An Unusual Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonja whispered, "I wish I were that woman. Stripped naked, my boobs, my pussy, my ass, all these people watching..." I told her that maybe she would be sometime. She shivered.

We found the row to make our way to our assigned liaison. At the first booth a middle-aged red-haired woman wearing only pink open-crotch panties sat on the edge of her table facing us, her knees apart. We had to brush up against them to get by. She jiggled an enormous pair of breasts in my direction as a male voice behind her boomed, "Hi, stranger. She wants you to kiss her tits."

I couldn't offend them by just walking on. Leaning down I lifted a soft breast in both hands (it was too big to hold in one hand) and gave it a smooch right on the translucent nipple, swirling my tongue around it. She pulled her shoulders back and groaned 'Mmmm'. It was the only sound she made while we paused there. I gave her other breast the same gift, another groan. Sonja couldn't resist flicking those erect nipples with her fingers, telling the woman how impressive it was that she offered herself to strangers. We moved on; I turned to see them making the same offer to the next couple that came in the door.

As we left them Sonja gushed, "That woman... I loved watching you kiss her tits, it turned me on, I'm soaked already. She was so open with her body, her tits were lovely, I want things like that..."

We found an attractive young couple at our assigned booth; they half-stood to shake our hands and introduce themselves, Nate and Heidi. We introduced ourselves in turn as I guided Sonja into her seat on Nate's right. I slipped in beside her. Heidi, tall and slim but well-proportioned, wore a short blue skirt that made a nice contrast with her blond hair, and a matching bolero top fastened by a single button. It ended just below small breasts riding high on her chest. Nate was already bare-chested, wearing just a pair of loose shorts. With his muscles and buzz cut he looked like a beach bum, but wasn't.

We got acquainted. Our partners for the evening lived in Queens with an outwardly standard lifestyle, but they had fantasies. Heidi confessed that she was a bit embarrassed by her name; "My parents were in love with that Swiss story of plucky Heidi and her kindly grandfather."

It sounded innocent, she thought, but tonight she didn't want to be innocent. Our conversation transitioned to the inevitable talk of sex and sensuality. Heidi admitted "We've been planning this evening for months, trying on erotic clothes and imagining scenarios. We've never done anything like this before, I've always been so conservative and respectable. But we've been pushing each other with more and more outrageous fantasies. I'm tingling with anticipation, I hope we can go through with it. I have these urges..."

I urged her to tell us more.

"Well, a few months ago we started telling each other about our fantasies while we were in bed, in the dark, before we went to sleep. It started with things like different sexual positions, but pretty soon we moved on to more extreme stuff. Nate put a chair next to our bed and asked me to pretend that another man was sitting there watching us make love. I stopped wearing my nightgown to bed, now I was always naked. We made love in positions where the guy in the chair could see everything. Then we fantasized that the guy in the chair was fucking me. That's right, our vocabulary got more daring too. Nate would sit in the chair and watch, then join in. He told me how he would expose me in the park, lifting up my top and inviting guys to touch my breasts. I nearly had a climax just thinking about it."

Nate continued, "Finally we started thinking about entertaining another couple and trading partners. Heidi would strip and the other guy would fuck her while I watch, then I would fuck the guy's wife. But nothing happened in real life. Then we found out about this club."

Sonja asked, "Heidi, be honest, have you ever exposed yourself to other men?"

Heidi leaned over and confessed, "Well, once. A few weeks ago we thought we should make sure we weren't just indulging in idle fantasy. We needed to be sure that we could make it real. So my husband, bless him, invited one of his single friends from work over for an evening with a promise that he'd enjoy what I was wearing. When he got there I was shaking, I had on just a loose blouse and a short skirt, no underwear. We sat him down with a glass of wine. I stood in front of him and unbuttoned my blouse. He stared. Slowly Nate pulled my blouse back and then off. I was naked to the waist, he saw my tits, my nipples were stiff and jutting out. I didn't try to cover them, I let him look. I felt so exposed, scared but thrilled. I sat between him and Nate while we watched TV, but he mostly watched me. Nothing else happened, but once I got over my anxiety it was awesome. My nipples were like rocks the whole time. I knew I could come here and do more, I could be respectable by day and still do awesomely slutty things at night."

Sonja replied that it was our first time at the club too, but then she recounted in detail how I had stripped her and we had our first fuck in front of several friends. I was amazed that she remembered every detail, even more than I did. She said it was glorious, the whole experience is way more intense when others are there.

Nate took advantage of her revealing her appetites. "So you like to expose yourself close-up to other men?"

"More than like it, I confess, I crave it like a drug."

"We can already see your tits, you know, that thin top of yours isn't hiding much. And you have great boobs, long nipples. I think you're displaying yourself on purpose, you're asking for it."

Sonja pulled her shoulders back and turned toward Nate, self-consciously lifting her boobs to show him her willingness. Nate reached over and filled his hands with both of Sonja's boobs, her nipples stiffening as they poking at the flimsy fabric. He squeezed and explored while we watched. I commanded, "Sonja, lean forward so I can untie that top and expose your boobs to everybody."

Sonja shivered, leaned forward, and lifted her long black hair to give me access. I had tied the scarf in a bow so that it could be easily released, and that's what happened. I explained, "We don't have a lot of money for erotic outfits, this is just a scarf we found in our closet. Sonja wanted her nipples to show."

Nate said it was quite effective, sexier than just arriving topless because it drew attention to her lovely boobs. I commented that that's exactly what she wanted. So now Nate was fondling Sonja's bare boobs, looking briefly to me for approval which I of course gave.

"There's something else you should know, Nate. Sonja's private parts aren't so private. She's not wearing panties. She has unusual appetites, well, we both do. I'll be frank - I like to watch other guys feel her up, and she likes me to watch them do it."

We had never done that before except for that episode at the jazz club, but I knew her appetites well enough. I lifted her little skirt to reveal a damp pussy. Slowly she spread her legs as she growled, "Touch me down there, Nate. Nothing's off limits." She reached into his shorts to find something long and hard.

Nate interrupted Sonja's seduction long enough to generously point out that his wife was being neglected. "Look at her, Brad, she's gorgeous. But you can't fondle her nice little titties from over there. Come around and sit next to her. I want you do do whatever you want with her."

I looked at Heidi. She looked back, longing and a bit of anxiety in her expression, and patted the seat beside her like your grandmother might have done. I walked around our table and slid in. Her blue eyes, bangs and thick, straight shoulder-length hair gave her wide squarish face a clean-cut look from the neck up, but her clothing and body told another story. She grabbed my thigh as I slid in beside her.

"This is our fantasy coming true," she gushed, "I've never done anything like this before, it's a little scary but I'm determined to go through with it. When you sat down with us I already knew that I'd be exposing myself and probably letting you have sex with me in less than an hour. What a situation! Can you believe, we've just met but you're about to see my body and fondle me everywhere and..."

Heidi sank back, emotionally overwhelmed. I tentatively put an arm around her, told her how beautiful she was and kissed her cheek. Warm, almost hot, and soft, it was our first skin-to-skin contact. Her body was slim and angular; she'd be called lanky if she were a man, but the effect was devastatingly attractive. She turned toward me and we kissed on the lips, exploring one another. I thrust my tongue into her mouth, anticipating thrusting something else into another spot; she responded.

"I'm not being fair," Heidi complained. "Your wife is already mostly naked, my husband is groping her everywhere."

"She's not my wife. We're living in sin."

We all laughed as Nate reached over and released the button holding her top together. Ever the gentleman, I helped to slide it off her shoulders. She was left in a bra of transparent blue lace decorated with little blue flowers. But ragged holes at the tip of each cup let very erect nipples peep through, surrounded by rich bumpy alveoli. I told her how sexy it was, how forward of her to display herself like that. Her combination of healthy, wholesome good looks and provocative attitude was getting to me.

Heidi's breasts were small but perfect in shape. "Nate cut the holes in my bra to expose my nipples. I think it's quite daring and erotic, it shows I'm displaying myself on purpose, you're not just peering through my bra. Do you like them? You can touch them if you want. Ogod, did I say that?"

I wanted. Looking deep into her eyes, then at her breasts, I took a nipple in each hand, at first just grazing their surface. She gasped. "Nate, it's happening, he's touching me, it feels so good!"

I gave her a few seconds to recover, her nipples pulsing and her chest pushed forward, then I grabbed both nipples and rolled them between my fingers. I pulled on them, hard, forcing some of her sensitive flesh through the small holes. She looked down at them and exclaimed, "Nate, look. I'm letting him do things that wives don't let other men do. It's thrilling, it's dangerous, it's scary, I love it."

Nate looked over. Little mounds protruded through Heidi's bra behind each nipple, like tiny second breasts made mostly of pink-brown sexual flesh. "Look what he did! Now I feel even more exposed, and a little kinky", she gushed.

Sonja told Heidi that her tits looked awesome. I think Heidi actually blushed a bit at the complement, as I returned to playing with her nipples and she returned to gasping and cooing. Her nipples and exposed alveoli expanded a bit because their circulation was partly cut off. That prompted me to mention, "Heidi, my little sex-bomb, your tits are going to ache soon with that tight restriction. What do you think we should do?"

"I guess you'll have to take my bra off. Ogod, I'll be half-naked, you right here..."

"Best idea I've heard all night. Let me help you." Heidi leaned forward, I chivalrously unclipped her bra in the back and slipped it off. Her swollen nipples and alveoli turned her bra cups inside out, but a little tugging freed them. Surprisingly, freeing her breasts didn't cause them to sag. They rode high on her chest, their contour coming down in a nearly straight line from her shoulders to her protruding alveoli. I told her how luscious they were, and helped myself to generous handfuls.

I announced, "Well, Nate, we have two topless women. What shall we do next?"

Just then a bouncy young waitress appeared to take orders for drinks; the hefty admission included a 'free' drink. She was clad, but barely, in the tiniest bikini imaginable. After we ordered, our hands made their ways to one another's genitals. The ladies exposed our stiffening cocks and started toying with them. Heidi remarked that it seemed strange that we had this big table in front of us, but there were little cup holders for our drinks in the corners where the bench seat curves around. And the table is padded, hard to put your drinks on.

I replied, "Look over there. I think you'll get your answer."

Around the arc to our left a tiny, buxom woman reclined on her back on the table of her booth, her boobs flopping as she squirmed. A man stepped up and draped himself on top of her; she nearly disappeared, but their undulations made it clear what was happening. The two other people in the booth watched fascinated, stroking one another.

"Oh - oh!", Heidi exclaimed, "I'm so na•ve. I should have figured that out. You know, we could use our nice padded table too, couldn't we? Isn't that nasty? See, Nate, I can be forward and suggestive when I want to be."

Our drinks arrived, distracting us briefly. Then more quietly, to me, she whispered, "There's more to the story of how Nate exposed me. He went to the kitchen to get some snacks. I lifted up my skirt all the way to my tummy, I couldn't resist, and I took his friend's hand and placed it right on my pussy. Isn't that scandalous? He pressed a finger between my lips, it felt so good. But then we saw Nate coming back and I quickly covered up again. I never told him about it."

Nate leaned over and asked, "Any secrets? What's happening over there?" By this time he had a finger firmly planted in Sonja's soaked pussy, and didn't let go.

I answered, "Oh, nothing. We're just discussing your wife's little blond pussy."

Then she added to me, but so that everyone could hear, "Nate doesn't like to kiss me down there. He says it's dirty and it smells like fish. But I cleaned up before we left, so maybe you could try, um, kissing me there?"

I replied that that was a great idea, and had her sit up on the padded table facing me, with her legs dangling over the side. I spread her legs. Just to make the moment juicier I exclaimed, "Look, I see a lovely pussy on a willing wife. She didn't wear panties, I think she was looking forward to exposing her pussy. I'm going to bury myself in it, and she's not going to stop me. She wants it."

Nate looked over in some surprise; Heidi looked down in near-disbelief as I leaned into her soft nether lips and licked alongside them, then between them. She strained to spread her legs as far as she could. I penetrated her vagina, soft and warm. She groaned, "Oh Nate, he's got his tongue inside me. This is so hot, I'm melting."

I found her clit beginning to protrude as she creamed and fluid leaked out of her. She held my head gently, like a precious crown, and directed my attack on her most intimate parts.

Looking on with great intensity, Sonja asked Nate whether he had ever had a blow job. He admitted that he had, before he met Heidi, who looked at him a bit shocked. Getting into her take-charge mode that I love so much, Sonja had Nate sit on the table with his cock right in front of her face, already half-stiff. She didn't hesitate; Nate groaned as his helmet disappeared into my girl's mouth. I had never seen this before; when she does it to me I'm too far away and too far gone to see much.

Heidi looked over. "That feels really good, doesn't it, Nate?"

That much was obvious. Nate leaned forward to fondle Sonja's boobs some more while Sonja worked on his cock and balls. He couldn't get enough. In an incongruously touching gesture, given all that was happening, he and Heidi held hands as Sonja and I gave our oral attention to their respective genitals. Before long they were both in the throes of arousal, involuntarily grinding their hips forward and back, sweating and moaning. They had lost all sense of shyness; only one thing was important at that point.

I pulled away long enough to tell Sonja, "I think they're ready." Then to my new sexual conquest, "Heidi, how would you like to lie down on the table? Nate can sit down again and watch me ravish you. This is the moment of truth."

"Ogod, here it comes, I'm so ready. This is it, isn't it? Are you sure you want this, Nate? I'm doing it for you. Look at me, my pussy is gushing, my nipples are sticking out, I must be quite a sight."

"You're a sight alright", Nate replied. "Did anyone ever tell you how beautiful you are when you're ready to fuck?" Heidi gave me a long look through lidded eyes, then rolled herself flat on her back on the table, head toward Sonja, waiting for me. I came up on top of her as she expected, in the missionary position, but I didn't penetrate her yet. Instead we shared a big body-to-body hug before I rolled her onto her side facing a fascinated Nate and Sonja, and pulled up behind her. I reached around and fondled her boobs, pinching her nipples and pulling them away from her body into their faces while they watched from inches away. Heidi winced but pushed her lovely ass back against my stiff member.

Heidi managed to groan, "I'm ready. Put it in before I lose my nerve, Bart."

"Brad."

"Oh, sorry, look I hardly know this guy and he's about to go al the way with me!"

I moved my hands down to her hips and lifted her upper leg, exposing her open pink gash and my cock right behind it. "Sonja, would you mind inserting my cock into this lovely lady's pussy? I think she wants it."

Heidi moaned as Sonja reached over, grasped my stiff cock in her little soft fingers, and pressed it against Heidi's pink slit. I slid up and down a bit, lubricating myself on her juices, then pulled down and aligned myself. Heidi rotated her hips back to help. Sonja pressed again and I was in, that magical feeling. She was tight and not as active as Sonja's energetic hip-grinds, but her subtle movements had a hypnotic effect, soft but firm. I went a little further on each stroke while my new lover looked down at the point of contact as though she couldn't believe it was happening.

Sonja exclaimed how beautiful it was watching two people drink in so much pleasure. Heidi changed completely, so absorbed in the moment that she forgot herself, grimacing and groaning. "Nate, look, he's inside me, aaah, he's fucking, fucking me, my pussy, ooh, it's wonderful..."

Smooth and tight, Heidi pushed back as I pushed forward, going in deep. Her taut muscles squeezed me on each stroke. She reached behind and pressed a warm hand into my ass, encouraging me. Nate leaned over to experience the point of contact, still idly stroking Sonja's soaked pussy.

This was the sort of experience I dreamed about, fucking a willing near-stranger while my girl and other people watched. I flipped Heidi onto her back and entered her missionary style, supporting myself on my arms so that I could watch her boobs vibrate with each hard, abrupt stroke. I leaned down and kissed her lips, holding myself deep inside her while my cock began some involuntary twitching. Almost there, I stopped to recover but stayed inside.

Heidi looked at me with a longing stare, murmuring "Spurt inside me, Brad, I want to feel it. I want it all, my husband wants to see it."

I lifted her legs into a V for a really deep penetration. A few more glorious heavenly strokes and I was there, releasing wave after wave into her as she thrashed and blushed in her own ecstasy. I had to hold her down by the wrists to keep her from squirming off the table. Thick white fluid began to leak around our point of contact. Nate and Sonja looked on awed and fascinated.

When it was over we looked at each other, both surprised at the intensity of what had happened. The look told both of us that we would have to do this again. But now it was Sonja and Nate's turn - Sonja practically swept us back into our seats so that she could pull Nate onto the table, sitting on its edge facing her. She swallowed his cock once more, making him groan and twitch. Then my girl pushed him back and stood on the table straddling him, her curvaceous naked body exposed to everyone in the club. I heard a murmur from the surrounding booths, especially those behind us. Slowly she lowered herself onto Nate's stiff shaft, guiding it into herself as its tip met her labia.