An Unexpected Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love to," David said and the cheerleader's eyes seemed to brighten with what looked like lust, "but I really feel like I need to go home and hit the sack."

"Fuck it, then, bro," Nick said, "your loss. Catch you later, dude!"

As Nick led the girls away Maggie walked out of the crowd. "Good game, cuteness," she said with her big smile. "Any big plans tonight?" she asked with emphasis on the word big.

"No," David replied, sneaking a glance in Molly's direction. "I'm actually kind of tired, I think I'm just gonna head home, take a shower and call it a night."

Maggie just rolled her eyes. "Oh come on; you're too much of hunk to not have anything going on!" Maggie said excitedly. If he didn't know any better he'd sworn that his sister was flirting with him. "Ok, go get some rest. Molly and I'll be home a little later, I just gotta pick up some things for this weeken."

"If you can pull her away from her friend, that is." David saw Molly laugh and playfully smack the guy on the shoulder.

Maggie saw David's glance and smiled. "Trust me, Davie; she'll be there tonight." She hugged him before disappearing back into the crowd.

When he got home the house was dark and quiet. On the kitchen counter was a note from his mother apologizing for not being there and promising a big surprise when she returned. David went upstairs to his and Molly's bathroom and took a hot shower. Fifteen minutes later he had changed into a clean t-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts. He was sitting in front of his laptop, watching one his favorite porn clips of a young, hard bodied woman feverishly bouncing and sucking on some lucky guy's throbbing cock. David was holding his own cock in his hand, desperately jerking at his aching erection. He was imagining himself as the guy and the girl was Molly, her pouty lips stretched around his cock head as she slobbered on his member. His orgasm was powerful and satisfying, leaving him hungry.

He went down stairs and scavenged some food from the fridge before plopping down on the couch in front of the TV. He didn't really care about the program that was on. Within a few minutes of turning the TV on, David was asleep.

He was having a great dream: His cock had been pulled from his shorts was being greedily sucked on. He could feel two warm, soft hands gripping his cock at its base, holding it upright, while the warm, wet mouth nursed on the large dick head. This blowjob felt amazing, and somehow different from his normal dreams; it felt almost real. "Wake up, sexy," He heard a soft, familiar voice whispering in his ear.

David inhaled deeply through his nose, and was greeted by the aroma of wet, aroused pussy. This was the best dream ever. The wet, sucking noises filling the air were accompanied by occasional pleasure moans. Then he felt fingers running through his hair and again the voice telling him to "Wake up, baby." It wasn't until a second pair of lips began to plant soft, wet kisses on his face and neck that he was able to realize that it wasn't a dream.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked down, not prepared for what he saw. Molly was on her knees between his legs, her lips stretched around his cock head as she sucked with purpose, her eyes staring up into his. She pulled his cock from her mouth with a loud pop as she noticed his eyes open. "Hey there, little brother," she said in a sultry voice and a wicked grin. "Or maybe I should say BIG brother." With that she again engulfed his cock.

"God, you look so sexy sucking his cock." David looked to his left and found his sister Maggie. She was wearing a tight baby tee that showed off her breasts and he could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra, her diamond-hard nipples standing erect. She was sitting with both of her feet on the couch, her legs open in David's direction. She was staring at him with lust filled eyes. "Ready to start the weekend, baby?" she asked kissing him hungrily on the mouth, her tongue invading his mouth and grappling with his own. When they separated she pressed her forehead to his. "Fuck, I have been waiting to do that for so long." David looked down into his older sister lap and saw she wasn't wearing pants or panties. Her pussy was shaved bare, he outer lips large and slightly puffy. He could see that light playing off of the juices streaming from her cunt. "See something you like?" She asked in a seductive tone.

"Wh-Wh-Wha-" he tried to say the words, but couldn't get them out. "Why are you --"

She put a finger to his lips. "Questions later; enjoy this now," Maggie whispered sleepy.

Molly pulled her mouth off his cock again. "Maggie, you're such a slut," she said smiling to their sister. She sniffed the air. "Your pussy smells so good." She slipped two fingers into Maggie's pussy. Maggie closed her eyes and inhaled softly. Molly's fingers made a wet, squishing noise as they moved in and out of Maggie. Molly pulled her fingers out and David could see that they were covered in a clear sheen of Maggie's juices. Molly quickly put the fingers in her mouth and sucked Maggie's juices off. "Damn; and you taste good, too."

"You're so bad," Maggie said playfully, "you little slut."

"Fucking right; I learned from the best, sexy," Molly replied back before leaning forward and passionately kissing Maggie. David watched all of this in quiet shock. How long had his sisters been this close? Is this why they had been spending so much time together?

They broke apart. Molly looked at him again with lust filled eyes and asked "So, are you ready for two sluts to give the best fuck ever?"

"You have to ask?" Maggie teased. "Just look how hard that meaty cock of his is." David's cock was indeed harder than he'd ever remembered it being.

Molly stood up. She was wearing a tight tank top and no bra, and like Maggie, her pussy was bare, devoid of both clothing and hair. Maggie gripped his cock at the base and pointed it up right. Molly climbed into David's lap, her wet cunt hovering over his cock. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this." She slowly impaled herself on his cock. Her eyes grew big as his rigid member sunk into her honey pot. "Oh fuck! He's so fucking big! Damn, it feels so good!"

David felt her cunt slowly widen to accommodate for the girth of his cock. Her pussy was so hot and wet that his thick cock was able to slide in with just the right amount of friction to provide the best pleasure. When he was fully inside her she leaned forward and kissed him, her tongue pushing into his mouth. "I love you so much," she said huskily as she began to rock her hips back and forth, grinding his cock into her pussy. She pressed her forehead against his as she began to speed up her pace.

"That's right, baby," Maggie said, "ride that cock like a good little slut." She leaned in a licked David's neck. "Does it feel good?" She asked him. "Having that monster buried in her tight, little cunt?"

"Oh, fuck yeah," was all David could manage to say.

"Well then, wait 'til I get my turn," she said. "You'll love what an experienced twat can do." Maggie climbed off the couch and disappeared behind Molly. Seconds later Molly shuddered in surprise before a small smile broke out her face.

"That's right; lick that asshole, you slut," she instructed their older sister.

David was in heaven as his erection slowly churned in Molly's pussy. For nearly half an hour, his sister rode his cock like a wanton slut whose only desire was his pleasure. Her juices were leaking so much they coated his balls. He soon felt Maggie's tongue lapping at his nut sack with long strokes. With so many erotic sensations centered on his cock and balls David's brain seemed like it would overload. Molly's bouncing slowed to a more sensual rhythm. She pressed her forehead to his and their eyes locked. "Oh, Fuck, oh, Fuck! I fucking love your cock!" Molly screamed as her first orgasm exploded through her body. David could feel the walls of her cunt tightly squeezing his cock. Even with their faces touching David could amazed at how cute her orgasm-face was: she held her eyes tightly shut, scrunched up her nose and pursed her lips.

David could feel her juices running down his shaft, coating his balls. Maggie's tongue was working overtime on his balls, collecting all of Molly's juices.

As her orgasm subsided, Molly slowly opened her eyes once more, a tired smile slowly creeping across her face. Placing a hand on either side of his face, Molly pulled David into a series of soft kisses. "That was the hardest I think I've ever cum," she said looking at him through heavy eyelids. She kissed him again said, "love you." They continued to hold each other's gaze when they were interrupted.

"Well don't you two look sweet," Maggie gushed. Turning her attention to Molly she added, "Not that I'm complaining about any time in the past, but I think this is the best you've ever tasted. I think Dave's cock just might have made you taste sweeter."

"The way he made me cum, I don't doubt it," Molly said, biting her bottom lip.

"Well, anyway, it's my turn," Maggie announced, "so move your cunt, slut, so I can wrap my twat around his cock." Molly kissed him one more time before standing up on shaky legs, David's cock slipping from her pussy with a soft, wet sucking noise. His cock had just begun to miss the warmth and softness of Molly's pussy when Maggie took her place on his lap, quickly sliding the entire length of his cock up her cunt. "Hot damn, that's a lot of cock," she said with a gasp. She was just as tight as Molly, but rode his cock more aggressively. "That's right, baby, take that fucking pussy," she growled, "it's yours."

For ten minutes she rode his cock like a bronco rider in a rodeo. She wrapped her arms around his neck. His instincts told David to put his hands on her hips and drive up to meet her strokes. His cock plunged up and down Molly's canal, making a wet squishing noise on each stroke. "Damn it Maggie, you keep that up and I'll cum."

"That's the point, stud," Maggie answered huskily. "Fuck me 'til you fill my pussy with your cum, baby." She slowly lifted her top, exposing her breasts. David stared at them. "Don't just look, honey," Maggie said as she pulled his face to her left breast. Instinctively, David sucked the erect nipple into his mouth and began to nurse on Maggie's tit. She adjusted her position to make it easier for David to suck on her breast without discomfort. "Don't be thinking you're done over there, sleepy," Maggie said to Molly, "You know what I like." David felt Molly slide of the couch and seconds later heard and felt Maggie gasp. "Oh you're so nasty; I love it."

Another ten minutes of Maggie bouncing on his lap, his hard cock sliding in and out of her wet cunt, was all David could take before he announced "I'm close, Maggie -- I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too, baby, me too!" Maggie responded as she was overrun by a fierce orgasm. Her face resembled Molly's when she came, with the exception that Maggie would bite her lower lip and hum. This was all David could stand as the head of his cock began to swell and the hole yawned open as his cum burst forth, coating the walls of Maggie's pussy. David's head flew back, Maggie's nipple releasing from his mouth with an audible pop, as he let out an almost animalistic groan.

As with Molly, David felt Maggie's juices cascading over his balls, and Molly's tongue going haywire to catch all the sticky nectar. "Whoa," was all David could say.

"Fuck yeah, Whoa," Maggie said laying her head on his shoulder. She licked the crook of his neck. "Oh my goodness, I swear, Dave," she said breathlessly, "I wanted to give you my ass, but I think I need to rest for a minute after that fuck." With that she slid off David's lap to the side of the couch. His cock sprang free of her clutching pussy, soft, but still fat, and coated in both of his sister's juices.

David noticed Molly staring at his deflating member. "Mind if I --" Molly began with a smile.

"Do whatever you want," David answered, returning a smile. He moaned as Molly practically inhaled his cock, her tongue expertly whirling around the sensitive head. She stared deep into his as she nursed on his cock. "Fuck, Molly that feels so good. I love you."

She pulled his cock from her mouth with a loud suck. "I love you too, baby." She gave his head another suck before adding, "even though you did cum in Maggie's greedy cunt first." She giggled before going back to her task of nursing on his cock. She once more pulled her mouth from his cock head. "You are gonna have to make it up to me though."

"And how might I do that?" David asked, amused.

"I think you might just have to stretch my little asshole with this fat fucker," she said smiling and waving his cock. She then quickly inhaled his fat cock head again.

This was undoubtedly the best night ever, and David knew that it was just getting started.

To Be Continued...

12