An Unusual Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, Brad, I'm fucking him for you, you can see it all, his wife can too, he's huge..."

Nate groaned as Sonja worked the magic that I knew so well, grinding her hips and swiveling in her unique way, driving him mad with erotic pleasure.

She turned to me and ground out her words between strokes. "You like that, Brad, watching - your girl fuck - another guy? You can see it - smell it, feel it. Put your finger on - my clit, drive me to - an orgasm while I pump - his cock."

Sonja was going for intensity over stamina, bouncing up and down on a guy who clearly had never experienced such aggressive sex before. She pumped until she came, screaming and stiffening. I think his anxiety, despite his bravado, kept him from ejaculating too soon. She turned around without letting him out and leaned forward to force her tits into his mouth while Heidi and I watched his cock disappearing into her over and over, slick and stiff. Heidi reached over and tentatively let the exposed part slip through her fingers. Then she squeezed. Nate groaned and released into my Sonja, giving me a thrill I didn't expect. Heidi was holding onto my cock with her other hand the whole time, and I nearly ejaculated into it. This was sex in a new way, more open and varied than before, in the mind as much as the genitals.

We all sat down again. The nearly-naked waitress came around, refreshed our drinks and told us what an awesome show we had put on, the best one that night in her opinion. Clearly her motivation for working there was for more than just delivering refreshments. She leaned in and tickled the tip of my penis, sticking out through Heidi's tight grip. I looked at Heidi and Sonja, still breathing hard, their naked bodies magnificient in the afterglow of sex. Or perhaps it was my own afterglow that saw them that way.

We agreed to meet at Nate and Heidi's the next weekend for more adventures. None of us wanted to limit this to a one-night stand. Nate described more of their fantasies, their months of talk without action - they wanted to try some light bondage, restraining Heidi naked. Sonja said she was willing to try it too. Either of us guys could enter either of them as much as we wanted and they couldn't stop us. Heidi shivered, Sonja looked at Nate through narrowed lids, and the deal was made. But that's another story...