Ana Is Well-Cummed in Family 01

Story Info
A story of incestous swinging family.
5.6k words
4.32
114.8k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
santi85
santi85
20 Followers

I was the only son. And thus we were only 3 people in the house. Mom, Dad and me. But then when I turned 18 we had a new member. My cousin Ana. She was staying far away in the south with her parents. But now they decided to shift her to our house for future prospects. So my parents decided that she would stay with us. Dad had his own business and Mom was working too so they would be out for most time of the day.

Our house was big. We had four bedrooms (three on the first floor, one below). Living room and kitchen were on the ground floor. Ana moved to the corner bedroom besides mine. So mine was in the middle while my parents and Ana's were on each side.

Ana had also turned 18 recently our birthday's being 5 days apart. She was beautiful with fair complexion, brown eyes and hairs. She was one of those short girls with hot ass; standing only 5'5. Her boobs were big, sagging slightly by its weight. She was an instant hit among my friends and men around here. Also she was very confident about her and carried her well even in revealing outfits. She already had me go crazy about her.

One more interesting thing was that my parents were swingers. Though I didn't understood the term till I grew up. Sometimes another couple friend of my Mom or Dad would come to our place and after drinks, my Mom would accompany the male friend to the room on the ground floor while Dad would take the lady to their room at the top. I would of course be in my room above. I would hear the loud moaning of the ladies who would occupy them. Sometimes as I grew more curious I would sneak out of my room just to hear it. I could also hear my Mom screaming from below.

Once probably they were very horny and couldn't wait so they all started in the living room. The lights were on. I watched the guy on top of my Mom naked thrusting into her. Her legs were wide apart in the air while her boobs juggled as the guy moved in and out of her. She was moaning loudly while my Dad was on his back and a lady was on him with her face on his groin. His face was buried between her legs and it seemed he was eating her.

Nor were my parents shy about their love making with each other. They would kiss and fondle each other around the house. My Dads hands would be all over my mothers breasts and between her legs. She would press his private parts and then they would either ask me to go to my room or themselves go to theirs which would of course be followed by loud grunts of my Mom. So I had learned about sex very early. I had made out with girls from my school but nothing beyond that. It was few weeks after my 18th birthday that Ana had arrived.

Ana and I hit off instantly. We used to be together all the time and were very curious about each other. I often checked her out and she knew it. She would bend away of me so I could get a good view of her hot ass, or in front of me so I can see her cleavage. Slowly our attraction turned physical. We started hugging and touching more. I would sometimes tease her by playing with her hairs. She enjoyed it.

Sometimes while watching a sex scene on the TV I would get an erection which made me very uncomfortable. Ana would just look at it and smile shyly. I could feel she was getting horny too. We started watching TV together, sitting besides each other, or putting our head on each others lap.

Once I was on the couch and Ana was lying with her head on my lap, legs spread wide, watching a movie. Suddenly there was a steamy scene in the movie which made my cock hard which obviously touched Ana's cheek. She didn't move. I became very uncomfortable not knowing what to do. But then she just got up with a smile and talked about this and that as if nothing has happened.

The next day things started to move fast. Again I was on the couch in front of TV and she was besides me.

"I'm feeling cold." she said.

"Should I check the heater?" I asked a bit surprised as it was not that cold.

"No, let me sit closer." she replied.

And she moved between my legs facing the TV with me straddling her from behind. Her head was resting just below my chin. I could smell her hairs. Her lower back touched my cock. There was a slight feeling in it. I held her hands and we lay like that for some time pretending to watch the TV. I was wearing a t shirt and shorts. She had a spaghetti top and short skirt. No wonder she complained about cold. I could see her cleavage over her shoulders. Her boobs were poking out of it.

All this made my cock erect slowly which touched her from behind. I started breathing heavily on her neck. My grip on her hands grew tighter. She pushed herself back on me. I released her hand and slowly put mine on her right breast. It just fit in my big hands. She exhaled a long breath, closed her eyes and let it happen. I started to press it with my right hand and my left moved over her thigh just inside her skirt. She turned her face towards me instinctively, her eyes still closed. I moved forward and kissed her soft lips. Our lips were closed. We just pressed them on each others. Now I moved my hand to her left breast and pushed her closer with my other hand. I was slowly thrusting my hard on in her too. She slightly lifted her hips and settled back so that my hard cock was exactly between her legs. She opened her mouth and let my tongue in it. Till then her hands were on her thighs but now she turned completely and put her arms around me. We started to kiss full mouthed. My tongue probed her mouth licking her saliva. She was sweet. My right hand started groping and pressing her breasts hard. My left grabbed her big ass and pushed her groin in my cock.

I went down on her neck. She slipped her hands in my hairs and held them tight.

"Ahhhhh. Oh my god!" She let out her breath.

Then suddenly pushed be back on the couch and started removing her top. I just lay back there and watched as she pulled it out to reveal her perfectly round boobs. Her dark red nipples were pointing at me. She wasn't wearing any bra. I couldn't get my eyes off them. She also removed her skirt leaving on her panties. Her short curvy and full figure was very tempting. She stood there looking at me to proceed. I took the hint and removed my t shirt and shorts.

I pushed Ana on the couch and started kissing and fondling her. From her lips I moved slowly down to her neck, then between her boobs. Her nipples were hard. Then I took her right breast in my mouth and started sucking it. With my right hand I kept kneading her left breast pinching and twisting her nipples.

Ana started moaning. Then I switched to her left and started kneading her right boob. Releasing them I moved below to her belly button and slowly went down and kissed her pussy. She was lying back still wearing her panties. She got up and pulled me back with my hairs.

But I didn't give up. For a Moment we just looked each other into the eye. Without saying anything I pulled out her panties and dipped my head again between her legs.

"Ahhh. Mmmhh." she kept breathing heavily. I could feel her stiffen a bit.

This was my first time. I just started kissing and licking the lips of her pussy. She put both her legs over my shoulders as I held her thighs.

"Ahhhhhh. Ohhhh my goddd. Santi. Santi." Ana started moaning. She called me Santi.

After licking for a while and I separated the lips of her pussy and inserted my tongue in it.

Wow. That feeling was just amazing.

I licked and bit and probed deeper and deeper. She was wet.

"Mmmmm. Ahhh. Ohhhhh. Oh my goddd. Go in. Go in more." Her moans were growing louder. It gave me some confidence and I continued.

"Oh my godd Santi. You're so good Santi. Ahhhhhh."

I looked up slightly at her. Her head was moving back and forth. Her hips also started to jerk up and down getting my tongue deeper. She closed her legs on my head crossing them on my back. She was out of control now getting wetter and wetter. Her pussy slowly started to let out her juices. I was taken aback a bit but I was too horny to stop. My own cock was very hard and I just wanted to shoot off my load.

Finally with a loud scream, she pushed her hip up towards my mouth and came. My mouth was wet from her sweet cunt juice. I just got up and went on top of her and kissed letting her taste it. She was still quivering. I was still hard and started the thrusting movement on her pussy.

"Wait. Wait." She said as I refused to stop. Pushing me aside and she got off the couch. I thought that was it. But she just looked at me and my bulge through my jockey. Suddenly she went down on her knees with her face near my groin. Instinctively I open my legs. She pulled out my underwear to see my rock hard cock straight up. A good 9 inches. She smiled and just put her lips on it.

If my first taste of her pussy was amazing, this was much beyond that. Something I cannot explain the feeling of her lips on my cock.

With her right hand she held my rod and started sucking its head. Her loose hairs were falling ahead which she tucked behind her ears with her left hand. Then stopping suddenly she just tied them behind her. Now there was more urgency to sucking. Starting from my head she took it deeper and deeper into her mouth. Her soft lips and her tongue licked and sucked on my rod expertly telling me she had done this before. Her hands grabbed and pressed my balls. I pressed her boobs and moved my hand over her back. Slowly I started to jerk my hips back and forth pushing my cock deeper into her. She chocked a bit, stopped, looked at me.

She just smiled, shook her head saying that's how I like it and started again. She then went down further and took my balls entirely in her mouth and sucked them hard for some time before moving back to my cock.

Slowly my cock started to let out its pre cum. I thought it would surprise her but she didn't stop. Despite my pre cum sticking to her tongue she started sucking harder smearing my cock with it. I started to feel a bit of pain in my sac. It was an indication that I would shoot off. I held her head hard and pushed it on my cock.

And then I discharged my first load into Ana's mouth. That made her release me and pull her head back. But I was not done. I kept shooting off my all my cum. It went straight on her face and her breasts. It was also dripping from her mouth. She just got up and ran towards the bathroom. I sat there trying to relax and calm down. Then I got up and took some tissues to clean myself and the floor. She came back having removed my sperms from her body.

We just looked at each other for a while and started putting on our clothes. We didn't say a word for sometime. I was still thinking about it all. I had sex with my cousin. This was my first time. I was wondering what was Ana thinking. Also my parents could have barged in anytime. I hadn't thought of that. Suddenly I was happy they didn't. Just then I heard the the door being opened and in came my parents. I don't know if they realised some guilty looks on our faces but they didn't show.

We ordered pizza, had dinner. Everything was normal. Ana and me exchanged some glances and smiled.

I was in the living room reading a book but had a view of kitchen where Mom and Dad were. I could hear them speak.

"You remember Daniel, he was transferred to my office last month?" Mom asked while cleaning the platform in kitchen.

"Daniel? Oh yes, that bull we met during shopping once? Who couldn't get his eyes off your boobs!" Dad replied.

"Hahaha. Yes, he is big isn't he. My, I haven't seen a bigger fellow yet."

"What are you trying to say honey?" Dad said as he moved behind my Mom and pressed himself on her ass putting his arms around her.

"I made out with him. In the office. We couldn't resist each other. And I have also met his wife Maria. She's a hot bitch. So I spoke to him and he's interested in swapping." She pushed her ass on him and bend forward slightly.

"Oh my god" Dad shouted showing fake surprise. "I was wondering why you suddenly brought him up." he started to press her boobs furiously

"Ahh, you seemed to have worked your charm, you naughty..." he spanked her ass.

"Mmmm. Do it again. I love it." Dad continued spanking. "Well, lets say it was mutual. I fantasized about having his huge cock inside me from the day I met him and I'm sure he was turned on by me too. We flirted a lot which led to a bit of touching and groping first. His cabin is next to me. He just called me in yesterday and was all over me. I could feel his big cock pushing against me. I can tell how much he wants me. How much I wished we could fuck there." now she straightened and turned towards Dad who kissed her, while his hands groped her boobs and ass.

"Yesterday? Well thanks for telling me today." he said mischievously. "Let's do it. He's agreed to share his wife, Maria, right? How old are they?"

"Yeah, I asked him and he said they are into swinging. I was happy. They're our age. He's 40, she's 38. You got to see Maria. She's exactly how you would like it. From what he tells me, she's a freak and ready to try new things...and people. I'll let him know. Now we better do some warm up before tomorrow." she said pushing Dad away and they both went to their room.

I was getting horny again. Ana was sitting across me. My time with her and all this talk and their flirting got into my head. I was wondering what would she think of all this. Mom and Dad hadn't had any swapping at our place since Ana came. I thought of taking her to room before she hears anything further. But I wanted to hear it myself. Of course I was familiar with all this. Now I knew what happened when they said they would be at their friends place or the friends would be visiting us.

After few minutes, Ana said she's going back to room. I told her I will go back after some time. It was few hours after our first sex but the sexual tension between us was obvious now. We could feel it by the way we were talking. But it was obvious that this would happen. We were already getting close physically since she came here.

I watched her ass move as she climbed the stairs. By the time she walked back we could hear our parents grunts. She just stopped at the stairs looked back at me. We smiled and she went.

I put my book down. I was hard again. I thought of jerking off but my mind was occupied by Ana. I was already thinking about the night now. Will we do it again or will this be just one off thing.

Slowly I made my way to the room. I switched on the light and was shocked. Ana was in my bed under the blanket. I just didn't know what to do. She kept staring at me and smiled. We could hear light moans from the other room.

I moved closer to the bed. She pulled out the blanket over her.

She was completely naked. I froze for a Moment. My eyes moved over her body admiring the beautiful shape and sizes of her assets. My cock was hard through my shorts.

"Ana, you are my cousin. I don't believe it."

"It's ok Santi. It was amazing. Did you like it?"

"Yes. You...you're not virgin?" I asked her.

"No. I thought you would realise it. It was not my first time. Are you virgin?" she said with a giggle.

"Yes I am. When did you lose it?" I asked.

"Couple of weeks back." she replied.

"What? It's only 3 weeks since you are here. Who was it then?" I asked thinking whether it was one of my friends who were crazy about her or someone she met around here.

"Uncle Ivan." She said looking straight into my eyes.

"Uncle Ivan? Uncle Ivan?" My mind was blinded for a Moment. "What??? My Dad? Are you serious?

"Yes. In the first week after I came here. When you went for that Robotics workshop for two days. I was alone with your parents. We just did it."

I just didn't know what to say. Suddenly it struck me.

"You mean my Mom knows? She was at home too."

"Yes. She does. It was she who started it. But never mind now. I'll tell you the details later. I just want you now. Badly. Fuck me Santi. I want you to Fuck me." she opened her legs as she said this.

That was it. I just threw out all my clothes and just jumped on her like a puppy having a meal after two days.

I kissed her hard and bit her lips. My hands went all over her, pressing her boobs and ass. My hard cock touched her pussy and she moaned. I kept kissing all her body and groped her hard. I went down and took her over me. I pressed her ass hard and slapped it. She smiled. I pulled her above so I could suck her boobs. I went over them like a baby sucking his mother. She held my head and pushed it on her boobs. With my hand I pressed her ass and put my finger in her asshole.

"Ahhh. Santi. Fuck me Santi. Ahhhh. Ahhhh. Fuck me. I want you. Fuck me."

After sucking her boobs for a while, I put her down besides me and started sucking again breaking briefly to kiss her and going back. I was on my side. I put the middle finger of my right hand on her pussy. She quivered. Rubbing it slowly while continuing sucking and kissing her, I opened the lips and inserted the finger in. She moaned. Her moaning grew harder and faster. I started to move it up and down gradually increasing the tempo. Then I inserted my index and ring finger too and started making slight circular movements. Leaving her boobs I buried my lips in her neck and started sucking it.

Her pussy was wet and getting wetter with my fingering. Soon my hand was filled with juices flowing out of them. She was jerking her hips up and down. Her hand held the top of the bed.

"Ahhh. Aaaaahhh. I'm cumming I'm cumming Santi I'm cumming Mmmmmm."

With a final jerk she came releasing all her juices on my hand while holding my head tightly in her arms.

Her body relaxed slightly for a Moment. But I didn't stop. This was it. My first chance to enter a pussy.

I went on top of her. Separated her legs and inserted my hard long dick inside her. Due to the lubrication it went straight in. I adjusted myself over her as she lifted her legs behind me. I began pounding her pussy. She started screaming in pleasure and pain.

"Ohhh. You're so big. You're so big Santi. Fuck me hard."

I kept going deeper and harder with each stroke. The size of my cock made it go deep into her. My balls slammed the mouth of her pussy. She lifted her hips and I bend back a little to get better penetration. Her short full body was like a toy in my hands. It was vibrating by my pounding.

"I'm cumming Santi. I'm cumming" she screamed to her orgasm.

Finally I too felt a shot of warm liquid passing through my cock inside her. I continued stroking hard. And then my first discharge of cum went straight to the womb of my cousin. It just kept flowing as I stroked to my orgasm. I slowed down my strokes till I settled and fell over her. She embraced me tightly. After a while we cleaned ourselves, pulled the blanket and went to sleep.

I didn't wake up at my usual time of 6:00 am next day. I had the habit of going for running everyday. When I opened my eyes it was already past 7:30. Ana was not in the room. I started thinking whether it was a dream. I went down for breakfast and coffee. Mom was there already. Dad was out in the garden.

"Good morning. I'm late today. Couldn't wake up for some reason."

"Good morning dear. You must be tired from all the sex from last night." Mom said.

I could just stare at her surprised and a bit nervous.

"It's ok Santi. We could hear all the noises you and Ana made. Got us horny too." she cam and hugged me pressing my head in her bosom and holding it there. She did that usually but today I felt something different the way she held me.

"Of course you've been watching me and Dad all these years. So you know what we do. Now you've grown and you'll get to learn some more. So how was your first time getting into a woman?"

"It was great. Beyond what I can describe. Especially with a girl like Ana. She's divine." I replied.

santi85
santi85
20 Followers
12