An Unorthodox Sales Contest Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From below that magnificent edifice hung his balls. They actually swung as he moved. They, too, were a darker shade and of a size that supported the promise of great volumes of that white goo. I could feel it filling me and running down my legs as he came inside me. The fantasy was made more difficult by Bob's stroking fingers in and around my pussy.

Jim, on the other hand, had a smaller device. It didn't resemble the spear Bruce sported. Now I like Jim and didn't want to think ill of him, but his equipment just didn't set me on the fantasy fuck that Bruce's did. His was shorter and thinner, not a lot, but when being compared with Bruce, there was a clear difference. In fact his lighter coloration could be called pasty. His balls didn't swing. Actually they didn't hang well either. There was just no promise there.

In a word when it came to it, and I hoped it soon would, I would see myself servicing Jim while Bruce would be servicing me.

The men exchanged positions with more energy than I had seen since the stripping began. Bruce knelt at the end of the bed. He took hold of Joan's legs at the knees and pulled her toward him as if she were a doll. At the same time he spread them. When her pussy was in reach, her legs hanging off the bed, feet on the floor, he extended his tongue. In doing this he released her legs only to have them clamped together pushing his head downward. Frustrated, he took hold again and easily separated them. I could see the white spots on her legs as he gripped them tightly.

The camera zoomed in and we could see in great detail his tongue stroking her pussy, finding her clit. She no longer resisted as he swirled his tongue on her clit. I squirmed as he found his way inside her first with his tongue, then with his fingers. Once his fingers were inside he resumed tantalizing her clit with his tongue. Her head was thrown back, her neck stretched as she made little sounds. Soon her hips joined in the response. He hugged her hips to his mouth as she pressed his head down against herself.

George tapped him on his head.

Bruce looked up and seeing George's erect cock, gave way. George pulled Joan back up onto the bed then knelt between her widely spread legs and let himself in. She hardly missed a beat during the swap and continued energetically trying to extract George's juices.

Even as she did, I noted that several others had come to the stage to await their turns with Joan.

At the same time Suzanne was being prepped by Jim. I hadn't been watching as he began with her, but now I did notice that his diminutive cock had greatly increased in size. From something bordering nonexistence it had grown to a normal size, or a bit larger. He was working Suzanne's clit vigorously with his tongue while on his knees on the bed. His cock bobbed at an angle from between his legs. I could see it drip occasionally as I watched.

The camera, when I watched the video, showed Suzanne pulling wildly at her nipples, then panned to show Jim's tongue between her legs, on her clit, then inside her pussy. The operator also made an attempt to capture the bobbing and dripping of Jim's cock.

I decided to be brazen. I felt that it was now or never so I stood and said to Bob, "Come on, let's do it." I unbuttoned my blouse and dropped it on the table. He smiled appreciatively. As he stood, he removed his shirt. I waited as he removed his shirt, then we walked hand in hand to the stage.

A short line had formed behind Jim. Bob approached him and taking by the arm got his attention. As he lifted his head I almost laughed at all the pussy juice. It about covered his face from his forehead to his chin. Bob found a towel and threw it to him. "Got another job for you." he said.

I stood alongside him and smiled in what I thought was a wanton way. I was, after all standing there in my bra. "She is hot for your cock," Bob was always rather graphic and direct.

He reached around behind me. I felt the catch give. My bra slid down my arms. I handed it to him. Jim's eyes dazzled.

"Come on big boy," I whispered in his ear. Bob and I led him to the wooden table. I checked to be sure that the clit vibrator was working and lay across the cool leather cover. Bob fixed the adjustable edge of the table raising it slightly. He wanted my butt prominently in the air giving all comers plenty of access to either port. I climbed aboard.

"She's all yours," Bob said smiling. "I just want to watch." As he said that I felt him pull my skirt up and throw it over my back. "Get her panties off and she's all yours," Bob told Jim. At that point one of them, Bob probably, swatted my butt like I was some trained animal. I was too hot to care much.

I grabbed the sides of the table and looked to the side. I could see Bob watching intently. I could also see the bulge in his pants.

Jim didn't waste any time. He pulled my panties off as he were trying to set a world record. Several pairs of hands fixed my legs to the legs of the table. I was ready. I hoped that I looked as sexy as I felt, but that view isn't necessarily one known for great eroticism. I flexed my butt muscles and wriggled a bit.

Almost immediately I could feel the head of Jim's cock against my pussy lips. It circled a bit as if trying to find the proper entrance. When it found its target, I lunged back as much as I could from that position. It went in, then pulled completely out along with an audible gasp from it's owner.

"Put it in," I said. I'm not sure if I was commanding or pleading. The cock sought its mark with some hesitancy again, then, slid in.

I'm not sure who fucked who. I grabbed his cock as tightly as I could using the muscles in my pussy trying to keep it inside as we found and maintained a rhythm that quickly satisfied both of us. Between his banging on my butt and the clit vibrator on the table, it was great. I pushed and screamed until he finally slowed and I felt that wonderful feeling of his cock just before it shoots cum deep in your body. He lunged once, twice, three times more. Each lunge was more insistent that the previous one. Then I felt him cum. He shoved my butt tight against the table pushing me hard against the pussy vibrator on the table. He held me there as I screamed out my climax.

When he backed away, another cock was immediately pressing me for entrance. I let several more have me in this position then called a halt. "I'm going to go to a bed and take the rest of you guys on my back," I told the line and led them toward a nearby rollaway. They followed me to the bed and helped lay it flat from its stored configuration. The sheets were cool as I lay on it. "Somebody take off this skirt," I called out. Jerry immediately stepped free of the queue and with what I thought was a good bit of expertise, had the skirt off in seconds.

I now lay fully naked, by legs splayed, ready for a hard cock. I have no idea how many took advantage of my wantonness, but I frequently had one in my pussy and one in my mouth. I told them they could cum in my pussy, but not in my mouth. I also forbade them from using my butt. Everyone cooperated and I had a great evening.

Bob came by after things were quieting down. There was still a short line. Some were back for seconds, some that I had given a blow job (even letting one or two come in my mouth) were now wanting to try my pussy. "Time for my princess to go home," he told the line. Some groaned, but all were cooperative. Then, to my surprise he said, "If you didn't get enough tonight, stop by next week some evening and we can arrange for you to get all you would like." My god, he had really gotten into the program. He was giving me away to all comers.

"Should I invite the girls over to have all they want of you," I joked.

"There's a thought," he said putting on a thoughtful face.

"Before I get up," I said, "just put it in me for a second. I want to feel you as the last cock of the night."

"We lay in each others arms for quite a while before we finally got up and started for the restrooms to clean up.

*

Please comment and vote!

12