An Unusual Family Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers

Both Julie and Amanda were feeling very warm and moist, unfamiliar tingles under the triangle of cloth that was covering their pussies. Rather then do each other, as Bobbie had suggested, instead, Amanda shyly passed the bottle to MJ and asked her, sweetly, to do her. Julie oozed up close to Lisa and ask if she could put the sun-lotion on her.

As all the woman finished putting lotion on each other, the older women noticed that Julie and Amanda, very obviously, seemed quite smitten with their daughters and, smiling, they realized that Lisa and MJ, no matter how much they loved and were devoted to each other, seemed pretty taken with Julie and Amanda also. Bobbie's eyes sparkled. The possibilities here were endless. The two older women smiled. The day was proceeding just they way they wanted.

Watching all the different young girls rub the creamy sun-lotion on their lovely, girlish bodies was becoming almost too hot for everyone. No one was certain about the new girls but, for absolute sure, the others all knew one another well enough to know that everyone's pussy was throbbing and juicing. Sun-screen all around the triangles of their bikini bottoms and pussy-cream within.

Jackie, Bobbie and Ally took frequent sips of their chilled wine. Bobbie noted that Lisa and Julie were sitting very close and so, too, were Mary-Jane and Amanda. She smiled, knowingly. She also noticed that they were drinking a lot of the icy lemonade in some vain effort to cool down a bit.

"Anyone hungry?" Bobbie asked. "Jackie and I could throw some burgers on. What do you say?"

Everyone agreed. So Jackie lit the grill and Bobbie went into the house to fetch the food. When she returned, Lisa and Mary-Jane were back in the pool with Amanda and Julie. She placed the burgers and buns on the shelves at the end of the grill and asked, "Where's Ally?"

"She said she had to go inside and pee," Jackie answered.

Bobbie laughed at that one. "Dear, she had to go in and jill herself off! Wanna bet? Julie and Amanda are really gorgeous and sexy. If I hadn't had that session with Ally, I'd be jilling myself. Your pussy must be boiling hot, Jacks! Here let me flip some burgers and why don't you go find Ally and help her with her little problem?"

Jackie accepted Bobbie's suggestion with almost a sigh of relief. Her wife was right. Julie and Amanda and the sun-screen interlude and now the sight of the four sexy teens in the pool were driving Jackie to distraction. Gratefully, she pulled off her apron and handed it to Bobbie.

"Have lotsa fun, dear. I'm gonna. I'll see you later."

Sure enough, inside, she found Ally lying in Lisa and Mary-Jane's bed, her bikini bottom pulled down and she was furiously jiggling her cunt. Jackie could see how wet she was and all the moaning coming from Ally's mouth had made her very easy to find.

It took her only a second to lose her bikini and fall on top of Ally in the bed, her face displacing Ally's hands on her cunt.

"Oh, fuck, Jackie-girl!" Ally cried. "I'm so fuckin' hot! Give me a work-out there, you sexy thing!"

It took them a long while, but when Jackie and Ally returned outside, they found Bobbie and all the girls gathered around the long picnic table having a burger. They joined in and had a snack. And a glass of wine. After her many cums today, a couple of glasses of the hair of the dog that had bitten her, a couple of aspirins and now a burger, policewoman Michaels was feeling a whole lot better. Not to mention, getting something off her conscience, rightly or wrongly, that had been bothering her to no end.

After everyone had eaten, Bobbie and Jackie, each a glass of wine in hand, kicked back and stretched out in their lounge chairs.

As usual, Bobbie took charge. "O.K., young ladies. We've all had a lot of fun. Time now for some work. I've been hearing about this play you all are gonna put on. Julie and Amanda, I'm told you two are gonna be the leads. You gals are gonna be playing a hot, young lesbian couple. I noticed you saw Jackie and I having a kiss before. We just happen to be a lesbian couple so we are really qualified to critique what our daughters have written and how you two portray lesbians. So, let's go, girls. Let's hear a run-through."

Lisa ran inside and got everyone copies of the play, the copies she had made when Bobbie had driven her to the copy shop before they had returned home for some hot sex.

The girls read their lines beautifully. Including policewoman Ally Michaels, who in the context of the play was assuming the role of a strict professor at a college, virulently anti-sex and very homophobic. The idea, in this act, was she had just caught the two lesbians portrayed by Julie and Amanda in a clinch in their dorm room and was raving to them about being immoral and threatening all kinds of punishment. Talk about a stretch. The real Ally would have just joined in! But she was having fun and was a real trouper and did a credible job.

When it came time for kisses in the play, Bobbie and Jackie placed no restrictions on the duration of the kissing. But they noticed that, indeed, when Julie and Amanda were kissing they seemed a little tentative and nervous. At first, at least. Maybe it was just having an audience but everyone was sure that except for the play auditions they were novices at kissing other women. But they were troupers also and did their best.

And, from Ally Michaels' perspective, her hot cunt creaming, their best was pretty damn good.

Bobbie and Jackie lounged in their chairs, sipped wine and very pleasurably observed the girls run through their scenes several times. By then, the girls could even recite most of their lines without even reading from their copies of the play.

Policewoman Ally Michaels, in such close proximity to the luscious bodies of Julie and Amanda, having to watch them kiss, was nearly beside herself. When they took a break and were all back sitting at the picnic table she caught Mary-Jane's eye with a pleading look on her face.

"Can you give me a minute in the house to help me with something?" she asked Mary-Jane. Of course, MJ, being nobody's dummy, knew exactly what kind of help Aly needed!

"Be right back, gorgeous," she told Amanda, their shoulders rubbing as she was sitting very close beside her.

Amanda clutched her hand for a moment. "Please don't be long, Mary-Jane," she said, "I'll miss you while you're gone!"

MJ leaned down and kissed her on the cheek, "I'll be as quick as I can be, sexy. I'll miss you too!"

As soon as they got inside, Ally took her in her arms and gave her a long, slow, wet kiss. "Jesus, MJ! Where did you find those fine girls? They've got me so fuckin' hot! Please, let's go upstairs and have a fuck!"

Mary-Jane kissed her back. "Sure, Ally, I'm sizzling hot myself. I want to fuck Amanda so bad! But both moms don't think I should. Not today. They think it is too soon to go too far with girls still so unsure of themselves."

Ally and Mary-Jane were so hot and horny they almost never made it to the bedroom. They just about did it right on the stairs. They were kissing and rubbing each others cunts and, at one point, almost tumbled right down the stairs. But soon they were on Mary-Jane and Lisa's bed and bikini parts were thrown around the room and they were naked, hugging and kissing.

Ally pushed Mary-Jane to her back and, in a frenzy of lust, licked and sucked her beautiful tit-toppings before moving down to her throbbing, drooling pussy! She french-kissed her cunt, loving the feel of pussy-lips on her lips and sticking her tongue deep inside Mary-Jane, feeling her pulsing pussy clutch it and squeeze it. Ally wiggled her tongue, removed it and started long, slow licks up and down MJ's taut slit, bottom to top. On her bottom route she lifted MJ's ass high enough so she could tongue her sensitive ass-hole and every time she reached the top, she used her tongue to lavish love on her throbbing clit. With all her juices flowing sweetly, every nerve-ending tingling, Mary-Jane could hear the slurping sounds as Ally sucked every precious drop into her greedy mouth. MJ shuddered, clutched Ally's head and gave her all she had!

When the object of her lust was throughly shaking and basking in thrills, Ally removed her face from MJ's box and lovingly took Mary-Jane's hands and placed them on her pussy where her face had been. Then she moved herself up and sat her cunt down right on MJ's face! Snuggling her twat carefully over her eagerly open mouth, Ally spread her pussy-lips with her fingers and wiggled her ass so her cunt would move around and dribble girlie-cum for MJ.

"Gobble me up now, Mary-Jane," she cried, "Please, baby, baby, give my pussy a suck. Eat me, MJ, eat my hot cunt!"

MJ did love Ally and was only too eager to give her pleasure. "Use my hair, cop-lady!" she cried. "Pull my face tighter to your pussy. Wiggle your fine ass and go for a cunt-ride, Ally-girl!"

Ally was so hot she kept begging for MJ to suck her but there was no need. Mary-Jane loved eating Ally's pussy. She grabbed her ass and pulled the horny policewoman tighter to her face. She kissed and licked and drank up the love offerings that Ally was giving her.

"Ride my face, Ally. Ride hard. I can take it. Oooooh, baby, do I ever love your cum!"

It was a good thing she did love Ally's cum so much because, so worked up by Julie and Amanda, she was practically drowning MJ in it. The warm goo was all over Mary-Jane's face and she sucked up what she could and licked harder so Ally would jack out some more!

Having snuggles after their fuck, Ally moved her lips close to Mary-Jane's ear and teased her. "I notice that you and that cutie Amanda are getting really chummy. She sticks real close by your side and I can't help but notice that you aren't exactly pushing her away." She chuckled. "Once you fuck her, MJ, can I have a turn?"

Mary-Jane laughed, tilted her head and kissed her current bed-mate. Then she got serious.

"Ally," she wondered, "Lisa and I are married and everything. Do you think it would be wrong for us to have other girlfriends?"

Ally chuckled. "Of course not, silly. It's only wrong when there is lying and cheating and sneaking around behind someone's back. We lesbians, or at least I do, tend to fall in love a little with every girl we fuck but that doesn't mean we don't have that one true certain love for someone. As long as you and Lisa agree that she can have that sexy little Julie as her girlfriend, while you have Amanda, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. In my opinion, at least. You might want to ask your moms but I'm certain that they'll tell you the same. Look at them. They love each other with a love like I've never seen before. But they still fuck other women, don't they? Like lucky little old me! It doesn't change how they love each other."

Mary-Jane nodded, happy with Ally's explanation and gave her a long, slow tongue kiss that soon had them both hot again for more pussy-fun.

After their furious fuck-session, when Mary-Jane and Ally rejoined the others outside they had enormous smiles on their faces. Only Bobbie and Jackie and Lisa knew exactly why those smiles were there. Julie and Amanda suspected, maybe, and Amanda was a trifle jealous, but she hid it well, giving Mary-Jane a hug and telling her how much she'd missed her. Fresh from a fuck, Ally was able to give and receive hugs without her cunt throbbing and oozing too much cream.

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful. They all swam some more and played in the warm water. They ate some more, sipped wine and lemonade and for an hour the girls even practiced the lines in their play again. Bobbie and Jackie's plan for the seduction of Julie and Amanda seemed to have worked out very, very well. The two young girls seemed very comfortable now with their predilection for their own sex that had been bothering them. They had spent the day in the company of a wonderful group of lesbians and had seen nothing but fun and laughter, genuine caring and lots and lots of love. What, they asked themselves, could possibly be wrong with that?

As the day drew to a close and the guests were changed and gathering their things to leave, Bobbie made sure to ask for the phone numbers for the girl's moms. Tomorrow would be a good day to talk with the mothers and find out just where they stood, how comfortable they were with their daughter's becoming young women and see if they had even noticed that their daughter's weren't 'boy-crazy' like teenage girls were apt to be. Instead, it was very apparent to Bobbie, they were 'girl-crazy'. Most moms, Bobbie knew, would probably just be very happy that their daughter's weren't lusting after sperm-delivering guys. They might not have put much thought into the alternatives. It was their plan to help them out with that, if needed.

"Lisa and Mary-Jane and Ally!" Bobbie called them from the kitchen where they had snuck off for kisses. "Come on, now. The girls have to leave. MJ and Lisa, you're driving the girls home, aren't you?

"Sure, mom, of course, we'd love to do that! Sorry, we were coming in second anyway!"

"What do you think, Jacks?" Bobbie said to her wife, "I think these girls have been such beautiful young ladies all day that they each deserve a wonderful good-night kiss from our daughters when they get them home. Don't you think, Jacks?"

"By all means!" Jackie agreed. "They all deserve it!"

Bobbie smiled and the girls left. After all the day's activities the house seemed quiet. There was a brief moment of disagreement in the driveway when it turned out neither Lisa or MJ wanted to drive. For obvious reasons. But they resolved it. Rock, paper, scissors. Once in gear, on the street, Mary-Jane drove one-handed so she and Amanda could hold hands. Lisa and Julie got in the back-seat and sat very, very close together.

They arrived at Amanda's house first. She got out of the car and Mary-Jane followed her. They were very close and got closer.

"Thanks for a lovely day, Mary-Jane," Amanda said, suddenly a little shy, starting to turn to walk into her house. Uncertain about what she knew was about to happen. She wanted MJ to kiss her, but, in a funny way, she also didn't.

Mary-Jane, however, was not indecisive at all. She reached out, grabbed her hand and spun Amanda around. She placed her hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

"Not so fast there, girl. I want to thank you for making this such a wonderful day, Amanda," Mary-Jane told her, "I really enjoyed it, really enjoyed having you near. May I show you now how much I loved it?"

The girl nodded, excited, and Mary-Jane drew her in tightly to her. She took Amanda's head in her hands, tilted it slightly, gazed into her eyes for a moment, then, closing her eyes, lowered her lips onto hers. Their silky lips slid together smoothly. It was a wonderful, sweet kiss full of meaning and promise and tongue-tapping and the girls made it last a nice long time. Mary-Jane, careful not to let her hands wander too much around Amanda's gorgeous body, gave her a last hug and whispered in her ear.

"Get your gorgeous, sweet self into the house, Amanda. I'll call you tomorrow, for sure, sweetie!"

Somehow, on the drive to Amanda's house, Lisa and Julie, though cuddled closely together, had just held hands and whispered to each other. Somehow, some way, Lisa had managed to refrain from kissing her. But left alone in the car now, Lisa and Julie were enjoying the same sweet kiss, swirling their tongues in each other's mouth, their creamy lips sliding against each others. They kept kissing until Mary-Jane got back into the car.

Lisa had prompted Julie what to say.

"Home, James, slowly, please!" Julie barked MJ her orders.

MJ chuckled. "No fair, you two! You get more time for kisses than Amanda and I had."

In deference to MJ, Lisa managed to not kiss Julie constantly on the short ride to where she lived with her mom. But, once there, she walked Julie to her door and kissed her again under the porch light. Julie pushed Lisa away fairly quickly though and said, "Sorry, Lis. I love your kisses but I don't wanna have to have a scene with mom if she looks out right now!"

"I understand, sweet-stuff," Lisa said. "Not every girl has moms as cool and MJ and me. Go on inside and have sweet dreams of me. I'll call you tomorrow, promise!"

Once back in the car, she leaned over to MJ, still behind the wheel and kissed her. "Get us home, wifey-dear, or I'll rape you right here and to heck what Julie's mom might see through her window."

MJ laughed. "You can't rape the willing, silly!" she said. "You think I'm not horny? Hope there's no cops between here and home. Well, at least we know Ally won't be pulling us over!"

Arriving home, going inside after putting the car in the garage, they were not surprised in the least to find no one around. They looked at each other, grinned and raced for the stairs. As they tripped up the stairs, still holding hands, the familiar sounds and the unmistakable smell of sex raced down the stairs to meet them. They ran to their mom's bedroom and eased it open. Wide grins decorated their faces when they saw what they saw.

On the bed, Bobbie and Jackie and Ally were all naked, lying in a tangle of limbs! Bobbie's head was between her wife's thighs, Jackie's face was plastered into Ally's pussy and, from the moans and groans coming from Bobbie's lips, Ally was doing a hell of a job on her wet cunt. The hot triangle on the bed was alive with quivers and shivers and moans and groans.

Lisa and Mary-Jane just stood and watched the incredible scene. All the women were groaning now, moaning out their pleasure, exhorting their lover to, 'Keep up the good work!' The girls heard their moms squealing.

There was Jackie, "Bobbie, Bobbie, Bobbie. Lick me some more, lover! Don't ever stop!"

And Bobbie, "Ally-girl, what a wonderful pussy-gobbler you are. You really know how to do it, don't you? Suck it, girl. Suck it, SUCK ITTTTTTT!"

And then there was Ally, "I love you Jackie. I love the way you lick my pussy. Here it cums, oh, fuck, here it cummmms! Oh, fuck me! That's it, that's fucking it! Hot fuck! How Christ-Almighty-good that feels!"

Ally, used to spending a lot of time around men tended to curse more and use more graphic language than the others.

Lisa and Mary-Jane, watching the action, were kissing, hot and urgently. They'd had an incredible day with the other girls but that was then and this was now. They each had one hand tangled in the others hair, holding their lover's head in place and their other hand was busy with the others wet pussy. Being polite little lesbians, they waited until each of the women in the bed had gushed her cream-load into the mouth of the one loving her cunny. They were boiling hot, the two teens, and, polite or not, the slurping, sucking sounds of girl-cum getting sucked up was almost too much for them.

But, at last, the three women on the bed were done, for the moment, with their pleasure. A trio of heads lifted out from between six different thighs and the women all looked at one another with grateful love in their eyes, then noticed their audience.

"Girls! You're back. Didn't even hear you! I guess we were busy! Did you get your little girlfriends home O.K.? Did you give them lots of nice kisses? Are you gals hot right now, by any chance? Are you panting for some action? Well, then get those sweet little asses on over here."

The woman on the bed rolled over a little to make room for Lisa and Mary-Jane, who'd rushed out of their clothes. After their make-out session with Julie and Amanda and watching the torrid love-fest between their moms and Ally, they were panting for it, all right! Their nipples were tingling, their pussies throbbing and drooling.

To start things off, after kisses, Lisa and Mary-Jane snuggled their hot, dripping pussies over their mom's mouths as Jackie and Bobbie lay back on their pillows.

Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers