An Unusual Day For Cynthia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming!" he gasped.

I felt the first squirt of cum against the roof of my mouth as he wrapped his fingers in my hair and humped at my face with his cock. Suddenly there was a flood of fluid as I started swallowing as much as I could. I could feel the cum building up as a tiny bit leaked out onto my chin. His cum was surprisingly sweet. The flood slowed to a trickle as he relaxed back a bit and loosened his grip on my hair. I licked him clean and stood up reluctantly letting go of his softening dick. I moved back up and leaned against his slightly sweat damp body. Remembering the cum on my chin I moved a finger up and wiped it off. As he watched me I moved the finger into my mouth and licked the cum off.

"You taste good babe. Really good."

Once again we kissed and I shared the taste of his cum with him. After we parted he looked into my eyes. "Hmmmm... I think you taste better than me." he said with a smile.

"I'm afraid I don't agree." I said as if we had just conducted a COKE vs. PEPSI taste test. "You have an added tanginess that I just don't possess."

With a relaxed smile and a look in his eye that I could not quite identify, Glenn leaned forward and pressed his forehead against mine. He then spoke so softly that I almost didn't hear him, "How did I get so lucky? How did I find you, this beautiful, smart, funny sexy perfect woman? I must have done something really right in a past life."

I could feel my face turning red with embarrassment so I buried it in his neck as we held each other close for several minutes. I moved back a bit after we had both calmed down and ran my hand over his lovely face. "Wanna take a shower sweetie?"

Suddenly Glenn perked up. I turned around and picked up the robe sliding it back on me. I turned back just in time to see Glenn stand up and his shorts, or what was left of them, fell to the floor. The look on his face was priceless. I looked up him sheepishly, "This is the part where you tell me it was totally worth it!" I said.

Glenn picked up the shorts and shoved them in the robe pocket, picked me up again and headed for the back door. "Yes it was worth it. Lets wait on the shower for a little while, I have a better idea."

He put me back on my feet just inside the backdoor and opened the french door onto the back patio area. "Where the hell are you taking me?" I said. "Let me guess... you are going to tie me naked to a tree in the back yard as punishment for your shorts?!?"

"No.. but I do like that idea. I have a surprise for you." Turning me toward the open door he put a large hand over my eyes and guided me outside. It never even occurred to me that I was in a robe being lead by a naked man into the great outdoors, What a site this would be for the neighbors.

I could feel the sun on my face as we left the cover of the house. "Step down two steps." He said in my ear.

"Now keep your eyes closed for a second." Glenn removed his hand from my face and wrapped both arms around my body holding me close to him from behind. "Okay, now open them."

I opened my eyes, taking a second to adjust the brightness of the sun. Suddenly I was greeted with a vision of a tropical pool area complete with waterfall, tall rock formations, large unconventional shaped pools of water, plants everywhere, and a separate area that was obviously a hot tub. "Oh my god. This is so beautiful. Can we swim in it or are there actual fish in there." I said looking over the edge into the dark water.

"Of course we can swim in it. You didn't notice the best part though." He said.

"Oh really? What would that be?" I said leaning against his naked body.

"The privacy."

Suddenly I did notice that the way the house was designed, the pool area was almost surrounded by it. The one area that was not surrounded by house was blocked by a 20 foot tall rock formation that the waterfall rushing off of. The tall bushy trees filled in the rest of the gaps Not only could none of the neighbors see anything but if the land behind his home ever did get developed the rocks and trees would still hide everything below attic level.

"Well that does explain why you were ok with coming outside naked on a Saturday morning without worrying about the police being called." Turning in his arms I kissed his soft mouth and then moved down and kissed the hickey on his jaw line. "I feel I should tell you that I don't really swim. I tread water and hang onto the edge most of the time."

"That's okay this is a relaxation pool not a lap pool. The deepest part is only seven feet, deep enough to jump in but not hurt yourself." as he talked Glenn had started to untie the belt of the robe and pull it off of me.

"Ok pal, what is the best way to get in here. Without jumping or scratching my ass on the rocks around it?" I said, once again holding his naked body against mine.

Taking my hand in his Glenn said, "Follow me." he led me over to the other end of the pool to an area that the bottom was completely visible. As we walked around a large stone by the edge I noticed that the water was completely level with the ground surface. The pool had actually been build with an incline that came up even with the patio surface. You could literally just walk in and as you walked though the water it gradually deepened, just as if you were walking into a tropical lagoon.

Smiling at him I said, "I am very impressed." As we strolled into the cool water.

I had never skinny dipped before so this was an experience for me. Our bodies were still warm from playing earlier and the feel of the cold water was unbelievable. Every nerve in my body was on alert at the chill of the water touched my most private sensitive areas. The bottom of the pool felt like slate, rough but flat and not threatening. It truly felt as if we were walking in paradise. When the water suddenly started caressing my pussy I did finally gasp. Glenn tugged on my hand until the water was around my chest and I moved to the edge of the pool to hang on.

Letting go of his hand I took the plunge and ducked under the water. Opening my eyes, I could see the image of Glenn's cock floating nearby. Unable to resist I reached out and fingered the head a bit. Grabbing me under my armpits he yanked me to the surface and into his strong arms.

Surfacing I pushed off of the side of the pool with my feet and with my hands on his shoulders shoved him under, following him down. We slid against each other under the water, and with water filler mouths kissed then headed back to the surface.

Laughing against each other we kissed more tasting each other mixed with pool chemicals. I could feel my body not only adjusting to the temperature of the water but getting warmer by my contact with this sexy man. With my back against the smooth side of the pool I wrapped my arms and legs around him as our hips met. The term 'dry-humping' doesn't quite sound right considering we were up to our chests in water but basically that was what we were doing. I could feel his cock, once again hard as a rock, sliding against my pussy lips and ass. During one such hump his cockhead bumped my clit and with the added water stimulation I almost came right then. I wanted him in me.

Thinking about forgoing the condom I grabbed Glenn by the hair and pulled his mouth off of mine. "Glenn?" I said panting. "I want you in me so bad. But the fucking condoms are upstairs."

Kissing me softly again, he said, "I have another surprise for you." Pulling me along with him back to where we entered the pool Glenn stopped at a gathering of rocks on the side of the pool and came up with two condoms.

"Geez," I said with my hands on my naked hips, " do you do this a lot buddy?"

I smiled at the look on his face and he grabbed me around the waist. "No, I actually came out here this morning while you were in the bathroom and tried to find a place to leave these that they wouldn't be to visible or wash away." Holding me against him he kissed me again, "I knew after last night that I wanted to make love to you out here."

My heart pounded at his use of the "L" word for the second time this morning. "Well okay then. Rip that fucker open and lets see how it works in water or at least shallow water."

Grabbing the edge with his teeth he ripped it open and pulled out the little circle. I have to admit I love to watch men put on condoms. Maybe it is just because they are touching themselves I don't know. Maybe it is because I know that it will be in me soon... who the hell knows. Backing up a bit I sat down on the shallow incline of the pool and pulled him on top of me.

Out position in the water could not have been better. The movement of out bodies caused the water to lap at us right where our privates met. Spreading my legs open I grabbed his shoulders and said, "Fuck me. Please fuck me."

Glenn responded by kissing me at the same time he shoved his cock in. OH FUCK YES! He started fucking me at just the right pace his cock sliding along my clit with each push and pull. I could feel him slowing down, "What's wrong baby?"

Stopping he looked into my face and smiled. "My knees are getting cut all to shit on the pool bottom. Can we change positions?"

With him still in me we both held each other and laughed and laughed. Finally we calmed down, he pulled out and we both got up. "Come with me." I said.

Taking him by the hand we walked into the water back to where we had been playing before. I put my back against the pool side and pulled him to me. Wrapping my legs around him he plunged back into my pussy. He held onto my hips as I held onto the side of the pool railing my hips floated out until I was eventually floating on my back with him fucking me and looking at my naked body out in front of him. Feeling weightless was an incredible way to have sex. Glenn had already cum just recently so I knew that I was in for a hell of a ride.

After fucking me like that for awhile we moved over to the ladder that was at the deeper end of the pool. As I held on facing the pool side he fucked me from behind as I tried to keep from letting go and drowning. Climbing up onto the poolside between two rocks Glenn laid down and I climbed on. Placing both of my feet flat on the ground I squatted down and bounced on his latex covered cock. Holding hands with our fingers woven together I was able to keep my balance as we kept fucking each other. The chaise lounge was next as he was getting rubbed raw as I pounded him from above. Same idea with my feet on each side of the chair on the ground. This way I was able to lean back and give him an even better view of his cock sliding in and out of me.

By now we had been fucking and stopping and fucking and stopping for about an hour and I knew we had had about enough.

"Glenn, I want to watch you cum." We switched position and he climbed on top and started fucking the hell out of me. I reached between us and pinched my clit and touched us where he was sliding in and out of my hot pussy. Glenn started sucking my nipples hard and pinching my clit for me. I grabbed on and felt the tension of my orgasm building. Suddenly he reached around and shoved a slightly damp finger into my ass. Just the tip being in my ass was enough to set me off and I started cumming. Knowing how loud I can be when I cum, Glenn covered my mouth with his and kissed me as I screamed through my orgasm. Shuddering and shivering he held me as I came. As he continued to fuck me I stopped him.

"Glenn, can I watch you cum? I want to watch you make yourself cum." He stopped and looked into my eyes.

"Really? You want to see that?" he said laying on me slowly sliding his cock in and out.

"Oh yes. I want to watch you stroking your hard bare cock. Please? Can I .. can we?" I said kissing him softly.

"One condition." He said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"After we take a shower I get to watch you make yourself cum. Deal?"

Blushing from head to toe. I agreed.

Glenn moved off of me to raise the head of the chaise so it was more in a sitting position instead of laying like we had been using it. He pulled off the condom and looked at me. "If I am going to do this you have to give me inspiration. Sit at the foot down there and spread open so I can see you."

I did as he said and he kissed me again, reached between my legs and scooped some girl juice from my sensitive pussy. Leaning back again he spread it all over his cock and started stroking and watching me using my juice as a lube. I stared at him as he touched his cock, his hand sliding up and down, paying special attention to his cockhead, fingering his balls. He was so beautiful. Incredibly masculine and yet I could see him soften his features as he got close to exploding. He was staring at my tits as he stroked faster so I grabbed them and pushed them together to help him. Spreading his legs wider he grabbed his balls and started stroking faster and faster. He was groaning and panting a bit as he suddenly started shooting. The first shot went almost straight up, arched and landed on his stomach. The rest landed on his chest, some in his hair, one shot landed on his thigh and the rest pooled and ran down his abs. This man really did cum more than any man I had been with before. The site of him covered in cum was pretty amazing. I could see how some women would have been a little put off by it. But being who I am I loved seeing it.

As he calmed down and took his hand off of his sensitive softening cock I moved up between his still spread legs and lay down directly on him, cum and all. His sticky hands moved up and down my back as I slide around on his body spreading the cum around on both of us. Grabbing my ass he slide me up to meet his mouth with a tender kiss.

"Did you enjoy that?" he said softly.

"Very much so." I said with a smile. "I do have a schedule revision suggestion though."

"Oh, and what would that be?" he said holding me close.

"Well, instead of a shower and then 'my show', how about shower, lunch break and then 'my show'. I don't know about you but I need to recharge my batteries a bit." I kissed his sticky chest and licked it a little. "What do you think?"

Glenn sighed, "I think that is a great idea. We could watch a movie after lunch and chat some."

We pealed our sticky bodies off of the lounge chair and walking arm in arm headed back to the house.

(To be continued.. back in the bathroom again)

Authors Note: I am so happy that everyone has loved this story. I have enjoyed getting your story suggestions and are planning on using some of them. If you send your email with your suggestion I would be more that happy to send you an update notification when I post the next part of this story. Please keep the comments and suggestions coming and thanks again.

12