An Unforgettable Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky was breathing deeply and fighting the sensations taking over her body and at first she didn’t think she heard Tricia correctly. Jokingly, Becky said, “Am I getting a special treatment?”

Tricia laughed and said, “I usually do the front as well, we just ran out of time yesterday. But I’ll see what I can do about making it special.”

Becky turned over and could not avoid flashing Tricia as she repositioned the towel, which was now across her whole torso. Just like at the pool, she briefly got the feeling that Tricia was checking her out.

If Tricia had worked magic on her back, then what she did to her front was simply nirvana. Starting with her neck and working down, Tricia worked the heated oil into every inch of Becky’s exposed skin. The towel was down so that it only just covered Becky’s breasts and Tricia massaged her right down to the line. It took every ounce of self-control to keep Becky from taking Tricia’s hands and placing them right on her breasts. God, the massage was turning into the most delicious tease. She didn’t know how Tricia could not notice how heavy her breathing had become. Becky was relieved when Tricia moved on to massage her arms.

“So what did you think of the mud bath?” Tricia asked as she moved on to Becky’s legs.

“It was weird at first, but I really liked it.”

“Yeah, it’s not to everyone’s taste, but I enjoy it a lot. I’m glad you’re having a good time here.”

Becky sighed. “You have no idea how much I needed this weekend.”

“I’m sure. I can tell by how tense you felt yesterday. I’m glad to say that today you feel completely relaxed. It feels like I could pull you into any position.”

Becky wasn’t sure how to take that so she ignored it. She was very aware of Tricia’s hands creeping back up her legs. “I just feel a lot of tension in my everyday life. Work sucks, sometimes I feel like I’ll never figure out what I want to do with my life.”

“You can’t let that stress you out,” Tricia said. “You’re what, about twenty-seven? About my age? You have plenty of time. Believe me, I had a lot of jobs I hated before I came to work here.”

“How did you know this was what you wanted to do?”

“I worked here life guarding for a while and looked at the different jobs. I saw how relaxed people were when they came out of their massages and I thought I would like to make people feel like that, so I took some classes and got certified.”

“Mmm, you’re very good at it. I feel like I’m in a trance.” Becky said.

“Good, I’m just here to make you feel good. It’s nice to know I am succeeding.”

“Do you live around here? It seems kind of remote. What is there to do?”

“I actually live on the premises. My uncle knows the people that own the spa, so I have an in. I guess I do the normal stuff, hang out with friends on the weekends I don’t work, maybe go to the local bar. It’s about the only place to go. There’s this I guy I am sorta seeing who lives an hour away. Sometimes he comes up to stay for the weekend.”

Without realizing it, Becky had parted her legs as Tricia’s hands massaged their way up her thighs and now Tricia was caressing her soft, sensitive inner thighs. Becky started as she felt Tricia’s nails on her thigh, just inches short of her pussy. Tricia’s touch felt so amazing and natural that Becky didn’t have any thought of asking her to stop. Tricia was talking just like normal and Becky had to think that this was just part of the massage, but it was driving her crazy. Tricia wasn’t massaging anymore, just lightly stroking her thighs and Becky tried as hard as she could to stay still and not show any signs of reaction. She was gripping the sides of the massage table to steady herself. Forcing a nonchalant tone to her voice, Becky asked, “Is your boyfriend up this weekend?”

“No, he had to work. I am on my own. He doesn’t get up here nearly enough for my tastes. I love spending time with him and besides, a girl has needs, you know?”

Oh, Becky knew. Tricia had to feel the heat that was flowing from her pussy. She knew the humid valley between her thighs was sticky with desire.

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

“No,” Becky gasped, unable to control her voice. She swallowed hard and added, “I am seeing a couple guys, but nothing serious. I am just trying to get out there and have some fun.”

“I know what that’s like. We’re women in our prime, we should be having fun, experiencing everything life has to offer,” Tricia said, taking her hands out from under Becky’s towel. Becky’s disappointment was palatable and then Tricia asked, “Are there any other tense areas I haven’t hit yet?”

It took a moment for Becky to find her voice. “My stomach muscles are a little sore, I pulled something earlier this week at work.”

“I’m sure I can take care of that.” Tricia said. She reached for Becky’s towel and asked, “You don’t mind if I move the towel? I have to to get to your stomach.” Becky simply nodded and Tricia peeled the towel back so that it was just lying across her pelvis.

The cool air on Becky’s nipples made them instantly stiffen and she wished Tricia would warm them with her hands. Tricia squirted more warm oil onto her hands and then placed them on Becky’s tummy. Pressing with the heels of her hands, Tricia worked her hands into Becky’s stomach.

“Not too hard,” Becky asked.

“I can be gentle,” Tricia said with a wink and her massage turned back into a caress, tracing spirals over Becky’s flat tummy. “You’ve got great abs. You must really work on them.”

“I do a lot of crunches,” Becky said absent-mindedly, her eyes closed. She loved having her tummy rubbed and Tricia had just the right touch. Tricia’s hands spread out, rubbing her from below her belly button to just under the swell of her breasts. Becky’s lips parted as she breathed even more heavily and shifted on the table. If Tricia kept touching her like that she would surely explode.

“Well, you look and feel great. I think you would look amazing with a belly ring.”

“You really think so?”

“Definitely. You’ve got a sexy body. A belly ring would just be one more thing to show off,” Tricia said. Without warning she slipped her hands up over Becky’s breasts, the oil coating her hands making the slide right over the prone brunette’s skin. Becky couldn’t help her reaction. She let out a soft moan and arched her back. Tricia covered her breasts with her hands and gently massaged them. The hard nubs of Becky’s nipples bore into Tricia’s palms. Becky bit her lip as Tricia massaged her breasts, but it did not stop her moans.

Becky’s eyes were shut tight, but she could hear the smile in Tricia’s voice when she said, “This is some people’s favourite part of the massage.” Her slick hands were all over Becky’s breasts, letting her nipples slide between her fingers, but Tricia never explicitly touched Becky’s nipples, instead she brushed them as she cupped and massaged the whole breast. Becky’s nipples were about the most sensitive parts of her whole body and they were sending electric shocks straight to her pussy. She could feel her pussy swelling, aching to be touched by Tricia.

When Becky could speak, she said, “I understand why. You have great hands.”

“You’re too sweet,” Tricia said, fingers touching all around, but ignoring, Becky’s nipples. Becky was freely moaning now, not concerned with how it looked. If this was part of the regular massage then she wanted to move in. She longed to reach out and touch Tricia as well, but just didn’t know how she would react.

Before anything more could happen, the alarm beeped, signaling the end of the session. Tricia did not stop immediately, though. Slowly she massaged her way down Becky’s breasts and over her tummy and even below the towel before she stopped.

Becky wanted to grab Tricia and pull her down, but instead she breathlessly thanked her.

“That’s okay, it was my pleasure,” Tricia said, sounding a bit out of breath herself. It was hard to tell in the light, but Becky thought Tricia looked a little flushed too.

When she sat up on the table, Becky made no effort at all to cover herself as she took away her towel and handed it to Tricia. This time she was certain that Tricia’s blue eyes were drinking her body in, from her red lips, to her pale nipples, to the sparse, trimmed hair that barely concealed her pink lips below.

As Tricia handed Becky her robe she said, “Maybe I will see you at dinner tonight. Sometimes I eat with the guests.”

Becky’s smile lit up. “That would be great. I hope I do see you there.”

“Me too.” Tricia said.

When Becky returned to her room, she couldn’t help touching herself. She lay on her back on her bed and lightly rubbed her pussy until she was moaning loudly and jerking her hips, but she did not make herself cum. That was something she never did. Again, she saved that for when someone else was touching her. She had to wonder if someone would be touching her later that night. Tricia had to be coming onto her, right? Could she be wrong about the masseuse’s intentions? Maybe all her massages became that erotic. Becky did not know what to expect, but she was open to any possibility.

When Becky entered the restaurant she did not see Tricia and her heart sank. They had no specific time to meet, but Becky really hoped she would see the woman there when she arrived. Maybe she was wrong about Tricia. She wanted to go back to her room and hide, but instead she went to the bar and ordered a Bay Breeze. She was debating ordering a second drink when she felt a hand on her bare shoulder.

“I was really hoping I would see you here,” Tricia said, settling into the stool beside Becky. Becky’s eyes widened because Tricia looked transformed. She was used to seeing the masseuse in her casual work clothes and was not prepared for just how sexy the she looked. Tricia’s wild, curly hair was down and she was wearing just a touch of make-up, lip-gloss making her lips shine. She was wearing a tight, blue fitted blouse that tied at her stomach and showed off her belly ring. Tricia’s black pants were so tight they hugged her hard ass like a second skin. Tricia’s blouse was unbuttoned enough that when she moved a certain way she flashed a hint a cleavage.

“Me, too. I’m really glad you came.” Becky said. The bartender came over and refreshed Becky’s drink and brought Tricia a vodka and cranberry. Becky had been worried about being overdressed, but now she was glad she’d chosen the outfit she had. She dressed in the sexiest outfit she’d brought to the spa, a short black skirt and a snug blue velvet tank top with a low, sweeping back that she couldn’t wear a bra with. The top had a built-in bra, but the velvet was thin enough that her nipples could be seen when she was excited, as she was now. Becky wanted to look sexy for her new friend and by the way Tricia kept stealing glances she knew she succeeded.

The girls finished their drinks and a waiter showed them to their table. His eyes about popped out of his head when he saw them and both girls got a kick out of it. Becky noticed that Tricia shamelessly played it up to the waiter, even going so far as to lean over to make sure he saw down her blouse as she sat.

“You’re terrible,” Becky joking chided her friend.

“There’s nothing wrong with having a little fun. Besides, you know how guys are. They bring it on themselves. You should try working it a little. You could have guys eating out of the palm of your hand.”

“I’m just not like that.”

“Honey, we all have it in us. Just need to dig deep. Flirting is fun.”

That led to a lively discussion during dinner about how silly guys could be and how stupid and clumsy they could be when they went after what they wanted. And they agreed that most guys only really wanted one thing.

“Sometimes I just want to do without men,” Tricia said.

“I don’t think I could. There are some things only a man can do for you.” Becky said with a naughty grin.

“That’s true, but there are toys for that.”

Becky shook her head. “Nah, it’s not the same.”

“Too true. Guess we’ll have to keep the men around for that.”

Becky could not remember the last time she’d had such a good time hanging out with someone. Tricia was so much fun, so full of life. She also seemed like the daring woman that Becky sometimes wished she could be. They had a couple more drinks at dinner and by the time they left Becky was feeling no pain. She rarely drank so when she did have a couple it did not take much to get her tipsy. Tricia asked if she wanted to go dancing, but Becky suggested they walk around outside for a few minutes first. Becky was a little wobbly, but mostly she was very happy and giggly.

The women walked around the spa arm in arm, partially to steady Becky, but also because it just felt nice. The night sky was clear and the moon hung brightly above them while the stars looked like millions of pinpricks in the velvet sky. Becky could not remember seeing a night so beautiful. But it was a chilly night too and Becky appreciated the warmth from Tricia’s body.

“It’s pretty cold out here,” Becky commented.

“Well, you wanted air, but it is cold. Lucky for you I have the perfect solution.” Tricia said, steering Becky to the left.

Tricia led Becky past the pool area and around to a small fenced-off area surrounded by high bushes. There was a locked gate, but Tricia had a key and unlocked it. There was steam rising from the Jacuzzi, but the water was not churning. Becky walked to the edge and knelt down, dipping a hand into the water, commenting, “Wow, that’s really warm.”

“I thought it would be just the thing to chase the chill out of the night.” Tricia said, opening a box containing controls for the Jacuzzi.

“Are we supposed to be here so late? I don’t want to get you into any trouble.”

“Don’t worry about it. Being on staff has its benefits. As long as we don’t get too loud and keep the lights off we should be fine.” There was a sucking sound and then the Jacuzzi’s jets set the water bubbling.

“But what about our bathing suits?” Becky asked, turning to see Tricia already unbuttoning her blouse.

“Are you opposed to a little skinny dipping? I don’t think I have anything you haven’t seen before.”

Becky thought about it and decided Tricia was right. Besides, she’d visited a topless beach and sunbathed topless in the backyard before. Becky was proud of her body. And there was the fact that Tricia had seen it already that day. Even so, Becky was still a bit hesitant to be stripping as she unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the concrete apron around the Jacuzzi. Tricia pulled off her blouse, revealing a lacy white demi cup bra that was providing her plunging cleavage, and hung it on the fence. She had to shimmy her hips to get her pants down past them, leaving her in the bra and a matching thong. Again, the curly haired girl’s trim body impressed Becky. Becky pulled her own top off, exposing her firm, nearly perfect breasts. Now Becky was down her tiny blue satin panties and she felt a charge taking them off and standing naked in front of Tricia. She felt Tricia’s eyes on her and this time had no urge to cover up.

Tricia pulled her thong down and Becky saw that she was completely shaven before she turned her back and asked Becky, “Could you unhook me?”

Going to her friend, Becky’s hands shook nervously and it took her a couple tries to unhook Tricia’s bra. Tricia turned as she dropped her bra and her breasts brushed Becky’s, giving the shorter girl a chill. Becky noted that Tricia’s breasts were just about the same size as her own and realized that her bras must have been pushing them up.

“Mmmm, that does feel nice,” Tricia said, stepping into the steaming water. She went to the far side of the Jacuzzi and turned to sit facing Becky. “Come on in.”

Becky was freezing standing there naked and didn’t need to be told twice. She lowered herself into the Jacuzzi and sat facing Tricia. The Jacuzzi could easily accommodate half a dozen people and so there was plenty of room between the women. Tricia reclined, resting her head on the lip of the Jacuzzi and stretched out so her feet were on either side of Becky. Tricia was nearly floating and her breasts bobbed just above the bubbling surface. Becky had sunk down and was submerged to the shoulders.

“This does feel great. I need one of these for home,” Becky joked.

“This is probably my favourite perk of working here. I come here late at night a lot and just chill, usually alone. But sometimes when my boyfriend is up for the weekend I bring him.”

“That must be fun.”

“You have no idea. There’s something about feeling all the bubbles when he’s inside me and while we’re fucking I get so hot from the water that it takes my breath away.”

“I’ll have to find a Jacuzzi and try it sometime.” Becky said. She realized that the way Tricia was floating she was right between her legs. Rising out of the water, Becky realized that Tricia was right, the bubbles tickling her nipples was very erotic. She took one of Tricia’s feet in her hands and began to massage it. Tricia closed her eyes and sighed.

“You do that really well. You have no idea how much time I spend on my feet in a day.”

“I just figure that you spend your day massaging other people so you deserve a massage of your own.” Becky said, surprising herself with how forward she was being.

“That’s right. I don’t get massaged nearly enough.”

Switching to Tricia’s other foot, Becky asked, “Doesn’t your boyfriend do it?”

Tricia laughed. “Only as much as he has to so he gets laid. He has his talents, but massage is not one of them. It seems to be one of yours, though. You’ve got great hands, Becky.”

“Thanks.”

“So are you going to give me a full massage?” Tricia asked with a devilish gleam in her eye.

Becky returned Tricia’s smile and said, “Why not?”

“I was hoping you’d say that.” Tricia crossed the Jacuzzi and put her back to Becky, settling in between her legs. Becky had to sit up, almost raising her breasts out of the water. The night air was cold, but all Becky could feel was heat. Tricia’s flesh felt warm and pliable under her hands and Becky massaged her by imitating what Tricia had done to her during their sessions. She must have done it well because Tricia let out a contented sigh and hung her head forward. Becky rubbed the back of her neck, pushing her fingers through Tricia’s wet dark-blonde tresses. Tricia scooted back and her ass was pressed right between the other girl’s legs. Becky had to resist the impulse to push herself forward into Tricia.

Working her way down Tricia’s back, Becky’s hands massaged her sides, fingers brushing the sides of Tricia’s breasts. Her desire to reach around and cradle Tricia’s breasts, to feel their softness in her hands was nearly overwhelming. Tricia leaned back into Becky, mashing the brunette’s breasts into her back. She took Becky’s hands in hers and pulled her arms around her.

“Mmm, I think you missed your calling, Becky. That was perfect.” Tricia’s head was resting on Becky’s shoulder. Becky could smell Tricia’s perfume and her hair tickled her cheek. She hugged Tricia against her and closed her eyes.

“I could keep going if you like,” Becky suggested in a quiet voice.

“That’s okay, this feels nice too.” Tricia said, snuggling into Becky.

“It does.” Becky brushed Tricia’s hair back with her cheek and just couldn’t help herself any longer. Delicately, she kissed Tricia’s neck. When the other woman didn’t pull away, Becky kept kissing her neck. She was so soft and smooth, Becky thought, not like when she sucked on her boyfriend’s neck and the softness was such a turn on. She felt Tricia’s hand on her leg, rubbing it, and Becky was emboldened. She kissed her way across Tricia’s shoulder and then back up her neck while her hands crept up from Tricia’s stomach and over her breasts.

Becky had fondled her own breasts many times, but Tricia’s felt different. They were softer, not quite as firm as her own, but heavier and her nipples seemed to stick out further than Becky’s. Those nipples burned into Becky’s palms like a branding iron. Tricia moaned and gripped Becky’s thigh as she pushed her breasts into her hands. Tricia’s ass gyrated beneath the water and Becky pressed her pussy into it. When Tricia twisted her head around, Becky tried to kiss her, but the angle was awkward. She caught Tricia’s nipples between her fingers and lightly rolled them.