An Unusual Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you just..."

"Lean over, show everyone why you wore that slutty little dress."

Sonja put her hands over her breasts, knowing what would happen, then slid them to her sides stroking her body on the way, and slowly leaned over from the waist. Way over. Of course the little cloth straps bowed out and down, so that we could all see her perfect tits.

"Sonja, we can see your tits hanging down. They're beautiful, rich and full. Stay there, I'm sure our guests want a good look." She let Jilly and the boys peek under her dress. I pulled the little straps out further, just to make sure. "Your nipples are already stiff, we can see them poking out from your boobs. Is this little display getting you excited? Kurt and Harold, can you see those boobs that she's showing you right in front of your faces?"

The boys assured us that they could see everything, and she had 'awesome titties'. Standing again, her face red with either embarrassment or arousal, Sonja more or less regained her composure. But not for long.

"What I see here is a self-confident, poised, well-educated, privileged young girl, but I also see a sexy, willing body. Tonight we're going to forget the rest of that stuff and concentrate on the body. Sonja, I'm going to ask Kurt to untie the straps behind your neck."

Kurt stood, Sonja raised up the hair from her neck so that he could reach, and he pulled. The bow I had tied fell apart, but the straps were so light that they just laid there.

"Sonja, pull those useless little straps down. I want you topless, I want everyone to see you naked to the waist. Or really, naked to the hips, you have that little skirt of yours riding so low. You will walk around the room and show everyone the result. And, why are your nipples so stiff? We can all see them sticking out."

She looked down at one, then the other distended nipple, pulsing with each heartbeat, the beats coming fast and hard. "Brad, you're forcing me to do all these slutty things, it's so embarrassing, they're all staring at me, at my tits."

But I knew she secretly loved it. "I don't think you're naked enough yet. Harold, it's your turn. Do you see the three buttons on the side of our lovely victim's skirt? Undo them."

"But my skirt will fall off, I'll be naked, they'll see everything. Remember, I'm not wearing any panties!"

"Well, Sonja, that's what happens to slutty girls who don't wear panties."

Harold did his job, the dress puddled at Sonja's feet, and we finally saw her completely naked. She was a sight, her nipples distended, her crotch soaked, trembling with anticipation, arousal, panic, need. I came up behind her, planted my hands on her hips, and slowly slid them up to just under her boobs. Since I'm quite a bit taller than she is, I could still see everyone's reaction over her head. "I think you need a nice boob massage, and all our guests want to see how smooth and jiggly those boobs are. But first, spread your legs. No, a little more, they'll want to see how your juicy horny cunt reacts."

Sonja instinctively felt her crotch, but I reminded her what was going on by gently moving her hand back to her side. She backed up into me and twisted her head into my neck, as though hiding and nuzzling at the same time. I moved my hands up and down, finding the right resonance to make those boobs bounce and sway. My fingers slid up over their cool softness, finding the hard heat in their centers and pinching, rolling, squeezing.

"I like fondling your tits, dear, how does it feel?"

"Ah, it feels tingly, exciting, sexy. I know I'm being very wicked, letting you fondle me with them here. It's scary, it's fantastic."

"Very nice, Sonja, I like you naked in front of our guests. Everybody agree?"

Everybody did. I was in danger of losing Sonja's air of vulnerability that so appeals to me.

"Hold each person by the shoulders and shake your boobs in their faces."

"Oh god, that's so dirty."

But she did it, first to Harold, who told her how lovely her tits were, wobbling there, tantalizing him. Kurt told her how shameless she was, but 'in a good way'. She gave me a longer show, so close that her tits grazed my lips. She even showed Jilly, who gushed, "This is so hot, you're so sexy. You're so lucky, you have awesome tits. Brad, thanks so much for letting me in on this. I haven't ever been so turned on."

That surprised me a bit, but I supposed it was the whole erotic atmosphere rather than Sonja's body that was getting to her. Indeed, I caught her more than once squeezing those long, bare legs together while Sonja displayed herself, or more precisely while I displayed her.

Moving around in front of her I got on my knees, and took one boob in my mouth while I continued to tease the other. I sucked, bit, licked, then traded boobs. Her knees threatened to buckle. When I was finished those knobs looked redder than before; they glistened and pulsated.

"Sonja, we like how your tits are red and stiff from being sucked. Now, stick a finger in your cunt and show us whether your fluids are leaking, whether your cunt is getting ready to get fucked."

"But I'm not that kind of girl," she wailed.

"Yes you are. Now do it."

She did it, slowly, sensuously, giving her finger an extra jerk after it was all the way in. That wasn't in her instructions. It came out soaked, of course. She inspected it as if it was from another world, then absently licked it off.

I told our audience, "You've gotten some glimpses of my girl's lovely cunt, the center of her sexuality, but I don't think you've gotten a good enough look yet. Sonja, lie down on the rug between our guests. Kurt and Harold, come on down and sit on the floor beside her. And Jilly, you sit too, on this side, right opposite her crotch. We're going to do a little cunt show."

The room was so small that our guests' knees were touching Sonja's body. She dutifully reclined on her back, resting her hands behind her head so that her boobs rode up, but squeezed her legs together. I moved in and separated them, kneeling between them, and gently ran my finger along her moist, open slit. She shivered.

"Sonja, I can feel the heat in your cunt. This turns you on, doesn't it? Admit it."

"Oh god, I'm so completely exposed!"

"That's right. Now look at each of our guests while I stroke your sex." She looked; I stroked as her clit slowly revealed itself. I pinched her inner labia between my thumb and fingers, one in each hand, and slowly but firmly pulled them far apart.

"Now they can see lots of pink, your cunt lips are all distended, they can even see inside your hole, your entrance to paradise, the place I'm going to fuck." Indeed, little rounded bits of pink living flesh seemed to crowd around the entrance to her vaginal canal. I shivered, thinking how great it was going to feel to slide my cock in there. I rubbed those lips together, and slid a pair of fingers into her while I teased her stiff clit with the other hand.

"This is what I did on the beach, with those two boys watching, the day Sonja and I met." She groaned and spread her legs further.

We could see drops of moisture appearing; little involuntary hip-grinds told me Sonja was nearly there. I kissed her right at her hole, pushing my tongue in as far as it would go, which isn't nearly far enough, and swirling her clit with it. After I withdrew, we watched her cunt settle back into its open but relaxed position, and heard her say, "Oh Brad, I'm so ready, do it now."

"Do what?"

"You know..."

"Say it."

"Oh shit, fuck me, fuck me. I don't care that they're all looking. Is that what you want? Did you all hear?"

"Well, all right, if you insist..."

I stood and on a whim asked Jilly to take off my pants while I pulled off my shirt. She couldn't resist squeezing my cock as it appeared; it had already been painfully stiff for quite a while.

"Look, Sonja, one of our guests has found something interesting. She's stroking it, but I'm saving it for you." I had Sonja sit up and fed it to her. She looked at it in a peculiar, curious way, pulled down on it with both hands, and slipped its distended head into her mouth. Her tongue made love to me on the top, the bottom, the head, everywhere. I don't know where she learned, but she was very good.

I told our guests, "Sonja's sucking my cock, she's a shameless cock-sucker, what a slutty thing to do with other guys around." She looked up at me, but kept going.

I couldn't last much longer, with the things Sonja was doing to me. I pulled away, stood her up and came in behind her, bent my legs a bit, and slid my moist, stiff member through the little space between her legs at the crotch. She looked down to see my erect cock sticking out as though it was growing out through her muff. "Sonja, I see you have a new appendage. Masturbate it for us."

She looked down and protested, "But it's your cock, they're all staring, you're..."

"Show us what you would do if it was your clit."

Sonja hesitated, reached down, and began rolling the tip of my cock in her little fingertips. "Brad, this is so nasty, I can feel your cock against my cunt lips."

"It's about to get nastier." I sat back on the couch, my ass up on the edge of the seat, my erection pointing straight up. "Come over here, Sonja, and prepare to get fucked."

"We're actually going to do it? Right now?"

She stood naked, aroused, ready. So beautiful, so vulnerable. I motioned her to straddle my legs, and she lowered herself slowly onto my shaft. I had her hold her cunt open with her hand, so everyone could see. Just as my helmet contacted her retracted inner lips I had her stop and announced, "Sonja is about to get impaled, she's been waiting for this moment for weeks."

Slowly, slowly my cock disappeared inside her; holding onto her hips I controlled the penetration. After I was well seated inside her, our pubic bushes merging, I turned her around and spread her legs with my hands. "I want everyone to see everything, Sonja, how you fuck and let other people watch. Now describe for us what you're doing, what you're feeling."

Sonja shivered, grabbed my knees with her hands, and lifted herself up and down, up and down on my cock. "Can everybody see how I'm taking him in? It feels so, so great, he fills me up. Oh, he's going in, it feels heavenly. He's coming out, I can see how slick he is with my juices. He's going in again..."

Jilly, entranced, moved forward and sat herself on the floor right in front of the act, between my legs. The guys moved in too, watching the little red ring of flesh appear and disappear as she worked herself out and in. I felt that I'd never been so stiff. After only a few strokes I had to stop her to keep from spritzing right away. I moved her to the center of the room, on her hands and knees. "That's right, I'm going to fuck you from behind, and they'll see your tits swinging. They'll jiggle with every stroke."

I slid in easily. Sonja moaned, cried, cooed, touched the point of contact with one finger. "Ah, you're fucking me good, don't stop." I nearly came again.

When I turned around I found the two guys gaping, as expected, but Jilly had taken off her little top, both her hands resting tightly in the crotch of her tiny pants. She had practically no boobs, just two soft spots where her ribs no longer protruded, but her nipples were a surprise. With just the thinnest rim of aureoles, they jumped out impossibly far, meaty and wide, as though making up for the lack of surrounding flesh. They were obviously as erect as they would ever get. Seeing an opportunity, I admonished her, "Jill! We can all see your naked tits! Is that something you do in mixed company?"

Jilly gave me a deer-in-the-headlights stare, but before she could answer I told her what a scandal that was, how shameless she was, and asked the two guys to come over and sit on either side of her to cover her nakedness with their hands; one put his hand on one small breast and the other on the other. I thought they would just hold their hands there, but they worked her distended nipples until she started breathing faster. I had to call a halt, to continue my seduction, but Jilly stayed topless and aroused.

"OK, Sonja, how would you like me to fuck you now?"

"Any way, I need you inside me, this time don't stop."

"Jilly, how should I fuck her?"

"Me?! Uh, put her on her back, pound her hard, real hard."

Sonja stretched out on the floor in front of Jilly and the boys, raised her legs in a V over her shoulders so we could see her raw, gaping cunt, and pulled me down on her. I slid in again easily, supporting myself on my extended arms, and pumped furiously. Indeed, I could hit her really hard at the end of the in-strokes with her hips braced against the floor. She dug her fingernails into my ass, forcing me in as far as possible, over and over. Moaning and screaming, everything else was forgotten, only that feeling in her cunt remained, radiating out to her whole body and mine. She looked down at my pulsating cock, convulsed, and climaxed. I felt that heat spreading across me, felt her muscles squeezing rhythmically on my cock, and I came. We embraced, still coupled.

"Wow, that was so beautiful, I wish someone would do that to me," Jilly moaned.

Now it was my turn to be surprised. Sonja heard and whispered, "Go ahead, Brad, I want to see everything, I know it's perverted but I want it. Don't clean up, slide that slippery thing inside her."

"Sonja says it's ok, Jilly, but you're not naked yet. Boys, take those tiny little shorts off of her and kiss her tits, one on each side."

Kurt and Harold were happy to oblige. They sat her down on my couch and got started on her. Jilly made up in enthusiasm what she lacked in physical equipment. In seconds she was squirming, pulling the boys' faces into her tits, her head back, her legs writhing. I reached up, still inside Sonja, and slid a finger up her tight little twat. She was already soaked.

"Jilly, you'll have to get me hard again. Sonja has me fucked out."

Sonja gave my slimy cock a squeeze as I stood up in front of Jilly, who reached out and wrapped her thin fingers around my glistening, half-hard cock, then leaned forward and slid it into her mouth, with the boys still working on her tits. Obviously she had no experience with this, but she learned fast. When I was ready, I knelt down in front of her, spread her bony knees apart, pulled her to the edge of the couch, and ran my cock up and down along her smooth lips. She cried "Do it!", grabbed my cock, and seated it at her opening. Then with her other hand she pulled on my ass.

Everyone watched me slide in, Sonja moving in with an arm around me and her tits straddling my side. Jilly was smooth but very tight. On the first stroke, of magic and discovery, she nearly screamed, "Oh! That's SO GOOD!"

I suspected then that I was her first. Later she told me that she had lost her virginity to a brush handle in her own hands, that she had a hard time attracting boys. She was ashamed, masturbated a lot, and fantasized even more.

Sonja surprised me again. When I penetrated Jilly she was ecstatic, cooing in my ear, "Brad, that is so hot, it's beautiful. I've never watched two people fuck before but I think about it every day." She wrapped a soft hand around my balls and gently massaged as I worked in and out of a writhing, panting Jilly. She wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base of my cock and squeezed each time I went in, her hand sandwiched between my pubic hair and Jilly's sparse bush.

Finally Jilly removed that hand, growling "Fuck me deep, I'm almost there." Managing to push everyone else away, she screamed to a climax. Her hips shot forward, she grimaced like she was going to die, and her cunt grabbed my cock so hard I couldn't move it at the peak of each spasm.

When the spasms ceased she looked at me with her desperate stare, her trademark look, and exclaimed, "You haven't come yet. Keep pumping, I want to feel it."

I pumped, the feeling welled up again, my sperm shot into her. Sonja pulled me out while I was still spurting, one shot winding up on Jilly's belly and the rest in Sonja's mouth. She sucked until there was nothing more, then looked up at me, white foam gathered around her lips, and slurred, "You are the sexiest man I can imagine. We're going to have a lot of dirty fun."

I decided I liked group sex, especially with Sonja sitting on my lap, still naked, gently massaging my flaccid cock. At the end Harold kissed Jilly on the mouth, told her how wonderful she was, and promised to see her again. I think that for him, her intense sexuality trumped her limited body. We all cleaned up and got dressed. The boys got juicy kisses from both girls, and left.

The next morning, lying together naked in my bed, face-to-face, I asked Sonja whether I had pushed her too far. She pulled her head back and exclaimed, "Brad, I know I have unusual needs, most guys are revolted, or mystified, or both. That was the hottest experience of my life, more than I could have dreamed, the way you took charge, stripped me, showed me to everyone, fucked me silly right in front of them. I was the center of attention, the sex object. I crave being a sex object, at least for a while. It was so intense, sometimes I nearly lost it. What happened afterward was only because you set up that super-erotic atmosphere, it was even hotter because I knew you didn't plan it. I know I'm a little crazy, wanting you to do another girl right in front of me, but I needed that too."

A bony hand reached in from behind me. It squeezed my cock, and I heard "Now fuck us again." From both of them.

12