An Unexpected Visitor

Story Info
I was turned off by the taste of pussy, until...
1.9k words
4.02
26.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend has stopped by unexpectedly. She is a psychologist and has been in Tallahassee at a seminar, so she missed my birthday. Dinner is in the oven and I am looking forward to spending a special evening with you. She arrives dressed for a night out on the town. Her strapless dress hugs her breasts and accentuates her trim waistline before flaring out to emphasize her rounded hips and full, high bottom. Her bare legs, still glistening from moisturizer taper down to her 'fuck me' shoes. Her arches are high, her painted toes in perfect proportion. From the side, the edge of her creamy white soles peek out in glaring contrast to her tanned arches. I feel severely underdressed in the terry cloth robe that I have thrown on to cover my 'dinner outfit'.

She presents me with a bottle of tequilla. I offer her a drink and sit down, beginning to discuss her seminar. When she says that it was on hypnosis, you tell her that you are skeptical to the whole idea and would like to see a demonstration. She rejects you as a subject because you are not open to the idea and I agree to be her guinea pig. I lean back on the couch and she begins talking to me in a very soothing monotone voice, finally she says, "Okay... we are going to count down from five and by the time we reach one, you will be asleep and open to suggestion." We begin counting together, "Five, four, three, two, one.... Are you asleep, Dolly" I hate to burst her bubble, but tell her that although I am relaxed I am not asleep. She smiles at you and says, "Oh well, I'm going to keep trying with my patients."

To my surprise, and disappointment, you invite her to stay for dinner, as the timer has just rung. She starts to refuse, but for some reason you insist. We pour another round of margueritas and sit down to dinner. During dinner you continue to make suggestive, yet tasteful, remarks as your hand strokes and squeezes my thigh, occasionally venturing up to stroke or probe my pussy.

Dinner is finished and I can't wait for her to leave so we can begin our evening. You bring the tequilla bottle and two shot glasses to the table stating that you are going to go clean the kitchen and give us a little 'girl time.' I tell you that it can wait, hoping that Melissa will get the point and leave. Instead she pours us two shots as you head for the kitchen. We drink another shot and head for the living room.

She remarks that she likes our new armless couch. We start chatting, mostly about you. She knows as well as you the affect that tequilla has on me and asks me to show her the lingerie that she thinks I'm wearing beneath my robe. I stand up and remove the robe, turning around to give her a good view of my sheer pink nightie with matching panties. The spaghetti straps barely hold the halter bodice that my tits are nearly bursting from. The skirt is split down the middle from between my breasts, flaring to show off the matching panties that tie at the hips to provide easy access. She has noticed the wet spot that you have left and stands up beside me, drawing my head towards her as she kisses me. Gently at first and then more passionately as I don't resist. Even as I am thinking that you could walk in on us at any moment, I wrap my arms around her and kiss her, sucking her lips, as our hands slide up and down each other's backs.

You watch from the cracked kitchen door as I push down the top of her dress and begin caressing her tit, lowering my head to suck on her pebble-hard nipple. She sighs and steps back gently pushing me back on the couch and straddles my hips. You begin to stroke yourself through your pants as I feast on her tits. She massages my breasts and pulls on my nipples as my hands massage her ass, slipping under her dress to feel the wetness of her pantiless pussy. She pushes me down until I am laying on the couch with her on top of me, stroking my slit through my panties as she slides down a little to suck on my nipples. I am so excited and the juices are flowing. Suddenly I remember that we are not alone....

"Melissa, we have to stop. Martin's just in the..."

"Martin's right here," you say as you walk across the living room, undressing on your way.

Your hands replace hers as she slides down my body and begins licking my pussy, sucking the juices through the thin fabric. You kneel beside me and offer me your cock. I suck on your knob as I feel Melissa slip two couch pillows beneath me, raising my hips. As I start sucking your shaft, she unties my panties and her tongue begins circling my clit and exploring my slit. You begin pinching my nipples and my juices start flowing. Melissa gratefully laps up every drop as you watch her face disappear between licks, my juices all around her mouth. She straddles my thigh, rubbing her pussy against me as she reaches between my legs and strokes me with two fingers. You lean towards each other and lock in a passionate kiss. She begins stroking me deeper and I take you further into my mouth as I watch the two of you. You squeeze my tits and thrust into my mouth, as I begin to tremble and moan around your dick. Just as I am about to go over the edge you withdraw from mouth and pull her fingers from my dripping pussy.

You say, " Shhhh, it's not time yet," and begin sucking her fingers clean. I am so horny that when you lean over to kiss me I forget for a moment what had just been in your mouth. As your tongue touches mine, I remember and start to withdraw from the taste. The unpleasant taste that I am expecting gives way to a sweeter taste, that grows sweeter as I suck it from your tongue. You watch, out of the corner of your eye, as Melissa goes down on me again. Just as the flavor is leaving your mouth, she slides back up my body, her hands replacing yours on my tits. Her tongue replacing yours as you move towards the bottom of the couch. You watch as our mounds grind together and we start fingering each other. The taste in my mouth is stronger and I realize that my juices are like warm cane sugar. Sweet. So sweet. I devour her tongue, stopping only to lick her face. You lean up from the bottom edge of the couch and spread our thighs--double decker snatch! You nudge our fingers away and press your face hard against us where our juices our mingling and start licking our slits. Melissa raises her hips to give you more room as she puts her fingers in my mouth and brings my fingers to her lips.

I feel her begin to tremble every time your tongue leaves my pussy and laps at hers. "Oh, tastes so good" I mumble as I try to get every drop.

"Would you like some more, Rose, " she asks, "from a source?"

I practically beg to eat her pussy. As she moves to straddle me, you have me scoot to the edge of the couch. You remove the pillows and kneel on them. As my tongue touches her twat, you enter me in one slow stroke, burying yourself in my burning pussy. You remain still, feeling my twat contract around you, my ass wiggling trying to prompt you to motion. I get my first tongueful of her pu-tang. It is so much stronger, coming from the source. So pure! I love it. I start to thrust my tongue as far into her dripping twat as I can get it. She stretches her hands down and starts kneading my tits. Pulling and pinching my sensitive nipples. I reach my hand between her thigh and her hands that are squeezing my tits, to rub her clit, hoping to produce more juice. She is flowing like a faucet and presses her pussy closer to my face. You reach out and grab her boobs, pressing on them, rubbing them as you begin to fuck me slowly and surely. As I put final pressure on her clit, she starts to ride my face wildly. I can barely breathe, but the amount of cream I get is worth it. You pinch her nipples, just hard enough to push her over the edge. As she cums, flooding me with my reward, you start plowing my pussy, reminding me that's it's not time yet. You make a final plunge, grinding into me as you shoot your load.

I am almost beyond reasoning, as you withdraw. Melissa is a bit recovered and brings her face to my pussy as you scoot back lifting my leg, licking the back of my knee and then blowing softly, causing a chill to run through my entire body. You kiss your way down and around my calf and shin, pushing my leg up, opening my pussy even wider for Melissa. As she starts using her mouth and fingers on me again, you hold my foot in front of your face and say, "Whenever you are ready." I let my defenses down and revel the sensation of her tongue darting over my clit, her fingers stroking my pussy while you lick my sole.... Up the arch, to the wet space where my toes curl slightly. I grind against Melissa's face, humping her fingers. Finally you take my big toe into your mouth and suck on it, making it even wetter as you roll each of the other toes, in turn, between your thumb and forefinger. I am overwhelmed by all of the oral attention I am getting and start to cum. For the final push, you snake your tongue between my toes. I cry out and clench my thighs around Melissa's fingers, forcing her tongue from my clit, but it doesn't matter because I am not even there anymore. I writhe in orgasmic pleasure as my mind explodes into a million different directions, and I feel as though my soul leaving my body. Melissa slows her stroking and you return to licking my sole, slowly and softly. Then you begin massaging my foot bringing me back to earth as you softly tell me that everything is okay, you are right there, waiting for me.....

As Melissa adjusts her dress to it's original position and you get dressed, I pull my robe around me and listen as you explain that you and Melissa had arranged the evening weeks before. When she told before she left that the seminar was on hypnotism, you explained that I didn't fully enjoy my occasional bisexual encounters because I had an aversion to the taste that put a damper on my enthusiasm for returning the pleasure. I DID go under and she planted the suggestion that pussy would taste like cane-sugar then told me that I would wake up thinking that she hadn't been able to put me under. And, of course, she had stay around to see if the suggestion held. She says that she can remove it if I want, but I just graciously decline the offer.