An Unfastened Fantasy

Story Info
She welcomes her husband home and brightens his day.
2.6k words
4.49
20.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still in my suit clothes from work, I approached my bedroom to change into something more comfortable for the evening, after a day of issues, but when I entered the bedroom, I found a beautiful and scantily clad woman – my woman. I knew immediately that my day was about to get better. Sandy was standing at the foot of our bed with the west facing window curtain open -- providing me with a vision of romance and seduction framed in the fading light of the afternoon sun. She was smiling, seductive in lingerie, and perfume was in the air.

She told me that she had been waiting for me and softly commanded me to get on the bed. Of course, I did as I was told, stretching out on the queen-size bed, head propped up against the pile of pillows. She approached the end of the bed, leaning down so her breasts wobbled deliciously against her sheer lingerie, giving me a promising view of her nipples from the low-cut top of it. She kissed me for a long time on the lips. My dick stirred inside my pants, and she shifted and removed my shoes and socks, tossing them aside. Next, she unbuckled my belt and slid my pants off my legs. Now, she crawled over and up my legs, seductively grazing her nipples against my now trapped and erect dick as she worked the buttons of my shirt, revealing my chest and stiffening nipples. She peeled back the shirt and bent down, kissing my chest, licking my nipples and then sucking each one until they ached, like the emerging feeling in my underwear. Smiling mischievously, eyes flashing in the semi-light, she backed down my torso, lips brushing over my bulging excitement. The cotton material of my shorts was thin, and Sandy's touch was stirring and electric!

Indeed, I was ready to feel that warm velvety glove -- her secret layers of inner flesh wrapped tightly around my dick. Sandy wanted to play, and she was being coy. She backed off the bed slowly, but just enough to where her lingerie rode up her thighs to give me a sweet peek of her pussy. I saw that she'd shaved for me recently, which she knew I thought was very seductive. She walked over to the nightstand on my left, reached into the drawer and grabbed a scarf. She told me that she was going to blindfold me and tie me up. Next, she tied the scarf around my eyes, and then she tied my hands together above me head, and asked me if I could free myself. Though she was not an expert at knots, Sandy had fastened me securely in place but she had left my legs free. Now I was immobilized from the waist up and unable to see. I was helpless to stop her from having her way with me, and I loved it.

I heard her remove her clothing, dropping the silky fabric to the floor. Climbing onto the bed, she bent down and kissed my inner thighs, both of them, until her mouth hung just an inch from my underwear trapped dick. She pulled the waistband down so the swollen tip poked out, and she licked the sensitive underside of my glans, making me jerk with the sudden ecstasy of being kissed by hot moist lips. My hands both pulled automatically at my bonds, but I wasn't going to escape. She was in control. She soon pulled the underwear down my legs, throwing it to the floor. She returned to her position before me, but spread my legs so she could sit between my legs on the bed.

Suddenly her hands were around my dick. Gripping my dick with one hand, she kissed the tip with her warm lips, alternately kissing and licking the glans and corona while stroking the shaft. My balls constricted, as my arousal grew in waves. She kept the base of my shaft held stretched in a tight clamp with her left hand, and used only two fingers of her other hand to play with the strained tip. It was as though she was a blind person trying to identify what my dick looked like, exploring the size and contours with her fingers. She took her time, and her touch was driving me crazy with desire. She let go with her left hand and started to play with one of my nipples while her other hand stroked my dick faster and squeezed a little harder.

Sandy and I have been married for 23 years, and we have two teenage children. Normally, she's a sweet and sexually reserved mother, but tonight, she had become a sexual dynamo. I found her metamorphosis exciting! She informed me, "I'm going to make you cum, and there is nothing that you can do to stop me." She said it while her hand pumped my dick faster and gripped me more tightly. She wanted to bring me to a climax quickly, but just when I was about to Cum -- she stopped! She said simply and softly, 'don't cum now, or you'll be sorry." It was a passive aggressive mind tease.

Man, I had to concentrate and squeeze my seldom used inner muscles to keep from ejaculating. Moments after my dick shuddered from the spasms of a non-ejaculatory orgasm and soon subsided; she reached out and started to explore my dick again. I never lost my hardness. She started slowing stroking my dick using just her index finger or index finger and thumb. Starting at the base, she would stroke up the underside with her finger, and then run the finger around the head or over the top very slowly and down the underside. She would keep up this long slow stroking for a while, then suddenly, wrap her hand around the shaft and give me four or five fast full strokes. Her other hand caressed other areas of my body, and my balls. Sometimes she would wrap her left hand around the base of my shaft and use her fingers on the tip of my dick and use all of her fingers as though she was trying to extract an invisible splinter from the top two inches. She kept up this slow teasing for what seemed like hours. She was always touching and stimulating me, but she was avoiding the kind of consistent and persistent motion that would make me cum. I was in ecstasy........and agony.

All of my problems from work had disappeared. I had no debts. My mind was a blank, except for this incredible place that my wife had brought me to.... All I could think of was her, and how I wanted to cum inside her. I was in her control, a captive to her desires. My dick was so hard, and so sensitized, that I was in a timeless cell of pleasure, and my wife was the guard to this prison of sensation.

Her weight left the bed entirely. She walked away, and I remained bound to the bed, unable to take care of my own rampant desires. No doubt there was a smirk upon her lips, as she must have been enjoying herself with my dilemma. She chose this time, of all times, to go downstairs. I heard the refrigerator open and close, and heard a cap come off a bottle and fall on the counter-top. I guess she was thirsty. My hardness subsided during this time. I felt some precum drip on my abdomen, as I began to relax in my bound solitude.

She soon returned to the bedroom, and asked me if I would like a drink. I said yes, and she touched a bottle of beer to my lips. She even poured a few drops on my nipples, giggled a little and sucked them clean. She gave me another gulp, and I heard her take one herself, and put the beer on the nightstand. She said, "Ahhh, you poor husband, look what's happened...I've ignored you, and you've gone soft on me. Let me fix this...." She started kissing me on the mouth, and then on my nipples, and her blind hand started to slowly feel its way around my dick again. It didn't take very long at all for me to regain my rock hardness from moments earlier. She finally said, "there- that's much better." She got off the bed again. "Damn it!" I thought....

She was teasing me, and both us were in love of this game for different reasons!! I heard the nightstand drawer open. At this point, I had reentered that room -- that pleasure cell where she was keeping me. Sandy was the guard holding the key to my release. I felt totally alive with anticipation. What does she have planned for me next? Would I feel her lips kiss me? What is she getting from the drawer? When would she allow me to cum?

I could sense her presence before I felt her weight settle back onto the bed. She crawled toward me, and this time, I felt her calves brush against my shoulders as she moved into position. There could be no doubt; she was sitting astride my face with her silken thighs on either side of my head. I had only to tilt my head to smell her, to take in her scent. I loved her scent. I tried to kiss her pussy, but when I bent towards the source of the scent, my lips coming close, she pulled back, lifting partway off the bed. "no," she said. "I just thought you would like a whiff of what's to come...." With those words spoken, she slowly moved down my body, her lips kissing me, her hair falling into my face and down my chest. Sandy's scent was still in my nostrils stimulating me primitively, which was her simple goal.

I felt her lean and reach for something on the nightstand, and then suddenly, I was feeling oil poured over my dick, followed, quickly, by her incredibly soft hands and fingers. As she wrapped her hand around my dick again, I moaned in delight. She moved incredibly slowly, and at first only used only one finger to spread the oil -- then two fingers, then three fingers and then she grabbed my entire dick with one hand and massaged my balls with the other hand. She stroked my shaft downwardly a few times before reaching the base of my dick. She secured the base with a strong grip, like a living cock ring, trapping the blood in my engorged penis. She knew this would enhance and amplify my sensation to her touches on the glans and corona. She knew what she was doing.

She took her other hand and began to slowly stroke the stretched skin, rubbing the tip occasionally with her fingers and palm of her hand. Soon, the oil bathed my dick and nuts in a cocoon of near frictionless warmth, and Sandy's hands were heavenly in their touch. When it became obvious to her that I was soon about to cum, suddenly, silently, and with no warning, she'd withdrew her hand. She stopped again!

This time, I wanted her to keep going. I'd thrust further, in a vain effort to find contact, but met only air, as my bound hands kept me from taking control of the situation. Was she silently amused by the desperate effort of my dick to seek release that only she could provide? My madness was obvious; my desperation was so complete. I told her I loved her, and she said the same. I asked her to make me cum, and she said, "Soon...I'm going to make you cum, and there's nothing you can do to stop me." I said, "how about now?" She giggled, and responded, with the word, "Soon" once again and got off the bed again. This was maddening!

I struggled in vain to free myself of my bonds, anything to be able to reach the orgasm that tormented me so. She was standing by the bed, drinking from the beer, and laughing at my predicament. She asked me if I was enjoying myself, and despite my current frustration, I relied, "hell yes!" She gave me another gulp of beer and removed my blindfold. She might be a 45 year old mother of two, but she was my lover, and in my eyes, she was beautiful, and intoxicating. She was giving me a fantasy that I shared with her once, and I loved her more than words could express.

After replacing the beer on the nightstand, she sat down on the bed, and began to slowly stroke me again. This time, she climbed on top, facing my feet and straddling my waist from above. I could feel her moist pussy on my stomach. Sandy was bringing me to the edge of orgasm again, and once again, decided to stop. I thought to myself, "not again!!" She climbed off me, turned around, and said, with a smile, "it's time," and she climbed upon me again, facing me. She took hold of my dick again, and began to rub the tip and the shaft along the length of her pussy - back and forth, back and forth. Her pussy was hot and caressed my shaft – back and forth, sending waves of desire throughout my entire nervous system. I tried to push my way in, but she held me in control and avoided this light thrusting and kept me titillated with the back and forth motion. She was getting excited and stimulated herself with this movement, and her pace increased with her excitement. When she approached the edge of Cuming herself, she allowed the head of my dick to find her special hole.

There's nothing like the pleasure of this enveloping feeling, and all of the touching and previous sex play enhanced it even more. The moment of initial penetration by a supersensitive dick is fucking heaven. Sandy began to rise and fall, and I was trying to time my thrusts to match her movements. However, she was now in overdrive, and I couldn't keep up. This was ecstasy, the time when we became as one to seek mutual, simultaneous pleasure. Her grasp would tighten, as she held me for dear life, sliding down my body. We were slippery from the streams of sweat and lubricant that united us in our pleasure. It was all I could do to try and thrust up in time with her downward thrusts; I had no control over her pace and could not have slowed or even stopped her, had I wanted to. We were clumsy lovers, and we were hell bent on achieving a couple of orgasms. Sandy's hips slammed down faster and faster, and her hands, palm down on my nipples, supported her upper body weight. Sandy was squeezing my chest as she moaned in pleasure.

She slowed her pace close to the edge, and untied my hands, which immediately went to her body. I held her, and titillated her clit while inside her...bringing her to an orgasm in a matter of moments. As her body contracted on me, I could only groan as my own orgasm approached and started. It was over due, and when it happened, it wracked my body in waves of pleasure with an intensity I had never before experience and lasted for several minutes longer than usual. Though exhausted, I could feel Sandy squeeze her inner muscles, gripping me, and she moved her hips a last few times quickly - milking me. Our hearts pounded with the exertion, and I wrapped my arms around her with all my strength, holding on, seeking to crush her to my body and enfold her. I wanted to hold her, always. Sandy was my best friend -- my wife – my woman – my lover. I was in fucking heaven....