The Truest Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please whip my ass." She said choking on the tears that now flowed freely from her eyes.

I responded with two more giant spanks.

"ASK AGAIN! LIKE YOU FUCKING MEAN IT!"

A cry emitted from her lips as she began bawling. "SIR! PLEASE CAN YOU-" her pleading was interrupted with a giant sob, "WHIP MY BARE ASS! HARD!"

I bit down on my lip. I could barely contain the rush this dominancy was giving me. I wacked her over and over again until her ass was fucking red as a tomato. She stood there shrieking in pain with every thwack I delivered. After a dozen hits, her ass retained a dark red color. She may evenbled slightly. I couldn't give a damn. I rubbed her inflamed ass with both my hands. It was emanating with heat-in fact. In fact her ass felt like it was on fire.

"Okay, my slave. Get down on your knees." She obeyed immediately, without hesitation.

"Good slave." I turned to Susan. "Well, the pill should be working now. Susan, do you notice any differences?"

She nodded.

"Words, Susan." I remarked as I delivered a thwack to her breasts.

She let out a cry of pain.

"Yecghsh," came the gurgled reply. Drool was overflowing from her mouth at an unnatural rate.

"How about you Emily?"

"Sir, yes," she replied while trying to swallow a mouthful of saliva.

"Tell me about the pill's changes."

"Yes, sir," she began with a hoarse voice. "It is causing a significant increase of saliva, sir." She swallowed again.

"That sounds like great fun!" I clapped my hands together in excitement as I approached them.

"There's another something you two didn't notice." I brought my hand down onto Susan's cunt. It made a loud and wet smacking sound. "Your dirty fuckholes have begun to brim with your juices too." The two of them directed their eyes in horror to the spectacle which I was pointing out. "This pill amplifies all your flows. Sorry sluttys." I stuck my first two fingers into Susan's overflowing cunt. "But this pill won't make you this wet," I swooshed my hand for emphasis as it made a wet crinkling sound, "unless your pussy is already flowing by itself."

I dug my fingers deeper into Susan's demanding cunt-hole. "You like this, don't you-you little slutfuck?"

She let out a gasp as my fingers conveyed to her towards an overflowing spectacle of sensation. Her cunt was pulsating. She craved for more as her womanly hips ground against my hand. I wiped her juices on her cleanly shaved groin.

"Don't worry, pig. I'll make sure you get taken care of," I said as I patted her ass and nudging her anal plug.

She groaned as more saliva spilled out of her mouth. She was a real mess. Her breasts were dripping from her saliva as her thighs dribbled with her womanly juices. I couldn't help but laugh from the sight. Here is a woman who has everyone by the balls, yet she is tied up oozing all kinds of liquids from herself while begging to be fondled. I laughed aloud and gave her several neat thwacks with my riding crop. This was just too much. I reminded myself to thank Dave after all of this.

I stepped towards Emily. There was some spittle drooling from her mouth, but she was doing a good job trying to swallow it. "Emily," I cooed. "I hope you're not too lonely down there."

I grabbed Emily's leash and gave it a tug. Her body lurched forward. Her hands struggled to catch herself from falling. I held Emily's leash and stood behind Susan. I tucked the leash between Susan's legs and pulled. I saw Emily's eyes open wide with horror as she saw what was waiting for her. I tugged again, harder, but she resisted once more.

"Alright, you fucking mule. LET'S GO!"

I tugged on her leash with great force. Emily's body lurched forward, much to her dissatisfaction, bringing her towards Susan's drenched swollen pussy. I gave Emily another tug, forcing her mouth centimeters away from Susan's quivering pussy. Susan's woman juices dripped down her legs. I spread my hand over them and wiped it over Emily's face. She whimpered as my hand ran over her neatly done makeup. Black eyeliner remained smeared over her pathetically drooling face.

"LET'S GO, YOU STUPID CUNT!" I yelled at Emily. "LET'S SEE IF THERE'S SOMETHING YOU'RE ACTUALLY FUCKING GOOD AT!"

She nervously leaned her face forward into the slobbering mess of her friend's awaiting pussy. I could feel Emily's humiliation as her role was reversed; she was now the one at my mercy. Her face grimaced as she leaned forward into Susan's sopping hole. The pussy juices smeared all over her cheeks as she stuck out her tongue and began stroking her friend's swollen clitoris. I pulled her leash with aggravated rashness and yanked her face deep into Susan's pussy.

"OHH!" cried out a drooling Susan in pleasure. I kept the tension tight as I attached Emily's leash to Susan's butt plug: there was no free room now to take any sort of a break. If either one of them tried to move, it would result in an extremely painful experience.

Emily's face was firmly stuck into Susan's dripping cunt and it upset me how Emily appeared to be withholding herself from what I commanded her to do. I noticed Susan grinding her ass with pleasure dragging Emily's reluctant head along with her. It was a pitiful site, really. Drool was slobbering everywhere and pussy juices leaked down both their thighs.

"Let's go Emily, make her cum." She had no choice in the matter as Susan began grinding her body harder into her face. Susan began crying ecstatic screams of orgasmic pleasure. She was having a full-fledged orgasm. I smiled. "You feel nice, Susan dear?" She nodded frantically as she tilted her head upwards.

"Words, dear." Her whole body trembled and she let out a shout. "ESCH! AI CHEEL GCHNICE!"

I laughed hysterically as I stepped behind Susan and cupped her mouth and nose my hands. "Ew! Your fucking saliva is all over me! GROSS!" I pressed my hand down onto her facial orifices and I could see a terrified look take over her as she attempted to breathe.

The veins in her neck slowly began to bulge. I noticed the veins along her shoulders follow suite. "Strong Susan," I jeered, "you must work out an awful lot." She nodded frantically as she realized that I had no plans of letting go. Her eyes darted around the room in terror as she strained herself to search for precious oxygen. It was truly, a precious site. I could feel her entire body trembling with orgasmic pleasure as she failed to breathe. I could hear Emily gagging on Susan's pussy as the juices began to flow at an increased rate. Susan's face grew redder. Her trembling grew stronger. Her juices flowed profusely. I could feel her teeth grinding each other in desperation for air. Just as I felt Susan's resistance ceasing, I let go of her. She stood there gasping desperately for air. Her entire body beamed a bright red color and veins popped up all along her neck and shoulders. She crumpled pathetically in place. She remained erect though; a result of her bonded arms. She then began screaming hysterically as her orgasm escalated to a level she didn't even know possible.

I smirked as I wiped my hand on the back of my jeans. I reeked the scent of woman's juices.

It made me fucking horny.

"You two are disgusting, really," I commented as I took a step back. "I'll leave you two whores at this for now. I have to think of a good punishment for Emily. I need to teach you, dear, how to listen better."

Susan's screaming ceased and I heard her emit a giant sob as her orgasm left her. She appeared relieved.

I heard a clatter of chains as I turned away from the two of them. Over my shoulder I could see Emily attempting to turn her face towards me. Susan let out a yelp of pain as her anal plug plunged deep into her ass. I smirked as I made my way to the closet. "You cunts don't even know what's about to come! This is just warm up for what we're about to do!"

To be continued...

12