An Unusual Romantic Tryst...

Story Info
When love no longer makes a difference.
12.1k words
3.62
16.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ A satirical expose depicting an abuse of love hidden behind the guise of a friendship.

* * * * *

Chapter One: It Begins

SweetThang sat there looking blankly at her computer screen, debating to power it up, knowing she would be instantly transported to the fantasy realm of liars and cheats once she touched that button. Still haunted by a plethora of painful memories, casually inflicted upon her by another; she sighs as she flicks the power switch on her tower. A well-scrubbed, ordinary woman in her late 20's with long brown hair, natural blonde highlights and deep brown eyes; she watches as Windows loads with all the familiar bells and whistles. She looks at the Whoopee-Messenger icon anxiously debating whether to turn it on or not...

Would she be able to talk to her "friends"?

Can she face another barrage of well-meaning "How are you's?"

Can she afford to spend yet another lonely night in a chatroom?

Unable to make up her mind, she just logs onto the messenger mindlessly. Somehow, she has to try and seek the solace that her friends offer in the true spirit of things … the "honest ones"…the ones that will help her reach a comfortable zone again. She sees the lit id's of some of her friends but contacts no one. Instead she surfs the web for tools of her trade. Perhaps a game …literati…backgammon ~ something to occupy her mind but not be drawn into idle chit chat or some meaningless sexual repartee. She needed to take her mind off of some of the agonizing memories associated with prior visits she had made over this past summer.

While contemplating her options, a window appeared on the screen before her. The window bore the name of one of the first she had ever met when she first came into chat shortly a year before. MasterTrojan or Master TJ as all the little subbies in this particular area of chat so fondly referred to him as. This particular chatworld was located in the Adult area and had a predominantly BDSM flavour to it although SweetThang, herself, was herself not a subscriber to "the lifestyle. "

"Hey there SweetThang, how are ya honey?" he inquired.

She looked up and responded with one of those all too familiar smiles which were just second nature to her, "Okk…ty" she stammered. Regaining her composure, she added politely "it's been a long time trojan …how have you been?"

He smiled and responded positively stating he's not been online much for the last few months…real life and renovations occupying his time. She remembers a way's back, seems like a lifetime ago now, he had bought a house and was gutting it room by room slowly rebuilding it to his own style and preferences. She recalls how tastefully too. A man she had known as an acquaintance only; but had come to respect as one of the "honest ones".

"Remember Me?" teasingly he asks.

"Yes I do, Jake" she replies.

"I am impressed!" he exclaims surprised that she had remembered his real name. She smiles again. He questions her further starting off that he had heard rumblings upon his return to chat that a friend was played rather cruelly by a jerk in chat and that she was suffering badly. A lot of her friends were worried. That friend was her. She looked at him rather startled because she had never entertained any thoughts that he had even known she was alive never mind regarded her as one of his friends.

"Thank you Jake~ wow I'm flattered" she stammered. Shocked more adequately described what she was actually thinking.

"Really Marissa…its ok…unfortunately it happens to the best of us…it's gonna be ok …its not your fault. " He said comfortingly placing his big strong virtual arms around her.

What ensued perhaps surprised them both. She was really in no shape to notice. With his kind words, she fell apart in his arms. Tears streamed down her face making it impossible to talk. SweetThang could do nothing but sob in his arms. All the penned up hurt and raw emotion wracked through her. Agonizing thoughts randomly pounded inside her head. Things like this just didn't happen to her! She never let them! She never let anyone that close! This is a f**ing chatroom. People do not care! People do not fall in love! Its all about attention and acquisition! It's a game!

PLAYERS!!!

"Aww, sweetie don't, c'mon it can happen to anyone… a pretty lady such as yourself did nothing to deserve anything like that" he said winking at her flirtatiously, again sweeping her up into his arms, holding her tight, comfortingly, caringly. They talked for hours dissecting her pain until she began to feel some relief, especially since one of his caliber would bother to care. This astounded her. He always had stables of more-than-willing subs lined up for a mere token of his time laying at his feet or spreading their hot wet cunts in MasterTrojan's face, in an open scene, hoping to be allowed the dubious honor of pleasing Him.

SweetThang didn't know what to think and perhaps she didn't want to think. The way he looked at her, his kind words, his gentle touch were all too soothing to the tempestuous hurt that rampaged inside of her. After four or five hours of his comforting words and well placed kisses and winks, and his attempts to make her smile, they parted company for the evening. It was considerably later than SweetThang usually stayed online but the time had flown by and His presence had quelled her pain immensely. Just to know that someone like the MasterTrojan could possibly care for a lost lil 'nilla chick with such compassion meant so much to her. She slept peacefully for the first time since she could remember, feeling his arms holding her safely throughout the night.

Chapter Two: The Next Day

Marissa awoke the next morning feeling refreshed and free from the bonds of anguish that had enveloped her for the past month. She smiled as she thought of their conversation of the night before. He had also shared some of the newest photos of himself, his new puppy, his renovations…his life… with her. She flipped through them yet again trying to make herself understand THIS REALLY HAPPENED! He approached her. As a friend, he cared that she was hurting. She even thought that he might have been flirting with her. No, that couldn't be. They were from two separate worlds. He was a Master from the D/s culture of BDSM two time zones west of her. He was also ten years her senior. She was sure he would prefer the company of one of his own kind with a comparable level of life experience and not a naïve lil 'nilla chick with a shattered heart.

Marissa went about her day with a renewed verve. Traveling an hour forth and back to the city each day, she attended university half time to finish off a degree that should have been done five years prior and working half time for a consortium of freelancers; now doing office work. The drive gave her a lot of free time to return phone calls and to think. This particular day her thoughts drifted to the conversation of the night before.

That evening her decision to log on was not a difficult one. She felt so much better as if a great weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She logged into Whoopee chat without reservation and sought out her best gal pal, Hunter's Lioness. Lioness, although substantially younger than SweetThang lived in a world far away and had grown up in a much less sheltered environment. That and the fact that Lioness had the love of Hunter in real life as well as in the chat realm. Lioness was life smart, secured and grounded by the love of her life and was just one helluva fun person to be around especially if one was on her "good side".

"Hayyy sweetthang sis…how iz ya? " her familiar accent billowed across oceans along with the text.

SweetThang smiled at her friend's greeting.

"Hiyas lioness… I'm good ty sis…You will never believe what happened last night!"

Lioness replied with her usual sarcastic wit…"Ya got laid ~ like for real? Lol"

"Nooo lioness…. I didn't get laid, real or otherwise…lol…bitch!" muttered SweetThang.

"Do tell!" Lioness giggled.

Her friend pursues this line of questioning, yet again fascinated by SweetThang's uncanny ability to get into trouble without trying.

SweetThang proceeds to fill in her best friend about the conversation she had the previous evening with MasterTrojan. Much to her disappointment, her friend responds with a vehement "Sonova bitch!! I will have a word with that dirtbag and should he even begin to hurt you…I will nail his testicals to a block of wood" "I am finally starting to see signs of my best friend again. You have to stop wearing that heart of yours on your sleeve sis. These assholes see this and they come after you like piranha to feeder fish. "

"NoNoNo …It wasn't like that" she manages to interject "Really…he was just kind and… umm … rather sweet. " "The only reason I mentioned it was because I'm still rather overwhelmed that he even knew I was alive and regarded me as a friend. We had really only talked on one occasion where he told me all he was doing with this house he bought. At best I would have thought we had qualified as mere acquaintances"

"hmmm…" she responded in disbelief. "I am still talking to that man ~ we go a long way back. You will not be hurt again!" she growled defiantly and then makes her amends promising to meet Sweet later on should she get back in time.

Suddenly out of nowhere appears the instant message window bearing the name of MasterTrojan. He smiled and says " Hello Marissa…how are you this evening?" She smiles and responds that she is well and hopes he is the same. MasterTrojan smiles at her again and asks her if she is on an up-to-date messenger. As she looks and before she has a chance to respond yet another window comes before her. This one an invitation MasterTrojan's webcam.

. o O (Omg he has a webcam!)

She clicks yes and he appears before her. An extremely handsome man with short brown hair dressed in a crisp white tee shirt that draped ever so nicely across his chest and a pair of blue jeans…very appealing.

"Hi there!" he types "I was saving this as a surprise for you today". He smiled knowing full well that not only would she be surprised, but impressed as well..

. o O (Omg that smile) … she thinks to herself.

And if the truth be known, it was that exact moment that Marissa began to lose herself to him. They chatted about anything and everything. Both of them finding it so easy to talk to each other. At long last the inevitable subject of sexual preference worked its way into the conversation. (After all, this WAS Whoopee Chat!) She almost apologetically offered her rather limited 'nilla experience. He told her of his vast sexual experiences, having even had the pleasure of two women in his bed simultaneously ~ any man's dream; his romantic exploits, where he was so taken for granted by his ex in SweetThang's opinion. The realization of his overwhelming dominant personality and the satisfaction he derived from his BDSM liaisons since his divorce. He found it an erotic enhancement to the pleasures of sex. She looked at him puzzled thinking she had always thought he was a staunch D/s lifestyler heavily into all aspects of BDSM. He laughingly corrected her on that matter reinforcing that he was into mild bondage; by no means did he qualify as an intense sadist.

Despite two failed marriages in which he had never practiced "the lifestyle", he was just a romantic type guy that enjoyed a few kinks ~ good spanking now and then always livened things up if one was to achieve the ultimate orgasm for instance. He did admit that the spiritual element of the lifestyle was very appealing to him as well. The fact that one human being could trust another to offer the gift of their complete submission to another, especially in the bedroom; he thought highly sensual.

Curiously fascinated by his definitions of the perfect relationship that could be had by a man and woman, SweetThang posed a question to him. ~ "If a woman ultimately adored you, loved you beyond the limits of her being, could you be happy with that type of relationship without the formalities of BDSM ritual?"

He looked at her oddly as if all of the sudden he didn't understand the English language. Stupified, as if he never considered love and adoration without the formalities of lowered eyes and the use of "Master" and "Sir".

"Mmm" he paused, "you have given Me much to think about girl". He always seemed to revert back to his D/s way of talking when he felt challenged by her. It didn't offend her basically because she found herself so hopelessly attracted to him. It scared her…a lot. She smiled at him again finding herself at a loss for words.

"Heyyy I have some things to take care of, real time ya know" he smirked. "I will talk to you again…we can take up where we left of on this. " "Be well little one" and with that, he was gone.

Marissa logged out of messenger and decided to call it a night. She got ready for bed; her mind digesting all he had told her that evening. She sighed as she stretched out under her plump feather duvet and slowly drifted off into a sound slumber.

Chapter Three: The Rose

In the days to follow, SweetThang and MasterTrojan talked incessantly. He sent her a cards ~ romantic ones, stating how she brightened his day and that he never thought it could be this way for him again. She in turn sent him cards. This particular morning, she had sent him a card to let him know he was in her thoughts It showed a very scantily glad girl bending over a sleeping guy ready to kiss him awake. He was in his knit boxers sleeping on his stomach encaptioned "This is the way I would always think of waking you each and every morning. " A bit suggestive perhaps but what the heck, he had been giving her strong signs all along that he wanted to be with her. Later that afternoon when he had caught up with her, he iniated his webcam saying he wanted to show her something. At first she thought "oh no! he's not one of those cam freak flashers, oh please no!". Instead what he did made her giggle…he stood up…unzipped…her heart was racing thinking the worst; then he slid his jeans to his knees lifted his shirt and slowly turned a 360 as if to model the exact same knit boxers as was on the card. Laughing at her…he typed…"how did you know?"

Marissa blushed and giggled at him. Its not the site of a man in his bvd's that made her blush but the fact that as he turned she noticed his fine ass and his packed crotch. As if he knew what she was thinking, he typed "like a bull".

"OMG" she died…"how did you know?" she asked him nervously laughing at him.

He responded with this flirty wink thing he had going on. Then he smiled and shut off his cam. After the normal exchange of pleasantries as to how their respective days had passed, MasterTrojan got very cuddly with her virtually holding her in his arms and began planting tiny kisses all up her neck, giving her goose bumps. He inhaled her scent and yet again smiled at her. His lips made their way up to hers and he kissed her firmly, his tongue sliding between her sweet lips engaging her tongue in a lusty tango. His hands made their way up and under her tee shirt, first unfastening the back clasp of her bra and pulling it down allowing his hands to roam her upper body exploring her breasts and nipples…pinching them and rolling them between his thumb and index fingers. Her 34b breasts soft and supple beneath his touch. The nipples, hard and succulent light brown rosebuds tingling between his fingers.

Marissa shifts in her chair aroused by his advances towards cybersex on the screen. It felt so good to be wanted by a real man again…it's been too long real time as well as online. Marissa, by no means a slut, was a 29 year old woman with a healthy appetite for sex and was not ashamed to admit that nor to partake if she felt it "right". Her screen morals were her own real time; that she could never deviate from even though Whoopee chat made it so easy for some. Sliding his hand down her body and underneath the waistband of her tight jeans, he fingers beneath the soft cotton of her panties.

"Marissa? Let's try something?" Trojan whispers into her ear "Are you able to trust Me?"

Waiting for her response, he kisses her hard while his fingers stroke her clean shaven V brushing his index finger lightly across her moist, warm slit. She thinks carefully on how to answer him not wanting to offend him because deep down she so wanted him. He had opened the portal to the feelings she had even denied herself of late.

"Um…" she stammered. The woman in her screaming "Yessssss" with lust…the little girl scared thinking "Omg how can this be happening again"

As if to read her thoughts, he continued whispering in her ear as he also continued teasing the hard little nub of her clit with his fingers, inserting himself into her…feeling her from the inside making sure she knew how much he wanted her and it would be "right". She writhes in her chair, moaning softly as she listened to his voice.

"Look…just some soft leather cuffs, baby…trust me …I won't hurt you. " He said as he smiled softly at her. He knew of a former BAD experience she had had with restraints real time when her lover had her cuffed. When she had asked for release because her arms had gone numb and the jerk wouldn't release her.

"Trust Me, Marissa" Jake almost pleaded. "I wont hurt you. If you find it too difficult I'll let you go as soon as you ask, promise. "

Marissa's thoughts were now racing wildly. Ohhh how she wanted to be able to trust him. How she wanted him even though this was just cyber. The mindset had begun. She was lost in his words almost feeling him touching her for real. It felt so damn good.

"Yesss" she stammered; her voice barely above a whisper. "But Jake, could you do something for me, please?"

"Yes, anything" he replied without hesitation.

"Could you just remember…just remember to kiss me once in awhile?" she asked in an anxious little girl voice.

"Of course" he smiled reassuringly as he scooped her up in his arms and carried her off down the hall to his bedroom. Once there he carefully set her down on her feet in directly in front of him. He had obviously been planning this because the room was almost brightly lit by many candles set out around the room. He smiled as he looked down at her, holding her hands in his.

"Now just relax and do exactly as I say, okay?" "Just let go and listen to my voice... " he instructed. She nodded in compliance. He smiled at her and kissed her wantonly on the lips. "Okay first off. " He smiles as he sits on the edge of the bed. "I want you to just take your clothes off for me. " She looked at him innocently and blinked her eyes. "Just strip?" "Yes Marissa, just strip starting at the top. NOW!" She was startled by his manner and began by crossing her arms and pulling her tee shirt over her head and tosses it on the floor. Maintaining constant eye contact with him, she pulls off her bra an arm at a time and tosses it on her shirt. "STOP" he says as he pulls her to him and kisses her hard on the lips his tongue raping hers. He pulls away licking his lips…savouring the taste of her upon them. He places something in her hand. It's a tube of dark red lipstick. Not her normal color. "Here" he directs her "Go to the mirror over there and put this on…make those lips wicked and come right back to finish baring yourself before Me. " With that he pats her playfully on the ass and sends her to the other side of the room watching her every move. Marissa does as she is told and casually saunters back to him resuming the hypnotic eye contact between them as she slowly unbuttons and unzips her jeans, sliding them down over the curve of her smooth hips and down each leg and off…dropping them on the floor on top of her other clothes. As she hooks her thumbs into the sides of her clean white panties, he reaches out and places his hands on hers helping her remove them. His eyes admire her naked body. Her young soft flesh glistening in the candlelight before him. In complete silence he takes in her 34b succulent breasts with perky light brown rosebuds for nipples, the soft curve of her slender hips and thighs and a clean shaven pussy that made his mouth water. But that would wait as he eyed her approving of what he saw. He had other plans before he tasted her. "After all, she was the main course and dessert", he chuckled to himself.