An Unpardonable Sin

Story Info
Forbidden Love
866 words
4.08
43.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came to me last night, on the eve of my wedding, just as I’d hoped he would, had been praying that he might.

I awoke to the sound of footsteps on the veranda outside my bedroom. At first they were faltering and uncertain, and after he’d paced a while, determined.

I lay there, eyes closed, heart pounding in my chest. How I’d dreamed of this, ached for it. My skin burned hotly as I awaited his approach. My lips parted involuntarily as if his had already touched upon them. Moist warmth began to grow within my nether regions.

When, finally, I felt the bed sink beneath his weight, I opened my eyes. Stared directly into his and pulled his mouth to mine for the first of many kisses we would share. His soft groans filled my mouth and the taste of him demanded further exploration. My tongue searched him, looking for any traces of doubt, and finding none, continued on its journey.

Unbidden, my hands had tangled themselves into his hair. Even if he had wanted to, he couldn’t have escaped me. As our kiss deepened my fingers traced over his face, across his shoulders and down to his chest. Impatient, I tore at his shirt, buttons flew and landed only God and my chambermaid know where.

His kisses then traversed downward, snaking a hot wet trail over the hollow of my throat. He stopped here and there to take the tiniest whisper of nibbles. He feasted upon my flesh in that manner until I was quite breathless and panting his name. Softly I pleaded with him to end this torture and to please take me.

My pleas were ignored as he lovingly teased my nipples to erectness with his tongue. Expertly, he nuzzled them, dragged the roughness of his five o’clock shadow across them. Moans built within my throat, until finally, they fell from my lips. In the quiet of the night I may as well have fired off a shotgun, so loud it seemed. Quickly, he clamped his mouth over mine, suppressing any further outcries of passion.

I took his hand in mine, pressed it to where I most needed to feel him. There he found the wetness that had grown nestled in my silken auburn curls. A callused finger found the tiny nub of flesh that I had only hours before teased while daydreaming of him. My hips rose to meet him and his finger slid into me. Soon another finger joined the first, they pressed up and into me. Back and forth they moved as his thumb assaulted my clitoris. I turned my head to the side and bit down on my pillow to stifle the whimpers that filled my mouth. Faster and faster his fingers drilled into me as if he were seeking the very core of my being, his mouth suckled at my breast. He devoured my flesh until I felt as if I lived inside of him.

Bright spots of light flashed behind my closed lids as unbidden my hips began rocking up to him, my back arched and the most incredible feeling of warmth washed over me. Aftershocks wracked my body, and my breathing became ragged and unsteady.

When I felt as if I could breathe again I opened my eyes and smiled up at him. His face was set in grim determination and he stood…dropped his pants to the floor. Never once did his eyes leave mine. There he was, naked and proud before me. His phallus was a perfect column of male flesh. I had never seen anything so beautiful in all my life.

I beckoned him to my bed. He placed a gentle kiss upon my mound before he moved to kneel between my thighs. I gasped as he pushed gently inside, cried out in pain as he broke through the barrier of my virginity, and heaved a mighty sigh as I took his full weight upon my body.

Instinct told me that I should move under him, and so I shifted, accommodated the slow rocking motion of his thrusts. My heels locked around his rear and we moved together in a loving motion. He moved in forward thrusts, and I complied by moving in undulating circles. It wasn’t long before his breathing changed, came in gasps, and his time had come. He tried then to escape my wetness, to leave me empty. Fiercely I threw my arms around him, clutched at his back and held him deep within me as his seed spilled deep into my womb. It was then that orgasm overtook me, waves of it washed over me, and I rode them; let them cast me about like driftwood on a tide. Gentle shudders shook me until I lost consciousness and when I awoke he was gone.

He stands before me now, so handsome in his suit of black, so refined. He watches me as I recite vows that taste as bitter as bile in my throat, vows that mean nothing to me. And I turn from him, in my gown of white, in my veil of the finest Irish lace and face the man who has just become my husband.