An Unexpected Threesome

Story Info
A turn of events leads to pleasure.
4.4k words
4.15
57k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a great party. They didn't go formal too often, so this was a treat for her. Tolerable for him though he much preferred casual. All dressed up they both had enjoyed themselves immensely. When they visited their friends in the next county he always drank more than he should. This time she had a little too much herself. He definitely shouldn't be behind the wheel. She was just a bit tipsy, but knowing they had an early morning commitment she deemed she was fit enough to make the 35 mile drive home.

They said their goodbyes and hit the freeway around 4:30 that afternoon. Perhaps it was the earliness of the afternoon, or just the joyous occasion, but as she drove her mind wondered a bit. He was dozing in and out in the passenger seat, being of no help keeping her focused upon the road.

She was fine to drive, just a little preoccupied with her thoughts of the day. Thoughts of their return home that night when he would be wide awake. They would be alone and have their "fun" time. She had been teasing him sexually throughout the day so she knew he would be "up" for the action. A slow moving semi was getting too close in front of her so she glanced to the right and went to pass around it. Forgetting her blinker as she saw no other traffic she moved into the next lane. Only to hear the screeching of tires followed by the quick blast of a siren.

That DAMNED blind spot in her car had struck again! This was the second time it had sabotaged her. To make matters all the worse it was a policeman both times. She pulled over slowly and in a panic. He awoke, startled and asked what had happened? She was already crying as the officer pulled his motorcycle to a stop behind them and walked to the drivers window.

"License and registration Miss." he requested looking into the car.

"I.... I'm very sorry Sir." she cried. Watching their interaction he was a little annoyed at the policeman calling her "miss". She was clearly married and with him, "Ma'am" would have been a better choice he thought quietly to himself. Fetching her purse from the back seat, then the registration from the glove box caused her dress to ride up her legs quite a bit as she jostled about. The patrolman spyed her red crotchless panties as she did so. Her husband had bought them for her the last time she was away and she was wearing them today to surprise him when they arrived home.

"You nearly ran me off the road Miss." he persisted with the nomenclature.

"It's the blind spot in this car Sir I... I am sooo sorry." He could smell the faint smell of wine on her breath.

"Have you been drinking today Miss?" Neither of them had thought of that aspect of this misadventure. They both panicked now.

"I had a glass of wine."

"She had a couple small glasses a few hours ago." The couple answered at the same time. Their answers didn't quite match.

"Which was it Miss? One glass or a couple?" His voice had grown stern.

"Well..." she said looking annoyingly at her husband. "I guess it was a couple, but it was earlier." The officer wasn't buying her story.

"Please step out or the vehicle Miss." She opened the car door and looking up at him pleadingly as she swung herself out. Just then he removed his mirrored sunglasses. The descending sun reflected off of them and straight into her eyes. Blinding her for a short moment and causing her to stumble and fall into his arms.

Embarrassed she looked up at him. He was a dead ringer for a young Brad Pitt. Maybe a bit more muscular. "I think a breath test is in order Miss." he said catching her and righting her stance.

"I...I just lost my balance." she protested. "I'm not drunk."

"The breathalyzer will determine that Miss." She sighed, she blew into the machine, she blew 0.081. "The legal limit in California is 0.08 Miss." Could she have been any closer to the safe limit?

She was crying more profusely now. He was kicking himself in the car for not realizing she shouldn't have been driving. "Turn and place your hands on the hood of the automobile please Miss, I have to search you before taking you in."

Taking me in!! she thought. "To jail?" she asked.

"Yes Miss, that is the procedure for drunk driving." She did as told, assuming the position across the hood. Her husband stared at her tear stained face. Her breasts were hanging down, her nipples poking at the thin material of her dress. The officer kicked her legs apart. Starting from her bare ankles, they both thought, Is there any way she could be concealing something there? He ran his hands slowly up to the hem of her dress. Then a little higher to just below her pantie line.

Her husband liked her to wear her dresses short. This day she had worn one of her shortest. They had been apart for a duration just recently and they were still at a sexual peak after being reacquainted. Wanting and enjoying themselves at every given opportunity. She had been teasing him with it all day in her outfit. Letting him know she was wearing the crotchless panties and that she was wet underneath them. The officers hand running up and down her bare legs wasn't helping the matter any. That son of a bitch is taking BOLD liberties the husband thought as he watched from inside the car.

The cop patted her ass and ran his hands up her sides. she shivered and her knees grew a little weak at his firm touch on her. He boldly moved his hands over her breasts, cupping them and squeezing. "OK, I am satisfied you aren't trying to conceal anything." She stood up beat red from the search. "A pretty MILF like you, it's a shame I have to take you off to jail. I have always had a yearning for women a little older then I am."

Was he flirting with her? Right there in front of her husband? Could she use this to her advantage? her mind raced. She looked about. She looked at her husband, then at the officer. "Well.... you don't have to arrest me officer." she pleaded, hopefully.

"The law is the law Miss. I would be remiss if I were to let you go without punishment." He wasn't going to budge she sighed. "I will tell you what...." he looked at her, then at her husband, then back at her. "there is a hotel off the next exit. If you will agree to go there with me..."

"I.....I couldn't do that1" she protested.

"It's that or jail Miss." he said leaving no room for bartering in his voice.

She looked to her husband. He had a dumb look of not having a clue on what to do. "Tell you what, you sign my ticket book. I will follow you to the hotel. I will keep your license and the room key. I get off work in an hour. You two can talk things over. If I leave satisfied, you will get a ticket for an unsafe lane change. If not, you will accompany me to the station, loose your license for 4 months, pay between $10,000 and $15,000 and have this on your driving record permanently."

What choice did they have? At least that would give them some time to decide. They would be able to sit down and make a rational choice. She agreed and they followed the motorcycle to the nearby hotel. Her husband went in and booked a room. She stood outside with the officer saying nothing. They all three walked to the room and the couple went inside. Handing the key out to the policeman, "I will see you in an hour." He took the room key and left.

She began to cry again. He held her close. She apologized for getting pulled over. He apologized for not taking charge and keeping her from driving. They decided together that neither were at fault. It was just what it was. Now they needed to decide what to do next. The cop had left no room for negotiation. He wanted her. He couldn't blame the man. She was beautiful. So sexy in her choice of attire that day. They found the minibar. What the heck they thought, matters couldn't get any worse. He had another beer and poured her a chardonnay. they sat on the bed and talked over the options.

They settled on three choices. 1: They could so as he wished. Bite the bullet and save the cost, jail time and embarrassment of the situation. 2: They could run now and pay the consequences later. Or 3: She could go to jail, pay a lawyer thousands of dollars along with a hefty fine and the loss of her licensee for four months or longer.

Number 2 was almost immediately taken off the board. They didn't want an angry man with a gun hunting them down. He already had her license and their home address. That left options 1 or 3. Money had been tight the last few years. Starting with their daughters wedding. Then their sons illness. They made a good living but for the last three years they hadn't been able to put anything extra away in savings. She was adamant on not wanting to spend the night in a jail cell. That left only option #1.

She looked at her watch. 30 minutes left to make up some ground rules. They talked of his concerns. Would she like the cop better? Nonsense she persuaded him. Could he leave them alone and trust she would be all right? She wasn't sure of that one either. In fact that was the number ONE of her concerns. Would he allow the husband to stay? Would he allow the husband to be part of it? She said she would feel much better about the whole thing if he was there and participating as well.

With about 5 minutes left before his anticipated return they had decided. If the policeman would allow a threesome, they would go through with it. if he didn't agree to that they would try to bluff that it was jail. Would he call their bluff it it came to that? They had another drink and waited. The time came and passed. Half an hour, then an hour. They began to think he had changed his mind. A resounding KNOCK came upon the door!

Still in his uniform and bold as ever he walked straight in. Staring at the two of them on the bed. "So what's the verdict?" he asked. The couple looked at each other.

Finally the husband broke the silence. "We have a couple conditions."

"You're not in any position to bargain." he answered. "But I will listen to what you have to say."

"She will go through with this if you allow me to be there and included. You get to have her once and then you have to leave. She gets to choose how you have her...."

"Too many fucking rules!" he interrupted. "Here's how this is going to go down. You can be present, just stay clear of me. I will fuck her any way I see fit and do so until I blow my wad. I will cum in one of her three holes. I will let her decide which one. Take it or leave it." Looking at his watch. "You have 2 minutes to decide." Saying this he went to the minibar and helped himself to the last beer.

They looked at each other. It was zero time. The decision was made. "OK" they agreed in unison.

"Good," said the officer. "Why don't you start out by doing a nice slow strip for me. I have already peeked at those slutty panties you're wearing so I figured you would be up for this." She blushed remembering what she had on for her husband when they got home. She slowly peeled off her dress. Nervous as she was, she was still overly excited and could feel her juices trickling down her thighs. He was VERY good looking, she hadn't been with anyone since they married 22 years ago. Since they had begun dating a year earlier than that. Longer perhaps since her early dating days.

She paused in her underwear. She was a little self conscious of her breasts. They were smaller then she would like. He had always assured her, "more then a mouthful was a waste for anything more than looking at." She smiled remembering his words and unhooked her bra. Holding her hands over herself for as long as she could. Then reaching down to her panties. "Leave the slut pants on. I like to peak at your cunt lips while its still covered." He remarked a bit crudely. She blushed.

Her husband began to protest, "There's no need........." The cop glared, stopping him in mid sentence.

"I will say and do as i want, if you don't like it call this off and I will haul her pretty little tight ass to jail! So shut the fuck up or get the hell out!"

He remained silent after that. She covered her breasts again. Somewhat relieved she could keep her panties on. Though they really did little to cover her. "Now my turn." He said removing his gun belt.

"Our turn." the husband reminded as he copied the officer in the removal of his clothes. When the cop was down to his tidy whities and her husband to his boxers, they all paused to look each other over.

All sets of eyes landed on the young officer. Was it his choice of underwear?, his excitement at his conquest?, or just his natural endowment? They both wondered the same thing as he was clearly more pronounced there then her husband. She found her nervousness being replaced by curiosity at just what size and shape this officers "night stick" was. He could see the wonderment in her eyes. "Would you like to unwrap it the rest of the way?"

She snapped out of her trance. She didn't want to hurt hubbies feelings. "ummmm... no that's ok" All three parties knew she wasn't being truthful.

"Go ahead honey, it's what he wants." Hubby chimed in with his permission, relieving her of any guilt.

Seeing her eyes he knew she wanted to unveil it as much or more then this stupid cop. "Well ok..." she hooked her fingers into the waist band and pulled it slowly down. She gasped as his semi-hard cock popped out. Half hard it was as long as her husbands and a little thicker. how big would it get? she thought to herself. Would she be able to take it inside her? Hubby pulled down his boxers. To her surprise he was already fully hard. Then again, was it a surprise? It didn't take much for her to get him in that condition. He knew she was horny and just knowing that made him hard for her. She took pride in that. She reached and gave her husband a stroke. Her other hand took the cops penis and stroked there as well. She had never seen two penises at one time let alone held them in her hands. She felt her body tingle. She felt her nipples harden. She felt her pussy trickle.

She continued to gently stroke the two cocks. She marveled at the contrast in size and shape. The officer was still growing with each stroke. His was noticeably larger in length and girth. Hubby was already hard and leaking precum by the time her new plaything had reached its full dimensions. She smiled at her husband, the love in her eyes. He was always more then able to satisfy her. She had to admit though she was intrigued with this new playtoy. She had resolved in her mind now that this was all that he was to her. She, "they" would play and then go home. Back to their normal lives. It made things easier. It made the want and lust she was now feeling tolerable.

She cupped both of their ball sacs in her hands and squeezed tight. hubby moaned, the love and longing for her in his eyes. "CAREFUL there BITCH"!!" He shouted slapping her hand away. She looked shocked.

"Most guys don't like it that rough honey." Her husband cautioned and reassured her. She smiled at him and squeezed his balls a little harder still. He groaned and she knew who the "real man" in the room was.

She went back to stroking them both. "I haven't got the whole night." He was getting a bit too excited from her hand and didn't want to get too excited before he got to be inside of her. He took her by the shoulders and pushed her to her knees in front of them. A cock in each hand she kissed the tip of hubby's, then stared at the monster dick in front of her. No kiss for him, she took what she could into her mouth. Stretching her lips around the massive head. She could only fit the first couple inches in. She was never one to swallow a cock whole. This one she couldn't if she had tried. She did find it a challenge to see just how much of it she could take in.

She stroked hubby's cock as she licked and sucked on the new one. Not bad or better, just different she thought. Definitely a different texture. More bulges and veins. She found her jaw getting sore. She switched, taking husbands smaller one in her mouth while stroking the cops saliva slick cock in her small hand. Both men moaned in approval at

the change of attention. She did almost swallow hubby whole. Her mouth stretched from its previous occupant now with ease took more of her husband in then she normally took. he could feel the tip of his cock tickle her tonsils which made him jump and moan. The cock in her hand let out a large drop of precum. His youth and massive balls seemed to produce in precum what her husband sometimes shot out these days when he came.

The twitching cock in her mouth and the increasingly wet cock now in her hand took her over the edge. "My pussy needs some attention gentlemen." she announced. Happy to comply husband pulled out and slid her soaked panties down and off. Her ass was his playground. He loved it there. She knew he loved it. She wiggled it in his face as he removed the panties. He spread her cheeks open and kissed her puckered star. Licking around her tight rear hole. She moaned and tried to get the cops large cock back inside her mouth. She began to suck on the large prick as her husband licked her bottom. Then as hubby turned over and slid below her he pushed a finger deep into her wet asshole and began to lick the dripping juices from her legs and pussy.

She was in heat now. She adored having all her holes attended to. Now she had two cocks, two tongues and four hands at her disposal. The cop took a firm hold on her tits as he started to fuck her mouth. Hubby's tongue did its magic on her clit and pussy. The silence was broken. Well the silence other than the constant array of grunts, moans and yelps of pleasure. "Get those holes nice and wet for me. I'm gonna fuck this bitch good and hard in one of them!" His first words directly to her husband since he had yelled at him earlier.

His crudeness now only stoked the fire within her. Moments later he gave the ultimatum. "Cunt or asshole? Where do you want my jism?" She pressed her pussy to hubby's face below and shuddered in orgasm. The cops words and his tongue and fingers inside her ass pushing her over the edge.

"In my pussy please, I...I don't like it in the back."

Laughing he responded "You couldn't tell with the way that tight ass of yours is swallowing his fingers." It was true. One had been replaced by two. In her heated passion she hadn't noticed the change but relished how they were feeling inside her. When she was close to orgasm she was a lot freer with her body. Once that first orgasm overtook her she was always impatient to be filled.

Husband slipped out from below her. Catching his breath as she had almost smothered him when she came on his face. He wasn't complaining. The cop, his "nightstick" in hand moved behind her. She was on her hands and knees now as he moved his cock to her wet opening. Husband stood back in front of her watching what was about to take place. She licked her lips, beckoning his cock to her mouth. He was there in an instant.

She swallowed him again as the large cock pushed its way inside her. As wet as she was she still felt it stretch and pull at her tight pussy as he pushed the massive head in. She grunted and bit softly on her husbands cock at the slight pain in her lower region. Surprisingly the crude cop was being gentle as he entered her. Taking the time to let her get used to his size before pushing in deeper. Her grunts and groans as he pushed inch by inch deeper inside her felt good on his cock in her mouth. He petted her hair and traced her nipples as she endured the pain of the large cock.

She was getting used to its size now. Pushing back on the invading cock now. Wanting it. Needing it! Never in her life. Never in her wildest dreams had she imagined having two men inside her at the same time.

Pulling off the cock in her mouth she looked up at her husband with a before unknown sensuality in her eyes. "I want you to cum in my mouth when he is cumming in my pussy." She begged in a lust filled tone. She wanted and needed this now.

12