Ana & Carla

Story Info
No more family friction for Ana and Carla.
3.2k words
4.39
44.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana and Carla always ended up like this at family reunions. Both left to their own devices by older and younger relations; both nervously looking at each other, not knowing what to say. Sure they were shy, but they were also somehow particularly nervous around each other.

Ana had even told her parents once that she didn't like spending time with Carla. "She always makes me uncomfortable." They scoffed. How could shy, delicate, quiet Carla make anyone uncomfortable?

So here they are again, sitting on separate sofas in their grandparents' sunroom, everyone else having wandered off to other spaces and other conversations. At eighteen they were adults. As far as family reunions go, they were in the middle of the great divide between the kids and the adults, slightly older than some and twenty years young than the rest. They could probably finagle an escape to town, and find some adventure there, but the nearest town was thirty miles away, only about five thousand people, and seemed hopelessly stuck in the seventies.

"So ..." said Ana.

"Yeah." Replied Carla, who then glanced back down at her iPhone for the twelfth time in as many minutes.

"Got an important business call?" Ana smirked.

Carla frowned -- looked like she was going to squeeze a word out, but then failed to do so. The frown wouldn't let go of her face, however, the corners of her mouth sinking till it looked like they were going to dip below her chin.

Ana's mouth flattened. "Is there a problem?"

Carla shook her head and hid her eyes, and Ana realized there might actually be one. She didn't like Carla, but her cousin was about to start crying over there. She quickly crossed the room to Carla's couch and sat on the cushion next to her.

"What's the problem, Carla?" Her voice had a lot more concern than contempt this time.

Daggers flew from Carla's damp eyes. The silent question was clear ."You care about me suddenly because ...?"

Ana's hope-filled and contrite face made a little hole in Carla's wall. "I just broke up with someone."

"Oh My God -- guys -- they're impossible."

"Yeah ... guys" was Carla's unconvincing replies.

Ana plowed forward "They just don't understand. It's like they're totally clueless when it comes to women. Girls. Well, all of us."

Carla stared at her.

Ana blinked. There was something she wasn't getting. Oh ... yeah ...

"You shouldn't blame yourself."

"I don't."

Ok, so Carla not blaming herself for whatever this guy did, and she's not really registering with the "oh those men" theme ...

Something's missing from this picture. Maybe Ana misunderstood.

"Are you having a fight with a girlfriend?"

"Sorta ..."

"Is it over some guy? Come on, they're totally not worth the ~"

"Nooo -- there's no guy. No guys."

"Well, then maybe it's just a matter of ..." it hit Ana "...oh. Ohhhhhhhh...... I ... ohhh ... so you're ...?"

Carla nodded warily, half expecting Ana to bolt from the room screaming "Everyone run -- there's a lesbian in the sun room!!"

That didn't shock Ana, for some reason. It did quicken her pulse a bit, however. She wasn't quite sure why, but it "sounded right."

There were so many things she wanted to ask, but she didn't want to bombard this crying girl with a thousand questions.

She tilted her head. Carla watched her.

"What?"

Ana tilted her head back the other way, her quizzical expression not changing.

"... Ana -- what??" Carla didn't need the aggravation right now. She was about to get up and go somewhere -- anywhere -- else.

Ana looked off into space and started to reply. "Nothing, I was just ... can I kiss you?"

She was horrified. That was NOT what she was planning on saying. Carla was getting angry now, then Ana turned to face her, and the expression on Ana's face made her stop. This was not the stupid expression she was expecting. Ana asked this for a reason that evidently surprised even herself.

"Why ...?"

"I ... don't ... know."

"Do you want to?"

"I ... don't ... know."

She tried to read Ana's face, but failed. She was pretty sure even Ana couldn't read that expression right now.

After a short pause, Carla shifted in her seat and leaned close to Ana, who watched her quietly. She wasn't entirely sure Ana was breathing. Well, if Ana was going to hold her breath until something did or didn't happen, she'd better get it over with. Carla leaned in and placed one soft, slow kiss on Ana's lips, which waited just half a moment before tentatively and tenderly responding.

Carla drew back, wanting to see Ana's face now.

Ana looked surprised. Alongside the surprise was pensiveness.

"Oh." That answered a lot of Ana's questions right there, including why it was she was always unsteady and nervous around Carla.

"When did you realize ...? She asked Carla.

"The first time another girl kissed me, which would have been three months ago."

"Yeah, that would definitely do it. Wow, I, uhhh, wasn't expecting this."

"Yeah, that's what I told myself the first time, too."

Carla watched now, following the changes in Ana's face as she reflected on what her next step would be ...

Ana stared.

Carla stared.

As they stared, they found themselves drifting inward again. Their lips met with more familiarity now, parting and sharing moisture, mouths opening and tongues flitting softly with one another. Carla's scent filled Ana's breath and the radiant warmth of her body drew her closer.

Without thinking, her left hand moved up and cupped Carla's breast. This was another first that came easier than she expected. That was especially true considering she hadn't expected anything just ten minutes earlier.

Carla pulled back, and Ana's heart raced. She'd crossed a line and now Carla was going to freak out.

"Not here" was all Carla said, then took her hand and dragged her from the couch. Ana trailed along behind, taking in what was happening. In two minutes, they were in the upstairs bedroom that the cousins were sharing, along with two older girls. Carla spun her through the door and onto her back on the bed, nudged the door shut with her foot, and joined her. She straddled Ana's waist, then slid down to kiss her while unbuttoning her blouse. Ana took the hint and began freeing Carla from her blouse as well.

In a moment, both blouses and both bras were gone, and Carla was flat against Ana, their soft breasts pressing against one another as they kissed. She tried to reach up to Carla, but her cousin said "uh-uh" and grabbed her wrists, using her own weight to push them above Ana's head, pinning her down.

She began kissing and nibbling Ana's neck, soft wet kisses and light nips with her teeth. Clearly, from Ana's moans and squirms, it was working. Carla inched her way down, and Ana's breasts came free, her nipples now excited and pointy. Shifting her hands to Ana's elbows, Carla moved down and flicked her tongue back and forth over both nipples in turn. Ana gasped and her knees shifted further apart. Carla's warmth dropped down between Ana's thighs, and even that brought a tingle to Ana.

"Is this too much?" Carla asked.

Eyes wide, Ana shook her head vehemently. No, no, no, no -- nothing close to too much. She didn't even know if it was close to enough.

"There's more ...." Carla continued, her eyebrows quizzical. There's more, if you want it, she was saying.

All Ana could bring herself to say was "... please yes ..."

Carla slid down and took hold of the button on Ana's shorts. Her fingers brushed Ana's belly and a wave of pleasure rippled from between her legs, out in all directions. She shuddered and let out a little squeak. Was that an orgasm, she wondered? She'd never had one before, though that thrill was about the best thing she'd ever felt.

Quickly, down came her shorts and her panties, and suddenly Carla was blowing cool air on her downy triangle of hair. She leaned further and began dropping gentle kisses from Ana's waist, marked with the elastic from her shorts, down slowly toward the v of hair.

Ana's legs knew what to do, spreading eagerly, readying her for more, and Carla followed the implied invitation. Soon her lips were at the top of Ana's dainty labia, and her tongue fluttered out and slipped itself between the lips. If Carla had any doubt, Ana's whimpers and her hands atop Carla's head encouraged her to proceed.

Her tongue followed the lips, sliding lower, gently parting them as it went, until it reached the hard little button of Ana's clit.

Her fingers pulled Ana's labia apart and she planted a single soft kiss on Ana's clit. Ana trembled, and thought she was going to fly apart. Then Carla leaned in again and began sucking gently on Ana's clit, caressing the tip with her tongue.

At that, Ana did fly apart, her first orgasm -- no mistaking what this was -- ever, raced through her body, touching every cell. She was on fire, convulsing, gasping, all her neurons firing together, giving her an internal fireworks show she'd never seen before.

Carla backed off, trying not to absolutely overwhelm her cousin with pleasure, but continued stroking her labia as she did. When Ana's whimpers died a bit, Carla took a single finger and stroked it between Ana's lips, collecting some of the abundant moisture. She slipped just the tip into the opening just below Ana's clit. With everything so wet, it glided in without resistance until the tip of Carla's finger was just in the right place to curve upward and tickle Ana's g-spot.

"Shhhh ...." Carla said, and wriggled her finger gingerly against the soft tissue. Ana's knees snapped together, trapping Carla where she lay, and Ana began convulsing. She grabbed Carla's head in a vain attempt to steady herself. "Unf ... unf ... unf..."

The waves of pleasure were so new and unparalleled that Ana feared their strength, but at the same time was powerless to wish them to stop.

Carla watched quietly, then slipped her finger from Ana. She laid down now, nestling her shoulder in the crook of Ana's arm, giving her something to hold tight to as she lightly stroked her face.

"Was that too much, Ana?"

"God no ... it was ..."

"Just right?"

Ana nodded "... and so right."

Just then, they heard people trickling back into the house, and quickly -- or as quickly as Ana's happy-tired muscles would allow -- got themselves presentable again, and headed back downstairs.

Two o'clock in the morning, the moon shining onto her face through the split in the curtains, Ana awoke. She sat up slightly and glanced around at the other beds, everyone else quiet and still. She laid back down and tried to settle back into sleep, but sleep wouldn't come. Usually when this happened, she got up and read for a bit or had a glass of milk and waited to wind back down. No book and no bedside lamp with which to disturb the other three girls, so she was left with a walk down to the kitchen for a drink.

She slipped on a pair of shorts. While she didn't expect anyone at that hour, there were twenty four people scattered all over the house, and just a nightshirt wasn't going to be enough. The door made the slightest creak as she tugged it open another inch to allow her body through.

"Ana?"

"Carla?"

"What's up?"

"Can't sleep. Going to take a walk,"

"Wait up. I'll come with." At that, Carla slipped from the bed she was sharing with little Nicole, and padded across the floor to her, as silently as she could. Her nightshirt was longer than Ana's, and she didn't even pause at her suitcase to put shorts on.

They were downstairs and in the kitchen before either made another noise. Ana cracked open the fridge and rummaged inside, pulling the milk carton out. She pouted when she saw that there was barely two ounces of milk left, splashing it lightly around the jug to show Carla. Carla shrugged and glanced around. The light from the fridge fell on the nearby counter, illuminating half a dozen bottles of wine with varying amounts left inside. Ana and Carla exchanged glances. Before Ana could speak, Carla had already grabbed one bottle and hefted it to see how much it contained. Using the same hand, grabbed a second by the neck, then scooped Ana's hand into the other, and lead her outside to the patio and down the steps to the lawn. "Won't we need ..." Ana began, but was cut off by Carla's "... we'll share -- it'll be okay."

A moment later, they were under the big oak at the far end of the yard, seated with their backs against its retaining wall. They faced away from the house, and were shielded from the bright moon by the oak's thick blanket of leaves.

Carla weighed the two bottles in her hands and passed the lighter one to Ana, then yanked the cork on hers and tossed it into the grass. Less sure, Ana followed suit, her delicate toss giving away her caution.

"So -- what do you think about your first time?"

Even in the filtered moonlight, it was obvious to Carla that Ana was blushing. "Wow, I mean ... I loved it. It was a little strange for me, but so natural, you know, which made it stranger ... that it didn't feel strange ... you know?"

"I think I do" Carla replied, before tipping her wine bottle to her lips.

Ana looked skeptically at her bottle before doing the same. The wince that followed told Carla something else.

"First time for wine, too?"

Ana nodded. "Except for church, yeah."

"So many things for you to sample."

Barely skipping a beat, she then asked, "So -- you don't like the taste of wine ... have you ever tasted another girl?"

Ana's eyes grew wide. "You don't mean kissing, do you?"

"Kissing? Yes" Carla laughed, "but not right here" then touched her lips and cheek.

Ana followed her tentative sip of wine with a full swallow "Uhh -- no" and giggled nervously.

Carla set her bottle down and reached out for Ana's hand. She pulled her to her body and kissed her softly on the lips, stroking her cheek and running her fingers through her hair. Two kisses later, Ana relaxed and kissed back, their mouths once again melting into one another like they had in the afternoon.

Carla's fingers felt so good caressing Ana's face. Ana was relaxing and getting excited at the same time.

"I want you to taste me" Carla said, and gently pushed down on Ana's shoulders. When Ana shifted, she her self scooted down a bit and parted her legs, pulling her long nightshirt up to her hips.

Ana kissed her way down, over folds of the shirt, until she got to Carla's pelvic bone, exposed to the night air. She kissed wetly around the head of the bone and Carla moaned. She smiled. Something to remember. She slowly kissed down from the bone, following the crease between belly and thigh, waiting for curly hairs to begin tickling her cheek.

No hairs came to tickle her. Ana glanced over and saw that Carla was trimmed neatly, only a little tuft sitting at the top of her slit. She did what Carla had done to her, slipped her tongue between the lips and wriggled it inward, flitting slowly down. Carla's fingers slipped in and wrapped themselves with Ana's hair, lightly encouraging her downward still. When she reached Carla's clit, she could feel it wetly throbbing against her tongue, Carla's slippery juices already bathing it in dew. She made a hard point with her tongue and flicked it back and forth across the tiny head of Carla's clit. Carla's hands tightened, "Oh god -- you sure learn fast."

"Hanh-oo" Ana tried to thank her, but her mouth was encumbered by her sweet treasure.

She wasted no time in going further, slipping a finger up into Carla's pussy, wriggling it back and forth and side to side. "Easy-easy" Carla said. "Bend it up a little bit until it touches a soft little pillow. Mmmm, yes, right there. Now just wiggle it a little. God yes, just like that. You ARE a fast learner!"

Ana glowed from the praise, but didn't try to speak. Instead, she was emboldened enough to slip a second finger in and stroke Carla's g-spot alongside the first.

"God, Ana, yeah." Carla started humping herself against Ana's hand. "Mmmmm -- you would be so good. Britney would love to get her hands on you, and *in* you."

Ana flicked more eagerly with her tongue. She wanted to put another finger in, but wasn't sure. Just then, Carla prompted "Give me three, baby. Just bunch them up a little."

The third finger joined the first two and Carla slipped a hand down to hold Ana's stead as she eagerly humped it. "Unf-unf-unf" she grunted, biting her lip.

Part of Ana wanted to jump away as Carla's body took over from her mind. Her thighs were clenching and unclenching, squeezing Ana's head then releasing, and her hips were thrusting up hard against her hand, riding the little cluster of fingers stretching Carla's snatch.

"M-m-m-m-ore. More..." came from Carla's mouth, and Ana, though wary, obliged. Her little finger curled inward and slipped easily in among the other three and Carla's eyes snapped open.

"ohfuckohfuckohfuck -- nnnnnnnnnnnn-nnnnnn"

Ana felt Carla's orgasm explode, her vaginal walls bearing tightly down on her fingers, now very snugly and securely trapped inside. Her own hand still had Ana's clamped down against her labia, and she rocked more slowly and deeply against it, her initial spasms slowing and deepening. She gradually loosened her grip, and with both hands, urged Ana to scoot up and snuggle into her again.

She was still panting some as Ana laid against her.

"Oh my god, Ana, I thought you were going to shove your fist into me. I think the fear of that is what made me cum when I did, and as hard as I did. I don't cum that hard often."

"But ... you said 'more'" Ana said, confused.

"Ohhh, Ana, I just meant more of the same, not more fingers! I've never had a fist inside. God, I think my head would've exploded -- not to mention my little pussy, but oh that was so amazing. I am sooooo going to have to introduce Britney to my naughty cousin!"

They lay there for a while, both hearts slowing and calming. Ana wondered what that next step might mean, but asked nothing.

They sipped from their respective bottles, until Ana's ran out and they both shared Carla's. The moon, once high in the tree, was just breaking the edge of the lower branch when Carla spoke again.

"Ana -- you awake? I don't know about you, but I totally have to pee now."

... and they returned inside for the night.