An Unforgettable Birthday

Story Info
Helen really knows what makes him happy.
7.7k words
4.36
74k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time had come to celebrate my becoming a half century old and my wife was making plans. What she had in mind she wouldn’t say, only that it would be something I would not likely forget. Wow was she right.

To begin with our lives together had been very good and the sex the best I’d ever had even before we got married. My wife, Helen, was young and pretty then and has changed little after almost thirty years. She had managed to keep her figure even after three children although, much to my delight and pleasure, having kids had allowed her already ample bust to increase. Now in her middle forties they still remained full with only a small amount of sag and that mostly because of size and weight.

After my birthday my Helen told me how she had managed to find that one special gift she had given me. It’s now I’ll tell you the story using her as the teller.

Helen tells all:


I had gone to the mall looking. I already knew what I wanted and only walking around would I be able to find it. Jack’s birthday was coming up and I was determined to give him the one thing he had wanted for so many years yet wouldn’t have done for himself even with my permission. There in front of a shoe store was just what I had in mind.

“Excuse me, Miss,” I mustered up my courage. My greatest fear to this point was rejection of my idea. “Do you have a few minutes?”

The young girl, I guessed her to be about twenty-five, turned and smiled. Just looking at her bright young face and flashing eyes all but confirmed her to me.

“Do I know you, Ma’am?” she asked pleasantly.

“No, but I’m hoping I will very soon and please call me Helen. Ma’am makes me feel old.”

“I’m sorry,” she replied. “I didn’t mean to imply that you were old. Mater of fact you look rather young. What was it you wanted to know?”

“This might seem very forward of me but I couldn’t help but notice your beauty and lovely figure. Oh, please don’t get the wrong idea,” I quickly added seeing her eyebrows lifting. “I’m really not into women, men are my preference. You see my husband turns fifty in a few days and I’m looking for his gift.”

“How nice. Is there something specific you had in mind to give him?”

“Yes, but first I need to ask you some very personal questions. Uh, what size bra do you wear?”

“You’ve got to be kidding. I’ve had lots of men make passes at me but this is the first time I’ve ever been asked that question outside of buying a bra.” She paused for a moment before continuing. “Well, since you asked, my size is a 42D, but as I’m sure you can tell I’m not wearing one right now. I hate the damn things.”

“Yes I had noticed and that’s why I thought to approach you. The rest of your body looks to be just as nice. Now for the reason I’m asking. What I want to give my husband is a young woman for the night.”

“Now I know you’re kidding,” she said wide eyed. “You mean to find some young girl and let him have sex?”

“That’s it in a nut shell. He’s been so very faithful all the years we’ve been married and what he most wants is a young woman.”

“And what, may I ask, will you be doing all this time? Did you have plans on joining him in bed with her?”

“Not at all. True I would be watching but from and chair where Jack, that’s my husband, would have tied me. I know it sounds crazy and maybe it is, but we’ve talked of this many times over the years and I’ve finally decided to give him his most unforgettable birthday.”

“Well I’m probably just as crazy but what you are saying makes sense. My name is Sara and unless your husband is some big fat slob I think you’ve just found his gift. Is there anything more I need to know or you for that matter?”

“I’m delighted to hear you say that Sara. Now there are a few more questions that I can now ask. Tell me, are your nipples sensitive and become erect easily?”

“Maybe it would be better if we moved to a more private place,” Sara said slowly moving down the mall. She stopped at the door of the ladies room, peeked inside and smiled. “It’s empty. Come in and I’ll answer all your questions.”

Once inside the went into the furthest booth. It was for the handicapped and easily large enough for both women. Sara unbuttoned her blouse and pulled the front open. I looked at her naked breasts and marveled at how high the were on her chest as she proudly sucked in air forcing them out further. Her nipples were long and thick and already becoming aroused. Sara licked her fingers and began moving them around each nub making them even more hard.

“Yes, my nipples are extremely sensitive,” she lightly moaned. “I love having them touched and sucked. Mmmmmm, just thinking about is making me hot.”

“I’m sure Jack will love them and he will know just how to treat them. Uh, do you shave yourself?” was my next question.

“See for yourself,” Sara quickly replied lifting her skirt. I was greatly surprised to find she didn’t bother with panties any more than a bra and yes she was almost bald. “I hope you don’t think to badly of me but I hate panties almost as much as I hate bras. Besides, you never know when I might come upon some good looking guy that gets me all hot and bothered. No I’m not some whore or slut looking to get banged at the drop of a hat or a pair of pants, but why not be prepared just in case?”

We both had a very good laugh at her joke. I told her it made a lot sense to me as I continued to look at her large firm breasts and naked sex. To my own surprise I could feel myself become aroused.

“I’m still not into women,” I began hesitantly, “but seeing you like this is getting to me.”

“I’ve never been sexual with a woman either and see no reason to start now, but I know I wouldn’t mind having some relief right now. I really am excited.” With that I watched as Sara slipped one hand between her legs and began rubbing herself while the other hand messaged and worked over her swollen nipples.

I found I couldn’t help myself as my fingers began to unbutton my own blouse. While I was very proud of my breasts I still thought it best to wear a bra as I was this day. The snaps to open it were in the front and almost before I knew it I had the cups to the sides of my breasts. I lifted my skirt and lowered my panties, women my age tend to be more modest in their manner of dress, and took them off stuffing them in my purse. I sat on the toilet set with my skirt bunched up around my waist and my legs spread.

Try and imagine a woman my age completely exposing her body in front of an equally exposed young girl in the stall of a public bathroom. It must sound terrible of me but I found the sexual excitement a tremendous thrill not to mention the rush of being caught.

I saw Sara’s eyes roaming over the exposed parts of my body as I followed her lead and began rubbing my own hairless sex. My other hand reached up and I began to roughly maul my bare breasts while squeezing and more than firmly pinching my now hard nipples. With my eyes half closed I masturbated myself while watching Sara doing the same. I couldn’t believe just how hot and aroused I was becoming as I felt my climax coming close.

“Sara, I’m just about there,” I panted softly. “Just a few more minutes and I’m going to go off hard.”

“Yeah, me, too. I only hope I can keep it quiet. I like to scream when cumming,” she said gasping then biting her lower lip.

Suddenly her body tensed and I knew she was there. She shook and thrashed her head back and forth while working hard to not scream. It was such an erotic sight I followed close behind with my own orgasm. It was intense almost better than having Jack in me. We slowly came down and that’s when we both blushed.

“Whew. That was a first for me,” Sara gasped regaining her breath.

“Yeah, for me, too. I don’t what made me do that but it sure was fun.”

We readjusted our clothes and slipped unobserved from the ladies room. Walking down the mall we talked more and I set thing up for her. Sara was to come to the house that Friday night, the night of Jack’s birthday. She was to come over about ten after everybody else invited had gone home. Then I would spring my surprise on what I was sure to be an astonished husband.

It had been a great party. Jack was in very good spirits and only slightly tipsy from drinking, but not nearly enough to keep him from having even more fun. Right on time I saw a car pull up in front of the house and told Jack I was going to make us fresh drinks. He was still in the party room and wouldn’t be able to see or hear anything. I went to the door and almost gasped.

Sara had really done herself up good as I could only stand and stare. Her dark hair was cascaded around her shoulders with just a small bit coming around to her face and almost covering one eye. It was a very sexy provocative look and one I was sure Jack would love. Her makeup was light since she needed very little. I noticed her blouse was quite shear, almost enough to see through. From the other day I knew what charms lay inside as her nipples were already very firm and poking at the front of the material. She wore a short skirt that really showed off most of her wonderful thighs. On her feet were a pair of low healed shoes just high enough to accentuate her lovely legs and calves. All in all she was an absolute knockout and I found myself become aroused once again.

“Honey I brought in one of the girls from work,” I announced showing Sara to the room where Jack was sitting. “You’ve never met her because she only started last week. Why don’t you two talk and get acquainted while I fix Sara a drink?” As I left the room I gave her a quick wink. Sara smiled and winked right back.

In the kitchen I took my time wanting Sara to have enough time to begin the seduction of my husband. I was sure that he’d had just enough to drink that it wouldn’t take long before Sara would have him ready. Just outside the room I could hear Sara’s soft voice talking quietly. I peeked around the corner and saw her sitting on his lap with her legs on either side of his. Her blouse was unbuttoned and she was just about to open the front. I waited another few moments.

“Sara please,” I heard the plaintive groan of my husband. “Don’t do this. My wife will be back any moment and I’ve never cheated on her and don’t want to start now.”

“Ah come on Jack. Just a little peek and she’ll never know. I’ve just got to show you my breasts.” Sara moved and her blouse slid from her shoulders and to the floor. “There, now don’t you think they’re nice? I’ll bet you’d love to touch them, feel how big and firm they are and maybe even suck my nipples. See how hard they are just having you look?”

“Uh, yeah you have very nice breasts and hard nipples, Sara, but please put your blouse back on before Helen comes back.”

“Happy birthday Jack,” I announced coming into the room. I could see the sudden panic in his face and almost laughed. I handed Sara her drink and she made to move away from his lap nor tried to reclaim her fallen blouse. “I found her at the mall and we talked. She has agreed to be your most unforgettable birthday present. As we’ve talked before she’s yours for the night, or even the week-end if she’s willing and you don’t get to tired.”

“You’re kidding,” he gasped. “Are you really serious?”

“That’s funny. I said almost the same words when Helen first approached me,” Sara laughed.

“Yes dear I’m very serious. Knowing you would never do anything like this on your own I figured it was time. It’s true, I found her and I willingly give her to you to take to bed. Of course you know what more is required,” I added a mischievous look in my eyes.

Jack quickly tossed down his drink still not believing it was true. I went back to the kitchen and fixed him another and when I came back Sara was sitting more on his knees her hand rubbing his crotch. It was obvious Jack was aroused because there was no way in the world he could have hidden his nine inches of manhood.

“You’re a very lucky woman Helen,” Sara commented with a huge smile. “Jack has just about the biggest cock I’ve felt in a long time and wow is it hard. I can’t hardly wait to get it out in the open and really see and feel it. How about it Jack, are you ready to have sex with me while your wife watches us? I’ll bet you’d love to have me sucking on your big hard cock taking it all the way down my throat while Helen see me. Doesn’t it turn you on thinking of her watching me suck your cock until you cum and then see me swallow all of your thick hot cream. Mmmmmm, I’m getting hot and wet just thinking about it.”

I took Sara’s hand and helped her to stand while she held Jack’s hand. He stood and I led the three of us down the hall to the master bedroom. Inside was a king sized bed that took up most of the room. To one side I had earlier placed and comfortable chair that had arms. Right after we entered the room Sara removed her clothes and stood completely naked before us. I felt my juices beginning to flow as they soaked the crotch of my panties.

As I began to unbutton my blouse I handed Jack some soft rope. He knew what it was for and simply stood open mouthed as I became just as naked as Sara. I sat down and got comfortable my arms on the arms of the chair. Jack was slow to react.

“Come on Jack. Use the rope to tie me to the chair. You know it’s what you’ve always wanted and now I want you to have it.” I gave him my sexiest smile and that seemed to bring him around.

As he came closer Jack found there was more than one length of the soft rope. He used the shorter two to firmly secure my wrists to the chair arms. Another short pair were quickly around my ankles tying them to the legs with my own legs spread fully exposing my sex. Around my chest went the longest length. It went completely around the back and was just under my large breasts. I felt him pulling the rope tighter enough that I could feel just a hint of discomfort. More of the rope was brought around my front and looped around my breasts and pulled just tight enough to force them into a cone shape. Once he was finished I was firmly bound and there was no chance I could get loose. This entire episode closely resembled my being forced to sit bound and naked while some strange powerful woman had her way sexually with my husband. While we both knew it was something that would never happen, just the thought was enough.

“You’ve done a very nice job Jack,” Sara said standing next to him. “Now I think it’s show time.”

Slowly Sara knelt and began working on his pants. In almost no time she had them open and down his legs. She helped him step out of the pile and gazed intently at his rigid throbbing erection.

“Oh Jack it’s absolutely lovely,” she cooed while gently caressing the thick hard shaft. “The skin is so soft and hot. I can see the veins running up and down and the head is so thick and beautifully cut. I’ve never seen glans that flair out so much. I just know I’m going to have a hard time getting the massive head between my lips and just as hard a time getting all of it in my mouth and down my throat, but I have no doubt I’ll be able to take it. And your balls. Helen you didn’t tell me his balls were so big and heavy. I’ll bet he’s holding lots of that hot thick cream inside them. Having his first load gushing down my throat and filling my mouth with it’s hot bitter stickiness is going to be my first pleasure. You don’t mind do you Jack if I suck your cock and have you cum in my mouth? I do love having my face fucked real hard. Maybe if you’re up to it later you can fuck my tits and cum all over my body. I’d like that, wouldn’t you? Then even later I’m going to want this wonderfully hard hot thick cock shoved deep in my cunt and have it fucking me. Isn’t that what you’ve been wanting Jack, to have a young woman like me sucking and fucking you all night?”

The whole time Sara was talking to Jack and looking into his eyes she was gently cupping and kneading his cum filled balls with one hand while the other firmly gripped his jerking shaft and slowly moving up and down it’s length. Jack hadn’t said a word, he just kept looking down at this lovely naked woman as she cooed and stroked him. I could tell his knees were getting weak and Sara seemed to sense the same as she gently prodded him nearer the bed. Finally I saw Jack’s knees touch the edge and he sat. Sara moved his legs apart and crawled between them. She rose up on her knees and began licking and kissing my husbands rock hard cock from base to tip. I saw her tongue lashing out licking up the drops of clear pre-cum and heard Jack moaning each time. Sara moved closer still keeping her gentle hold on his balls and worked her slick lips over the thick bulb of his cock. I could tell she was having a bit of a struggle but then I smiled as she suddenly took in the first three inches. Her head moved down and I saw more and more of my husbands cock slipping between her tightly stretched lips until she had taken just over half. Her hand was tightly gripping the lower half of his shaft and I was amazed since she had seemingly easily taken him as far as I had ever been able.

I watched entranced as Sara’s head moved up and down his shaft as her hand moved in time with her head. I could hear Jack’s moaning and saw the look of lust covering his face. His hips were beginning to move matching the movements of her head. My own body was reacting as I felt my arousal growing, my sex leaking juices and I was glad the chair I had chosen was an old one. I was sure the stains I was giving the seat would never come out. Over and over I watched Sara bobbing her head while stroking the other half of my husbands cock. She seemed to sense something because she slowly pulled her head up and released his saliva slick cock.

“As I promised Jack I want you to fuck my face. I want to taste and feel all of your cock as you slam in down my throat and hump your hips. I want you to fill my mouth and throat will all of your huge thick cock and force it down my throat. I want to feel your balls slapping my face when you ram it in me.” Sara got up and lay on the bed with her head over the edge. She motioned for Jack to stand over her. “Now Jack put your cock in my mouth and shove it as deep as you can. With my head leaning over the edge you’ll have an almost straight shot to my throat. Come on Jack, fuck my face and fuck it hard. Just think of my mouth as another cunt to fuck.”

Sara lay with her mouth open. Jack moved closer and slipped his thick cockhead between her lips and slowly let it go inside. I’m not sure but it seemed he must have met with some resistance because he stopped. My eyes went wide as Sara reached around grabbing the cheeks of his buttocks. I saw her fingers gently dig into his flesh, her arms flexed and she suddenly pulled him hard.

“Aaagghhhhh,” Jack gasped as his cock was fully inserted in her mouth and into her throat. “Oh fucking shit,” he exclaimed. “Fuck I’ve never had my cock buried so far and it feels so fucking good.”

The chair I was sitting in was place so I had a most perfect view. As Jack’s cock slipped into Sara’s throat I could see the bulge his shaft was making. The fit was so tight I could almost make out the outline of his cockhead, but it must have been an illusion. I saw his heavy full balls resting on her nose, one ball on each side. Sara made some kind of noise and she used her hands to indicate she wanted him to start humping. It was obvious she really did want him to fuck her face. Jack leaned over supporting his body with his arms, his hands on the bed. I saw and watched as he began to move his hips, slowly pumping his cock into her oral cavity. His strokes began to increase as he would draw the head to just inside her lips then he would move his shaft back deep into her. I could see Sara was really getting into it as her hands were busy with her massive boobs. Finally she took each of Jack’s hands and put them on top of her breasts. It was the first time I had seen him touch them. His upper body weight was now resting on her chest as I saw his fingers gently kneading her breast flesh. Sara was bucking her hips while rubbing her sex and moaning as best she could what with her mouth and throat so fully stuffed with cock. She must have been getting close to her climax because she reached behind Jack again to take his buttocks and get him to more forcefully enter her mouth. Jack must have known what she wanted because he began to move more rapidly. Finally I saw him really giving Sara’s large firm tit’s a real work out as his fingers began digging quite deeply into her flesh. At the same time his hips moved faster and his thrusting was with a lot more force.

12