An Unlikely Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,708 Followers

My heart both sank and jumped at the same time. “I suppose I could arrange that,” I smiled weakly.Well shit, I can’t just say *no*.

She got up from her desk and walked casually over, paper in hand. She waved it around in front of her waist, pointing at it. I instinctively looked, but my eyes had a mind of their own and looked beyond the contents of her hand and right to her skirt.Goddamnit. My eyes snapped up at the sound of her voice.

“I told you it sucked!” she protested suddenly.

“Whoa!” I put my hands up, defensive. “Let’s not get carried away.”

She dropped the paper in front of me. “You want me to start over!”

“Well, um, I think I said there were a few problems… Mostly you kind of side-stepped the actualprompt…”

I reached over to point at my main comment. She shot her hand down, finger jabbing onto the top of the page. Her soft skin grazed mine and I reactively jerked my wrist back. “It says chapterone!”

I brought my eyes up from the paper to her gaze. “This is true, but it is also a short story… You may need to dive in to the actualencountera little faster.”

“Therewasan encounter! Just because they didn’t, like, come out and shake hands right away doesn’t mean… doesn’t mean there wasn’t anencounter!”

I leaned back in my chair and took a breath. I wasn’t expecting her to be so confrontational about it. “Autumn, you just told me it sucked. And now you are defending it rather passionately?”Ah, sweet misdirection.

Her mouth opened and closed right away, her brain stumbling for words. She crossed her arms across her stomach and squeezed, like a little hug for herself. It made the swell of her breasts push out even further against her sweater. I took the opportunity to interject.

“I can see that you spent some serious time on it. The writing is very good. It’s just that I’m not quite sure you are following the directions for thisparticularproject,” I offered consolingly.

“Well, I think there are a lot of places it can go. Don’t you? I mean, the uh, there can be more um- encounters.”

What is *that* supposed to mean?“The plot is supposed to hinge aroundoneencounter. Note the indefinite, but quite singular,*an*unlikely encounter.”

She dropped her arms down and shook her hands slightly, exacerbated expression on her face.She is *not* used to disappointment.“But… What if it is really good! I mean, yousaidyou liked it, right? I mean, did youlikereading it?” She tried to disguise her displeasure by softening into a more flirtatious voice.

“It was… well-written,” I answered carefully, “but the point remains that…”

“Aww!” she interrupted, “Just give it a chance! I mean… if you liked it, maybe you will like the next chapter more…” She allayed her pose into a more submissive posture, bending a knee a little bit, widening her pleading eyes.Does she think she can flirt her way out of this?

“Autumn, why don’t you just think about it over the weekend. Maybe another idea will come to you. Something a little more…appropriatefor the assignment.” As soon as I said it, I realized the double entendre. I hopedshedidn’t.

Her shoulders sagged as she huffed out a sigh. Grabbing the paper, she spun around and stood still for a moment. I was taken aback by the gesture… Well, I was mostly taken aback by her skirt floating up a little bit from the sudden movement. I couldn’t help my eyes dropping down to her perfect little ass hiding under that insinuating outfit.

She began to slowly walk back to her desk, I presumed to retrieve her backpack and leave. “I guess I will think about it,” she sighed again. “I mean, I guess I just thought, like, it would be interesting. You know, instead of two people that would notnormallymeet… It’s um, like two people thatshouldn’tmeet… you know?”

I swallowed hard and looked back down at my desk. I moved some papers around and pretended to be looking at something, but I couldn’t help peeking back up and watching her slender body walk away. Her voice sounded so…insisting

That’swhy it is unlikely…” she emphasized, still facing away from me. I slowly inhaled a deep breath. She bent over to pick up her pack, knees straight. Her ass pushed out and her skirt pulled up, revealing even more of the backs of her thighs.Ho-ly shit… I don’t think I even blinked as I watched this alluring sight.

I couldn’t think of anything to retort as her words sank in. My reverie was broken as soon as she stood back up and slung the backpack over her shoulder. I quickly shook my head and forced myself to appear natural as she turned around. She looked at me expectantly.

My knee bobbed up and down beneath my desk, a bad habit when I get nervous. “Just think about what I said,” I repeated lamely.

Her eyes rolled in that flippant teenage way, “Fine.” She then finally made to leave the room. “But maybeyoucould, like, think about it too. About what I, um, what I am trying to write.” Without giving me a chance to respond, she was out the door.

I breathed a little bit of relief. Opening a drawer, I pulled out a lunch I made myself. Normally I go down to the staff room to get away from my own class… But I couldn’t help thinking about Autumn.“Like two people that *shouldn’t* meet…”God, shedidhave a point. I hoped she would just give up and write something completely different. Ireallydidn’t want to deal with the awkward conversation of why she shouldn’t be dealing with such… unsuitable subject matter.

No shit those two characters shouldn’t meet. She’s only… Ah fuck, the way she bent over in that little skirt… I bet she *did* wear it for me. She *knew* we were going to talk. I can’t believe I am letting her have this effect on me. I don’t think she knows though…

I opted to eat my lunch at my desk. Despite my best efforts, I couldn’t break my preoccupation over my own student. Notexplicitlythinking about fucking her… but just the undeniable attraction. I couldn’t realistically get out of my seat anyway. My uncomfortably noticeable erection made sure of that.

V

The rest of the day was a mess. I couldn’t get Autumn out of my head. Obviously I couldn’t think about anything else as I ate my lunch, alone. I ashamedly wished I could just disappear for a few minutes…If I could just jerk off, I could at least get rid of the edge… Never mind the fact that I, in my classroom, was wishing for the opportunity to safely masturbate to one of my students.

When the bell rang for the next period, I was still in my seat. As everyone shuffled in, I caught myself looking a little closer at the girls.This is getting out of control.I resolved that all I needed to do was get through the day. I was just in a flustered mood.Back to teaching…

Eventually I got through to the weekend. I recognized that my lessons for the rest of the afternoon were clearlyoff. My train of thought constantly got interrupted with my fixation with Autumn. I could be talking about anything, and then suddenly there would be an image of her… her and those slender legs in that little plaid skirt…

There was at least a few times where I actually lost what I was saying in front of the students. It wasn’t reallythatembarrassing. Or at least, it wouldn’t have been if I had just been experiencing a brain fart and not… well,youknow. At least I didn’t sport a new erection in front of them. But I will be honest… I might have been starting to get one when I was back at my desk, the room quiet from the kids writing a prompt and me lost in my thoughts…

It wasreallya gym night. If ever there was a day I needed to work out some steam, it was today. But there was no way I could go. What if Autumn was there? The last thing I needed to see was her toned body in those tiny shorts and bra…Oh god, what if she talked to me, dressed like that…?I tried to reason that it was a big place; that I could easily go there and not be seen. But I think, even then, I knew I was trying to rationalize an excuse toaccidentallyrun into her.

I had to get my mind off of it. There was no way I could just relax at home tonight; my girlfriend was going out with some friends for some shower, or salon… some female herd behavior event anyway. I would be by myself, thinking abouther. I was positive I’d be masturbating to that teen body as soon as I got a chance alone… And something told me that I couldn’t let myself dothatagain.

So I called up some buddies, determined to go out for the night and clear my head. I caught up with my friends Scott and Blake. Scott was single, so we had the bright idea to go to a trendy bar and see if we couldn’t hook him up with something pretty. We met up later that evening and headed out.

As soon as we got together and hit the scene, I felt better already. We were laughing and joking and having a good time like guys do. Nobody talked about work, and so the classroom, with sexy little Autumn, were out of my thoughts. At least for a little while.

We had taken up a table near the bar and were relaxing, having some drinks. Every time we saw an even remotely attractive woman, we pointed her out to Scott. But Scott, being infinitely picky, would always find something wrong with them. We would lament in exaggerated despair each time, but he would insist he’s just looking for “Miss Right”.Uh huh.

From our vantage point, we were situated in a spot where we could see a small dance floor. It was a fun sight: good-looking women attracting all the attention of all the guys. Not-so-good-looking women also gawking at the beauties as well, in an attempt to emulate and show them up in hopes of getting the men to look atthem. We kept prodding Scott to go over and dance a little; Miss Right is probably in the throng, hiding from view.

“Miss Right wouldn’t hide from me,” he replied. “It’s part of her charm to be out in the open.”

Of course.

About an hour later, I had pretty much given up any pretense of picking out women for him. So it came as a bit of a surprise when he blurted out, “Hell-ooooooMiss Right…”

Both Blake and my heads jerked around to see what Scott was looking at. She was on the dance floor. I turned to get a better look. She was really moving, and there was a small crowd around her giving her space to show off. At that moment, her back was to me. Her hands were stretched up high in the air, clasping each other as if drawn up by a rope. Her entire body gyrated around in little circles as her body turned to the beat.

I could easily see how she caught Scott’s attention. She had a smoking little body that she really knew how to use. It looked like she only had on a flimsy tank-top that barely covered her anyway; and with her arms raised high, the fabric pulled up to reveal her entire stomach and lower back.

Then time started to slow down. Slowwaydown. My eyes rolled down to see her ass shaking around as she continued to turn towards us.She’s wearing a plaid skirt… For a split-second, it reminded me of Autumn.It couldn’t be… we’re in a bar…She kept turning. Everybody around her melted into a blur as I stared in disbelief.Shewas crystal clear.

And thereshewas. Student number 17. Her eyes were closed, but her mouth was in a big smile as she spun. She was lightly biting the tip of her tongue, and it gave her this carefree look… cute but raw. I swallowed hard as I checked out the rest of her body. Her stomach was so toned. It was almost hypnotic to watch her young curves at work.

That fuckin’ little plaid skirt topped it off. This afternoon, she looked good. Tonight? She lookedsmoking. She bristled with confidence… I had no idea how she had gotten in the place. My only guess is that the doorman let her flirt her way in. Every man in there probably thought she was some fresh 21-year-old that was pulling off the “schoolgirl” look that night.

ButIknew that wasn’t the case. The only reason she looked so goddamn convincing is because sheisa fuckingteenager. I croaked in my brain,a student in one of *my* classes… What the hell is she doing here!? Good god, how the hell does she know to move like *that*…

The three of us gawked a little while longer. My buddies because they just saw a hot girl. No surprise there. But me? I watched in awe as she danced and could not believe it. My mind was racing.She couldn’t know that I would be here… This is just the biggest coincidence ever… I can’t let her stay… But I can’t go *talk* to her…

“I think I feel like dancing about now,” Scott grinned to us. He started to get up from the table.

“You can’t!” I blurted out.

He paused. “Why the hell not?Yougot a girlfriend andIsaw her first… that’s two for two!”

I panicked. “No she’s- she’s not supposed to be here…”

“Uh huh,” he laughed, “I’ll get her out of here, don’t worry!”

My face started to turn red.He has no fucking clue. The words spilled out of my mouth. “She’s a teenager!”

Both of them looked at me quizzically.

“She’s… She’s uh, a student at the high school….”

Yourstudent?” Scott asked incredulously.

I blushed worse, “Yeah.”

He looked back to Autumn. “Buuullshit…”

“Look, I’m serious… I don’t know how she got in here but, uh…” I started to get out of my seat. “I mean, obviously she can’t stay. She’s underage…”Yeah, too young to be looking *that* fuckin’ good.

My friends mumbled something about it not being my responsibility, but I ignored them. Honestly, Iwasn’tgoing over there because I wanted to. Ididfeel some obligation to do the right thing. Iwas, after all, a public servant… right?

I moved up to the dance floor; I could barely see Autumn anymore because she had melted back into a crowd at the start of a new song. Taking a deep breath in to calm myself down, I did my best to assertively push my way through the dancers to find her. As I finally got near her, another young guy irritatingly tried to shove me out of the way, annoyed at my advance. I ignored him and called out, “Autumn!”

Her head jerked around, hair dangling down in front of her face, looking passionate and wild. She had this surprised look on her face, like she was shocked to hear her own name. Her body ungracefully snapped upright once she saw me. She wasn’t dancing anymore.

“Uh… hi!” she stammered.

Rolling into disciplinarian mode, I raised my finger and beckoned her to come off the dance floor. “I’d like to talk to you.”

The music was still blaring and most of the dancers ignored us, but some stopped to see who this asshole was that was making the pretty young girl upset. For a moment, she looked around her. I wondered if she would ignore my authority, realizing I had no real power over her outside the classroom. But she acquiesced anyway.She probably thinks I’ll narc her out.

We moved off the dance floor and moved to a back wall. “Nice to, um- see you…” she offered innocently.

“Yeah… Imagine my surprise when I noticed one of my own students. In abar,” I emphasized.

“I was only dancing…”

“In abar,” I repeated.

She flopped her hands down to her sides, almost in a pout. “I haven’t been drinking! It’s not a big deal!”Ah, there’s the teenager in her. Not so much confidence now…

“You and I both know you shouldn’t be here, Autumn. Now, I’m willing to forget about this if you leave right now.”

She let out an annoyed sigh. “Come on! I’m not in school right now…”

“This is true... But either you leave, or I will have to let someone know that you are nowhereneartwenty-one.”

An irritated little scoff coughed out of her mouth as she turned towards the rest of the bar. Her hands fidgeted on the hem of that short skirt, absent-mindedly pulling it up an inch. I found my own eyes payingwaytoo much attention to those alluring thighs and snapped my gaze back up. Her head turned back to me and stared intently.Oh shit, please don’t let her have noticed…

“I won’t have a ride until way later!”

I blinked in momentary confusion. She’s still trying to reason with me?“Well I’m sure you can call somebody.”

“No way! All my friends are out! They aren’t going to, like, come all the way out here!”

“There’s always your parents,” I offered.That ought to scare her.

“Fuck no!” she cried. As soon as she set it, a hand shot up to cover her mouth. “Oh my gosh!” she slurred, “I mean, they’d kill me!”

For a moment, I actually pitied her. I mean, it’s not like I hadn’t donemyfair share of bending the rules as a kid. And she wasn’t a bad student or anything. “Well… How far away do you live?”

Oh brother, did I really ask that?Now honestly. I wasn’t thinkinganythingimpure. Not atthatmoment anyway.

She looked at me quizzically, then dropped her gaze down to her own body. “Um… Maybe like, twenty minutes or something.” Her hands smoothed out her skirt on the front of her legs. I tried not to watch her fiddling, to see her in that tiny skirt… her entire tummy exposed… “But, I can’twalkall the way back! It’s too late!” she objected.

I sighed. “Look, there is no way you can stay here. If youhonestlycannot get a ride, I will drive you back.” Okay, it was the right thing to say.Andthe right thing to do…Right?

Autumn’s eyes lit up in a brief moment of surprise. “Uh- you don’t… you don’t need to do that…”

She didn’t sound particularly convincing. “Then youdohave another way to get home,” I insinuated.

She sighed back at me, “No… I don’t.”

“Come on then.”

VI

I briefly stopped at the table and told my buddies that I had to give her a ride home. My jaw involuntarily clenched as they indiscreetly checked Autumn out, who was standing a few paces behind me. Scott was going to make some smart comment about me stealing her for myself, but I think I gave him a death stare and he kept his mouth shut.

Autumn didn’t say anything as she demurely followed me out to the parking lot. When we got to my car, I jokingly offered, “Well, you can, uh, ride shotgun if you want. Or you can sit in the back and pretend I’m a taxi driver.”

She gave me a weak smile, “I can’t picture you as a cab driver.”

I opened the door to the front seat for her. “Oh yeah? Why’s that?”This isn’t weird. Just keep the conversation casual.

Her skirt rode up her legs a little further as she slid into the front seat. I tried not to gawk at those thighs as I made sure she was fully in the car. “Um… You like, know too much English!”

I gave her a sarcastic smile and shut the door. Walking around and getting into the driver’s side, I mockingly scolded, “Now Autumn, you shouldn’t stereotype.”

Her hands tugged the bottom of her skimpy tank-top, trying to make it cover more of her stomach. I couldn’t help but notice itnotworking… at all.God, that fucking body…Her eyes suddenly rose up and caught me. “Uh- seatbelt,” I croaked just as fast, then averted my eyes to my keys as if starting the ignition was a complicated procedure.

Within a minute we were pulling out to the street. Neither of us had said anything. “You just tell me where to turn,” I instructed.

“Yeah, okay. Go right after the next intersection.”

“Okie doke.”

Again, awkward silence.Should I make small talk or do we just sit here like this? God, why am I so nervous? It’s not like I’m on a *date* with her or anything.

“Now go until the hill and turn left,” she said softly.

I kept driving, unresponsive.Great, now I *have* to keep silent or it will sound like I’m forcing it. Not that I *care*…

en_extase
en_extase
4,708 Followers
123456...9