An Unforgettable Return

Story Info
Vacationing couple soothes each other on the flight home.
1.4k words
3.61
23.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a sad feeling one has when one's vacation is nearing its end. It 's like when one is forced to wake up from a beautiful dream in to a nightmarish everyday life. Andrea and I after we had spent a fabulous vacation on a Greek island discovered with sadness that the day had come to pack our things and leave for Germany.

It was the first time Andrea and I were on a vacation together. We were deeply in love in each other for some time but in this vacation we discovered how much we were in fact attracted to each other sexually. Her smart comments and her beautiful smile had managed to conquer my heart long time ago. She was a very good looking at that time, with short blond hair and a deep blue eyes. Her well shaped body was always capable of catching my attention and often she noticed how full of desire I was watching her swim, bath, read, talk, walk, smile or cook. Her habit never to wear a bra always sent a signal to my eyes and every time she moved the slightest, her breast were bouncing and caused me to take a deep breath.

After we entered the plane Andrea and I were sitting next to each other. We looked each other in the eyes silently as if we wanted to say good bye to the beautiful island on which we spent so much time together having leisure on the beach, swimming, dancing, dining and making love to each other. When the plane took off, Andrea asked a member of the crew for a blanket because she wanted to have a nap. It must have been the wine we drank the previous night, I thought, where we spent hours on "our" rock at the beach watching the stars and the moon as they were in their turn silently looking on us from above.

When the stewardess brought her the blanket Andrea closed her eyes and leaned her head to my shoulders. It felt so lovely to me and I couldn't resist to move my right arm around her shoulder. It was such an inviting feeling to have to feel her warm breath on my skin that I wanted to thank her for this favor and began to stroke her back gently. She seem to like it so much that I continued for some time this treatment that my hand couldn't resist the temptation to stroke her neck and her back. All this time Andrea was sleeping, but suddenly I felt that she reacted to my strokes when she gave me a look telling me how much pleasure she was having with my hand stroking her.

This look was so encouraging for me that I decided to become more bold and had my hand move around her back to her breasts and started to caress each of them gently, then to squeeze them and to move my fingers on her -already- hard nipples. I noticed that Andrea was already moaning gently. The sound of the planes engines were too loud but I was able to hear and even feel her moaning as my hand was sensing the vibrations of her chest.

Suddenly I knew that Andrea was feeling very sexy. And this made me want her so much that I was feeling such a desire to make love to her that my body was burning as much as hers. For this I let my right hand slide down her belly to the area she had no more hair growing. My hand encountered no resistance moving down there. On the contrary Andrea opened her legs to allow my hand touch her vagina. I was amazed when I made the discovery that she was there wetter than ever.

While my fingers moved around and in to her vagina I discovered how big her clitoris had swollen. It felt like a big hot cherry to my fingers. Andrea tried to whisper something to my ear but she was unable to articulate a single word. Instead a quite moaning came out of her mouth and it was following the rhythm with which my fingers rubbed her clitoris.

I felt when Andrea was about to climax and since I knew how she screams every time she experienced and orgasm I asked her kindly not to scream. The sound of the plane's engines wouldn't have prevented other passengers and crew members from hearing her scream. When we were making love I usually offered her my fingers to bite on sometimes in such occasions. This time it was impossible since I could only stroke her and rub her vagina with one hand while my left hand couldn't reach her at all without letting others notice what was going on under the blanket. However we have suspected that one of the crew members noticed something when the meal was served. For this she didn't come to offer us any coffee later...

For hours I continued rubbing Andrea's vagina, move my hands up to her breasts, her belly, her neck, her back and her buttocks. Andrea was experiencing one orgasm after an other and I felt so happy and lucky to be granted the privilege to offer her such pleasure like no other man ever offered her before. Every time our eyes met each other I praised myself so lucky that I was able to share in her happiness.

She gave me a warm, wet kiss on my mouth when we finally landed in Frankfurt. After we collected our luggage we took the subway train to the railway station and then took the train to Heidelberg. It was late in the evening then and we were lucky to get a train to our town. It was namely a slow night train offering almost no comfort at all. There were no compartments in the wagons but since we had entered an empty wagon we felt again so lucky to be alone for the first time again after several hours. I looked Andrea in her eyes suddenly after I sat down next to her and gave her a kiss. She told to me as I moved my arm again around her body: "It was very exciting what you did to me in the plane. I enjoyed every second. I love you."

I smiled at her and while my hand tried to find its way through her shirt I noticed her hand sliding down to my pants fumbling my manhood from outside. Andrea realized how aroused I was then, for she suddenly removed my hand that was already massaging her breasts and she then went on her knees in front of me. To my amazement she unzipped my pants and pulled my penis out of them. She noticed not only my amazement but also how much I was then anticipating what she was about to offer me. Her hands went to stroke my penis and balls and then her tongue touched the tip of my organ so gently that she felt how she made me shiver then.

Her lips gave me their a sensual kiss and I felt how her tongue was stroking my penis when she moved it deeper in to her mouth. She felt the feeling that went thought my body every time she pulled her head away and then again towards me. It was such a beautiful feeling to have my fingers moving gently through her hair while her warm mouth was making those moments so exciting.

Suddenly we heard the slide door open and Andrea went up to her sit while I covered my belly in all haste with a magazine I had prepared just for this case next to me. It was the conductor who came to check our tickets. "That was close" we said suddenly to each other after he left the wagon in which we were sitting. Andrea removed the newspaper and continued the work she had to interrupt a minute earlier. Her lips moved down my penis and she started licking, sucking, stroking and when she suddenly looked up to me and our eyes met I felt such a wonderful feeling unlike anything I had ever experienced before.

Andrea realized what was about to come and continued sucking my penis trying to make me feel every single cell of her tongue and lips. She made no break when sperm came out of my penis, the time we were approaching our destination. Instead after it was over she proudly showed me her sperm covered lips. That was picture I will never forget in my life. That was maybe the most unforgettable thing we ever experienced together.