Anal Alison Ch. 03

Story Info
He 'meats' Alison's sister.
1.9k words
4.32
90.6k
32

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning came and I dressed and went in to work. When I came home that afternoon, I changed and settled down with a cold beer. Then the door bell rang. When I answered it, it was Alison with another girl who looked a lot like her. I motioned for them to enter. When I closed the door, Alison unbuttoned her blouse, unzipped her skirt and dropped both on the floor. She slide her feet out of her clogs and stepped to one side to get away from her skirt. She assumed the position, over the arm of my love seat with her butt in the air and her legs spread. She put her hands on her butt cheeks and spread those cheeks showing her asshole. Then she said, "Fuck my ass, please."

"Hold it a moment!" I said, "Who is with you and why?"

"She's my sister, Amanda. She wants to watch me get fucked. I want it now!"

I was wearing a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt, I pushed the shorts down and moved in behind her. I pushed my cock into her asshole until my balls were resting on her cunt.

"Ooh! Give me that cock! Pump my ass! Bang me! Oh! Uh!" She continued to talk dirty while I pumped hard and deep into her ass. I didn't hold back and quickly pumped white cum deep in her ass. When I stopped, she pulled herself forward off my cock, turned around, knelt down and swallowed me down her throat sucking all the cum and ass juice until I was clean. Her sister just watched in amazement as all this happened without saying a word but breathing fast and hard.

I looked at her and said, "Well, Amanda, do you like watching your sister get butt fucked?"

She nodded her head slowly and replied, "Oh, yes. It's so hot. I just didn't believe Alison was into hot sex like that even though she said she was."

Alison said, "She has always been more active than me, but now I can show her a few things now."

I said to Amanda, "Strip off. Let's see what you look like."

Amanda looked doubtful for a moment and Alison said, "You said you would if I proved I could get it up my ass. Now, Sis. Do what you agreed." With that, Amanda started by pulling her blouse over her head, kicked off her shoes, and unsnapped and unzipped her jeans and peeled them down her legs. She stood there in bra and bikini panties until Alison said, "Take it all off. You said you would." Amanda reddened a little but reached back and unhooked her bra. She slipped it down her arms and off. Then she put her thumbs in her panties and slid them down her legs and stepped out of them. Now, she also was totally naked. Like her sister, she was a bit taller than average probably around five foot, nine or so. She had more tits than Alison by just a little. Her waist was small with a flat stomach and nice hips. From the front, it looked like she would also have a nice, tight ass. I motioned for her to turn around and she slowly rotated letting both her sister and me have a good, thorough look at her body.

I liked what I saw and my cock started to harden again. She saw my reaction and smiled.

"Is it my turn now?" she asked.

I nodded, "Where do you want it?"

"Fuck my ass, too. I like it hard and deep."

She turned and bent over the sofa arm and I chuckled, "Sisters are alike."

"Pump my ass full of cum. Now. Put it in me."

I moved behind her and then I stopped. "Put me in her ass, Alison" Both girls eyes widened and Alison moved forward and gently took my cock and placed it at her sister's ass hole. I pushed in and Amanda's ass gave way readily letting me into her ass.

"Ooh! That's so hot!" Alison exclaimed.

"Uuh! Push it in me! Go deep!" Amanda cried. I started pumping my cock in and out of her ass. She was able to take me in her ass with little lubrication making it obvious that she had had her ass fucked before.

"Alison," I said. "Go around and let her suck my cum from your ass." Alison quickly complied bending on the love seat and pushing her butt in her sister's face. Amanda hesitated and I quit moving. "Do it, Amanda," I commanded. Amanda leaned forward slowly and stuck her tongue in her sister's butt beginning to lick my cum and Alison's ass juices. I started fucking her ass again and she moved even tighter to her sister's butt to get her mouth over her asshole and to better lick her out. Watching this hot scene of the two sisters really got me going and I started fucking her butt as hard as I could, slamming into her without mercy.

Amanda lifted her head from her sister's ass and cried out, "Fuck! Fuck my ass! Harder! Faster! Cum in my ass! Give it to me! Ooh! More!" She moved her mouth back to her sister's ass and moaned into her hole, "Oooh! Uuh!"

At that moment, I let myself go and pumped a full load into her hole stuffing her with as much cock as I had and grinding against her butt cheeks to give her every last inch of cock. I could feel her ass constricting against my cock pulling every bit of cum from it. Finally, I quivered to a halt fully emptied into her ass. Slowly, I pulled back and my now limp cock fell down as it came out. I pulled at her removing her mouth from her sister's ass and turned her around. When she turned around, I pushed her down and she took my cock in her mouth cleaning it of any residue. Alison looked at what happened when her sister's mouth left her ass. Seeing her sister kneeling down and sucking my cock, she moved off the love seat, lay on her back and slid under her sister. She put her mouth to her sister's ass and started sucking my cum and her sister's ass juice out of her ass. They only stopped when there was no more. We all lay back exhausted.

"Girls, that was fun." I said. "Did you like it?" Both heads nodded. I said, "As soon as I can get it up, we'll do some more." Both heads nodded and Alison grinned.

"I knew Amanda would like what your cock could do. She will like your friends, too."

"Friends!" Amanda exclaimed. "How many have you had in your butt?"

"Lots. They made me air tight, dp'd me and fucked my ass so long and hard I could hardly sit. I loved it and I knew you would like to join in and be part of the fucking."

"Yes, I like fucking, particularly, if all Ken's friends are as good as he is."

"Oh, yes! They are! They are!"

"Now, it's Monday," I said. "I'll have to see who is available and when if you want a group of guys to ream your holes."

"Bring 'em on!" exclaimed Amanda. "There can't be too many or too soon!"

"Your butt slut is ready," said Alison. That statement got Amanda's attention.

"What do you mean, butt slut?" she asked.

"After Ken fucked me in all my holes. I asked how to get him to do me again. He told me to come over, step inside, strip, and bend over the arm of the love seat. After doing that and willingly taking a bunch of guys in my ass, he told me I was his butt slut and I agreed." She replied. "I just can't get enough fucking."

I made a few calls. It didn't take long to line up a bunch to come over tomorrow for a gangbang. I went into the living room where the girls still were laying and said, "Well, it's set for tomorrow. There are enough guys coming over to bang you both." Looking at Alison, I said, "Tracey will be here, too."

"Great! Her cunt and ass taste as good as yours does, Amanda!"

"When should we come over?" Amanda asked.

"Anytime after five will be fine. I will get here from work by then and some guys will be arriving with me." I replied. "Now, who's going to suck my cock and get fucked?"

Amanda went to her knees in front of me and throated my shaft pushing her nose into my pubic hair. Her sister knelt behind me and started licking my ass. Then she pushed her tongue into my asshole. That was a fantastic feeling and the two quickly got my cock rock hard. I pushed Amanda away and told her to turn around. She got on her knees with her face at the floor and reached back to spread her ass cheeks. I moved into position and shoved my cock all the way in her ass flattening her butt cheeks and mashing her fingers. Alison caught up and was trying to lick my ass. "Work on Amanda's cunt," I said. She rolled over and started sucking on Amanda's cunt. "Finger her cunt, Alison," I said. Alison put a finger in her sister's cunt.

"More Alison," Amanda said.

Alison added another finger and then a third. When she added a fourth, Amanda's ass tightened on my cock. I continued to pump Amanda's ass feeling the tightness and said, "Put your thumb in, too. Fist your sister. Make her moan." Alison added her thumb making her hand long and round and pushed her entire hand into Amanda's cunt.

"Alison, ooh, shit!" Amanda exclaimed. "Push your hand in farther. Ream my cunt. Make me feel your fingers deep." Alison pushed further in with her whole hand until she almost was in Amanda's body to the elbow. "Wiggle your fingers, Sis. Give it to me deep and hard!"

Amanda started to shake. The pressure on my cock was intense as Alison's hand took up most of the room in that part of Amanda's body. Alison spread her fingers and Amanda started to moan and then moan louder as I started pumpiing her ass hard. I could feel Alison's hand around part of my cock and she spread her fingers wiggling them to increase the intensity of the feelings. Finally, it was more than I could bear and I fired my cum deep into Amanda's rectum. I blasted more than my first two loads filling her ass and making squishing sounds as I moved to complete my orgasm and finish Amanda. Finally, I pulled my cock back and it popped out of Amanda's ass. Immediately, Alison's mouth was there swallowing the cum and ass juices that were on it. I realized that I may never have another cum that intense (though I was willing to try!) Amanda fell forward weakly and Alison withdrew her hand slowly as she finished cleaning my cock. She then moved to Amanda's ass and licked and sucked to get it clean. Amanda could only weakly moan as her orgasm left her only half conscious. Finally, Alison rolled on her back and we all rested.

After a while, Alison got up and said, "Am, we should be getting home before Mom wonders where we are and starts asking questions."

Amanda moaned an affirmative and slowly got to her feet. The girls got their clothes on and walked out tiredly. Amanda had a noticeable waddle to her gait.

"See you tomorrow, girls," I said.