An Uppity Black Sorority 'Sista'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers

Jada has a nasty mouth in her love making and often begs me to fuck her like a slut and make her my nigger whore and even the words 'nigger slave to white cock' sometimes pops up. It pleases me to no end to know I own her once uppity pussy. It has become a wonderful and so natural of a continual exciting expression of man and woman to fell such a bonding of passion and giving and taking for us. I own her sweet black ass and she loves giving me whatever...whenever...I demand it! S.W.E.E.T!

There's so much more to the depravation of Jada and how she loves me to do what I want with her including the sharing of her pussy with my closest white friends. Jeremy keeps begging her to let him have a three-way with us but she's totally committed to being used as a 'white man's only' whore. It has become the driving force of her strong libido to being used as a slut for white men when she has sex. I've heard of white women having this same drive and desire for black cock but having a black woman serve my needs in the same way is fantastic to say the least!

Now many years later we are married and have two beautiful children. However she still lets me know she may be a mother; however I'm her mother-fucking-white-son-of-a-bitch who makes her life worth living. We still swing with other white and interracial couples and she even shares me with two of her past sorority sistas who were also once uppity black racist bitches from college.

Both these haughty black women have now have been converted to some occasional white cock and come over for a good ffm thee-way with Jada an me. I've built a block wall dungeon in the back yard where we do some kinky role playing that fills a wonderfully satisfying fantasy for all. Black women can be so creative in how to express their day to day frustrations and sexual desires. They are both married to black guys and, as yet, haven't let them know about our swinging fun and games but I sense the day is drawing near to where our little group may expand. One neighbor and fellow employee and his wife accidentally discovered our fun and games and are strongly hinting they would like to be introduced to a way to spice up their hum-drum relationship. It's going to be interesting should that happen.

If you like our story and experiences...let Jada and I know. She would love to get involved in writing other readers of Literotica...black or white. She's totally integrated now with no prejudice whatsoever when it comes to love and sex...as long as it involves her being able to worship white cock and serve her natural masters!

Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers
12