An Unusual Greeting

Story Info
The first date get off to an unusual start.
891 words
3.94
13.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirloy
sirloy
19 Followers

"I want to make love in the rain," she typed into the MSN dialogue box.

They were playing the 'favourite' game where each challenges the other to name a favourite something. The game moved on but he never forgot this shared secret.

The summer passed and they never had much contact except for meeting for coffee. Then the time came when they both were on MSN at the same time and started chatting again. He asked her if she would like to go for dinner. She accepted. He offered her dinner at a restaurant or a meal that he cooked at his home. She surprised herself by accepting the home cooked meal.

Preparing the meal was an enjoyable activity for him, selecting what to serve, setting the various dishes to cook at the right time so all was done to perfection at the same time.

He checked the clock, time for a quick shower with time enough to get dressed before she arrived.

The dog started to do her 'I have to go out' ritual just as he stepped from the shower so still drying off he opened the door to let to pup out.

She was nervous about the date. After so many years of an unhappy marriage and a fairly recent separation she wasn't at all sure that this was a good idea. Meeting a man she barely knew at his home was a difficult thing to be doing but mutual friends had reassured her he was trust worthy. All her life she had reacted to stress by going in head on and as soon as possible. 'Get the hard bit over as soon as possible' was her motto.

She arrived at his home about twenty minutes early and was standing at the door wondering if she should knock or come back later.

The door opened and a medium sized Border Collie shot out to greet her. She looked up and saw him standing naked at the open door with a startled look on his face.

He opened the door to let the dog out as she seemed quite agitated and as it opened on the hinges she shot out. He looked past the dog, startled to see his date standing there.

He couldn't slam the door in her face, that would be too much like a bad TV show, so the he did the only other thing he could. He invited her in and acted as if answering the door naked was the most natural thing in the world.

She stepped in with the dog at her heels. He smiled and opened his arms for a hug. She accepted and returned the hug instantly feeling at ease. He laughed,

"Sorry about the greeting, I hadn't planned it this way You caught me just as I stepped out of the shower."

"Well it is one way to make a girl feel welcome, I suppose." She said.

His laughter and easy manner made her feel comfortable in spite of his being totally nude.

"I really don't meet all my guests at the door like this." He said with a grin.

"That's good to know." She said, "That must mean I'm special"

"You are special no doubt but you are also early." He chuckled, "I was about to get dressed after I let the dog out."

"Follow me and I'll show you the house as I go up to get dressed for dinner."

They wandered through his home as she admired his old furniture commenting on some of the pieces and getting a brief history on the occasional item. The old house was large by modern standards with kitchen, dining room, living room and other rooms on the ground floor. An elegant wide staircase rose to the upper hall way which gave onto four bedrooms and bathroom.

It seemed to her that he had forgotten his nudity as they went from room to room and this ease was very reassuring to her and she noticed, to her surprise, very arousing. Memories of earlier days of her marriage came back, of the days before the children came along when she would do her house work in the nude relishing the feel of the air on her skin.

Not wishing to watch him dress as it seemed a little awkward she said.

"I need to use the bathroom if you'll excuse me."

He was dressed quickly and returned to the kitchen. She too came back to the kitchen as he was putting the finishing touches to the meal. The pan fried haddock served with a cauliflower cheese and green beans proved to be cooked to perfection. A bottle of wine shared in the candlelight set to mood for a delightful conversation across the antique oak table. Minutes turned to hours as they discovered each other like and dislikes finding they had much in common. The salad left till last that main course might be eaten hot remained untouched as they spoke. Eventually it was time to rise from the table and take the dishes to the kitchen.

He noticed from the kitchen window that a gentle rain had started to fall.

"Come with me." He requested, holding out his hand.

"Where are we going." She asked as she grasped his work worn hand.

"We are going to make love in the rain."

sirloy
sirloy
19 Followers