I knew from her reaction that his fingers were at work between my wife's thighs and I had little choice but to stimulate my penis as I watched. At that moment Jason happening to raise his head, saw what I was doing and grinned. He whispered something in Sandra's ear and she looked my way and laughed.

With another display of dexterity, perhaps surprising in one so young, Jason then removed my wife's bra and knickers completely before leading her to the very edge of the stage, directly in front of me. Looking up at Sandi I could see his grinning face over her shoulder. One of his hands toyed with her breasts while the other again delved between my wife's legs, legs which moved apart as though on a spring! God, I could actually see his fingers penetrating my wife's vagina and was so overwhelmed that I came in my hand, vaguely aware of their amused laughter as I did so.

He was undressing then, Sandi watching and almost drooling in anticipation. When Jason lowered his underpants I tried to kid myself that his penis was no bigger than mine but from the way he turned to fully display his erection, coupled with the superior smirk on his face, he plainly thought otherwise.

"What did I tell you," he said to Sandi.

"Hmm, you were right," my wife agreed, unable to take her eyes off the guy's penis.

Again he brought Sandi to the very edge of the stage.

"Suck my cock and balls. Let's put on a good show for hubby as it's what he wants."

Quick as a flash she was on her knees at Jason's feet and after kissing and licking the lads balls began to do the same to his penis. Again there was the smirking expression on Jason's face which I was to become very familiar with over the coming months.

I would never have believed it possible that I could find the sight of my wife sucking another guy's penis so arousing and exciting but I did and was fully erect again watching the scene in front of me. Jason for his part continued to watch me, the same smug smile on his face, while my wife continued to lick and suck his penis, clearly enthralled by it. If there was a hint of contempt in his smile I was unaware of it at the time, more amazed and excited by the ardent way Sandi was now sucking his balls but hoping he didn't discover it was something she'd always been reluctant to do with mine.

"Now I'm going to fuck you, you'd like that wouldn't you?" he said, pulling Sandi to her feet.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!" she exclaimed, seeming completely oblivious of the watching me, as he led her to the bunk.

Sandra was on her back then, legs flung wide, and when Jason mounted her I stood up to get a better view.

God, I was actually watching another guy fucking my wife! I could hardly believe it or my own response because I was masturbating manically and unashamedly while watching Jason's buttocks pounding up and down between my wife's thighs. I was staggered, both by the speed and rapidity of his penis thrusts into her and my wife's response to it as she writhed and churned beneath him, Sandi's wild and excited yells echoing around the large hall. Though it didn't last long I was amazed to witness the power of Sandi's orgasm, almost simultaneous with the lad's semen jetting into her depths.

Jason rolled off gasping and I stared at my wife's body, glowing and radiant, her vagina gaping and very wet. It was obvious that Sandi had enjoyed her first taste of extra-marital sex. But there was more to come.

After a breather Jason moved on top of her again, this time head to toe. With his face between my wife's thighs I switched my attention to the other end, noticing the eager way she took his cock between her lips. Sandi didn't suck it for long though, soon giving vent to wild and lusty cries of pleasure as his tongue did its work on her vagina. I was transfixed; stunned by the excitement I was experiencing to witness my wife being brought to orgasm time and time again by this young guy.

Then he fucked my wife for a second time and it must have lasted in excess of half an hour. I envied Jason's stamina and self control. It started of with them on their sides facing me with Jason behind Sandi. With her upper leg hooked back behind him I had a clear view of the guys penis drilling in and out of my wife's vagina. A phenomenal sight! Of course I was masturbating, despite Jason's eyes on me, while I stared transfixed at his penis sliding in and out of her, fully embedded inside my wife with every thrust. Sandra was yelling almost hysterically and I think it was at that point that I reluctantly acknowledged to myself that Jason's big fat penis is considerably larger than my own rather modest member.

When it was over and Sandra had come back down to earth she asked Jason if she could use the showers. He led Sandra to the changing rooms and instructed her on how the showers worked before returning to where I remained sitting in front of the stage, completely shattered by the experience. Incredibly I'd masturbated 3 times while watching him with my wife!

Jason climbed back on to the stage to retrieve his clothes and I found myself staring almost in awe at his penis as I thought about it inside my wife.

"Same time next Thursday then?" he asked, dressing.

"I don't know I'll have to ask Sandi."

"I'll already have, while giving her tit's a goodbye squeeze in the shower. Your wife's very keen for a repeat," Jason beamed.

Indeed she was and the events of that first evening became a regular arrangement. For the next 3 months or so most of my Thursday evenings were spent sitting in the front row at the community centre watching Jason having sex with my wife on stage. I found the whole thing highly exciting but was none the less stunned when I discovered Sandra was also meeting Jason at other times, usually in the afternoons while I was at work and her business partner could look after the shop. The nature of his job means that Jason's hour are fairly flexible, with split shifts making it possible for him to meet my wife at some point most days, and she had become a regular visitor to his flat.

I had been aware that I was looking forward to our Thursday evenings at the community centre more and more, invariably masturbating twice, more often than not three times, while watching Jason and Sandi enjoying themselves, but hadn't realised that I was actually having sex with my wife less and less. However the discovery that they were meeting for sex most weekdays brought home to me my own lack in that direction. No wonder Jason encouraged me in my masturbatory efforts; it meant that I made less demands on Sandra!

I tentatively mentioned it to Jason, commenting that I had no objection to him having regular sex with my wife but I didn't seem to be getting it much myself nowadays.

He laughed before replying, "I don't know what your complaining about you get your kicks every Thursday. Anyway even if you did object it wouldn't do you any good, your wife likes my cock to much to give it up now."

Certainly Sandra categorically refused to stop seeing Jason, not that I particularly wanted her too, just a return to their once a week sessions on stage and a resumption of my own sex life with her in between. Sandra commented that if I wasn't happy about the situation I had only myself to blame for instigating it in the first place. My wife went on to say there was no way she was going to give up meeting her virile young lover and I could like it or lump, crushing me somewhat by adding that if I thought my love making could compare with the excitement and satisfaction Jason was giving her I must be living in cloud cuckoo land!

I even humiliated myself by appealing to Jason again, asking him to return to just their weekly meetings, commenting that my wife was too old for him and he ought to find someone his own age. He simply laughed in my face telling me that her age was part of the attraction. "It's a big turn on to fuck a woman older than my mother."

"Tell you what I'll do though, how about if I arrange a second night for you to watch the action. We could manage it on a Sunday," he said.

I nodded eagerly and he went on, "Of course you'll have to give up all demands for sex with Sandra in return. After all you'll be able to wank two evenings a week while watching me giving it to her."

"Very well."

My voice sounded hoarse as I realised with a sinking heart what I was agreeing to. A life of celibacy while this lad half her age had sex with my wife. For once Jason's contempt was palpable as he triumphantly taunted me that from now on my wife was his to fuck whenever he wanted while all I could do was play with myself.

From that point on Jason had the upper hand and knew it, his treatment of me little short of contempt whenever we met. There was a regular dance at the community centre on Saturday evenings and on Sunday mornings he gave me the job of cleaning up after it before setting the chairs out for the evening concert. Once my work was done I could at least settle down, if that's the right word, in my usual front row seat and masturbate while watching Jason making love to Sandra.

To my shame it's certainly true that young Jason was giving my wife greater sexual satisfaction than I ever have and he knew it. I think the problem was that prior to Jason I was the only person Sandra had had sex with and she found the change of technique that he undoubtedly brought both stimulating and exciting, adding spice to her life. That's my theory anyway. Whatever the reason Sandra remains enthralled by Jason's lovemaking but while he fucks my wife practically every day my own sex life is reduced to adolescent masturbation, as he gleefully pointed out. In fact he has taken to taunting me about the situation, clearly relishing his dominant position.

"Not only is my cock a lot bigger than your little thing but I know how to use," he teased one day. "Your wife's certainly very appreciative."

Unfortunately it's true. For a long time I successfully blocked the fact of his large penis from my consciousness but there's no doubt my wife's infatuated with it.

So there it is. 18 months have now gone by since the fateful meeting with Jason, 14 of them for me at least very celibate ones. Not so for my wife of course who continues to enjoy almost daily sex sessions with her youthful lover. I continue to watch them twice a week and have to admit to finding the experience as exciting as ever. However despite my love of watching my wife in action with this young guy my words should serve as a warning for other potential wife watchers. The outcome can sometimes be unexpected!

perrybroom
perrybroom
126 Followers