An Unusual Day for Cynthia Ch. 06

Story Info
They're back at the office.
6.4k words
4.8
11.3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

If you are reading this story you should realize that there are EROTIC stories here that contain graphic sex. If you don’t want to read about it then leave this site IMMEDIATELY. Please don’t email me to tell me that you are offended by what I have written. If you don’t like it don’t read it! FOR THE REST OF YOU... thank you for your wonderful comments and feedback. Please continue to let me know what you think and remember... if you send me your email address I will respond to all comments. Have a great read.

Thanks again, Nebula

Part 6

BUZZZZZZZZ

I jumped at the sudden screeching in my ear of an alarm. “What the fuck is that?” I said sitting on the side of Glenn’s bed wrapping a blanket around my chilling naked body.

Glenn groaned and reaching around me turned off the bedside alarm clock. Looking at it through bleary eyes I could not believe what it said.

7:00AM!!!

I rolled back under the covers and pressed myself against Glenn’s warm body. He pulled me into his arms and I curled up against him. “What the hell are we doing up at 7am?” I asked into his warm neck.

Glenn looking into my sleepy face and kissed me. “Well baby, It is Monday.”

LIGHT BULB!!!

I sat straight up in bed with a start. “Shit!” I had to be at work in exactly 2 hours. Glenn laughed as I jumped out of bed and ran for the bathroom. I had to get myself pulled together, run home, shower then dress and then make the 20 minute drive though downtown during rush hour. “Shit..shit!”

My plan on Saturday evening was to stay until Sunday night, then sleep at my apartment and head in to work on Monday. By then I would be clean refreshed and ready to deal with the plethora of questions that I knew would be directed toward me. I had every intentions to go home just as planned. I had even packed my overnight bag as just that, an OVERNIGHT bag. Then ... Glenn, sometime Sunday afternoon, talked me into staying with him, playing in the pool, testing the weight limit on his dining room table and generally getting our groove on until we were both exhausted.

As I finished peeing and threw on my clothes from yesterday (minus the underwear), I could hear Glenn moving around in the bedroom. I glanced at myself in the mirror and was horrified at my image. My soft auburn hair was sticking up all over the place, I had forgotten to remove my make-up and it was now distributed all over my face. Basically I looked like a woman who had been fucking all night and was now rushing to get to work.

Opening the door from the bathroom I walked right into the warm body of Glenn. Suddenly my breath was taken away by a wet morning kiss from my new lover. Slowing down from my rush I stopped and hugged him against me taking the time to enjoy the kiss. I loved kissing him.

Leaning back he looked at my face, “You are so beautiful.” He said.

I snorted at him, “I look like absolute shit, and it is all your fault.” I said. Glenn gave me a hurt look. Smiling at him and kissing his soft masculine lips I whispered in his ear, “..and I want to thank you for every minute of it.”

Glenn laughed and hugged me tight against him. “So you are off and running home huh? Planning on trying to wash off all of the evidence so that no one will suspect we have been acting like horny teenagers all weekend?”

I poked him in the ribs and when he jumped I moved away and started collecting my things. As I shoved them into my bag I could feel his eyes on me. After three days together we were starting to get tuned into each other. “I am never going to get this done and get out of here if you keep staring at my ass.” I said turning to look at him as I was bent over. “Gotcha!”

Glenn grinned back at me as his eyes drifted from my round ass to my face. “Well I that was the plan. I would love to keep you here.”

I stood back up, bag in hand, and headed for the bedroom door. Glenn started to follow me out, still naked as when we had woken up. I collected my shoes and some other items I had downstairs, including my black lace garter, and headed for the front door checking my watch. It was now 7:15am and I would have to drive like hell to get there on time.

I turned at the door and looked at Glenn. He was sitting on the stairs watching me walk around his house. “Are you going to bring your hot naked ass over here and kiss me goodbye?” I said dropping my bag.

I stood there and watched him walk toward me. The morning light made his tan skin glow. His nipples stood out in the cool morning air in the house, and his soft cock was swaying slightly as it rested on his balls. For one long moment I had the urge to call in FUCKED to work.

Glenn pressed his mouth against mine and kissed me softly. With his hands still at his sides, I moved mine up and ran them over his cool skin. Touching him on his chest and then running them down to brush his abs and then cup his full balls. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me against him, “Please don’t go Cynthia.” He breathed in my ear.

“Sweetie, you know that I have to go.” I kissed his unshaven cheek and hugged him hard. “I will see you though in just a matter of hours, okay?”

“Have lunch with me okay?” he said suddenly perking up.

I laughed and slapped his bare ass, “Yes, but I will have to call you after I have been there to figure out what time, OK?”

“Okay. Go get ready for work and I will see you soon baby.” He kissed me again as I opened the door. I stopped in my tracks when I noticed that Glenn was following me. As he slammed into my back I turned to look at him.

“What are you doing sweetie?” I said over my shoulder.

“Walking you to your car.” He said placing his hands on my shoulders and rubbing them.

“You do realize that you are naked don’t you?” I said with a smile.

Giving me a sheepish look he turned red and smiled, “Oops, I forgot. Maybe I should go back in, ya think?”

“Well, I just don’t know HOW much you want your neighbors to know about you.” I turned around to face him, gave him a last smooch good bye and waited as he slide back behind the door to walk to my car.

After getting home I showered, primped and was on the road by 8:25am. I made and executive decision on the way to work and decided I needed coffee ASAP. Thank god for STARBUCKS. The people at my local coffee shop got my order in before I had even made it to the register and I was in and out in record time. I arrived at work and even managed to beat not only Bob, my boss, but Anita to the office. That meant that I had at least 10 minutes of question free time to suck down my Latte and check messages from over the weekend.

I was working away, head phones on, when the office door opened and Bob walked in. As usual he was running to meet a client first thing and had a million things for me to do IMMEDIATELY if not sooner. He gave me my list and as he was heading out the door he suddenly stuck his head back in, “Hey, how was your weekend?”

I could feel myself go red, “Great, thanks for asking.”

“Well that is good to hear.” He exclaimed. “Glenn is a good guy.” Closing the door he bid me good bye and off he went.

Before I could even start on Bob’s list of ‘to-do’ items the door flew open and I knew that my 10 minutes of tranquility were over. Standing in the doorway was Glenn’s accomplice Anita. Looking at her face I could see that waiting to find out what happen through the whole weekend had taken its toll on her. “Don’t even think you are going to avoid telling me EVERYTHING!” she said shutting the door behind her.

“Fine,” I said. “Sit down and start asking questions before you explode.”

Anita grabbed the chair from the other desk in the room and dropped into it. “Did you kiss him?” she asked.

“Yes.” I said.

There was a long pause as she waited for me to elaborate on my answer and when I didn’t she did explode. “JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!” she shouted.

Laughing at her reaction I caved, “I had a great time. He is wonderful. We had dinner at his place on Friday, and Saturday he took me to that great place on the plaza. We swam in his pool, he has a fantastic house and a amazing back yard. We spent Sunday just hanging out around his house. It was a great weekend.” I stopped and took a breath.

Anita was staring at me. “You know what I am asking.” She said crossing her arms over her chest. “Tell me.”

“What?” I said trying to look innocent.

Anita leaned in, “I have been stewing on this all weekend. So stop messing with me and tell me...” she paused. “... did you sleep with him Cynthia?”

I leaned forward until we were practically nose to nose, “Yes I did.” I said as she jumped up hugging me and screamed.

“OH MY GOD! That is so great.” Letting go of me she sat back in the chair. “Tell me everything, what, when, how long and how big. Did you cum?”

I laughed again, “Anita, calm down and I will tell you some of it. Ummm.. okay. The first time was on Saturday evening. I know.. pretty quick huh? But I just couldn’t help it. As far as how long.. well if you are talking about a specific time the first time was waaaaaay above average in length. The man has amazing stamina. If you are talking generally we basically shagged all weekend. Now if you are asking how big as in how big his dick is ... well lets just say he is above average there too.” I paused again. “Now I hope that is enough to satisfy you because the rest ... Is none of your fucking business lady.” I smiled at her and turned back to my computer.

“Wow!” she said leaning back in her chair. “I am really impressed.”

I turned back and looked at her, “Huh?”

“I knew he liked you but I didn’t know if you would be into him or not.” She sat and thought for a second. “He told me when he first asked me about you that he thought you were the perfect woman for him.”

“You’re shiting me?” I said in shock. “Well I am sure he doesn’t think that now. He had to deal with all of my body insecurities and the general dorkiness that is just ME. I mean I slept with him so he even had to listen to me snore. So much for perfection.”

She laughed, “Well, actually if you think of it he didn’t say you were perfect, just the perfect woman for him. And if I am reading you correctly, he was right.”

I looked at her and frowned, “What are you talking about Anita. It was just a weekend. Who knows what is going to happen here.”

“Okay.” She said. “But I cannot wait to see what happens today with you both just down the hall from each other.” Smiling at me she got up, opened the door and left.

At that comment my mind kicked into high gear. Was he here yet? Did he miss me? Did he really like me as much as I liked him? How much did I like him? Was he really as nice as he seemed to be? Ect ect.

I took a deep breath, put on my headphones and tried to calm down and work.

Two hours later I had worked my way through the majority of the list Bob had left for me. I was just about to call Bob to find out when he would be back when the door opened and in he came. “Hey, how are the Kleins today?” I asked as he sat down.

“They are great. Neither one of them wants the same thing done and they can’t make a decision to same themselves, but they are great.” He sighed in frustration as he leaned back and took a sip of his morning coffee that was by now cold and nasty.

“Would you like some NEW coffee?” I asked getting up. “I could grab you some.”

Bob looked up at me as if I had just announced I was an inbreed alien. “What?” I asked.

Are you okay?” he said.

“Sure, why?”

“Well, normally you would either just go get it and make me drink it or tell me to get some myself because my legs are not broken.” He paused and looked at me. “Are you sure you are okay?”

“Of course I am okay. If you are going to make a big deal about it get your coffee yourself.” I said heading out the door to the restrooms.

I could hear him laughing as I made my red-faced escape.

By the time I got back to the office he was on the phone catching up with his morning messages. I went back to my kitchen revisions and when I heard him hang up I went into his office and started filling him in on what was going on. By now it was close to 11:30am and I knew that I needed to call Glenn soon about lunch.

“Hey Bob?” I said as he wrote some notes about a job we were working on.

“Yeah?”

“Would it be okay if I took lunch around 12:30 or so? I have some things I need to do.”

Not lifting his head he said, “Sure. Just make sure you are back by 1pm we have to leave here by then to meet the Simons.”

“Great.” I headed back to my area in the office as I heard him call after me. “Say hi to Glenn for me will ya?” with a little chuckle.

I could feel my face go scarlet as I picked up the phone and asked Anita to send me through to Glenn’s extension.

RING... RING..

“This is Glenn can I help you?” he said.

“Well maybe..” I said softly so Bob wouldn’t hear. “I need someone to fix a problem for me.”

I could hear his soft laugh as he realized who was on the phone with him, “What problem is that ma’am? We have a variety of ..services available.”

Looking around to make sure that Bob was busy in his office I turned back to the phone. “I need someone to slip his hand up my skirt and finger me until I cum. What would you charge for something like that Sir?” I could hear Glenn’s breath get faster as he took in what I said.

“Ummm..” he cleared his throat, “..well I suppose we could negotiate the charges. Would you care to discuss it over lunch.”

By now we were both laughing into the phone. “How about downstairs at 12:30, will that work for you.” I said.

“Sure,” Glenn said, “that gives me a full hour to get my dick to go soft so I can come out from behind the desk.” I could hear him moving around and grunting a bit as he adjusted his hard cock into a more comfortable position.

“Poor baby.” I said in a girlie voice. “I will see you down there in an hour babe.”

Hanging up I was mortified to find Randy leaning against the door frame right behind me. Randy was Bob’s lead guy. He managed the workers on the job site so Bob and I could deal with the clients. In his mid-40s he was a good looking guy that reeked of orneriness. His perpetual shit-eating-grin was bigger than ever at the moment and I knew I was in trouble.

“Uh.. Hi Randy. How are you today.” I said turning back to my computer.

I was suddenly spun around in my chair, “Oh no you don’t little girl. What the fuck was that about?”

Looking at his face I did what any girl would do... LIE! “What are you talking about?” I said.

“You are such a bad fucking liar.” He said pulling the other desk chair up and getting comfortable. “Who were you talking to just now on the phone?”

“Umm...” I was trying to think fast and come up with a plausible lie. “I was leaving a dirty message on my gay friends machine just to fuck with him.” I said trying to be convincing and failing horribly.

“Bullshit… come on what the fuck is going on?” he said.

I took a deep breath, “Okay, I’m seeing someone new... and... I just want to ... figure it out before everyone tackles him.” I said trying to explain.

I looked at Randy as he rocked back and forth in the desk chair thinking. “Okay. So who does know?” he said.

“Right now only Anita and Bob, because they set it up.” I said.

Randy got a look on his face, “Really? Hmmmm..?”

“Randy, don’t you dare.” As is said this he ran out the door heading for the reception area. I picked up the phone and called Anita.

“Can I help you?” she said in her best office voice.

“Anita, is Randy in front of you?” I said with my heart racing.

She paused, “Yes. Is there a problem?” I could hear her smile as she listened to me and looked at Randy.

“Okay, “ I said breathing deep, “..listen to me. DO NOT tell him anything about who I am seeing. You know how he is, he will turn into my big brother and start fucking with Glenn. I just want some time to see where this is going and then I will tell him.” I paused. “Are you still there?”

She laughed, “Yeah, I’m still here. And yes I do understand.” I could hear her laugh again. Then I heard her talking to Randy, “No Randy, I have strict instructions to give you NO information about Cynthia’s personal life. (pause) I SAID NO!” Anita laughed into the phone and said to me, “He is on the way back to your office. Watch out he looks pissed.”

I laughed back at her, “Hey, do me a favor and call Bob on his cell and let him know that the cat is out of the bag with ‘Brother Randy’ and what not to tell him. Could you do that for me before Randy decides to call and start drilling him?”

“Sure, no problem. Do you want me to call Glenn too?” she asked.

“No but would you call him and let him know I will meet him downstairs in the café? I will explain the rest.” She said she would and I had just enough time to thank her and hang up when the door flew open.

Randy gave me his best scowl and sat back in the chair. “Look,” I said, “just give me enough time to get to know this guy before you start pulling the big brother routine with him okay.”

“I have no idea what you are talking about?” he said crossing his arms.

“Bullshit, remember that guy from the restaurant I dated for a couple of weeks?” I asked leaning toward him. “Do you remember what happened there?” I sat back and waited.

“What? It is not my fault he was a wussy.” I could see an evil smile peeking out as he thought back on the incident.

“Yeah right. Everyone can deal with an entire construction crew telling you not to mess with the girl you are seeing, talking about the firearms you own, making up stories about the LAST GUY and how long he spent in the hospital.” He had the decency to look a bit embarrassed.

“Well okay, they guys did take it a bit to far that time. But it was just to keep you safe girlie. We care about you.”

“Randy, I understand and appreciate that. But, not this time. I really like this guy.” I sighed again. “Just let it go until I can see where it is going to go alright?”

Randy thought about it, “Okay.” He said reluctantly.

“Thank you babe.” I said jumping up and hugging him tight.

Randy hugged me back and ran his hand over my ass...by mistake as always. I leaned back and looked at his face. “I’m not that thankful Randy.” I said smiling at he turned red in the face.

At 12:25 I headed out of the office saying goodbye to Bob as I left and headed for the ladies room on the ground floor. Once in the bathroom I did the whole girl thing. Peed, washed my hands, brushed and fluffed my hair, perfume in the right places, checked the make-up, added a touch of lipstick and last but not least... a quickie TIC-TAC.

I opened the door and headed for the café. Suddenly a hand came out of a nearby closet and I was pulled into the darkness. WHAT THE FUCK. I was just about to freak out when I was pulled against a familiar body and the scent of Glenn washed over me. I suddenly relaxed and pressed myself against him tilting my head up for the kiss I knew was coming.

I sighed as Glenn’s breath fluttered against my lips. His mouth was suddenly on mine with a burst of lust like none I had ever experienced. Standing there in the dark all of our other sensed kicked into high gear.

“Glenn?” I said as I tried to catch my breath.

“Cynthia?” he said back.

I grabbed his head in both hands and wove my fingers through his thick hair. Pulling his head down I whispered in his ear. “I want you in me ... right now! Please!”

“God yes.” Glenn dropped to his knees and ran his hands under my skirt. Grasping my undies he pulled them down past my lace top hose and off my feet. By this point I was so excited that my legs almost gave out as Glenn ran his hands over my naked ass, leaned forward and kissed my pussy. He stood back up and kissed the air out of me as his hands moved between us. I could feel his hand in his pocket as our tongues danced together and our panting and moaning got a little louder. He pulled his hand out of the pocket and as he pulled back a bit I moved my hands to his belt. I could hear the distinct rip of a condom wrapper as he tore it open with his teeth. I pushed his pants down over his hips and ran my hands over his firm naked ass. I could feel his hard cock pushing at my skirt and moved one hand over it and stroked it lightly. He started leaking precum as I ran my thumb over the head and I could hear his grunt as his cock throbbed.

12