An Unexpected Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fit Like
Fit Like
59 Followers

Andy could sense the growing tension in Carla's body. He sucked the swollen bulb of Carla's clit into his mouth and began to hum as his tongue flicked over its tip. Carla tried desperately to hold back, to savour the deliciously painful moment of pre-orgasmic release for as long as possible. She wanted to scream, every nerve felt as if it was on fire as she struggled to maintain control of her body.

The dam burst as Andy sucked harder on Carla's throbbing clit. Moaning loudly, her back arched, her hips bucking wildly as she came. "Oooooohhhhhhh!" she cried as powerful spasms shook her body. Andy continued to lick, slowly working his tongue up and down Carla's wet slit. Carla flinched with every touch, moaning with pleasure. Her thighs clamped tightly around Andy's head as her orgasm peaked, subsided then peaked again and again until finally, unable to take anymore, her body went limp.

Andy moved up the bed, pausing briefly to plant a kiss on each of Carla's breasts. "Oh hell, that was fantastic!" sighed Carla before pressing her mouth firmly against Andy's, tasting herself on her lover's lips. The kiss they shared was slow and leisurely, their caresses lovingly tender as Carla recovered from her tumultuous climax, her body still trembling in the aftermath of her release.

"I hope you enjoyed that," Andy said softly. "Enjoy it!" gasped Carla, "Are you for real? That was unbelievable, just what I needed. I should have had you years ago! I can't believe I allowed myself to miss out on that," she added cheekily

Andy smiled. "Good," he said quietly, "thank you."

Carla laughed. "It's me who should be thanking you," she said, "and I will too. Just as soon as a certain part of you recovers." Her lips closed on Andy's once more, the intensity of the kiss slowly increasing. Carla's gently caressing hands became more focussed, concentrating their attention on Andy's sensitive areas.

"Mmmmm, that feels nice," Andy sighed as Carla's hands slid over his body.

"Ssshh," said Carla, silencing him with a lingering kiss.

Slowly, Carla kissed her way down Andy's taut body, taking time to tease his nipples with her tongue before continuing downward again. She stroked his cock gently and felt it stir in her hand. "Mmmmmm," she purred, 'that's looking promising. Would you mind if I gave it a little help to get it ready again?"

"What sort of help did you have in mind?" Andy asked.

"Oh, just something a bit like this," Carla said coyly as she rested her head on Andy's lap and took the head of his cock into her mouth again.

"Um ... er ... I, er, I don't think I mind at all," Andy said, somehow managing to get the words out as Carla began to suck.

Carla's mouth slid effortlessly back and forth along the length of Andy's cock. He moaned as her tongue swirled around its head then gasped as she took him deep into her mouth, his knob pressed against the back of her throat as she swallowed. "Oh fuck, Carla, that's good!" Andy groaned as she slowly but surely sucked his cock back to full hardness, her hands cupping and squeezing his balls as her hot, wet mouth engulfed his growing hardness.

Finally, Carla let Andy's cock slip from between her lips. She smiled then said, "That's enough of that. Now I want you to get on top of me and give me a nice, long, hard fuck." Andy smiled as Carla stretched out on the bed beside him and opened her legs, suggestively fingering her pussy as she waited for him to comply.

Andy didn't hesitate. Within seconds he was lying on top of her, his mouth pressed firmly against hers, the head of his cock pressing at the entrance of Carla's pussy. "Fuck me, Andy!" Carla purred, "I want to feel your cock inside me."

Andy began to press forward. His cock began to slowly slide, inch by inch, into Carla's hot, wet pussy. "Mmmmmmm!!" Carla sighed as she felt his cock fill her, stretching her pussy as it slid in deeper, "Oh God, that feels good!"

Slowly, Andy began to move, sliding his cock in and out with long, slow strokes. Carla moaned and squirmed beneath him as he pinned her to the bed. "Harder, Andy! Harder!" Carla urged, digging her fingernails into the cheeks of his arse. Andy increased his pace as Carla urged him on, driving his cock into her with increasing force.

Carla reached up and pulled Andy's face towards her, kissing him deeply, her tongue swirling in his mouth as she ran her hands down his back to grip his taught buttocks again, savouring the feeling of having him inside her. She pulled her legs back, opening herself up, allowing Andy to sink in deeper.

The slapping sounds of their bodies colliding filled the room. The bed groaned in protest beneath them. Carla's cries of pleasure increased in volume as Andy's cock pounded her.

As Andy's cock plunged in and out, Carla began to play with her breasts. Andy raised himself up, giving Carla more room. The shift in weight pinned her even more firmly to the bed, increasing the friction as his pubic hair tickled her swollen clit. Carla squeezed her breasts, tugging at her nipples as Andy's prick impaled her. Suddenly, her body began to shake. "Ooooooooh fuck! I'm cummmmmmming!" she gasped as her sudden climax took her by surprise.

They rolled over and Carla briefly eased herself off Andy's cock as she savoured her orgasm. "Fuck! That was good," she sighed contentedly as her body shook. Reaching between her legs, she gripped his cock and began to run it back and forth along her slit, flicking her clit with its head. Carla teased herself for several moments before guiding the swollen head of Andy's prick towards the warm, wet entrance of her pussy once again. "Ooooohhhhhhh!" she sighed as she pushed her hips back, feeling Andy's knob stretch her as she lowered herself slowly on to him again.

"Oh Carla!" Andy gasped as he felt the moist warmth of her pussy engulf his cock as she impaled herself on its length.

Slowly at first then gradually increasing her pace, Carla rocked her hips back and forth. Andy moaned as his cock slid in and out of her with a soft, wet squelching sound. Carla flexed the walls of her pussy around his cock, milking his shaft inside her. "God, Carla, I love that," Andy moaned as the sensations added to his increasing tension. Carla smiled as she clenched her pelvic muscles even tighter.

"Oh fuck!" Andy sighed as Carla rode his cock with increasing abandon, coating his cock with the warm wetness of her juices as she impaled herself on its length. His hips began to buck, driving his cock deeper into her cunt as she slid back and forth along his length.

Grinding her hips up and down, Carla rode Andy's cock as he reached up to cup and caress her large breasts. "Oooooooooohhhhhhh, mmmmmmm," she sighed as he teased her stiff nipples with his thumbs.

Reaching forward, Andy sucked one nipple into his mouth and teased it with his tongue. Carla sighed and Andy turned his attention to the other. "That feels sooo good," Carla moaned as Andy's tongue coated her breasts with saliva, "Make them wet all over."

As Andy's hands rubbed his saliva into the soft skin of her breasts, his fingers teasing her stiff nipples as his hands slid over her skin, Carla suddenly found herself on the brink of a climax. She increased her pace, sliding up until only the very tip of Andy's cock remained inside her, holding him there briefly before slamming down, impaling herself on him. Andy thrust his hips upwards, stabbing his cock deep inside her. "Oh ... Oh ... Oh yessss ..." she gasped as Andy's hard cock filled her, igniting her orgasm.

With her body shaking and her eyes screwed tightly shut, Carla let the waves of her climax break over her as she rode Andy's cock, her hips moving of their own volition. She murmured dreamily to herself as the sensations took her. Her orgasm slowly rose to a shuddering peak. Carla strained to hold on, extracting the maximum pleasure from her climax until finally, with a low sigh, she let its energy dissipate

Carla opened her eyes and smiled down at Andy. "I want you on top of me again," she purred, still gently rocking against his cock. "I want you to fuck me so hard it hurts!" she demanded.

They rolled over, Andy's cock still buried deep in Carla's pussy. Carla clasped her hands above her head as Andy started to pump rhythmically in and out, pinning her to the bed. Andy reached forward and wrapped his fingers around Carla's wrists, restraining her as he plunged into her warm, wet depths.

The soft squelching of Andy's cock as he drove it into Carla's pussy, the slapping of their bodies as they collided together filled the room as Andy fucked her with long, hard, powerful thrusts. Carla's moans of pleasure insinuated themselves into the spaces between the sounds of their passion. "Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Fuck it hard!" Carla demanded as she brought he legs up, letting Andy sink deeper into her body as, with her ankles crossed, she rested her feet on his arse.

Breathing hard, Andy increased his pace, pulling right out before slamming back in. The force of his thrusts pushed Carla up the bed until her head pressed against the headboard

"Harder!" Carla urged, "Fuck me harder" she cried. She flexed the walls of her pussy around his shaft. "I love feeling your balls slap against my arse when you fuck me," she murmured as Andy pounded her still harder.

"Carla! Oh, Carla!" Andy gasped as he felt his climax approach.

"Yes! Oh fuck yessss! Oh Andy!" Carla cried as the force of his fucking drove her towards the precipice once again.

"Oh fuck ... Oh fuck ... Oh Carla, I'm cumming!" Andy gasped as his seed began to rise.

"Oh yes, Andy, give it to me! Fill me with your cum," Carla moaned as her womb contracted.

They came together. Carla's body heaved below Andy's as she felt his body go rigid and his rich, hot fluid flood into her tunnel. "Oh ... Oh ... Oh ..." Andy groaned as his hips surged forward, releasing another jet of cum deep inside Carla's body with every thrust.

"Yes ... Yes ... Oh fuck ... Yessssss!" Carla cried as fire coursed through every nerve, the waves of her climax washing over her.

With sweat dripping from his brow, Andy collapsed on top of Carla, releasing his grip from around her wrists. Carla wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him towards her, kissing him deeply as they let their shared ecstasy consume them.

As they lay in each other's arms, their bodies still joined, basking in the glow of their shared pleasure, Andy turned and starred into Carla's eyes. "Would you like to stay tonight?" he asked. "I can set my alarm so that you've plenty of time to nip back to your room for your things in the morning?"

Carla smiled. She reached out to stroke Andy's cheek. "How much time is plenty of time?" she asked playfully.

"I don't know," replied Andy, "How much time do you need?"

"You mean, how much time do we need, don't you?" asked Carla.

"I guess I do," replied Andy contentedly, turning his head slightly to kiss Carla's fingers. "Is that a 'yes' then?" he asked.

"What do you think, silly?" asked Carla, pulling Andy's body tightly against hers before kissing him once again.

Fit Like
Fit Like
59 Followers
12